Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bang zap!!(Kyte) Vote_lcapBang zap!!(Kyte) Voting_barBang zap!!(Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bang zap!!(Kyte)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 6:54 pm

In the range of Gunner's Joy, a gun shop, a short boy with a cap firmly on his head and a scarf wrapped around his neck stood, his tongue sticking out as he sights sdown the barrel of the enormous handcannon in his..well, his hand. BOOOOOOM!".......Ah, come on!!!!!!I missed again!!!" Ignoring the amused chuckles coming from the booths to the sides of him, Toji examines the target, frowning. Why the heck did he keep missing? He was pointing at it and everything!Peeking out from the booth, the annoyed halfling grunts. He still wasn't here....Returning to glaring at the gun, he growls."You will obey me. You're aught but a hunk of steel and lead."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Kuro soon showed up in casual civvies, watching Toji work at firing the gun. He was...a bad shot, to say the very least of the incident. He walked up behind Toji, waiting for him to stop, seeing that he missed all of his shots. He didn't want to startle him while he had a loaded gun in his hands. When he stopped, Kuro lightly tapped his shoulder.

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Original

"Toji-kun. I see you are having difficulty with the weapon you selected."

He looked down at him lifelessly with his hands tucked into his coat.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 8:36 pm

Toji scowls( even if he was called out on it he'd still refuse he was pouting), putting the weapon down carefully. Stupid fancy peice of scrap....Sticking his tongue out at said scrap, the boy blinks as he feels a tap. Turning around, he waves at Kuro. "er...yeah...but I don't understand. Usually I'm a decent shot with my poppers and boomers, so I don't get why I'm missing...Oh, and hi!!!" 
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 9:19 pm

He looked at the weapon. A simple pistol, though it had a lot of bite. Toji complained that he did not understand how he couldn't hit anything with such a weapon when he could aim his powers just as well. "It is a simple matter, Toji-kun. You have control over your powers, and you have been using them for many years. I do not know how well this control of yours is, but the point is that you are far more experienced." He picked up the pistol, ejecting the clip and loading a new one in the matter of a moment, before locking it and sliding it, and firing down range. He shot the figure in both of the eyes in rapid succession. "My abilities help me with skills such as these, especially in an actual firefight with other people. But I was trained. You need a firm stance, and you need to hold it right. Use the sights as well. Then lightly squeeze the trigger, do not press it too hard." He handed the gun over. "Be careful not to hold the barrel after you fire."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Toji nods, listening.Watching as Kuro demonstrates, his eyes widen as the older teen literally bulleyes the target."Woah..."He accepts the weapon. Remembering the instructions, the boy falls into a stance like he saw others doing, peering down the barrel. Lightly stroking the trigger, he grins and fist pumps as the wrist is torn."Hah!!!" Then, he zones what one should've expected...He feels the barrel, being the curious goof he was. Snatching his fingers back, Toji inspects them, rubbing them together. Toasty....But thankfully, no damage. Shrugging, he grins at Kuro."How was that shot, huh?" 
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 6:29 am

Kuro smiled very lightly as Toji took his advice, and actually made a shot. "You won't become an expert overnight, Toji-kun. But it was a very good shot. You should keep working on it." He glanced around the firing range. "Toji-kun...how did you get in here? You aren't even eighteen yet, let alone twenty-one..." He was talking quietly so as not to give him away, as that would be very rude indeed, but he had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 6:51 pm

( Sorry!!! Thought I'd posted. XD )

Toji grins as Kuro compliments him on the shot, rocking on his feet gleefully.Then the older Titan asks how he even got in here, considering his age. The boy scratches his neck, looking up at the ceiling as he grins sheepishly."I may or may not have, theoretically, possibly have maybe gotten a fake I.d....."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:19 pm

Kuro looked down at Toji as he explained that he had gotten a fake I.D. Kuro frowned slightly. "Toji-kun...a fake I.D.? Come now..." He looked around. "I will buy a firearm for you that you can practice with at the tower. But do not start breaking laws just because you found an interest. Firearms are kept from those underage for a very good reason," he explained.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Toji tugs sheepishly at one of the bangs poking out from under his cap asKuro reprimands him lightly about having a fake I.D., nodding."OK....I'll get rid of it, I guess..." Grinning as he says he'll buy him one the boy gives him a friendly hug, then steps back."Great, thanks!!! Its just....I wanna understand this particular weapon, you know? Plus, I want to be able to protect the team even if my powers are somehow sealed...And I guess you're right about that...Kids shouldnt have to have weapons."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 9:10 pm

Kuro looked down at Toji as he hugged him. He blinked lightly, and gently patted his head. "That is an admirable wish indeed, Toji-kun," he said when Toji told him that he wanted to be able to protect his friends even when his powers weren't working. "If that is the way you wish to do it, then do what you wish. I prefer my fists, or my swords. If you do insist on keeping a firearm, however, then you need to carry rubber bullets around with you, Toji-kun, so as to avoid fatality."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Toji hums slightly at the pat, and nods at the suggestion of rubber bullets. He agreed, since he definitely not out to do that."Id prefer my fists as well, but if im nuetralized I'll need to keep my distance. Without my...attributes...Im not that effective." Tugging his bangs some more, he thinks outloud."Hmmm...yeahj...rubber rounds should be k...If nothing else, they'll serve as a distraction while the others get ready...Maybe I can get one of the Alphas to get me specials...." Looking up at Kuro, he comes onto another thought."Any idea how big one and...what is it....boominess? No....Ah, caliber!! Yeah, caliber I should get?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 6:22 am

Kuro merely blinked as Toji spoke again. "I think a simple 9mm pistol should fit your needs just fine, Toji-kun. Kyte uses large handguns with high calibers, but he only recently started using rubber bullets. When it comes to those kinds of bullets, there is really only one caliber. Anything larger could still cause fatalities."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:38 pm

The boy nods."Aaah, a 9mm....…ok...I guess that'll work fine..." He adjusts his cap."I guess something like that mountain killer is a bit much...." Giving it a glance, he turns back to Kuro."Uhm....by the way....What's the difference between semi auto and full auto? I heard some of these guys talking about it."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 3:01 pm

Kuro began walking Toji away from the range, bringing him to a car. He let him get into the passenger side and then drove him back into the city. "Semi-automatic weapons are like pistols, in which you have to pull the trigger for every bullet you want to fire. Automatic weapons mean you just have to squeeze down the trigger and hold it to fire. A term you would be familiar with for automatic would be a machine gun."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:10 pm

Toji bounces slightly in the seat, ooohing."Sweet ride, pack brother!! This is extremely comfortable!!" Then he turns his head, nodding and listening to what was said."I see.....Machine guns?" He scratches his brain, hoping something fell out. Remembering something from a game, the boy beams."Aaaah, those bug guns with the boxes attached to them!!" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bang zap!!(Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang zap!!(Kyte)   Bang zap!!(Kyte) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bang zap!!(Kyte)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next