Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Vote_lcapthe past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Voting_barthe past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Vote_lcapthe past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Voting_barthe past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Empty
PostSubject: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 8:27 pm

Johnathan was out in the Mesa training with his magic trying to get his grim under control he had been here for a week. As he began to walk a way from camp and over to the tar pits he heard the sound of a flute playing and began to look around as he spotted alone figure he glared at the figure and was about to shadow travel out and attack the man in a grey cloak that was play. When a dome spreading over the top of the cayon and several t-rex and other dinosaurs rose from the tar pits charging at him Johnathan dived away from  a charging trisarustop and flew into the air on his scythe avoiding barley being eaten by jumping t-rex and clawed to death by dive bombing perdyactles. While others could go through the dome they would be trapped inside it as well.

Last edited by Brother Grimm on Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Rose was flying in the clouds in her dragon form letting her dragon wings take her wherever. lately they have been taking her to different locations that she stayed overnight at and would have strange dreams of herself and twelve other figures. suddenly she swerves off to the right to avvoid being hit by a perdyactle.......wait......was that really a perdyactle? she thinks.
suddenly she is flying in a swarm of them pecking and scratching and bitting her. she lets out a roar as one big one bites her tail. oww........ that hurt she thinks with a roar of pain as she flings it off her tail only to have another bite into one of her wings. she is now falling unable to fly with a wounded wing she suddenly lets out a roar as she breaths out colums of green flames on as many of them as she can. then she feels herself burst through a bubble of power only to land a few inches away from a tar pit. -CRUNCH- AHHHH i think i just broke something. she thinks as searing pain goes shooting into her right side. she lets out another pained filled roar as she is now being attacked by a.......is that a t-rex... omg what is happening right now she thinks as she lets out a threatening roar that shoots another colum of green flames but this time it burns the trex right on the leg and it falls right back into the tar pit.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 4:54 pm

"I don't have a car. Is it alright if I shop here?"

A gas store attendant looked passed his phone receiver at the shaman. His mouth moved into the shape of an unspoken question. Then decided against it, "Whatever." He returned to his conversation.

Kiara pulled up her mask and walked to the freezer section. She removed a small pot of yoghurt and brought it with her to the register. Her tranquil walk down the loneliest road in Jump City had given her an appetite and awoken her sweet tooth. She put it on the counter and waited for the attendant to finish his conversation.

"I don't know! It just appeared...! No, I'm not waiting to find out. I'm closing the shop. This is just letting you know... Threaten to fire me then! Go on! It'll be on the news!" He slammed down his handset and then walked off into a staff room grumbling. Having fetched some personal items he returned to the front desk. Kiara coughed, "What are you doing? We have to leave!"

"We do?"

"Didn't you see that giant eff-off dome out there on the horizon!?"

Tzul blinked, "Oh. That's not always there?"

"NO!"

Hmm. This was certainly news. She'd watched it looming in the distance for a while now. Domes didn't just pop out of nowhere. Other shapes maybe, but not domes. Domes sent prior notice. Maybe she should take a look and see if there was anything she needed to kill violently. It can't have been a coincidence that her feet had led her in this direction. Her brain certainly hadn't taken the role of navigator.

"What about my yoghurt?"

"Get outside and keep the dam yoghurt!"

Kiara levitated the rest of the way as she gravitated towards the canyon. She was licking at the yoghurt pot since the attendant didn't have a spoon to lend her. He was quite rude about it, actually. When The Benighted One reached the edge of the dome in question she paused. Oh yeah. Dark energies at work here. Finishing off her yoghurt, she put the empty container on the end of her staff and extended it into the dome. She then counted to ten and pulled the staff back.

The pot was gone. She looked at the end of the staff. It hadn't aged at all, so there was no significant fairy time dilation going on inside. There was also no residue left which might have belonged to the yoghurt pot, which meant the inorganic substance hadn't been vapourised. Kiara didn't want to walk into whatever this was naked, after all. She assumed this meant that the dome had simply stopped the container from coming back through. It was a sort of one-way portal then? Or a magical seal? She didn't know enough about these things to categorise.

Benighted walked off and found a crack in the ground she could wedge her staff into. She left it there as she returned to the dome. If she was going to be stuck inside this thing, she wanted a piece of her soul outside. As she stepped through, the first thing she heard was the tyrannical roar of a giant lizard. Her eyes widened in surprise. They grew big up in California. She'd had no idea.

Last edited by DivingDart on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 7:14 pm

A certain lil halfling was playing on the Titan Island shores.Giggling, he raises his hand,focusing on the spoon he'd 'borrowed' from the kitchen.Sparks shoot out from his hand,surrounding the utensil, and it lifts into the air. Cheering, Toji claps his hands,pouting as the spoon falls down. Awwwww.....He looks around,blinking at the sight of a huge dome. Uh oh.....but also oooooooh......Curiosity and wanting to be good warred, before curiosity won. Besides, he had to help, he was a Titan!!!.....Technically..... Glancing around warily, he holds his hand out, grinning as the tanto appears in it....

After some careful navigational tricks, a small form stands before the dome. Weird...a stick was wedged into the ground. Shrugging, Toji blurs into the dome, blinking. Dinos.......Slowly grinning, he hops around excitedly,then tilts his head. Wait...wasn't one of his brothers here? Blurring past a girl in tribal dress, the little boy searches, eventually finding him....being menaced by dinos. Growling, his eyes goe black and gold......And a living, lightning covered cannon ball slams into a t Rex's jaw."LEAVE MY BIG BUBBY ALONE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:23 pm

Johnathan saw rose crash and and heard the crunch of bones as he fires ice shards at the perdyactles that attacked rose as he let out a curse when he caught sight of six year old Toji canon ball into a t-rex jaw not that he was ungrateful as he just got the t-rex off of him and dazed for a while he have to make sure the boy didn't get hurt. Doubling back around diving down low he grabbed Toji by the back of his shirt and sat him down on his scythe and said, "Hey there kiddo your going to help me with something okay? See the dragon she is hurt I can heal her but I need someone to watch my back with my shadow while I do so think you can fry any dinosaur that gets too close."

Once by rose he said, "I don't know if you know me right now but I am a old friend of yours from a past life I am going to heal your wounds so don't freak out okay." With that Johnathan summoned his shadow and he activated his healing ruin it take about nine minutes for everything to heal. Seeing that Johnathan was trying to heal rose the man in the cloak played several more notes on his flute and made a ankloysouras and trisarustops attack them along with several perdyactles swooping down after them.

Turning his attention Kiara he again played his flute and summoned four raptors to surround her and try to claw her to pecies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Rose sees a man come up and say something she struggles but notices he is healing her. rose then sees another dino come at him from behind and sends a flare of green flames on it burning its face it turns and runs into the side of the dome which somehow just vibrates. after a few minutes past she feels her bones snap back into place and stands blowing a puff of air on the guys face as she puts her head down low enough for him to climb on.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 4:40 pm

Astral sight was useful, astral sight could tell you a lot of things. It couldn't, however, do anything about distance. The Benighted One could see a ruckus going on over three-hundred metres away. Gigantic reptiles running rampant and the stick figures of people darting about. But she could not tell much about the spiritual content of these dancers from where she stood. Kiara moved forward and kicked the yoghurt pot. A sign nearby asked tourists not to litter. Out of civil-mindedness, she picked it up.

A blur shot passed her causing her to do a one-eighty. But when nothing was apparent she shrugged and forgot about it.

She hadn't wandered far when she heard the flute tune. A hand shielded her eyes, as if that allowed her to sight further, and she saw the flutist responsible. Maybe he could tell her what all the commotion was about? She advanced into a stand of sun-baked leaf-bare trees. The raptors headed her off, practically materialising out of the woodwork. They had her surrounded.

"I'm sorry. Do you speak English?" The lead velociraptor let out a vicious snarl which sent goblets of saliva everywhere, "Oh. My Spanish isn't very good I'm afraid." One of the raptors behind her darted forward and went for her leg. Using levitation Kiara moved herself out of the way and hit the reptile on its head with the yoghurt pot. There was a moments pause before all of the creatures mobilised into attack.

Now I really wish I had my staff!

Her foot kicked one of the raptors in its well-stocked mouth, deflecting it from her path. Two more pounced from either side but she spread a palm each towards them. Astral blasts knocked both fully grown velociraptors into the branches surrounding them. Kiara made to fly away, but the last raptor clamped its teeth around her foot. She screamed.

The very first one dug its claws into her back. They were attacking from her blind-spots when she was distracted. Unfortunately they were after a meal that could not be tenderised until it was dead. Kiara let an astral blast loose from her foot and back. The creatures flew backwards as if pulled by elastic band. Benighted landed on her good foot and panted with adrenaline. She was losing blood fast and the raptors were regrouping. Yet they were a lot more sluggish than before.

Tzul fired her blasts from a distance. She landed hits on three but the fourth got away. The three she'd hit gave in to their fatigue and collapsed onto their sides. So it turned out reptiles had less energy to give than humans. Useful for her, seeing as her attacks drained vitality. Kiara levitated onwards, stemming the flow of blood from her savaged foot with her powers. Regardless, her own vitality had taken a sting.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 7:10 pm

Toji blinks, then waves at John, grinning sheepishly."Hihi!!!!" Well...at least he didn't seem to angry....if he was lucky the little squirt would skip out on a lecture. Listening to the request he nods, peeking past him at the dragon. "Ooooooooh......" Toji nods, giving a thumbs up."OK!!! Leave it to me,bubby!!" Turning, he grins at the Dino's coming after them."Let's play!!!!" Lightning bolts fill the air, chasing after the buggers.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:18 pm

There was several screeches of pain as the lighting struck true and the creatures started to turn back into tar. Johnathan never got the chance to climb on as one of the perdyactles had came from behind and dug it's claws into his shoulders and carried him of when he heard Kiara scream. When suddenly there was a four burst of energy that shot out and and hit two of the raptors and the Perdyactle that had kidnapped Johnathan. Lily then popped up next to Kiara with a smile and a pink flame wrapped around kiara and started to heal her as Lily started to smack around the two remaining raptors when they lunged at her as she sung I'm a little tea pot after saying hi to Kiara.

Johnathan activated his shield ruin and landed on it and started to run making more as he headed to the ground as more perdyctles lunged at him. The man in the cloak just kept on playing as he sent one of the five t rex's after rose and Toji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Rose manages to grab the first t-rex with her jaw around its neck. but she growls out in pain as one bites into her back and another into her leg. the pain being to much she suddenly shifts back to her human form and lets out a scream in pain and rage as she lands on her feet and is then suddenly engulfed in flames she darts around with her sword sliceing the throats of many of the dinos as she can and with a burst of air puts a barrier around the young blue haired boy. "stay where you are little one and i'll come and help." she shouts out as she makes her way toward the boy sword in hand but stops when a big t-rex is in front of her. she then sets the t-rex on fire with a burst of green flames from her hand. her air barrier is now gone but she is now next to the boy. "my name is rose, can you tell me whats happening please" she begs her voice now filled with pain and fear.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 1:18 pm

In agony the battle had turned into background noise. That was until the two blasts landed nearby and vaped the raptors. They turned into a glutinous black substance. Now that was unusual. Not many lizards she knew, giant or not, could do that. She jumped when Lily appeared and then cried out in delight, "Lily! What are you doing here?" But then she noticed Jonathan as well fighting with the tyrannical pack. How fortunate she was not alone on this one.

He appeared to have assistance as well. One of the lizards, a sinuous snake-like thing which flew, was fighting on their side. And a blue-haired child who seemed to embody lightning with his speed lent his power to the battle. Kiara squeezed Lily's shoulder affectionately when the fae healed her wounds. The leg was no longer sore and she was getting feeling back into her toes.

Lily was fending off more raptors while Kiara tested her stance. Her father would have killed for such healing magic, "I suppose his melody is related to these attackers? I have seen such a thing before." Kiara walked over to the decomposing remains of the velociraptors and dipped her finger into the sludge. It was reminiscent of something you'd find in a swamp. Maybe bog spirits then? "Come along, Lily. His ceremony is over." She lifted herself off the ground and flew over to the grey-cloaked flutist. She fired an astral blast at him expecting the fairy to back her up.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 12:29 am

Toji blinks as John gets snagged by a winged dino."HEY!!!!!" Thankfully, Lily pops onto the scene, taking care of it. The little one grins happily and waves."Hihi!!!!" Gulping slightly as a t-rex starts to come at them, he blinks as a barrier of air comes into shape around him and a girl puts the t Rex on fire. As he's greeted Toji grins, waving."Hihi, Rose!! I'm Toji!!" At the question he tilts his head in thought."......We're fighting dinos!!" The boy notices her tone, and smiles reassuringly as he hugs her around the knees."Don't worry!!! We'll be OK!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 2:23 am

(OOC:I am so sorry guys I thought my last post went through it didn't)

Lily chuckled and said, "I have been keeping Grimmy in check whenever he has been unleashing his grim side he has been trying to get it back under control for the past week." When Kiara metioned the flute being the source of the mans power she nodded and said, "I agree this tune is getting old and yeah no more flute no more dinorunies." with that lily shrunk down in size and flew with Kiara as she shot a aura blast at the man lily shot tiny sparks at the mans feet that caused rose bush vines to shoot out of the ground and whip at the man trying to get the flute. The cloaked figure easily dodged the vines only to be hit by Kiara's attack. This had a chain reaction of cracks starting to fourm into the dome over the mesa and causing several dinos to start to melt back into tar.

Johnathan had finally made it back to the ground thanks to some of the perdyactles had melted when he got over to rose and Toji he heard rose ask what was going on and toji's answer Johnathan smirked and said, "That and we are fighting a man form the councils past pack brother." He then turned to Rose, "All of us here are part of the council of twelve either through reincarnation or descendantcy once we finish up here I can fully explain right now we need to take keep the dinosuars off of kiara and lily so that dinosaurs will stop coming back from extinction." When he looked up and saw the cracks in the dome he smiled and said, "Looks like the flutist has used up alot of his magic add into the fact that he is weak against lily and kiara as long as we hold off the dinos for a little bit longer he should end up having to try and run away."

Johnathan looked around and saw there where only about six remaining dinosaurs and said, "Looks like two each Toji be careful use your speed to your advantage to beat your dino's hopefully me or Rose will be able to kill off ours quickly so we can make sure you stay safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:19 am

Rose takes a deep breath as the man who healed her earlier says all will be explained to her later but then she takes off with her hands filled with flames and shooting off at the dino's that she has to fight but ends up being in the middle of them when they come running at her she grins as she jumps above them and they headbutt into one another and turn back into the goo. then she turns to see where the others went off to. "ok now when we get out of here some one owes me a new pair of boots." she shouts as she shifts into her dragon form and flies off towards the cracks in the dome and busts it wide open. then she turns and does it again and again. then once she sees that there is a few holes in the dome she lets out a roar of defiance and the next thing shes feels is her self falling and exaustion takes her. "darn my magics run out already .........daaaaannnnnggggiiiiiittttt ssssssooooooomeeeeeeooooneeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllppppppppp" she shouts before she sees the ground rushing out at her.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:59 pm

Kiara landed as close to the flutest as able. Her leg felt a phantom pang of pain, but the real thing was gone now. The mask looked up at their mysterious foe. There was evidently an expression of resolve in him. Benighted hadn't given a thought as to why he was doing this, whether the attack was personal or indiscriminate. What she knew was that he was hurting people and she could stop him. Yet an inkling in the back of her mind told her there was baggage here. His evident malice and Grimm's circumstantial appearance. This was Council related, wasn't it?

She approached, confident she could intercept and dispel whatever he chose to throw at her. He was attacking with living materials after all. There was nothing inanimate to get through her guard, "You must know who we are. The Council of Twelve. We're not people you can hope to defeat. Surely you see what you are doing is futile?" Her empty palm glowed, ready to blast him if he unleashed any last ditch effort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)   the past always catches up (council of twelve/open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the past always catches up (council of twelve/open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next