Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Vote_lcapNot ordinary Tourists [Open] Voting_barNot ordinary Tourists [Open] Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Vote_lcapNot ordinary Tourists [Open] Voting_barNot ordinary Tourists [Open] Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not ordinary Tourists [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 8:42 pm

A truck came to a stop at the loading dock behind one of the local stores Downtown. It was just an ordinary delivery truck, dropping off some of it's cargo to one of the stores on it's route. This was perfectly normal in every way and would remain so if not for two of the passengers hopping out. One was clearly some kind of android and the other was... an armored figure. Now this was only slightly more unusual for Jump City. The Android and the armored figure appeared to be helping unload some of the packages he had been delivering.

"You girls really don't have to do this," the driver commented with embarrassment as the two effortlessly carried more boxes then anyone there could carry at a single time. By the rate at which they were going, they'd complete an entire hour's worth of work in probably just several minutes.

"It's no problem at all! I mean, you took time out of your schedule to pick us up-" Mo assured him adamantly.

"As opposed to the three vehicles prior driving passed us," the android, Nadia cut in with her monotone.

"I guess- but at the rate you're going I'll be back on time," the driver chuckled.

"Your time management issues are not our concern," Nadia said bluntly. The Driver blinked and seemed smarted by the droid's comment, but thought twice about saying anything.

"Nadia, you hurt his feelings. He's been having a hard time lately and stuff," Mo scolded her, picking up the driver's thoughts. The Driver coughed uncomfortably.

"You made him uncomfortable with alluding to his personal life," Nadia shot back. Mo paused for a moment and became visibly flustered.

"I-I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry! For the eavesdropping on your thoughts and the- oh!" Mo apologized sincerely to the drive, leaving Nadia to pick up the slack. Which she did completely indifferent to what was going on apart from the task at hand.

"T-thanks... I think. You just be careful about that. There's somethings folks think that you may not want to know," the driver warned her warily. Invasion of his privacy aside, she was sweet and he really couldn't let it bother him too much. Her friend however... she needed to curb that tongue of hers if he thought she was capable of it.

Once they were done unloading the packages, the owner of the store was so grateful for the speedy work they did that he gave them some money and interesting sight seeing places.

"That wasn't a 'waste of time' like you said now was it?" Mo teased Nadia as she studied the bills in her hand.

"A simple miscalculation. I did not factor in the possible results of our repaying our debt to the driver being so advantageous," Nadia said either ignoring Mo's teasing, or simply missing it entirely. "The currency you are holding amounts to fifty in value," Nadia said saving Mo the trouble.

"Fifty what? How much is that in credits?" Mo asked curiously.

"I lack sufficient data to answer that query. But the numeric value are clearly visible, so we can assume that before anything else, we have fifty 'dollars' as the locals say," Nadia replied dryly.

"Handy that," Mo replied offering the money to Nadia. Whether or not Nadia was questioning Mo's intelligence remained to be seen. But she was probably just being matter-of-factly. "You hang onto it then since my suit doesn't have pockets," Mo suggested.

"Very well," Nadia replied pocketing the cash. She was carefully studying everything around them, filing information away.

"So communication hasn't been an issue yet," Mo commented offhandedly.

"We should acquire a map to locate the destinations of interests- unless you permit me to hack one of the electronic devices and gain the data we seek by force," Nadia remarked.

"I don't think people would appreciate you destroying their things in your search," Mo suggested warily.

"I can be gentle..." Nadia said in what could have been described as indignation. "People also don't appreciate their thoughts being blurted out either," Nadia countered.

"I apologized! We just got here- I-I haven't gotten used to tuning it all out yet!" Mo stammered.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:31 pm

"You know, I'm sure I could help two unique beauties such as yourself. After all, I know my city like back of my hand."A voice comes from above, and if theyed see a form, proudly bearing a Mohawk and putting two prominent canines on display with a reckless grin, sitting casually on the rail of a fire escape. Pushing forward, Ali begins to fall, but catches himself, agilely climbing down the wall. Landing softly,he makes a extravagant bow."I'm Ali. I'm also heartbroken I've not encountered two diamonds such as you before. But, I'm sure the pain coul d be relieved by getting your names."He looks up, winking.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 10:46 pm

Both stopped suddenly, looking around for the speaker for a moment before looking up and spotting Ali. It was hard to tell due to the being encased in armor part, but Mo blushed and was caught off guard by the surprise compliments. "You haven't even seen what she looks like beneath that shell. Also- I'm a machine, you're flesh and bone. We're not compatible," Nadia replied stone faced, clearly not amused.

"N-Nadia! Don't be rude! He was just being friendly!" Mo exclaimed in surprise.

"I'm simply stating a fact," Nadia replied flatly.

"Be that as it may- he's offered to help us out!" Mo pointed out.

"He doesn't need our names for that. The Truck Driver didn't need them," Nadia countered.

"Anyway- I'm Morphia. But all of my friends call me Mo! And this lovely young lady is Nadia," Mo introduced her and Nadia to Ali- knowing that a pointless argument would have ensued and decided to cut right to the chase.

"Correction: my designation is N4D1A," Nadia stated. "And your flattery is wasted on me," Nadia added.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:46 pm

( If he showed his powers, would they know what he was?^^) 

Ali straightens up, tilting his head at Nadia's rebuke with a amused grin on his face.Watching as they interact, the boy winks."A pleasure to meet you, Mo and Naddy, a real pleasure. My dear, it's never a waste to show appreciation. So, where are you two princesses from, hmm?And what help do you need?" He leans casually against the wall, examining them.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 7:14 pm

((Probably not. The fact he looks pretty human from a physical observation doesn't do much to create 'alien' in your mind XD))

"I do not require your appreciation," Nadia replied promptly to Ali, not missing a beat. She wasn't even being mean or hostile about it, she was just stating a basic fact.

"I guess you could call us... um... what was that word?" Mo began before stopping and trying to recall what word was commonly used to describe people from other planets.

"We're aliens," Nadia filled it in for her.

"Ah! Yes that! And we have no idea where to go or what to do," Mo continued, her turn to be absolutely blunt. Nadia didn't say anything or seem to disapprove of Mo's bluntness however.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 8:07 pm

( K!!^^ There's the long canines, but you're right, not much to go on at all, lol.)

Ali chuckles at the prompt response. At the revelation, the thief's eyebrows raise."Huh!! Aliens huh? E.t's... Haven't seen your like since that war awhile back!!" He tilts his head."You'll need to be careful. Some people have gotten xenophobic since those zydons caused so much...trouble." As Mo responds bluntly, he nods, thinking."OK....well, what's your purpose?If its just as tourists, I can show you some awesome sights...And if that doesn't work I'm sure I'll think of something." He waggles his eyebrows playfully.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 4:26 pm

"Oh... yeah, we heard about that," Mo said in response to Ali's mention of the Zydon invasion. "I still don't understand their reasoning behind it at all. It was a terrible war and loss of life and resources," Mo added sincerely.

"I believe the issue was scale and morale," Nadia said thoughtfully.

"Let's not talk about that right now," Mo suggested, keeping the conversation pleasant. She wasn't sure how to answer Ali's question about why they were there. Her first instinct was to just tell him why, but she cast a glance at Nadia for her okay before she decided to tell him. "Well- it's kinda long and complicated but in a way- we ARE tourists," Mo replied finally.

"She is here because of me- and I'm here to study and observe your planet," Nadia clarified bluntly. Mo's discretion was... appreciated. That was an odd thought but there was no other way to explain it.

"Your defeat of the Zydons was impressive!" Mo added, taking a closer look at Ali. If he stared long enough, he could catch sudden movement of some kind of... liquid substance sloshing around behind her visor.

"Which did not solely come from sophisticated technology, or tactics," Nadia monotoned.

"Well that is part of the reason for your being here right Naddy?" Mo chimed in, basically doing circles around Ali to get a better look at him.

"Don't you start that..." Nadia said in response to Mo calling her "Naddy"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 6:46 pm

Ali shrugs."Why do people hurt other people?Its what happens when powerful people bump heads one too many times. All we can do is live, yah?" As they move onto why, the thief nods, listening. Grinning, he nods."Well, so long as you all don't intend trouble, welcome to the big blue ball!Yohohohoho, thanks, Mo, but I'm afraid I just watched out for my own. I'm not big on the whole fighter thing.You want to be thanking the Titans and other heroes." He looks at her, tilting his head. Was that...sloshing? Maybe some weird suit thing....As she circles him Ali raises a brow, then speaks teasingly."Like what you see?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Nadia's eyes seemed to narrow ever so slightly after Ali mentioned that he only watched out for his own. That stemmed from a previously long held belief that all organic life valued themselves and their own far more then any other species. Her people more so because they were machines, sentient machines but all organics saw were tools without masters. "Hmm," Mo murmured thoughtfully. Nadia wondered what Mo was doing exactly besides broadcasting to any casual passerby that she wasn't from this planet. "I don't believe that," Mo said with a knowing tone of voice.

She decided to gently skim through some of Ali's recent memories. Nothing overly private, just some of his retrieval jobs. "If that was true, then you wouldn't risk your neck in retrieving all of that stolen property," Mo pointed out, subtly letting on about what some of her powers were.

"I thought you were trying to avoid prying into people's thoughts, Morpha," Nadia said giving her a scolding look. It wasn't fair for Mo to go around poking people's brains when Nadia couldn't electronically poke electronics around them.

"I-It's not the same thing!" Mo stammered nervously. "I j-just had this strange feeling that there was something special about him a-and wanted to see for myself!" Mo continued, now flailing her arms about for no logical reason. Nadia figured it had something to do with other Amorphians doing likewise outside of their suits. Verbal communication was difficult, so many Amorphians adopted body language to try and bridge the gap between some species when outside of their suits.

"And? That's all?" Nadia questioned, tilting her head to the side. Mo snapped back to attention and seemed to be staring at her feet.

"Well... his brain is weird. And from one of the memories I saw him using some kind of 'summoning' power," Mo admitted sheepishly. She was clearly upset with herself about invading Ali's mind.

"So he is then either a 'superhuman' or-"

"A Sel'nai'Raach!" Mo cut in excitedly. "I haven't ever seen one of you in person before!" Mo gushed with excitement. Nadia remained completely indifferent.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 9:53 pm

Ali sees the narrowed eyes, and gives her a cheeky grin.Then he looks at No, raising a brow curiously."Eh? Why not?" Then she continues. He chokes slightly, and trys to recover his image."Heh, no..you see...Wait....how'd you know that?.....Didja just read my mind?" Then the two begin speaking to each other. Raising a brow as No begins flailing her arms, he chuckles, patting her on the shoulder."Ey, all good...You didn't do anything, right? So no big deal...Wait, my brain is weird?" The thief blinks as No suddenly gets excited. Don't get him wrong, he enjoyed her gushing over him like that, but to say he was confused was a vast understatement."Wah? Sel'Nai'Raach?Is that slang for metahuman?" He felt a...stirring...at that word, but disregarded it.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 5:24 pm

"Don't be silly! It's a whole race of people who can warp reality to summon objects," Mo replied, now bouncing slightly on her feet.

"He's still confused," Nadia commented by Ali's expression.

"Well like I said- there's this race of people who can bend reality. They're loosely affiliated with the Galactic Space Agency," Mo tried to clarify.

"There's aliens who appear to share your powers," Nadia simplified incase Ali still didn't catch it.

"Oooh, that explains the teeth more now," Mo remarked, gesturing to her helmet where a mouth would be under normal circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 5:47 pm

Ali blinks."A.....whole race? Bend Reality?" Then Mo oblidges, managing to confuse him more."....Galactic Space Agency?" Then they clarify. The thief runs his finger selfconsiously against the tips that just barely poked out, frowning.He was desperately struggling against the dawning realization."So...I'm not even human?" He weaves, and summons a small trampoline in time, plopping down on it before he fell on his face. Ali rubs the bridge of his nose."I don't suppose you're mistaken?.....Nah, probably not......" Sighing, the thief runs his hand through his Mohawk, hopping back up.Jeez, what a kick to the head this was..."Alright....So, what's first, ladies?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 2:06 pm

"What's wrong?" Mo asked Ali with genuine concern. It didn't take mind reading to tell that something was bugging him. Nadia noticed too that his attitude had completely flipped. But unlike Morpha, she didn't want to make it any of her business. Mo seemed to suddenly have abit of insight and continued by saying, "What you are doesn't change the fact that this is your home. If that's what is bothering you," Mo said trying to cheer Ali up.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Ali shakes his head, grinning shakily."Oh, nothing.Really.I'm just fine." But she continues. He breathes, desummoning the trampoline, and nods."Yeah....I get that...I guess its just that its one heck of a surprise....Man, guess the old man was telling the truth after all...Jeez..." He shakes his head, laughing slightly. He'd have to apologize when he found him.Shrugging, the teen let's it go for now."So!!!Let's get into the tour, shall we?" 
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 4:45 pm

"It IS alot to take in at once. I'm sorry," Mo apologized if she hadn't already. She was at a loss as to where they should go first on their tour, looking to Nadia for help in that area.

"The driver who dropped us off here mentioned something about 'superheroes' that lived in that big metal T on the island," Nadia spoke up. "I presume they do not have many visitors. So what can you tell us about them?" Nadia asked seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not ordinary Tourists [Open]   Not ordinary Tourists [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not ordinary Tourists [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next