Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Vote_lcapHome Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Voting_barHome Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Vote_lcapHome Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Voting_barHome Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP]   Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 7:56 pm

The demons would also close in on Lust, but Greed would give a wave and they'd halt. "Aa... it seems like you and I were on the same page then, Lust. How lucky I am to have a useful sibling like you." Greed would say, walking forward towards where Gluttony was being held. He smirked at her, but gave her a bit of a smirk. "Don't feel too bad, kid. It wasn't personal."
Then, ignoring Glut's goodbye, he looked at Lust with a smile still on his face. It was good he'd been able to make all of his preparations swiftly. He didn't expect to have a ticket out of Hell so fast. He held his arm out to Lust so he could walk her back.

Whether she took it or not, Greed would give the demon a slight shove, moving him out of the way as Greed walked down the stair. "We have a lot to catch up on, Lust. I understand you're running criminal organizations in the real world now... but we have to think big time. Me and you are gonna make things happen up there, I think."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP]   Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Within an instant, the guards were on Lust and Glut, but with a wave of Greed's hands they stepped away from her. However, there were now three guards on Gluttony, and with the Nth metal she wasn't going anywhere. This made Lilith let out a small laugh, seeing how easy this really was, she was expecting a fight or something. The sin even had her whip ready, which made this all the better considering Gluttony was losing hope very fast.
Lilith walked over to Gluttony and smiled down at her. "Once you learn how to be a real sin, you can come and join Greed and I." She promised, bending over and kissing the girls right cheek. "Until then," Lust purred, walking over to Greed and grabbing his arm, "Tell daddy I said hello." She dismissed, walking down the steps gracefully.

"I'm glad you're aware, because I could use your initiative to hire a few people and get things going." Lilith explained as they approached the portal, giving a few more glances around hell. "Well let's get out of here before something happens." She suggested, walking through the portal and landing gracefully on the stone alter from before.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP]   Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Gluttony blinked when Greed said it wasn't personal. And then Lust came over and kissed her cheek, telling her that she could join the two of them when she was a "real sin". The girl growled and finally snapped, glaring up at both of them while squirming in her confines. "Big brother will know that you left me down here!! H-he won't let you go very easily!! He'll come rescue me and then... and then..." The girl teared up and hung her head. As much as she wanted to say that she would hurt them, she knew that it just wasn't in her to do something like that.

The guards picked her up and slammed her against a wall, causing the girl to gasp in pain. They pinned her there, wrists and collar locked up. Her toes barely touched the ground. As the two of them exited Hell, they would be able to hear her screams until completely gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP]   Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home (Bloo and Bow) [IVP]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2