Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
An evening conversation. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
An evening conversation. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
An evening conversation. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
An evening conversation. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
An evening conversation. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
An evening conversation. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
An evening conversation. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
An evening conversation. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
An evening conversation. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
An evening conversation. (OPEN) Vote_lcapAn evening conversation. (OPEN) Voting_barAn evening conversation. (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
An evening conversation. (OPEN) Vote_lcapAn evening conversation. (OPEN) Voting_barAn evening conversation. (OPEN) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

An evening conversation. (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Law
Law

RPG character
Name: N/A
Code Name: Sandwalker
Villain or good guy?: Evil

An evening conversation. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: An evening conversation. (OPEN)   An evening conversation. (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:07 am

"Is that him there?" inquired the man in the suit, gesturing through the one-way mirror to the man inside the interrogation room.

"Yes, agent. We caught this man in the Swicegood Corporation's tower. Y'know the arms dealer with the federal contracts? Heh, apparently their night guard caught him trying to type at a keyboard but he didn't know how to type. Real loonie this one is. He's the one the Jump City P.D. are all huffed up about, the oh what was it.... Sandwalker guy. The one involved in those random shootings." returned the on-duty investigator.

"Well I suppose we are here to find out just how random they are exactly." stated the agent, straightening his tie with one hand.
Showtime he thought.

The door was closed behind him, and the agent settled into a seat opposite the stranger. He placed his papers on the ground and warily eyed the stranger. His attire was distinctly military in appearance, but no insignia of any nation, or unit was to be found anywhere. Neither were there any fingerprints on file, well, mostly because this stranger had no fingerprints. He was vexed already, and the silent glare form this 'Sandwalker' idiot were only fueling his rage.

"How about we start with this. Can you tell me your name?" queried the agent.

"My name?" croaked the military mystery man. It struck the agent that this man's voice was incredibly dry. As if he hadn't had a drink of water for days. Maybe years.

"Yes, your name. For the record, you see."

"My name... is unimportant. The sands do not permit me my identity, rather only that I suffer for.... my sins"

This is going to be a long night. Dwelled the agent. At least I have this investigation all to myself. Not like any other agencies to jump in, assuming those *&#*$ boy scouts over at Titan's Tower didn't curry the governor's favor for the right to his case. It would be just like them too, to come barging into my little office here, and demanding that I turn over all files to their auspices. Braggarts.
Back to top Go down

An evening conversation. (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1