Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Voting_barThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Vote_lcapThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Voting_barThe little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The little halfling and the girl(Red)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:01 pm

rose thinks for a moment "do you know if they are here in this world yet" she asks as she hands him the slice of meat nearest him to him. "if they are i could send a gust of wind with your scent on it and a scroll saying that you are safe and tell them where to look for you" she whispers into tojis ear
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:09 pm

The little boy blinks,then shakes his head."N-no....I don't think so....." He sniffs,beginning to get sad, then is distracted by the meat, nomming on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:36 pm

"oh toji i'm sorry i should have thought about that before asking you that" she says and pulls him into her lap holding him tight. there is knock at the door and rose growls softly. "i swear if its the wizard i will rip his head off" she mumbles. she places toji on the edge of the table and then goes to open the door. to her surprise its Sir Daniel. "good morning Sir. Daniel hows your best man doing" she says as she opens the door for him to enter.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 2:07 pm

Toji blinks, humming happily as he's pulled into her lap and held. Snuggling up against her the boy shakes his head."It's OK.....Ye didn't mean to....." Blinking at the mutter, he tilts his head as she places him on the table and goes to the door, feet waving as he noms on a sweet. As Daniel enters Toji gives him a friendly wave, the knight blinking before giving a awkward wave back.Looking at Rose he answers."Mi'Lady, he left last night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 2:10 pm

"good i sure hope he makes it there and back fast. now why don't you sit with us and eat you look hungry......and i don't take no for an answer" rose says with a friend smile as she puts her hands on her hip
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 2:39 pm

Daniel blinks, them gives a hesitant smile back."Then I suppose I mustn't refuse, mi'lady. Thank you." Bowing slightly, he goes over to the table, sitting down. Blinking as a certain halfling hugs him around the neck,he looks at Toji in confusion."Thank ye for being so nice!!" "Uhm......no trouble, lad." He pats his back,smiling as the little boy turns his attention back to the food, feet waving as he sits on the edge of the table. As Toji noms on another piece of bread, Daniel collects some food for himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 2:44 pm

Rose smiles as she watches toji make nice with the soldier "oh before i forget i had a talk with the wizard guy says his name is corgi but lets just say his shoulder is now wounded and he is going to have a hard time moving it for a while" she says with a small smirk.

(ooohhh i just got an idea this could be rose's and lil tojis first encounter before the council was created since its in the midevil era)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:55 pm

Daniel raises a brow."Oh? Sounds like he got his fair comeuppance, then. And perhaps while he's licking his wounds he'll be out of our way."He takes a bite from a apple, nodding."Might I inquire as to how you rested, Mi'Lady?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 4:01 pm

"i rested fairly well Sir. Daniel may i ask how you slept?" Rose ask softly. "when do you think we can leave here?" Rose then asks softly as she slowly eats a piece of mellon.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 4:37 pm

Daniel snorts drly."How every warrior sleeps, mi'lady...carefully and with one eye open.I'm afraid Ive fallen into the habit of not giving in completely....But, given that, I slept well enough.Thank you." At the question,he considers."I suppose when you wish, Mi'lady.The duke is,forgive my disrespect, humbled enough he dare not rise against you for now, and the wizard is licking his wounds. If we're careful we can leave without trouble."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 4:51 pm

"then we should be ready to leave by tonight make sure you have the proper gear for hunting and for battle you might as well just clear out your room pack everything. can you be ready by tonight?" Rose asks with a hushed voice for she felt like someone was listening in. she makes a sign to the soldier that he knew very well. a sign that meant that we are being listened in on. "i will love to go with sir Daniel would you be alright if i brought young toji along? i don't want to leave him here for fear that the wizard might try his chances of taking him from my protection" she says loudly. she winks at the soldier and then lifts toji and points at the door. "bad guy at the door you think you can zap him" she says with a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:12 pm

"Very well, mi'lady....And yes, we should be." seeing the sign he nods, casually adjusting the dagger on his hip
"Aaaah.... I don't see why not.it would be good for him to get out if here..." Lifted, Toji nods, pointing his hand at the door and sending oyt a stunning bolt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 6:34 pm

a thud is heard from outside the door and Rose dignals to the soldier to check it out. as she stands up she slowly follows behind him while holding toji. "good shot toji now if i say red you shoot another okay?" she whispers and then opens the door to find a young servant boy passed out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:04 pm

Toji grins happily at the compliment, wiggling with glee in her arms. However, seeing tgast it wasn't one of the baddies the little boy frowns guiltily."I'm sorry.Are ye OK?" Examining him xcloser he frowns. Passed out...Wiggling from Rise's grasp the boy pats his shoulder in concern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Rose watches warrily as toji pats the boys shoulder. the boy on the floor jolts awake and then scrambles back a bit but relaxed when he saw Sir Daniel, toji and Rose. "Sir as you requested i brought words of your best man he just got back and sent me to give you this..."the boy says as he hands a scroll with the same seal as rose's but slightly different and glowing. Rose quickly takes it into her hands befor toji or sir Daniel touch it. "thank you young man but why did you stand out in the hall for so long?" rose says as she opens the letter and lights her hand up on fire with green flames and puts her hand under the paper to read the hidden message from the king. she smiles and then turns to Sir daniel "we must head on our way now no need to wait until tonight we need to go now" she urges with a happy smile on her face she then grabs toji and lifts him up and tosses him up in the air and catches him making him smile. "we are finally going to be out of here my little toji. then we will be rid of the fat old geaser and his wizard will have a hard time healing that wound of his. since my dragon pierced bone as well as flesh." she smiles. "young man thankyou for your help i will give you this...." she says as she puls out some gold pieces she manage to slip out of the wizards robe as she threw him out of the room earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   The little halfling and the girl(Red) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The little halfling and the girl(Red)
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next