Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Vote_lcapAladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Voting_barAladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Vote_lcapAladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Voting_barAladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Empty
PostSubject: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Cain brought Majid to midtown, deciding to show him around the city a little while he was here. When she was done showing him a few of the new landmarks, she brought him to Nina's Store, walking him in and walking right up to the counter as she waited for Nina to finish up with a few customers. She turned to Majid while they waited.

"This is a store run by one of my friends. She sells comic books and card games and stuff to people and she's helping me get the café as well. Since you'll be here with me for just a little while, I figured you might as well meet her. Is that fine with you?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 3:25 am

As he roamed the streets with Seras, Majid was shocked at the state of the world. They were in the center of a gigantic city. Pavement and metal had covered the Earth almost entirely and he found little signs that were really on the same world that he had known in the past. It disgusted him, the blight that seemed to be spreading with humanity.

They eventually arrived at a shop that seemed to be a friend of Seras'. If bringing a new person in would help Seras with her decision, Majid was fine with taking a stop. He needed to be freed from his bondage, from this nation. He still had so many questions. Where had his people gone and what was left of their nation? They were in the wrong part of the world to find out, though, it seemed.

"If it's what you desire...certainly, we can stop here." Majid spoke with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Seras was doing a good job of being bearable, so far, but Majid was becoming impatient. His last 'master' wasted away his wishes almost immediately like a fool. Although Majid wished Seras made a similar mistake, he understood her precautions, recognizing the opportunity.

Majid was curious to see who someone like Seras might befriend, if she was as abnormal as she claimed to be.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 5:41 pm

Nina had noticed Cain as soon as she walked into the shop, the bell above the door signalling her entrance. As she handed over the bag of Spiderman comics to a young girl, she would smile and wave at her friend, she would also notice the strange looking man beside her, she could smell him just as she could smell Cain, his scent was new and...exotic. "Sup Sugar-Cain, what can I do for ya?" she asked with her usual bright smile as she leaned back in her computer chair, giving off very relaxed body language.

She was wearing an AC/DC t-shirt, black jeans, her usual black converse and a hooded jacket. Her five tails were splayed out beside her and drooping to the sides, three on her right side and two on her left. Her ears neatly poked out of her tidy hair and her feint, narrow whisker marks were just visible through her small amount of foundation that she wore.

She would study the man with curious eyes, he obviously wasn't a normal human being, so what could he be? He seemed like a being of Eastern decent, but she wasn't ready to guess what exactly he was, as she didn't want to offend.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 9:39 am

Cain looked at Majid, biting her lip slightly as she detected the sense of annoyance in his voice. However, she wasn't forced to comment on it as Nina came to them, and addressed her. She giggled slightly at the thought of the name Nina presented her with; Sugar-Cain. It sounded adorable.

"Hmmm...now I'm going to have to think of something cute to call you, Nina. Anyways, nothing much is up, I just thought I would introuce you to one of my new friends. His name is Majid, and he's a djinn." She smiled as she waited to see Nina's reaction. "Quite a rare sight, nowadays. He doesn't even know if his homeland is still around. He's been inside a pocket watch for a great many years. I'm trying to help him out, but I legitimately cannot without helping myself first."

Her accent was showing. "Majid, this is Nina Vulpes. She is what is known as a kitsune, in case you are unaware of Eastern provinces."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 11:46 pm

The ancient djinn furled his brow at Seras' vernacular. Usually he could understand most references, but it seemed that his disappearance was proving to leave him at a disadvantage. Majid folded his arms, not really looking to compromise his initial impressions as that of an ignorant foreigner, but finally conceding to his seemingly inevitable fate.

Showing his respectful lineage, Majid stuck his arm, after a flourish, into his torso, leaning forward into an appropriate bow a step in front of the new girl. "A pleasure Nina Vulpes. I am known as Majid, the magnificent! The marvelous! The lost son of the lost kingdom of old! At your service, or, rather, at Seras' service."

The djinn arose from his greeting and turned to his master. "I'm afraid I am not familiar with the kitsune. Are the Eastern provinces far from here? Is our next stop to see the kingdom of the kitsunes?"

In Majid's time, there weren't nations other than his own so figuring out their relation to anything else was pointless. Although he knew what cardinal directions were, he definitely had no real idea how large the world really was at this point.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 5:57 am

"Ah of course a dijinn, I knew you seemed exotic" she said before chuckling at Cain's little plan. As Majid did an extravagant bow, Nina would respond with a humble head bow, as Majid explained his situation to her she would smile "that long ago hm? Wow...well kitsunes don't really have a kingdom as such, we live out of sight of humans in mansions where we care for those who we deem worthy sword masters...not many of those around any more really" she said with a thoughtful look, suddenly returning back to reality "well if you need any advice or anything, I can show you some of the technology of this world, once Cain has got what she wants" she said with a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Cain watched both Nina and Majid converse, smiling as they seemed to get along at least a little well. As Majid brought up questions, Nina answered one of them, as he had revealed that he was not familiar with what a kitsune was, and asked Cain if the Eastern provinces were far from there. Cain smiled. "I suppose that depends on what your definition of far is, Majid. To hit the region where they originated from you would need to cross about 5,000 miles worth of ocean from here. And that's by going to the West. If you literally wanted to go East you would have to cross the entire continent, another ocean, and then another continent."

She looked between the both of them, and then smiled. "Actually, I think Majid here can solve the majority of my problems opening the café. Probably two or three good wishes there. Do you think we have the financing under control, or should we use Majid to his full capabilities?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 11:21 pm

Majid nodded as he listened. The world was a lot bigger since his time, it seemed. Surely there would have been relics of his age uncovered somewhere. He needed to find his home, but he was bound for now.

An excited smile began spreading across Majid's face as the notion of finally granting a wish came up. The djinn folded his arms slowly as he stood in front of the two girls. "Two or three wishes you say? Your wish is my command Seras. Simply speak it, and it will be."

He paused and peered around as there were a few customers still browsing around. Majid straightened his trench coat for a moment before he spoke again. "If we're going to put any of this into action, is there somewhere more private where I could work? I'd prefer to avoid any unneeded attention."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 11:55 am

Nina would listen to the two as Cain explained roughly how far East was. She gave a nod to Cain "I have some in the bank for any other expenses that we might need, don't worry" she said calmly.

As Majid became excited, so did Nina, she'd never seen a dijinn before, let alone seen one in action. As Majid asked about privarcy she would create a clone, effortlessly stepping up and out of a copy of herself and opening the counter hatch for them "come on in, plenty of rooms in the back and living area, how big do you need?" she asked while the clone would sit at the counter, focusing on the customers as if the three weren't even there.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 5:18 pm

Cain smiled gently as Nina said that she had money in the bank for any other expenses that they might come across. This was great. This way she could get what she wanted, and what Majid wanted as well. Majid asked for somewhere private to work, and Nina provided it. She moved into Nina's living space, and waited for Majid to follow, before getting comfortable. When they had all settled, Cain pointed out the window. "No one has use for that building anymore. For my first wish I'd like you to replace that building with my café. If I have a drawing of the outer and inner workings of it, would you be able to replicate it to the exact detail without any trouble, Majid?"

She smiled over to Nina, seeing how excited she looked. She, too, was excited to have the opportunity to see a djinn at work.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 1:10 am

Oddly enough, Nina, the individual that had been called a 'kitsune' created a sort of reflection of herself to hold their spots as she guided Majid and Seras into a more private area, just as he asked. With such power, Majid grew curious. Seras hadn't exactly displayed her abilities for him yet so seeing such miracles was a real treat. It would be interesting to see her full capabilities.

Majid's attention was recaptured as Seras made her wish. The djinn nodded slowly, closing his eyes and remaining silent. As he held lowered his head, a low humming would emit in the room from no definite source. A bright light flashed in the girls' faces, probably blinding them for a moment. The world outside of the room changed as the old building across the street morphed and shifted to perfectly match Seras' schematics.

He then teleported the three of them into a similar private room in the brand new cafe. To people outside of the three of them, the cafe had been open for a few weeks already and they had built a solid clientele, becoming fairly successful already. Once the girls came to, Majid gave a slight bow and popped open the door, revealing his work.

"I trust everything is in order."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 5:45 am

Nina would watch Majid work his magic, she would look around when the humming began and as the light began to emit she would shield her face with her hand. As she looked around the new room that they had been teleported into she would smile brightly, looking through the door and slowly walking through it "it's exactly how you drew it Cain! But...real!" she said with a smile, even though it wasn't her wish, she couldn't help but feel happy for her friend. She was excited to have a friend who was just across the street.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 6:30 am

Cain also found herself unable to do anything but cover her eyes when the bright light came to be, and when she looked around, her jaw almost dropped to the ground. She looked around in amazement, and seemed very excited. Her smile positively glowing, she looked at Majid as Nina related exactly how she was feeling. "My...yes, Majid! This is perfectly in order."

She found herself wandering a bit, looking around the café. The private room was like an office right next to the bar. She had imagined it coming from an old speakeasy, so that there were plenty of ways to get around inside the building if trouble came about.

The bar and café itself was large, with black and white tiles on the floor, and a sort of polished wooden theme about it. The tables were nice and round, with a kind of Pac-Man design cut into the wood. The seats around it were red plush, so that anyone would be able to find comfort sitting there.

She smiled. She didn't check the other rooms for right now.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:27 am

Majid wore a stoic face as Seras and Nina checked out his work. Silently he took note to himself. That's one wish down, two till freedom. He nodded slowly as Seras looked to him. He didn't understand the style or architecture that had become popular in modern society. Nothing was practical and everything was accentuated with processed materials. No gold or silver to show their standings in society anymore.

The djinn shadowed Seras as she inspected the area. She seemed happy with everything, she should be after all, it was exactly as she had asked. However, he thought he should be sure. "Perhaps you should try opening the shop and running it to make sure everything's in order. I trust that it is just as you've desired."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 11:02 am

Nina would smile "I'll be your first customer!" she said as she sat down at one of the tables happily, her four tails swaying from side to side, the fifth tail still powering the clone at the store. Nina would then look at the menu and start deciding what she might want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)   Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aladdin Lied to Me ):< (Thr33, Nina, ask)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next