Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Cycle Continues
Today at 2:27 am by Mega

» Dukes Up (Ask)
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:28 pm by Emmz

» I solemnly swear I am not doing no good [Open]
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 am by CM

» how to avoid vanishing [open, it's a plot thread Bow]
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:33 am by Tython

» Make A Meal Of It (Ask)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am by Bow

» Scarlet and Gold (Bloo)
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:02 am by Bow

» The Obituaries (Ask)
Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm by Mega

» Hubble Bubble Now There's Trouble (Open)
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:44 pm by Brother Grimm

» Alduin Ryzestein
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:36 pm by Mega

Top posting users this week
CM

Ama

Emmz

Mega

Top posting users this month
Mega

Tython

DivingDart

Emmz

Ama

Bow

CM

St. Jommy

The Departed

Brother Grimm

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

Emmz

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 am
Top posters
Energy

Moon

Hellbreaker

Kyte

Pikazard

Emmz

Ixen

Hotwire

Bow

foalfire

Share | 

The little halfling and the girl(Red)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:01 am

Toji cheers as he hears her murmur, latching on happily."Yer awake!!!" Hearing a laugh the boy looks up, peeking out from behind her at him.As the man asks him to come along, the little boy sticks his tongue out at him.Then Rose is lying on him,getting  stabbed. His eyes go black and gold, and he points a lightning covered hand at the man."Stop hur'ing her, ye bullies!!!"Sniffing as she wipes at his tears,the boy looks at her with watery eyes, nodding, clinging tight to her as the dagger is drawn out.He begins crying more as the man threatens to kill her, sobbing, but they seem to come with an idea. Blinking, the little boy looks at him, thinking it over. He didn't want to go...but if he said no, they might get angry and hurt her some more....Toji nods, clinging onto Rose.

"Just try catching me!!!"- Imp
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t6518-imp

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:45 am

"then miss if you don't mind woould you come with us and i promise you there will be a healer to take care of your wounds and a hot bath for you waiting when we get back. i promise no harm will come to the child you may carry him if you would like." the man says. Rose nods and tries to stand and with the help of toji and the man they are helped onto the back of his horse and Rose passes out in pain from the daggers draining her energy and magic from her bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:46 am

Toji relaxes,but only slightly. He still didn't completely trust these guys....They didn't wear grey armor,and they were being nice, but still.....Gasping as Rose passes out, the little boy nudges her,worried."R-rose?Rose, y-ye gonna be ok?"His brows furrow in worry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:49 pm

Rose grumbles about daggers in her leg and then sleeps the rest of the way to their destination. Once there the men help toji down and then notice Rose passed out the leader of their group who was the one who stabbed her immediately starts barking orders at the other men to take the horses and lift Rose down gently of his horse. Rose mumbles toji's name and reaches out a hand the man bends down and looks at toji. "she is calling for you if you would like you can hold her hand until she is on a bed and has her wounds looked at. then when she is asleep the duke will want a word with you" the man says.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:49 pm

Toji frowns, glancing down at the leg.He had to get those out...but would they get angry at him and her?They arrive, and he bites his lip, glancing around with wide,scared eyes and sniffling. The little boy really didn't want to be back here, he didn't.....As Rose calls his name Toji looks at then man,nodding,then latches onto Rose's hands.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:06 pm

The man walks inside and with toji holding onto Rose's hand they finally make it to the healer. the healer takes one hard look at the man carrying Rose and scowls at him "Do you not know how to treat a woman?........ the poor girl, place her on the table and hold her down while i get those daggers out of her leg." the healer yells at the man. after placing Rose on the table the man held rose down by the arm on her shoulders. the healer then looks at the daggers and gingerly takes them out of her leg. Rose lets out a pained whimper but then her body relaxes for a moment before she suddenly sits up with her eyes now a bright yellow as she growls at the man and the healer. she jumps down from the table and shifts in midair into her wolf form and stands in front of toji. she licks his face before turning on the others growling at them for making toji cry. with her wolf form being slightly larger then normal wolves she stands over toji's small form protectively. still growling at the men the healer takes a step closer to her she snaps at him making him step back then snaps at the other man as well the both step back until they are on the other side of the room. she walks in a circle around toji then shifts back to her human form again. she stands straight and tall "why did you bring us here? what does this so called duke want with us?" she roars at them. the healer looks quite surprised that Rose is standing on her leg which is now healed her stomach is slowly healing before their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:27 pm

Toji follows, trying his up most best to stay close to Rose's side.When the healer yells at him the little boy nods, sticking his tongue out at the man. Watching anxiously as the healer pulls the daggers out, he cheers as Rose suddenly sits up, blinking as she leaps and transforms into a wolf."Oooooooh...." Giggling happily as she licks his face, Toji latches on, nuzzling his face into the warm fur,letting go as she snaps at them, humming happily when the wolf circles his small form. When she transforms back he latches onto her leg, watching.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:24 am

Rose stares them down angrily "i suggest you answer before i bring out my other form and trust me when i tell you it will not be good if that form comes out." she says with deep breaths to calm herself she suddenly feels toji cling to her leg and looks down at him with a smile. "are these the people that were after you the day we met Toji?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:52 am

Toji nods, looking away from them to nuzzle into her leg.They gulp, paling slightly. What seemed to be the leader of sorts breathes out, then looks at her, jaw clenching."The duke wanted a demon warrior. The species that boy is from can destroy a entire army, and that's with just one. Of course, they're not easy to find, being from a mysterious land, but his wizard knew a spell to retrieve one. Unfortunately, he snagged the half blooded son of one, which isn't quite as powerful. But, he decided to use him as bait,and as a hostage to get the parents to come.....Our lord probably thought of keeping him as well."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:57 am

"toji is this true?" she asks him as she lifts him up and into her arms "take me to the duke. N. O. W." she shouts anger showing through her eyes
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:10 am

Toji nods, humming happily as she picks him up.Wrapping his arms around her neck, he looks at the men,sticking his tongue out. You're in trouuuuuuuublllllleee!Nodding, the man opens the door,sweating slight."V-very well. If you'll c-come this way." He walks out,guiding them along.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:15 am

Rose turns to the healer and smiles kindly "that you for your help with those daggers" she says sweetly then she storms after the man. and growls at him to move faster. "i do not care if your duke is busy or asleep you will bring me to him now or i will burn this place to the ground" she growls threateningly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:29 am

The healer nods."It wasn't a problem." As the man is hurried he gulps, quick stepping. Eventually, they reach a pure white marbal hall. On the other side of the hall was a throne. In this throne was a bulky, but obviously well fed man. Beside him floated a heavily robed figure, the only thing visible huge orange mustachios. Seeing the two Toji whimpers, turning his face from them and nuzzlining into Red's shoulder as he begins to shake. The duke strokes his greasy beard, grinning cockily."Well,well, you've outdone yourself!! Not only have you brought back my little puppy, you've brought along a fair maiden. How are you,my dear?" He smiles at her in a way he probably thought charming, though really it only screamed creep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:39 am

Rose scowls at him then places toji down behind her and lets out a mighty roar as she grabbs the man by his throat "what have you done to that poor boy? you dare call your self a duke in the pressence of me when that boy is obviously terrified of you?! i will make sure you are burned alive fat man then i will send you to the deepest pit of hell where you belong and i will make sure to tell the devil to skin you roast you and then make you his bee-itch do you understand? if you so much as lay a hand on me or that boy again i will not hesitate to kill you" rose growls then drops the man to the ground and then shifts into her tiger form and roars in his face for good measure as she then turns and saunters away from the man. once by toji's side again she shifts back and then turns around smiling sweetly to the man that escourted her "now i heard something of a warm bed, food and a nice hot bath waiting for me when i got here may i get it now" she asks politely as she lifts toji into her arms again and sends a glare to the duke before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:53 am

(Oh my....she's quite scary,lol.)

The man sputters."O-only what a demon like him is befit of!!! N-not l-like he's h-h-human, eh?!?!!?!!!"Paling at the threats, he pales even further, nearly fainting, as he's confronted by a roaring tiger.The knight blinks, gulping."U-u-uhm....yes, this way...." As he leads them out, Toji hums happily in Rose's arms, snuggling up against her. Glaring at the closed door, the duke growls."Grrrrr...I'll....." " I advise you do nothing,unless you wish to lose both your home and life. She's mighty, and she might....influence...the pup to fight back against us. The two of them will decimate us at our current power. Wait, and gather strength. One day soon enough, we can entrap them both...." The duke glares at him, then nods, sitting back down on his throne and barking at a nearby servant to bring him wine."I hope it's before they decide to go to the king. If they do, and he hears of it, we're finished."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The little halfling and the girl(Red)   

Back to top Go down

The little halfling and the girl(Red)
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next