Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Vote_lcapForcing Past My Limits (Open) Voting_barForcing Past My Limits (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Vote_lcapForcing Past My Limits (Open) Voting_barForcing Past My Limits (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Forcing Past My Limits (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Forcing Past My Limits (Open)   Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:08 am

"Run it again." Emily said, standing in the center of a series of mutilated robots, each one had burn marks in their chests and skulls. Already in her 1st form, she was covered in bruises and panting. Her jacket had already been shot full of holes and been abandoned, so instead she stood in her tank top and camp pants.

"Emily, I estimate your power to be at about 20%. I suggest a rest." Aeon had told her. That was her name right? Or maybe she had a sub-program to run the danger room. Either way, she forced herself forward to her second form as her hair turned gold and her bangs spiked, putting her back up at 120% her base energy.

"I said run it again!" She yelled, he voice cracking. Obviously in reluctance, Aeon released the robots yet again, and they swarmed Emily, firing high powered lasers and a series of bullets at her. Dodging them with relative ease, she flew in and started crushing the robots under her fists, almost absent minded. By the time she was done with that swarm, she was at about 60%, panting heavily as her powers started to take their toll. "Run it again!" This time, Aeon refused to listen, apparently for Emily's safety. In anger she walked over to the machines and kicked a few, leaning on the wall by the door panting, overlooking her handiwork. It was easy to estimate about 3000 deadly robots, which wasn't impressive for her. Without blowing up the building? That on the other hand was something.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Forcing Past My Limits (Open)   Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Bow walked down the hallway listening to Nsync on her ipod with the brand new headphones she got for Christmas. She was jamming out when she heard somebody was in the simulation room. She was curious and turned down her music so she could hear, because she was super nosy. As she argued with Aeon, well, not so much argue as Aeon just flat out refusing, Bow couldn't help herself and opened the door once the noise had stopped. She looked around, both impressed and shocked at the amount of robotic carnage strewn over the room. Then she turned her attention to the panting girl, what was her name again, oh right, Emily. Bow gave her a soft smile and stepped towards her.

"Sorry for interrupting... I can see you've been working very hard... *giggle* But may I ask why?" She was genuinely worried for Emily's health. It looked to her that she was badly wounded, or at least worn out.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Forcing Past My Limits (Open)   Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Emily sighed and walked over to one of the punching bags working in a few punches and kicks in rhythm for her martial art. "Because I lost a fight. Matrix made me look like a fool and I can't stand it. I need to be better..." She panted, making a few weaker swings. "If it weren't for Ben's Martian form, we both would have died by her hand. And I'm not letting that happen again." With that she let loose one punch at full power. Since she was in her second form, that broke the bag off the chain and sending it sailing across the room and into the wall.

Leaning against the wall and panting, she then held up an open palm to it, shooting it with an energy blast which caused it to erupt into flames, which Aeon quickly extinguished. She was good at clean up. "I have to be stronger than her..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forcing Past My Limits (Open)   Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Ray flew into the training room, helping her blind side, and saw the girl working her butt off. "You know, losing is a healthy thing. But it sucks to lose!" Ray agreed flying right above Bow. She was flying but in a sitting position, criss cross, so she looked kind of weird. Ray put her hands on her hips. "Maybe you need a bigger simulator, something more challenging." Ray suggested, turning around quick and running into the wall. "Ow." Ray rubbed her head, slowly finding the control part of the room.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Forcing Past My Limits (Open)   Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Emily gritted her teeth and balled her hands into fists."Yeah, I need to get stronger than Matrix..." Getting into her stance she made a loud scream, creating a shock wave and kicking up dust. By the time it cleared, her hair was now waist length and dark red. "Whatever it is, I can handle it." She muttered, still charging up just in case.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forcing Past My Limits (Open)   Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 pm

'If you say so!" Ray shrugged sitting down at the simulator and flipping a few switches. She would end up in a place that looked like space but with weird purple signs everywhere, it was based off of magic. Awkward looking aliens with wands were standing everywhere, ready to strike when she did. In this test she did have gravity on her side, but if she jumped off the magic signs below her, her test was over. There were about 13 aliens, each with a different power.

Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Forcing Past My Limits (Open)   Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Emily's eyes widened and she slowly started to force herself forward. "I won't quit..." she muttered, falling to her knee. "I can do it...!" She yelled, trying to feign confidence. It wasn't working. Slowly her hair started to return to its usual color and length and she panted heavily. Finally falling to the ground flat, she started to gasp for air. Magic was draining her powers; draining the energy her transmitter was making. Rolling over, she desperately tried to get up, but instead she squeezed her eyes shut, gasping and unable to breathe. "Turn it off!" She finally screamed, her lungs screaming for oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forcing Past My Limits (Open)   Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Aeon got to it before Ray could and turned off the simulator. Ray jumped up and flew to the girl landing right next to her. "Oh Emily! I didn't know! Are you okay?" Ray panicked using the back of her hand to feel her head, for some reason Ray got really protective over her team mates now. I guess knowing what happened to her, she wouldn't want it to happen to anyone else. "It's time for you to take a break." Ray said as softly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Forcing Past My Limits (Open)   Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:32 pm

Emily was breathing, but barely. Her transmitter had alerted itself to her lack of energy and was trying to distribute energy to her cells, but with its current model, it just couldn't do it. "Need energy..." She managed to croak before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Forcing Past My Limits (Open)   Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Ray picked up the smaller girl and flew over to Bow. "We need to get her to the Medical Bay, now!" Ray yelled flying towards to room as fast she can, with some extra weight of the girl. When Ray would arrive at the emergency health room she would hook up Emily and let Aeon take care of the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forcing Past My Limits (Open)   Forcing Past My Limits (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forcing Past My Limits (Open)
Page 1 of 1