Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barGRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_lcapGRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Voting_barGRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

GRAND OPENING (OPEN)

Go down 
+4
Pikazard
Emmz
Causper
Kyte
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:52 pm

Cain looked up as another one of the girls that had responded to the gig showed up. This was the one known as Blake, with authentic cat ears. She had a nice black and white maid unform just for her, and it made Cain smile wryly. But that got Cain to thinking. She was getting a bit overstaffed now, though Nina would probably leave after set up.

She chuckled gently when Nina asked if she was going to get paid for this. "Well, not if you're not going to force it on me. We are getting a bit overstaffed now, especially if the other girl decides to show up." She quickly pulled out her cell phone and texted Haruhi. A lot more people responded than I hoped! Please come in for the night shift!

Amber soon returned, asking what she should do to help out, and asking if she should clean like Versailles. "No dear, Versailles is almost done." Before she continued speaking, she walked with a bit of a sashay over to Versailles, a hand brushing over that rear she so loved showing off at the moment. A finger found its way to her chin, bringing Versailles's attention to Cain as she smiled slyly at her, walking back a bit towards the others and turning to Versailles to make sure she could read her lips. "If I'm being quite frank, I didn't expect all of you to show, and we're still waiting on another girl. Nina, you'll probably leave after setup, but even at that, one of you should instead come in for the night shift. I apologize for the inconvenience. Which one of you would like to take it?"

Cain noticed people waiting outside, two blonde people; a man and a woman. They were going to be done very soon, so Cain smiled, holding up one finger to signal to wait just a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:15 am

Blake exchanged pleasantries with Nina before Cain gestured her to the back, evidently for a uniform. She went back and found hers rather quickly. Wow, that's uh...an outfit. She managed to get her way into it after a bit of struggling and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like an idiot.

Spoiler:

She started to walk out, adjusting the uniform. There was even a little hole in the back for her tail, that was nice. She walked to Cain, blushing absolutely profusely. She couldn't believe what she was wearing. "Is there uh...anything I should be doing right now? Do I...Do I really have to wear this?" It was probably a stupid question but...still. She wasn't used to maid outfits, she was used to stealth suits and blades.

Last edited by Izzy on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 12:59 pm

Asami had been following Husher quietly, giving a small smile at the fact that he was so put off by the idea of her going crazy, d'awwh he cared that much about her, enough to actually fear her, that was sweet. She had let him do all the talking, being the silent watcher that she was, when they had approached the store she would just stare at all the thick manga books, her smile widening, the delicate pages filled with ink, all so fragile and yet beautiful, as Husher walked himself into the awkward situation she let out a quiet giggle and bowed her head "I apologise for my friend, he's British" she said, that being the only excuse that she gave.

Nina's sensitive ears picked up the accent that could only belong to one person, twitching in that direction she would look up, being the only one of the six Ninas that did so. Walking to the front she smiled at her two students "I thought I recognised that loveable accent, what're you two doing in this neck of the woods?" she asked with her usual calm and friendly smile, her clones poofing as they finished up cleaning the tables, leaving only the one Nina standing there, in her casual jeans and t-shirt with her jacket, as oppose to the other girls in their uniforms.

Asami would give a cute little wave.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:24 pm

((I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE AMUSING))

And more customers were arriving. Three more to be exact. A tall, older looking gentleman carrying an Ipad in one hand, a strapping young man with brown hair dressed in a gamer t-shirt, and a short but cute looking girl with black hair and purple highlights, dressed in a cozy looking striped Hoodie, and some sweatpants. "Man, I can't wait to see what this joint looks like," Chessa commented with excitement.

"Tell me again where we are going sis," Daniel, her brother requested.

"It's this cool Gamer Pub I heard about. Among other things, it supposed to have cute waitresses too. I figured this would be right up your alley bro," Chessa replied teasingly.

"W-what makes you think that 'I' would only be interested in it if there were cute girls involved," Daniel stammered hotly.

"Come on bro. I know what you watch," Chessa winked slyly at him. Daniel opened his mouth once or twice but didn't make any intelligible sentences. "So why are you with us pops? I mean, I know you're into video games. But I didn't think this was your scene," Chessa looked up at Henry slyly.

Henry glanced down at her and signed: "I just wanted to make the most of us being together like this." That was mostly true. He had more free time lately then he usually did and wanted to spend time with them. Plus he was curious as to what one of these "gamer pub/cafes" looked like in person.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Amber was told that she didn't need to help the girl that was showing herself off, Amber shrugged, she wasn't the kind of person to enjoy that, but if this girl was then good for her. The boss then said that they'd need someone to take the night shift, Amber nodded I'll do it, I don't mind. I can't do it during the day on weekdays anyway. She noticed that some more customers were arriving, but thought nothing of it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:57 pm

Two forms walked the street. A toddler gripped the hand of the tall,white haired young man, the warrior glancing around warily. He swore, if that scumbag dealer was still sending thugs to watch them...Well, he'd sent the last one home with broken...every thing....So they should be left in peace long enough.A small hand smacks his knee."Stop being serious, bubby!!!" Glancing down, Yami raises a eyebrow, examining the frowning face of his adoptive kid/sibling, Zee."....Very well..." Hearing a grumble, he snorts, picking the boy up and tickling him."Looks like there's a goblin in your stomach again. Not to worry, I'll get him out.Tickles are its number one weakness." Zee giggles wildly, denying it."Nu uh!!! Heeheehee, I'm 'ungry!!!Heeheehee!!" "Hungry?are you sure? Not a goblin?" "heeheehee!! Uh huh!!!" "Well then, new plan of attack...." He spots the cafe, walking over as the little one climbs out of his arms, perching on his shoulders and arms wrapped firmly around his forehead. Reaching up to support him, Yami examines the place."Hmmm....indeed....This, my little monkey, is where we'll make our stand against the forces of hunger. Are you ready?" Despite the epically dry and serious tone, the mage had a barely visible, playful smile on his face.Giggling, Zee nods.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 9:05 pm

((OOC: Sorry for all the confusion. For the record; my posting means Causper is being skipped this round.))

Husher cast a sidelong glance at Asami, "Oi. What's'at suppose to mean?" He knew she were only teasing. And it seemed sufficient enough to get his nerves back on track. What a coincidence that there would be (what he assumed was) two kitsunes in close proximity. Surely they knew each other. They had to, "'Ere, we're looking for a-" He didn't need to finish. Nina caught his attention and came from inside the shop.

"Us? What about you? What ya doin' in there, eh? You walk into the wrong store or summin?" Scratching the back at his head he looked at Asami as if she knew any more than he did. When that didn't work he tried, "Is she your family?"

When Nina had explained herself (assuming she didn't just wave hands in front of their faces and cackle maniacally instead) Husher nodded his understanding. He then made to answer her question, "We were passin' through the area. But I wanted to pop in first and give you this." He took the parcel from underarm and crammed it into Nina's, "I had that in storage somewhere. S'pose to be some old American Black Ops gadget. What you do is ya aim the red beam at a device. Then after a few seconds it shorts it out. Cameras, laser grids, electronic locks; they all go down for about 30 seconds. Figured you might have a use for it."

Being the buyer of merchandise Nina had stolen, it only made financial sense to give her the tools that would best allow her to get her hands on new materials. But Husher knew not the word gift. As soon as Nina showed any signs of accepting or considering the device he would add, "I'll part with it for eighty quid, say."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 9:14 pm

Cain smiled sweetly to Amber, putting her hands on her shoulders. "Thank you so much for understanding, dear. I'll see you later on tonight." She then went to the door and opened it up for all the customers, letting them inside, and giving them numerous greetings. "Hello, thank you for coming, please enjoy your stay," and such.

Cain turned to see Blake walking out of the back in that absolutely alluring uniform of hers. She couldn't help but smile, looking her up and down. Well, Cain was certainly having a good day. She was blushing all over, which only made her more adorable. Blake asked her what she should be doing, and asked if she really had to wear the outfit. "Of course you do, sweetie. You look absolutely gorgeous in it." She grinned slightly to her, a hand finding her hip. "Well, you can stay out here and wait tables with Versailles and Nina...or you can come into the back and make preparations with me once I take some orders."

She would help out with the waiting for the moment. She was the hostess but she definitely didn't mind helping out. They were getting paid by the hour, after all, it wasn't like she was stealing work from her employees. She decided to approach Chessa, Daniel, and Henry when they walked in the door, smiling a little more at Chessa. "Welcome to Chateau des Jeux. I'm your hostess, Cain Alabaster. How may I be of service?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 11:21 pm

Blake blushed even harder at the mention of her being gorgeous...if that was possible at least. She didn't really think she was, but if she said so. She weighed her options carefully for her duties though. She could be out here with Nina...but then she'd have to talk to other people. Or she could go in the back and only have to get to know Cain, and then you'd have 2 people working each job. She figured that was probably better. Besides, less people would see her in the little skirt. "I'll be in the back then." She said, quickly turning around and walking to the back room.

She stared at all the appliances in the back and realized she had made a critical error.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 5:40 am

Nina would listen to Husher and made an interested "ooooo" sound when he offered her the parcel, Asami looking to Husher a little surprised at such a gift "talk about teacher's pet" she said with a giggle. Nina would give a little pout and folded her arms "well I'd have to go across to my shop to get that kinda money" she told him "how about seventy" she told him, she knew she wouldn't get far haggling with Husher but maybe she could at least get a few quid off.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 8:02 pm

Finally the place was opened and the trio made their way inside. The three had a look around, Chessa enjoying the current decor as they eventually found themselves a place to sit down. "Ey, what'd I tell you bro? Cute girls all around," Chessa teased Daniel good naturedly.

"Not so loud! One of them might hear you," Daniel shushed Chessa for fear of one of them getting the wrong idea about him. I mean he didn't need a bad reputation within five minutes of stepping inside of the place.

When Cain approached them Daniel seemed to slightly more nervous then usual as Chessa simply grinned up at her. "What would you recommend as far as milkshakes go?" Chessa asked reading through the menu.

"I'll have a pumpkin spice coffee," Henry signed to her.

"He wants a Pumpkin spice coffee," Chessa translated incase Cain didn't know sign language.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:47 pm

Amber stiffened slightly when Cain grabbed her shoulders, she also felt sort of weird when Cain called her dear, but wasn't sure why. She shook it off when Cain went to open the restaurant up, going into the back to get changed back, then she went back out to the front, waving goodbye to everyone See you later she then walked out, starting to go home.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 12:20 am

Yami enters the establishment, passing a girl,and ,pausing to blink at the sight of the waitresses.M-maids?!?! He gets a mental image of XiFeng in one of these uniforms, and promptly reddens, jerking his scarf up to hide his face as Zee pokes at it curiously.Glancing around for a likely place to sit, the warrior mage scoops his charge off his shoulders, holding him in the crook of his arms as he reddens slightly more at the sight of a foxgirl waitress...cleaning the tables. Finding a likely spot, Yami heads towards it.
Back to top Go down
Causper
Causper

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:26 am

Versailles, once she was finished cleaning tables, grabbed a few menus and approached the newest customer Yami with a gentle smile. Handing him the menu she leaned a little farther forward than necessary, showing off the swell of her chest while still remaining rather subtle about it.

"Welcome to Chateau des Jeux, I'll be your waitress for today~ I'll return in a moment to take your order."

After a moment the fox-girl swirled away if Yami didn't object, headed to the next table that had unattended customers.
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 9:49 am

Andy would barge Asami with his shoulder, "Oh, jus' cus you didn't think of it first." He wasn't exactly the star pupil. There were classes where he didn't even show up owing to his busy lifestyle. He had to make a living. And that living didn't have phrases like 'normal business hours'. Until HIVE made a big score, he was pinching pennies.

When Nina pitched back a price he smiled. He'd high-balled and gotten a price that he wanted. Oh the device was certainly worth more but the sum suggested was low enough to be considered a favour yet high enough for his back-pocket. "Done!" Husher would practically grab Nina's arm as he forced a handshake. No backing out.

Over the issue of payment he waved at her, "Don't trouble yourself now. We'll call it an I.O.U. You can pay me whenever. Jus' enjoy your day." If she didn't have anything else to add Husher would suggest to Asami they leave, "It's a nice enough shop and the 'elp is easy on the eyes. But I had enough of tea and scones back in England."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRAND OPENING (OPEN)   GRAND OPENING (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRAND OPENING (OPEN)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next