Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Voting_barSixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Vote_lcapSixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Voting_barSixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character
Name: Hugh Exley
Code Name: Pix
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:58 am

Aaand she folded. Pix was none too impressed with the illustrious leader of the Titans' cool under criticism. He had no way of knowing her sensitivity to the topic of the Zydon War. He just thought she was ironically thin-skinned. However, his smart mouth did not make a reemergence during the ensuing explosion. When the table went flying Hugh reeled onto the floor. He cringed at the thought of what might follow, but mercifully she stormed off. Pix let out a sigh of relief. Followed by a wave of regret.

He could have handled that better. Not that he was wrong – oh no, the Titan's reasoning was deplorable; but he had gotten carried away. She'd ship him back to prison. All this way and nothing to show for it. Hmm. Pix dwelled on that as he returned to his cell. Of course it all depended on who came to pick him up. Where there was an ear to listen to him, Pix was never out of plans.

---------

Roused from a doze, Pix rubbed his lidded eyes before observing the new arrival. It didn't look like a prison transfer. Furrowing his brow, he watched the stranger get seated before speaking with an experimental lilt to his voice, “You're no Titan...” He thought fast. If not a Titan, the only other people who had any business being in here were those government lackies Yang had been talking about. Relief hit Pix like a rainstorm. She hadn't folded. She'd caved.

Of course, he reminded himself, it was the most sensible course of action open to her. If there wasn't this unknown group to fall back on then the Titans would have been forced to moblise themselves; or so he decreed. The government were an unanticipated hurdle is all. Otherwise his plan was sound. He rose from the futon in his cell and walked into the fray.

When Kyte started fussing with his phone, Hugh coughed once, impatiently. He didn't know what to make of the newbie yet. A little too at ease for his liking. Seemed to be reasonably informed. And he was quick to get to the heart of matters. Pix crossed his arms, waiting for the name to come. Surprise was evident upon his face. He had to remind himself that this was a government group. That didn't sound like Blake. Then again, if the old HIVE had disbanded, she'd have found herself on her own. Probably didn't know what to do with herself. Latched onto the first recruitment drive she could find. Belonging was important to her.

Pix took a moment to compose himself. He wanted to harness his well of emotion. Nostalgia, delight, solace; they could all take a number. Indignity and frustration had right of way, “This is suppose to... please me?” Is this what they thought he wanted? Grief. How little they thought of him. Pix turned to Kyte.

“Okay. You're new. You're learning. Finding your feet. I get that. But so we're on the same thought process here – you actually think I didn't consider members of my own team for this job? Like seriously? You think I jumped straight to begging my enemies?” HIVE, when he left them, were the proud owners of five infiltration experts and a winged wrecking ball. They would have been pretty high on his list for any operation.

“News flash, I didn't want them to come. The reasons aren't important. Let's just naturally assume I had a bunch a really, really good ones. You couldn't even count that high.” He smiled mockingly, and just as quickly lost it. Insults to his intelligence begat insults right back. What was that before he said about thin-skinned?

Fortunately Pix had the presence of mind to reassure Blake that she shouldn't feel insulted. He rounded on her, “No offense intended Blake. It's nice to see someone who knows what they're doing. Mind telling me what makes numb-nuts here the man I'm looking for? What does he do for the government? Mail room?” Accolades, feats, and achievements were all welcome information. Just because they worked with Blake, it didn't follow they measured up to her standards.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:29 pm

Blake rolled her eyes and she walked in the room. Kyte was always one for dramatics, and to his credit he was rather good at them. She stood by his side as Pix went off. "HIVE is done, Mario." She finally said plainly, her eyes narrow. Just the way they had been on the oil rig so long ago. Not when she hated Pix, but more of when he would anger her. And yet the way she spoke was a bit different. Blake always used to call him Mario...well originally it was Luigi, given how much of a coward the sprite could be...but nonetheless, it had a very familiar joking nature to it. "The rig is gone and we've all gone our separate ways. I'm just the one who got smart and joined the right team." She sat in a spare chair, looking over the back of it at Pix.

"Listen, Hugh, the guy you're talking to is named Akunin. He's an embodiment of one of the seven deadly sins, and he's a better fighter than I am." She said it because, honestly, it was true. While Blake had a hell of an aim and a better sword stance, Kyte would blow her out of the water in hand to hand combat any day of the week. Without sleep too. "Last week the two of us went to a Russian camp that was breeding super soldiers to slaughter the entire country. It was initially populated by approximately 145 soldiers and scientists. None survived."

Blake was very calm, different from the last time Pix had seen her. She didn't look panicked or paranoid, she didn't look wracked with guilt, but she didn't look brainwashed like when she had first met him. Instead, for once in her life, Blake seemed to be at ease. She seemed almost calm, happy even. "Things have changed a lot since you left and I'm trying to help you as my friend."

Yang stood off to the side, she would let Kyte and Blake do the talking for now. She trusted them immensely, they were her friends now. While the Russian base came as a surprise to her, she reminded herself that Kyte was a government operative. He was going to have to kill his enemies. That's what war is, and she was just lucky that T.A.L.O.N. was around to stop those wars. She wasn't sure she could deal with another one, personally.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Kyte noticeably yawned when Pix said he wasn't a Titan. He started going off on him, saying that Kyte was new and learning and blah blah blah blah blah. Kyte cut him off with another yawn, looking at his phone, denoting it was certainly more interesting than Pix at the moment.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm not a Titan. Gosh, you must be a detective or something."

If Pix were a fraction as smart as he thought of himself, he'd see Kyte clearly wasn't affected at all by Pix trying to challenge his intelligence. As if the very notion of Pix trying to lecture Kyte was so far unfathomable that it simply didn't concern him. Then Blake came in, and told him everything Kyte was going to. One of the most important things, being that HIVE was disbanded.

"So just in case I have to make it clear...I didn't bring in Blake to try and do something childish like impress you. HIVE's done for; at least with the operation you had going. I hand picked Blake because she's useful. Personally my favorite, just don't tell Wildcard. He might feel hurt."

Blake explained that Kyte was one of the Seven Sins, and that he was a much better fighter than her. Kyte cracked a grin; what, he couldn't help being pleased at a compliment. She even told him about the Russian camp. Bonus points.

"See? That's what I like about her. She tries so hard." He leaned forward, looking straight at Pix. "See why I didn't tell you my name in the first place? There ain't any records on me. None that tell you anything useful about me anyways. If I say something like Wrath, the Acrimonious when you ask for my name, how are you going to believe something like that?"

He stretched a little. "So, do we finally have your consent to get your father back in one piece? It'd suck to have this heartfelt moment just for a no."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:21 pm

They were awfully heavy handed over the fate of HIVE. Blake's denouncement hurt most. He'd been taken away against his will. And now that he was back she was telling him she'd found better company. That was kicking him whilst down. He couldn't deal with that right now on top of everything else. He had to concentrate on the immediate problem and hope Blake came to her senses. Save one family at a time, "Alright. We'll talk about this later." He added demurely. It was the first non-pompous thing he'd said.

He could trust the accolades Blake spoke of. So TALON had been bathed in blood. They were the no nonsense type. All useful information. When Kyte spoke of the additions to his team Pix was irked enough to respond, "Yeesh. I don't blame you for headhunting my team. But you shoulda gone with Zero. He's killed more metahumans. Should I send him an application?" Pix hadn't sat down. He was more at ease with Blake in the room than he had been with Yang. He felt free to pace when it came time to think.

"Discretion is your strong suit." Pix had indeed never been aware of Wrath before. But it did not follow that he was oblivious as to a Sin's nature, "It isn't Gluttony's though. We've met. I've got a good estimation of what she's capable of. That tells me something useful about you. Enough." So this was Wrath. Certainly not a title to sneeze at. In fact such a being could be considered a major player. Powerful stock, demonstrably intelligent, and totally unknown. Worse; he might be someway in league with TIBERIUS.

"Yeah. This works for me." They were perfect, if he was honest. Despite his initial plans, Blake might actually be a welcome boon to the mission. Yang knew how to pick 'em. "So first request. I want out of this cell and a place on the mission. I also want a hand in planning it to make sure you - sorry - we don't go in cack-handed. Once my father is free I will return and stand trial under the laws of California. Do you see a problem with that? What trouble could I get into with my bestest buddy Blake?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:27 pm

"I advised against the recruitment of Zero. He is competitive, headstrong, and painfully difficult to control. He doesn't understand the importance of strategy nor leadership. He isn't suited to a job like mine." She said simply. It totally had absolutely nothing to do with the animosity between the two former assassins. What are you talking about? That's crazy. You're crazy.

The cat couldn't help but smirk. Pix was basing Kyte's powers on Gluttony's abilities? She had known Pix could be a conceited idiot at times but...wow. That was a new low. Blake herself knew that Kyte and Gluttony were on totally different levels. Hell, Greed would have trouble with Wrath. The only person who might do anything to him is Sloth, and that was only if she managed to hold on to him long enough, and even then he may not care.

She sighed and waved Kyte a bit, indicating that she didn't want him to hear what she was going to say. That being said, he could sit right there for all she cared, it'd be up to him in the end anyway. "Pix, you don't have to stand trial you know. I've done terrible things, so have you. But...T.A.L.O.N. is a great outfit to be with. We're paid well, we care of our own, and we're a family." She sat quietly with him. "I don't want your answer now, but I want you to at least spend some time thinking about it, okay? ...I miss my friends." She finished her whispering and stepped back, allowing Yang to speak.

"Well I'm going to be honest, a lot of trouble. Like, way too much trouble." Blake turned to Yang with a raised eyebrow. "But luckily I trust Wrath and Blake quite a bit...so I'll be coming along as well to make sure nothing stupid happens." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:07 pm

Kyte listened to everything that was said rather closely. He couldn't help but chuckle when Pix told him that he should have gotten Zero as well, since he had killed a lot of people. Blake talked about why she didn't recommend him. And she did outline a lot of points. Blake was earning a lot of brownie points. "Yeah, I did consider Zero. I trained him myself, you know. Well...not all of the sucky parts. But everything he can be considered good at, that came from me. However, like Blake said, until he matures a bit more he's not cut out for this line of work. He's either uncontrollable or a lap dog, and, well, I don't exactly need either of those things right now."

He couldn't help but let a slight smirk onto his face. This game was fun. How would Pix process that Kristoff had been trained by Wrath? Perhaps that was how he knew of HIVE in the first place, at least to the best of Pix's knowledge.

"You're right, though. Almost painfully so. When I heard Gluttony had mentioned my name to you, I was...less than enthused. She's woefully unaware of how this world works. Naive even. But rest assured when I tell you that nothing about her could even get you ready for an extensive study on me. We Sins are about as different from each other as it gets."

He didn't leave when Blake motioned for him to. It didn't do to make it look like he bent over to his subordinates. It'd ruin the image of himself he had laid out for Pix already. If he had any opinion of Blake offering a position in T.A.L.O.N. to Pix, he did a good job of hiding it.

"I agree," he said after Yang spoke. "Normally I'd be entirely adamant against you coming along. This is a mission involving your family. You'd be emotionally invested. But I understand, kinda. I don't know what the concept of a father even is, barely scratched the surface of mother. But I recognize how important he is to you. And if Yang, Blake, and I can keep an eye on you, I'm not entirely concerned anything will go wrong."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 3:15 pm

Pix was surprised Blake voiced an opinion against Kris. Not that she felt insecure enough to do so, but that she was contributing to the conversation. He thought her more reserved, "And the janitors, and the till operators, and the stay at home mums would all say the same about their job." Everyone felt like special little snowflakes.

Wrath also tried to defend his position over Kris. And all this from a joke. It was far too much. Halfway through his tirade, Pix rolled his eyes and cut across Wrath, "Sorry. Is this on the test?" Strange. Pix had gathered the distinct impression that Kris had been trained by the Guild. The same people who had done Quinn and Blake. Thusly he figured this an attempt by Wrath to psyche him out. Maybe they had met, and the Sin had shown Kris how to roll his tongue.

Over the Glut comment Pix raised an eyebrow, "I didn't say it told me your powers. I said it told me something about you." Yeesh. Why was everyone so quick to the assumption that he was wrong? Couldn't they just for once expand their tiny minds to see that he had thought of something that they hadn't?

Blake's suggest was also a twist. Considering she was now stood inside Titans Tower, it stood to reason that T.A.L.O.N. offered a sort of presidential pardon. It would grant him a clean slate and get him resituated. Plus, if Pix was honest, he already worked for TIBERIUS. He'd been insistent that HIVE's allies didn't target the government. However, he was glad she gave him the option not to say anything immediately. His face must have betrayed his confliction.

He jumped when Yang spoke. No one had said she'd been in the room. He frowned at her inviting herself along, but then softened his brow. It was probably to his benefit. Meanwhile, Acriminous' last assessment was poignantly made. Pix had to concur with his reasoning there, "Thank you." He had anticipated greater resistance over those requests but then reminded himself he had planned for Titans. He didn't know exactly what this new group found objectionable, "Then first thing's first. How many people are you proposing to bring?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 2:48 pm

Blake nodded. She was really tired of the tone that Pix was using, but to be honest she was used to it. She could deal with it at the very least. "Based on my time spent outside of the state, I propose we use the four of us, at least until we know exactly what we're dealing with."

Yang nodded and rubbed her eyes. "Honestly I think she's right. It'll be easier to make our way through undetected with a small team, especially with Blake on board." She scratched her chin and turned to Pix. "Speaking of which...what exactly are we walking into?"

((Sorry, super short post here but omigod I'm brain farting today.))
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:04 pm

Kyte would only chuckled when Pix interrupted him while talking about Kristoff. If he didn't want to hear about it, that was his problem. He only smiled wryly at Pix afterwards. "I'm afraid you're the one who misunderstood, Pix. I wasn't denying it told you something about me. I was merely implying that she and I are as different as night and day." Which wasn't all that different, really, but for the moment he'd take the metaphor.

He looked over to Yang and Blake. Blake suggested that they only go with the four of them, and Yang agreed, asking what they were dealing with. Kyte nodded. "Yeah. I love a good old-fashioned frontal assault but they've got a hostage and they'd be able to throw everyone at us. Covert op's the best."

Last edited by Izzy on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The code bothered me. My OCD took over. I'm sorry.)
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:54 pm

Pix found himself agreeing with them with as much tact as he could muster, "I'm glad you've all come to half a thought process. Yes. A frontal attack would be bad." In truth he was impressed. He'd half expected someone to suggest a daylight charge over the minefield.

At Yang's prompt Pix tried his best to recall the important features, "We're looking at a compound of sorts. The nature of which I'll keep to myself for now. Suffice to say I wasn't given the tour. I don't know what all the buildings are. But I do know the place where I was held well enough. They have a fenced perimeter in a pentagonal shape dominated at each corner by a guard tower. I suspect the fence is electrical. Inside, nearest the South-Western tower, is a big stone entrance to a bunker system. The door scrapes when it opens. That's our biggest problem." It was one of those doors built with armageddon in mind. It would keep out a nuclear blast and probably attract the attention of anyone nearby when they yanked it open.

"There were two guards stationed outside it both times I passed through. If I were a judge of discipline I'd say theirs was lax. There's not much more to add once you get down the stairs. Straight stone corridors with rooms partitioned off to either side. They deck them out as needed. But they're mostly meta-human cells. No one but the odd interrogator voluntarily spends a lot of time down there." Considering the propaganda that was spewing from the head of the movement, he wouldn't be surprised if some of their soldiers were scared of meta-humans.

"So. You have correctly surmised we must creep into the cell-block. We could try to lug a possibly unconscious man back whilst maintaining stealth, or we could do it my way. Once dad is secured, we take a defensive position. Various members of our outfit should be stationed outside the compound and thus not a part of the stealth aspect. They will attack. When the paramilitary wakes up, the first thing the commanders are going to do is take the best defensive position. With their hostages. That's the bunker. They won't be expecting the stealth team are waiting to ambush them."

Pix realised he had been talking into his feet. He looked up and frowned, "But for what I'm proposing to work. We'd surely need more people than this. If we intend to attack them in the same night."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Blake rolled her eyes. "Hugh, maybe it would be best not to talk down to the people who are trying to help you. I know it's the only way you can function, but please give it a rest." She...actually seemed a bit pissed about it for once. Could you blame her though?

Yang sighed and pressed a button on her gauntlets. "I'll get Kuro down here then. His skillset would be pretty useful on this mission." She finished the message and sent it. 'Hey, I need you to come down here with me and Kyte. Same place I've been all morning. We need your help with something.'

She started pacing a bit, plugging everything Pix was saying into her gauntlets until, once he finished, a holographic model of the complex appeared on the table. Maybe it was more than a shiny table after all. That's pretty swag, eh? She showed the group Kuro's blade. "This is our way in then. Kuro's high frequency blade can cut through any metal, no matter how thick or how durable. If he cuts a nice sized hole in the door, we can get in and save everyone inside without the door opening issue."

Blake was scratching her chin and watching. "At the same time though, not all of these men are evil. We shouldn't kill more than necessary, so we should try and maintain stealth until it's no longer an option. Then we can bunker down and Wrath and I can do our jobs."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Kyte was utterly bored with Pix at this point. He kept trying to make themselves out to be above him, but if he were really anything to take seriously, he wouldn't have needed to reach out to people he didn't even know about. He wasn't even annoyed, it was just boring.

When Pix finally started talking about things that mattered, Kyte came back online, listening to what Pix could describe about the bunker he had visited. "So...you're proposing an infiltration team and a stealth team. I've got plenty of brute force and stealth to dish out."

It was then that Kuro would arrive, looking around the cell. He saw the display of his HF-blade. So they needed him and his talents with the blades.

"You requested me, Ranger-san?"

Kyte grinned over to him. "Kuro. We're thinking of putting those blades of yours to use."

Under that mask, Kuro didn't express anything, so they wouldn't be able to see any physical reaction. Could he go on a mission? Would he be able to handle it? "I will help where I can."
Back to top Go down
DivingDart
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
DivingDart

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 7:51 pm

Pix pursed his lips when Blake chided him for being rude of all things. It was not in his nature to curb his tongue. Even to his friends he was pretty disparaging. He thought the cat, out of everyone he knew, could forgive blunt speaking. It was how he let off steam, “I'm sorry. That was inconsiderate of me. You all must be having an awful time knowing my father could die. I should be more sensitive.” Yeesh. You'd think someone could cut him some slack. They knew he wasn't a machine.

The Titan considered both of Pix's gripes and suggested one of her team-mates for the solution. Hugh was delighted to finally be shown hard facts. Studying the holographic data, he mulled over the addition. His reply was emphatic, “Good suggestion, Yang!” Pix looked pointedly at Blake and gave a thumbs up. Look. Niceness. Happy happy happy, joy joy joy.

“Of course you've overlooked that a gaping hole will tip the commanders off before they enter the bunker. The guards can be hidden and forgotten in the ruckus. For the hole I can fill it in with pixels. Assuming I take some with me. They need never notice.” They could have just put the stone back. But there was still a danger of the dividing line attracting attention. His pixels could shift colour and blend with the texture.

Pix took to leaning against a wall while Kuro made his entrance. This wasn't one of the four poster Titans. In fact, Pix knew comparatively little about him. That whole HF blade stuff was news to him. Yet he believed this individual to be capable of electric blasts. Via device or ability. Which meant he was not someone Pix felt comfortable standing next to. It just took one errant bolt and his own abilities would be kaput.

Fortunately Pix was industrious, “Adding another player has given me more ideas. I think I already mentioned the people who abducted me were using mech suits. But I wouldn't expect them to walk around base in them, would you? They must burn power. Which means they're in storage.” Pix pointed at Kuro, “Your blade can cut through any metal. The mech suits are no doubt durable. It would lend the offensive a major advantage if you were to locate these suits and cut them to pieces. Which I now suggest should be his mission, once he has secured us access to the bunker.”

This time Pix was at a loss over location, “I can't hazard a guess as to where they'd be. A lot of stealth would be required. If you don't think you can find them in time, I suggest you take Blake.” He didn't know if Kuro was up to the task, but surely Blake could gallivant around a guarded compound unseen. Pix could see the pieces coming together, “Since I establish I'll be needed to disguise the hole; and it's my father, then I'd like to take Wrath with me into the bunker.” He looked at Yang, “Or both on you if you don't want to be sat outside feeling useless. Though that would be stretching the stealth aspect.”
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 2:57 pm

((I'm sorry I fell off the face of the earth, and I don't have a century, so this won't be super long))

Yang was actually a bit surprised by the compliment Pix had paid her. She wasn't expecting much of anything from him. "I was getting to that." She said, closing the data entry on Kuro's blades. "Of course you're taking pixels with you. We might need it for something else anyway. If you can change their color to match the imperfections and shadows of stone and metal, then we should be fine."

She nodded to Kuro as he came in, giving him a little wave. "You're going to be with me, Wrath, Pix and Blake here." She said, pointing to the others. "We're basicaly invading a military complex but...look, I'll fill you in later, okay? It's kinda complicated."

Blake nodded, shifting her stance to a more relaxed one. Albeit, she kept her hands behind her back for now. "I look forward to working with you." She said calmly, giving a smile before turning back to the table. "What I suggest, Yang, is that perhaps we heed Hugh's advice. Working with mechs in the background would be a serious concern. You and Wrath should make your way there to disable the mech suits. You can probably even hack one and get it on our side if things go south. From there Pix, Kuro and I will move toward the cell block to enact our escape plan. Between Kuro and I they won't see us coming."

Yang thought about both Pix and Blake's approach strategies and...well, they both made sense. Undoubtedly both were sound strategies, but... "Wrath, your thoughts?" This was a T.A.L.O.N. operation, not a Titans mission. This was his jurisdiction, not hers.

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:17 pm

Wrath stroked his chin lightly as he considered everything Pix was saying. If Kuro cut a hole in the bunker door, then they would need to cover it up somehow. If Gluttony were in play, then they wouldn't need stealth. They would just teleport in and out. But with the way she was now...it was too much of a risk.

He didn't let this be apparent. "Honestly I'm at a bit of a divide. Kuro would be the best for disabling the mechs due to his equipment and abilities...but his stealth expertise is also a must-have." Eventually he shrugged. "We just have to be stealthy enough to find where the suits are located. And with your skillset we can get in there, and you can probably salvage some of the technology for your benefits."

"As an added benefit- with no doubt towards your prowess, Blake- with Kuro there, we can reduce casualties to keep your noses clean. I mean it's not going to be covered by the media or anything, but I assume that's not all that matters, eh, Yang?"

He brought his hands together, looking around at them. "I think we're all agreed then. Kuro and Blake with Pix. And you and I, kiddo. Team Sociopath and Team Psychopath (And guest). Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)   Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sixth Floor Metahuman Dampening Chamber (Iz)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next