Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Favorite RP Moments  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Favorite RP Moments  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Favorite RP Moments  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Favorite RP Moments  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Favorite RP Moments  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Favorite RP Moments  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Favorite RP Moments  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Favorite RP Moments  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Favorite RP Moments  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Favorite RP Moments  Vote_lcapFavorite RP Moments  Voting_barFavorite RP Moments  Vote_rcap 
Moon
Favorite RP Moments  Vote_lcapFavorite RP Moments  Voting_barFavorite RP Moments  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Favorite RP Moments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Favorite RP Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Favorite RP Moments    Favorite RP Moments  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 11:15 pm

I Was sharing some stories of some rp I did with SN off site when he was over seas and couldn't post but was still cannon and I had a lot of fun sharing my favorite moments in one of the rps that sadly got lost so i can grab things from and post it and it was well just fun to finally share some zack and miley moments of their 2nd interaction with each other that made me grow to love their relationship even more. But others seemed to love those parts too and I started to think, what stories do others have that they want to share from either on site or off site rps that they really enjoyed. So this thread is just for that. And like always I'll get the ball rolling by sharing some of mine and note this isn't word for word form the rps but i'll try to get as close as what happened and how I remember them happening xp.

Quotes:

"My favorite ship is MetaXHotwire but for some weird reason the internet thinks hes straight....." -Harpy

"Ew no I don't want to date him... I mean hes girly sure but not girly enough for me to like him." -Harpy

"Nope no that's a nono No not touchy, I'm not even sure why you like me and want to get with me I'm not even human! For all you know those parts you like are claws ready to rip you apart! Yeah so back off Cause I don't like you and you want to be in one piece so no touchy!" -Jenny

"I don't know why humans like their money so much its not that hard to get things without it you can just go in and say hey I'm taking this and then you and the owner of the store can have a race right after it for fun like i do every day! The general store owner loves it when I come in now to the point of him yelling at me when I come in and runs at me trying to hug me!" -Miley

Scenes:

---Lessons from Miley and Zack/YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!---

Miley and Zack come across their first rave and start staring at two people making out in a confused fashion. After a bit miley finally shouts "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!" The people jump but ignore her and continue. Zack then leans over "What are they doing...?" Miley looks to him "Clearly they are trying to eat each other, what other reason would they be shoving their tongues into each other?" he nods thinking she was making sense and then shouted at them again. "You're doing it wrong!" They ignored them and the two huff a bit Zack looking to miley.

"You should show them how to do it." Miley's face lights up and walks over. "You're not even using your teeth! Think of him like stake and-" "OW SHE BIT ME!" the man shouted and started to run away with the girl holding his bleeding shoulder. Zack points at them shouting "After them they don't know how to properly eat each other!" THye then go after the people and chase them down shouting out tips on how to eat each other.

---Butt Soda---

Miley and Zack go out and get some food at a food vender. Zack goes to grab and open a soda and before he could Miley pounces on him shouting. "Mine!" Zack starts fighting back holding the soda away from her. "No it's mine you already had yours!" She kept reaching pushing on his face to reach further with her other arm. "This one is mine too!" He then tosses her off and she falls on her butt pouting as he reaches to open it. Though quickly a flaming trash can lid is thrown at him and he stops dodging that and shouting.

"Hey that's dangerous!" She then points at the soda "And that's my soda!" He then rubs it on his butt and she gasps "How dare you do such a thing to soda!" He then threw it at her and she barely dodges the speeding soda. "Hey that could have hurt me!" "and that trash can lid could have hurt me! If you want it so much have it!" She pouted "But you rubbed it on your butt!" "It's butt soda! It's good for you!" She then glared at him but grabbed the soda "Fine!" She then opened it and chugged it.

That's it for now so I don't share too many at once xp I'd love to see any of your favorites and remember they don't have to be funny they could just be ones that you like and such. Have fun with it and have fun reading others that show up ^^
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Favorite RP Moments  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite RP Moments    Favorite RP Moments  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 11:43 pm

About to actually make a series out of mine. Prepare for some of it soon.
Back to top Go down

Favorite RP Moments
Page 1 of 1