Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Voting_barOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Voting_barOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:52 pm

Titus's smiles back, and nods with a chuckle, collecting his own books and putting then into the backpack on his back.She seemed like a nice girl...he hoped they could become freinds.It'd be nice to have more, definitely.As Ida checks out her books, he holds the door open for her, softly wishing the librarian a good day.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Ida gave Titus a warm smile when he opened the door for her "Th-thank you" she said, "W-well, before we go to the icecream shop, I should probably get these books h-home, er, you don't mind taking a small detour d-do you?" She asked the B-teamer.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 12:27 am

Titus reddens bashfully at the thank you, pushing his shades up."N-no problem..."Following her out, the boy blinks, considering the question as he nervously fiddles with his bag strap. He didnr mind at all, but was just nerbous about meeting more people. Didnt want to embarrass himself...Coming onto a decision, he shakes his head."N-no, don't m-mind..."
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:30 pm

Ida gives Titus a happy smile "Thanks" and with that the girl lead Titus to her house. If Titus didn't bring anything up for conversation, the walk would be mostly quiet with Ida shyly looking down at her books.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:14 am

Titus reddens as she smiles at him, and nods."U-uhm...welcome."He follows her, biting his lip nervously as he gives the ground careful examination. Sadly, he was as much a conversationalist as her, though he hummed a swing song as they walked. As they approach the house, the boy gulps slightly.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:47 pm

Ida would lead them to a decent looking apartment complex, with a tan, dark brown and white color scheme. Ida lead Titus to a door numbered 670, and there could be softly jazz music heard coming from the other side. Ida had to knock on the door with her foot, and soon footsteps would be heard approaching the door. A tall man with snowy white hair and icey blue eyes opened the door, he smiled warmly at Ida "Back from the library so soon.....Oh....Who's this?" He asked, looking Titus up and down like a suspicious father.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:47 pm

Titus follows her up into the complex, biting his lip nervously as they stand before the door, fidgeting slightly.Thankfully,they also seemed to like jazz, which did at least some towards calming his nervousness. Then a man comes out,greeting Ida, and giving the boy a look. Gulping, he gives a shy,nervous wave.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 10:54 pm

Ida gave the white haired man a nervous smile before signaling to Titus with her foot "Nékos, this is Titus, a friend a met at the library". Nékos still looked a bit skeptical, but he gave them both a smile "Come in you two" he said, opening the door for the two teens.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Titus smiles back slightly, nodding.Responding very softly, he says,"T-t-thank y-you....."The boy steps aside to allow Ida in first, then follows her in, humming along to the music. He knew this one.......Entering, Titus glances around curiously, wondering about the place.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 10:49 pm

The apartment is pretty decent, with a white, brown, and tan color scheme, there's two white couches in the shape of an L in the living room, and there's a coffee table between them. Ida smiles at Titus "I'm going to go put these in my room" she said, Nékos smiled slightly at Titus "You can sit in the living room until she's done" the white haired man says.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:23 pm

Huh.....seemed like a nice place to live....a home...Smiling back at Ida, he nods.When the man says he can sit in the living room Titus nods, quietly walking over and sitting down after giving him a returning, shy smile. Leaning his head back, the boy enjoys the music.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 11:49 pm

While Ida went to the back to put her books up, Nékos decided to sit on the couch next to the couch Titus was sitting on. "So The blue eyed man began "You two just met today?" He asked, he kept his expression blank, yet was gauging Titus' reaction, as if inspecting him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:56 am

Humming along, Titus taps his finger on his knee. What a good song...Hearing the sound of someone sitting down he looks, his shades slipping down.Hmmm? At the question he blinks,before nodding.Biting his lip he speaks out softly."Y-yes..."
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:47 pm

Nékos looked at Titus blankly for a bit before giving him and almost overly sweet smile "Alrighty, now, I just want to let you know that Ida is my pride and joy...And if anything bad happens to her while she's with you..." Nékos suddenly had a murderous look in his face "I'll rip out your-", "I'm ready to go!~" Ida's voice called out from the back as she started to head back to the front, carrying a purple satchel. When the brown eyed teen walked into the living room, Nékos had a loving look on his face, replacing the evil one he gave Titus "Okie Dokie! Make sure to be back by curfew!~<3" Nékos said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 2:00 am

Titus hesitantly smiles back, only to blink and seem to shrink as the man becomes threatening.Looking down, he nods, shaking just slightly.Looking up as Ida enters, the boy nods."O-o-o-o-ok......." He stands up, walking over to the door and holding it open, still giving the floor a fervent examination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next