Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Voting_barAladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Voting_barAladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 11:11 am

Cain smiled in excitement, listening to Majid suggest that she should probably try running it to see how it would work, and Nina stepped up to be her first customer. Cain giggled gently, and stood right by Nina's table, waiting for her order. She still had a second wish, and maybe a third, depending, so she looked to Majid.

"I'll have my second wish in a moment, Majid. I trust that is satisfactory?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 9:11 pm

As the two girls seemed completely enamored by their new gift, Majid found a suitable spot to lean on the wall. He respected Seras' desire to have something of her own to support herself, but realized that the joys of earning her fortune for herself was lost to her at this point. He remained silent, though, as the girls spoke. As his people once taught, for all good things given freely, something is also taken away. He decided that leaving this possible revelation to Seras would be the best choice though. He didn't want her to abandon this wishing spree that she seemed to be diving into so soon.

Majid nodded to Seras. "As you wish, Seras. I am yours to command."

He shot a glance at Nina, wondering whether their personal relationship would remain the same after transitioning into a professional relationship. He knew that, once money came into the picture, friendships were known to crumble.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 11:34 am

Nina would just be sat at a table smiling happily "it's perfect! When someone buys a comic at my store they can come across here and have some tea while they read it! It makes so much sense!" she said excitedly, she was really happy to be having a friend working across the road from her, they could go out on lunch together and everything, it was so exciting!
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:08 pm

Cain smiled brightly as Nina speculated the possible business ventures. One could buy something to read at her store and then come over to Cain's café to play some games or have some tea. "That sounds like a great idea, Nina. I'm so glad to finally have this!" She hugged her close friend, smiling, making the embrace tight. After all, she did like Nina. She then looked to Majid, and smiled happily. "Thank you for this, Majid."

"As for my next wish, this one is entirely necessary, as it requires magic not of my nature. I want to have a security system that doubles for some entertainment value. It might be, perhaps, a little difficult to explain to you, but I assume you can just make it happen off of my thoughts and ideas like you did with the café in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2