Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Vote_lcapOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Voting_barOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Vote_lcapOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Voting_barOnce upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 11:06 pm

As the two walked out of the apartment door, Nékos would call out "And don't get into any trouble!", Ida would say back "We'll be alright!". Ida gave Titus a little smile "I hope you and Nékos got to know each other a little bit, he's a little wary of new people but he's really nice".
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 7:47 pm

Titus flinches slightly as Nékos calls out.As Ina speaks at him, he looks up, returning the smile hesitantly, then looks back down, pushing his shades up.Maybe he was, but the poor kid wasn't exactly the most firm as is.The boy understood why he did it, and in fact didn't blame him at all, but it did leave him a little shook.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 9:05 am

Ida looked at Titus in concern, he seemed a little spooked "H-hey? Are you alright?..." She asked as they continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Titus walked beside her.Blinking as she asks him if he was OK, the boy looks up, and smiles reassuringly,nodding. He didn't want her to worry, and he didn't want to cause trouble either.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 8:18 pm

Ida wanted to really know if Titus was ok, because she had a feeling he wasn't, however, she didn't want to seem like one of those people who pry when not wanted, so she decided to stay quiet. If Titus didn't bring anything up for conversation, yet again, the walk would continue in silence until they made it to the icecream shop.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 5:34 pm

Titus glances at her,biting his lip. Hmm...Well, at least she didn't seem upset or anything..As they walk the boy considers,then nods slightly. It was rude not to talk to her.Searching for a topic he softly asks a question."S-so he really cares about you h-huh?"
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:31 am

Ida was a bit surprised by Titus's question, seeing how he was usually silent, however, she gave the B-teamer a small smile and a nod in response "Yeah" she said "He looks out for me like a father would.." Ida thought warmly of an image of Nékos at that moment, sitting in the living room waiting for her to come back home. Nékos's over protective ways made her think of another certain kitsune in her life, I'm glad Zorro wasn't at the house when Titus came, he might have actually harmed him..., the teenaged girl thought.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 2:13 pm

Titus smiles back shyly."T-thats good..." It was nice to have others to care about you. He knew that for sure. Then his eyes blink behind the ever present shades. Hmm? Like a father? Did that mean he wasn't her father? Was she adopted like he was?
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 5:44 pm

Ida gave Titus another small nod before continuing to walk in silence, though she was tempted to ask what his family life was like, to keep the conversation going. Ida saw the icecream shop up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 11:12 pm

The boy glances at her,biting his lip. He wanted to ask her...but he also didn't want to annoy or upset her with questions like that. So, he returns to examining the ground below his feet.As they approach the shop he looks up, and seeing it, smiles. Ah...there we are.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 7:11 pm

Ida noticed that Titus had made a face, she wondered if he was ok, "I-is there something wrong, Titus?" The girl would ask. When they were at the door of the icecream , Ids would move to open the door for them while waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 11:35 pm

The boy blinks, looking up at the question.Reddening as his shades slip down, he softly answers." Uhm...No....Just t-thinking." As she gets the door Titus smiles at Iva gratefully, entering then waiting for her to do the same.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 1:21 am

Ida felt as if Titus was tempted to say something, but didn't want to be nosey, the Teen gave Titus a smile as he walked in the icecream shop and walked in after him. There wasn't many people at the moment, so Ida went straight to the counter "Y-you can get anything you, I'm buying" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 2:20 pm

Titus adjusts his shades as they fall down again, reddening slightly at the smile.Following her up to the counter, the boy gives a small smile of gratitude as Ida tells him to get whatever,responding softly."Thanks....."Examining the menu, he points questioningly at mint and chocolate chip.
Back to top Go down
The Panda Bookknight
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
The Panda Bookknight

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 7:16 pm

The person behind the counter gives Titus a smile "Mint chocolate chip? Anything else?" They asked, "Uh..French vanilla, please" Ida said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)   Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time (Get it? Because it's in a library?...Ok I'll stop (Hellbreaker and I)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next