Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Vote_lcapOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Voting_barOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Vote_lcapOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Voting_barOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 2:55 pm

She'd find it was just as immovable as a lone barrier.Blinking at the question, the boy hmms, thinking it through."N-not sure....S-semi bullet proof, though..." Titus had to find a way to make his barries stronger then that, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 11:17 pm

"Hmmm....Say, do you only train with Titan teachers, or do you train with anybody?" Ida asked, perhaps the two could squeeze in a training session, That sounds like it would be fun.......Oh no, my icecream melted....
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:19 am

Titus blinks at the question, head tilting. Hmm?"W-we only t-train only rarely with t-the Titans...M-mostly just d-do training l-lessons in class..."He fidgets nervously, smiling shyly."I-if you want...I-I'd like to train with y-you..." He takes another bite of his own,rapidly melting icecream, passing her a napkin incase any of hers had spilt.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 2:53 pm

Ida beamed, "Sure!" She said when asked if she wanted to train, but got a bit embarrassed at her excited response, "U-uh, I mean, yeah, that sounds f-fun", the teen drank her melted vanilla icecream out of the bowl, huh, still pretty good. "Know any good training spots?" Ida asked, all she could think about was crash ally.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 11:27 pm

Titus blinks as she says sure, smiling shyly.At the question, the boy blinks, tilting his head in thought. Hmmm...He wasn't sure...There was the school training spot, but he didn't want to tresspass while the school was closed...Titus shakes his head no.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 3:49 pm

"Hmmm....What about that mesa place? I know it's pretty hot, but at least there's plenty of space for practice" Ida suggested
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 5:48 pm

Titus blinks, brows raising.The boy thinks about it, then nods,responding(as usual) softly."O-ok..." He agreed with that. Plenty of room indeed,though like she said, it'd be toasty. Still, less people to get slammed by a misaimed barrier burst.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:31 am

Ida smiled "Ok! After we're done with our icecream..." The teen trailed off when she remembered she drank her icecream, "W-well, after you're done with your icecream, you want to head out?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 8:41 pm

Titus blinks at the question, and nods, working on finishing up his own treat.Soon,he had to resort to doing what Ida did, and drinking the treat's remnants.The boy politely wipes his face off with a paper napkin, and leaves a tip.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Ida smiles, standing to put her bowl in the trash, she was fairly excited for this training session. After trashing the styrofoam bowl, she turned to Titus "Ready to go?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 1:39 am

Titus stands up as well,disposing of his trash. The boy hoped he was impressive enough...He wasn't exactly a fighter...Biting his lip,Titus neverless nods."Y-yes..."He adjusts his ever present shades. The boy truly was ready,even if he was a tad nervous.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:48 pm

With that, Ida started to head out of the icecream shop, looking for the nearest bus stop, Just walking there would take an extremely long time, we're going to take a bus partway there, the teen thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 7:56 pm

Titus follows behind, head tilted slightly.What was she looking for? Then,getting it, the boy looks around as well. Spotting one, he taps her shoulder, pointing it out."....Uh...there..."Well,Titus hoped a bus stop was what she was wanting....
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 8:16 pm

Ida frowned a bit, where was that darn bus stop? The teen looked a bit surprised when her shoulder was tapped, giving Titus a small smile when he directed her to the bus stop, "T-thanks" she said before heading towards it, hopefully the ride wasn't long.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:28 pm

Titus smiles back at her shyly."N-no problem..." The boy was happy he helped, and follows her over to the stop.Whenever the bus arrived, he would allow her to get on first before following her in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next