Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
What is your favorite RP battle? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
What is your favorite RP battle? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
What is your favorite RP battle? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
What is your favorite RP battle? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
What is your favorite RP battle? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
What is your favorite RP battle? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
What is your favorite RP battle? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
What is your favorite RP battle? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
What is your favorite RP battle? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
What is your favorite RP battle? Vote_lcapWhat is your favorite RP battle? Voting_barWhat is your favorite RP battle? Vote_rcap 
Moon
What is your favorite RP battle? Vote_lcapWhat is your favorite RP battle? Voting_barWhat is your favorite RP battle? Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

What is your favorite RP battle?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

What is your favorite RP battle? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite RP battle?   What is your favorite RP battle? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 12:10 am

So as I wait I wanted to look into the preboot archives to read past RPs and I was wondering If any of you old timers know of any RP threads that was well written or was a epic battle.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Dar

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite RP battle?   What is your favorite RP battle? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 3:07 am

Well, in the pre-preboot universe (the first timeline we did on the site, to my knowledge), I remember a fight between my character (Dar) and JaK's Ben 10. The fight sticks out because Ben 10 died in that fight. Because of this, several Teen Titans hunted down Dar and beat the Dar out of him. Dar was so messed up that he needed some evil scientists to help him heal. His personality was different after that. He was no longer full of malice and bloodlust. He certainly wasn't good, but he did help the heroes fight some big threat later down the road.

Dar ended up fighting Kyte (who had previously been his evil ally). After a vicious fight, Kyte managed to cut Dar down for the last time.

We've tried twice to do something called 'The World's Strongest.' It was a tournament with a ton of characters, and the fights were all pretty awesome. Kyte (scary demon guy) and Jemmy fought each other on top of a volcano. Kyte figured out her weakness, and was clever enough to use it to achieve victory.

That's all I have for now. I know I'm forgetting so much, so I don't dare choose my favorite fight just yet. I'm working on it, though.
Back to top Go down
Tython
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Tython

RPG character
Name: Solgaleo Cosmeom
Code Name: Omniarch
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite RP battle?   What is your favorite RP battle? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 1:21 am

Most sincere of apologies for the long response time, I was hoping that others would have post and the thread slip my mind. But anyways those sound like amazing fights and I have to certinally look them up. Thank you for telling me about this. Kittens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite RP battle?   What is your favorite RP battle? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite RP battle?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Chat Room-
Jump to: