Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Vote_lcapBang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Voting_barBang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Vote_lcapBang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Voting_barBang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Empty
PostSubject: Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)   Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:23 am

(OOC: WARNING THIS POST MAY BE TO CREEPY FOR OUR MORE INNOCENT VIEWERS WARNING THIS THREAD BEING THE MEETING OF THE SITES MOST HORRIBLE MESSED UP CHARACTERS MAYBE TO MESSED UP FOR OUR YOUNGER VIEWERS.... you have been warned read if you wish.)

EP finished tieing up 3 people who worked at a local store. It wasn't a famus store, or even one really anyone went to at all. The people were kind and nice and were all in the family business of working at the store. They have never done anything bad in their lives nor anything extremely good either. they did nothing to deserve this... which is why EP wanted to kill them thinking it would be funny and enjoyable to do.

EP pulled out one of her hidden pistols filling it with red energy as she walked around each person putting gags on them as she sang in a creepy tone. "All around the mulberry bush...." she tied and knotted the gag hard on the first persons mouth going to the next one. "The monkey chased the weasel...." She tied and knotted the gag to the second person going to the third who was crying. "The monkey thought 'twas all in fun..." She tired the gag on and pointed her gun at the first persons head.

"BANG GOES MY PISTOL!" She did a kill shot on him the wife and the daughter screamed though it was muffles from the gags and they cried as EP walked around them slowly as she continued. "A penny for a spool of thread, a penny for a needle...." She points the gun at the daughter but the mother sounded pleading with her muffled words shaking her head. "That's the way the money goes...." She slowly raised her arm into the air then pointed it at the mother smiling evily and insanely.

"BANG GOES MY PISTOL!" She did a kill shot on the mother and the girl started freaking out cscared out or her mind as EP began to whisper in her ear from behind. "Mommy's got the whooping cough, and Daddy's got the measles~... That's the way the story goes.... BANG!" She hled the pistol under the girls chin and fires it doing the kill shot. "GOES MY PISTOL!" She then laughed insanely.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Name: Charissa Fotas
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)   Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:16 am

Laughter smiled, admiring the craftsmen ship of another. She watched EP walk around singing and shooting the poor tied up people with a smile. Laughter had one thought running through her mind. "Why don't we try saving the girl?" After all, it's always fun to leave someone alive to remember what you did. Maybe they'll move on, maybe they'll go insane... They might become a vigilante and end up killing you. Most of the fun is the raffle anyway, the thrill of chance. So why not give the girl one? The more she thought about it, the more she was questioning her own judgement. 'Is this the RIGHT thing to do? Am in doing the right thing? Or my thing..." She was speaking aloud, causing some people to look at her rather quizzically, but left her alone. She grinned ear to ear after a discussion to herself. Oh, of course, she'll need to pay dearly for laughter's good will. It would likely be an arm and a leg. Literally? Probably not. ...probably not. She burned the door's lock, then stepped in, interrupting the execution of the girl. "Hold on.." She said to EP, "If you kill her, there'll be no one left to fear you afterward." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)   Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:46 pm

EP was about to fire when she paused hearing Laughter. The girl was balling her eyes out crying as EP held the pistol close to her chin scratching the side of her head with her second pistol then pointed it at Laughter not looking to her right way. "You know there's the public and her relatives that live in the city... no wait I was going to force Paige to hunt them down so I could kill them... What's it to-..." she looked to see it was Laughter and smiled widely. "My god.... your that mortal who killed the orphans! She laughed lowering her pistol that was pointed at her and put the pistols away and clapped. "Wonderful work for a mortal some of the best I have seen these days. I could barely stop laughing when I saw what you did!" She sighed "It's people like you that makes me sad that I was found and put in a girl like this." she said gesturing to herself.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)   Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Laughter grinned wide. "Why thank you... I feel like the best part was the cake..." She thought about it. "I heard the poor girl who locked me in prison killed herself... before I could get to them first. How rude..." She chuckled. She walked over to the girl, who was still struggling a and crying. "You have such a pretty face too..." She ran her finger across the girls cheek, and she screamed. There was a mark that went down the girls face; Laughter burned it with her gloves. "As glad as I am that I have an admirer, I'm a bit disappointed that you got here first... Firearms are so dull." She took off her gloves, revealing her soft, slightly small hands, and she dipped her fingers into the blood of the girl's father, licked a bit, then drew a square on a wall with it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)   Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:25 pm

"My that certainly is a buzz kill sorry to hear she did that." she walked over to the crying girl and looked at her cheek. "Such a wonderful burn loos painful too~" she said admiring the burn before she looked to Laughter. "I'm sorry to disappoint but I am stuck inside this child's body and still do not have full control over it yet so it makes me act a bit hastily for I never know when she my gain back control. And besides I've been locked up for the past 1,000 years so fire arms still are exciting for me to use." She stared at the pistols as she spoke and looked to Laughter when finished. "By the way I must ask did you make those gloves yourself? They are quite remarkable." she said and as Laughter would reply she would be using the mothers blood to draw smiley faces all over the girl's skin who kept trying yet failing to move away not wanting her own mothers blood on her.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)   Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Laughter smiles. "Oh, it's quite alright. The feeling is new; it's fresh again. You'd like ot kill them quickly because right now it leaves satisfaction..." She looked the bound girl in the eyes. "But sometimes you'll find that that isn't enough. You'll get creative, you'll go mad." She ran her finger across the straps of the gag the girl was wearing, and whispers in her ear. "But that's the fun part. Scream and you'll wish I let her kill you, and I always keep my word. I'll be honest... people have screamed despite my warning, and they're all still alive... but none of them can see anymore..." She would undo the gag, still staring into the girl's eyes with a evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)   Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:10 am

EP smiled to Laughter glad that somebody understood. She then stared at the girl as Laughter undid the gag smiling wider if that was even possibly by Laughter's words. She had never met such a colorful mortal before. She was quite inspirational to EP really, maybe one day she could be as great as Laughter at this. She smiled looking to the girl who looking from EP to Laughter in complete horror wishing all of this would just be over already. EP licked the blood off her hand that she had been using to draw on the girl suddenly bending over puking on the ground away fro Laughter. She wiped her mouth and sighed before standing up straight again speaking to herself. "I hate when she goes and pukes like that... it's such a buzz kill and distraction..." She then looked to Laughter and if laughter had looked at her when she puked she would say. "Sorry don't mind me please continue." If she didn't and just continued what she was doing she'd just smile and watch. Though if she does neither of those then we'll figure it tout later.
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)   Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:45 am

Laughter smiles kindly to the girl. "Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you... On one condition..." She takes something off her back. On closer inspection, she would see that it was a chainsaw, She started it, and held it close to the girl's neck, close enough that she could feel the winds of the spinning blades. "I only want a smile. A real, genuine smile...." She looked to EP, who puked. She laughed a little, keeping the spinning death saw at the girls neck. "One too many fish tacos last night?" She then grinned a little wider. "Or are you a bit softer than what I was led to believe?" Laughter was only joking, but she was ready to dodge anything- she didn't trust anyone, why would she start with her? "Oh, yes... I made my gloves myself. They have a few bugs, but they look just like my skin, and they work really well for a lot of different things..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)   Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:15 am

"I'm not soft but as I said before I don't have full control of this body yet and the girl who originally had this body can see hear, feel, taste, and smell everything I do and clearly she's not one to enjoy someones blood in her mouth." she sighs as she walks around to see the girls face better. "People these days... they can't even look at a bleeding corpse with out-" She pukes again after looking at a corpse and looked annoyed. "I fear our time together might be cut short soon but in the mean time please continue, also I love you work with them, wonderful things they are~"
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)   Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Laughter lets her chainsaw fall silent when she heard that, causing the girl to be a bit less scared... Only a little less. She walks over to EP, and looks into her eyes, through her eyes straight to Paige. "You will, in time. You will go mad, I promise you. You'll start to enjoy it, and even if this spirit leaves you you'll start to crave it... So for now, just let go..." Her eye gleams a blue color. "Enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)   Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 3:50 pm

EP watched Laughter as she turned off the chainsaw and her smiled turned into a straight face. Even though no one could see her face and EP didn't show the emotions, with each word that passed Laughter's lips frightened Paige more and more. Paige was frightened but even though Laughter told her to just let go and enjoy it she wouldn't because she saw that as giving up of some sort and she wasn't the type to give up. EP's eyes turned blue in color as they started to glow, the blacks of her hair turned brown and the red went blue, and finally all her sharp teeth turned to normal ones except for her canine teeth. Paige narrowed her eyes frowning her voice sounding brave actually and determined. "You may have given up on your sanity Laughter... but I won't give up on my despite your words..."
Back to top Go down
Amon
Amon

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)   Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Amanda blinked for a moment, then she started to laugh. "You don't get it, do you?! This isn't your choice." She laughed even louder, grabbing both Paige's shoulders, then leaned in an whispered in her ear. "You'll be broken, and you'll come crawling back here, and I'll be waiting..." When she let her go, she had a normalized expression. "Do what ever you want but..." She turned before leaving. "Leave the girl alive."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)   Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bang goes my pistol (Warning possibly creepy starting post&thread/ Amon)
Page 1 of 1