Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Voting_barthe past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapthe past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Voting_barthe past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:48 pm

Toji grins as his big brother appears, nodding as the teen elaborates.Listening to his orders, the little boy bounces."OK!!! I'll hit them good!!!" Sparks crackling around him, he blurs off, acting much like a cannon ball to slam into the two bogies. After dealing with them,Toji blinks at the falling lady, leaping up(well,several leaps off of trees)to catch her."Gotcha!!!," Wait...they were still....."Bubby!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 2:20 am

Johnathan danced and around the dinosuars before striking them with his scythes and watched as they turned back to tar but then cursed as rose ran out of magic and toji forgot that he was a child at the moment thinking quickly he grabbed his scythes and took to the sky with his shadow on his other scythe and caught the two and was barely able to land safely.

The man merely raised a eyebrow at Kiara and said, "I care not if you think it futile you and the council sealed my clan away and I will have my revenge for the wrongs you have done them. Now unfortunately it is time I go." With that the man jumped over the cayon wall and played several notes and vanished into thin air. Lily looked over the side and sighed, "We had to do it they tried to take over the elves land and burned down down every town along the way just for fun. I wish you and the others would learn to accept that." she shook her head and turned to kiara and said, "Lets get down to the others so we can make sure everyone is alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:36 am

rose feels the boy catch her and then holds him close as they still fall she turns so that she takes the damage only to be caught by the boys big brother. "Oof" she says as the wind gets nocked out of her for a moment. she looks up at the guy who caught her. then checks on the boy. "thank you both for helping me......is the fight over?" she asks quietly.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 11:21 am

The grudge of this man, and his hatred of the Council, seemed so distant to Kiara, as if they were aimed at someone else. She had to force herself to take it personally. In trying to cut off his escape they backed him against a precipice, one which he dove off to escape. Kiara ran to the edge and looked down in time to catch his last note. He was gone. It would appear all his magiks were now being undone. She wondered if the dome would finish its deterioration. At Lily's suggestion they turned back to join the others.

Upon congregating she would observe her fellows and make the assumption that they too were Council related. She had expected more. Kiara fiddled with the ferns on her mask to ensure the resin glue was holding and would come to regard the unfamiliar faces, "I am pleased to make your acquaintance. They call me the Benighted One." Manners before morals. She would bow to them and then turn to John.

"That mage was after our number. And I am here by chance, so I ask you. Did one of your plights lead me here? Or does our enemy know magics that can gather us at his whim?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 12:38 am

The little boy blinks as they're caught, then grins, cheering."Thanks big brother!" Seeing the woman look at him, Toji grins reassuringly."Safe!!We got them good!" He gives them both a hug,looking up as Lily and a masked girl walks up, giving them a wave."Hihi, Lily, Beni..Beany-ted!I'm Toji!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:17 pm

Lily smiles and scoops Toji up and squeals and then gives him, rose, and Kiara a bone crushing hug while Johnathan chuckles he then said, "The man can draw us if has found something from our past lives to draw us to him at the cost of the items destruction. it will be eons before he can find another without one of our enchantments on them hopefully." He then turned to rose, "Now then I do belive we owe you an explanation. I am Johnathan or Brother Grimm by the way."

Lily finally stopped hugging everyone and said, "I am lily Grim nee fae nice to meet you. Should we move to the castle Grimmy?" When he nods she then shouts up randomly "We don't need the keys I will open a fairy ring." Lily's hands glowed and a ring of rainbow colors appeared in front of them. Johnathan had a distastful look on his face and asked, "Why?" Lily glared at him and said, "It's yours and Toji's punishment Toji's for going off without supervision as I don't see any other titan and yours for letting him join in on the battle."

Johnathan just sighed and said, "Can't we just do dishes for a month?" When lily shook her head he turned to Toji and then looked at rose and Kiara said, "Should I go first or you? Rose Kiara that ring will take you to the castle in the fairy rleam it is perfectly safe unfortuantly the magic used has a bad effect on those of a dark nature like me and Toji we will most likely be ill after entering so I suggest you go before us or with lily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 7:12 pm

Rose looks at Johnathan and toji and giggles at Lily " I think me and you will be having a lot of fun" she says to her. She then nods as she listens to johnathan about going first, but before entering the ring and gives toji a hug as well then looks kiara and jumps in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2