Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Voting_barMeltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Vote_lcapMeltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Voting_barMeltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 9:49 pm

He blinks , then smiles as she tugs on his hair,giggling. Thank Forger for armor level skin...Blinking at her request, he thinks it  over. No way he was going full speed with her on his back, but maybe Edger speed, if he secures her somehow...Nodding, the boy takes out a roll of bandages,making sure she won't slip with a makeshift cradle."OK, Bow!!Hang on tight, cause this horsie has real horse power!!!" Steadying her,he takes off, the edge of his form blurring slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 5:31 pm

Bow was giggling happily as she pulled on his hair to try and get him to run with her on his back. When he began to wrap her up in the makeshift cradle, she blinked, squirming softly and giggling more. She held on tight as he told her too and squealed in joy as he took off with her. "Dis great!! So fun!!" She laughed happily as they ran to the Titan Tower.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Toji grins at the squeals and laughs. Huh...so this was what it was like being a big brother...They eventually reach the tower, and Toji glances over his shoulder."Had fun,did you? Awesome, kiddo!" He enters his home, and glances around."Ey!!! Anyone home?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:03 pm

Yang walked out with soaking wet hair, some shorts and a tee shirt. "You have no chill do you?" She said, drying her hair with a towel. "Whatever, what do you wa-" She stared down at the two year old child. "...And now there's a small child." She slowly put down the towel. Is that Bow?! Yang had kept up with her pink haired friend over the years, and this little one had an UNCANNY resemblance to her. Granted she was lacking in a few...areas, but that would obviously come with age.

"...Bow?" She mashed the intercom several times. "Hotwire. Help. Now." She was still mashing the buzzer.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:09 pm

Hotwire was in his room, doing some suit modifications, when his buzzer went off. Whatever this was, it wasn't an emergency. As a result, it took him a couple minutes to make his way over to the intercom and turn it one. Yang's stern voice told him something was up.

"Alright, Alright. I'm coming." He said leaving his room and trudging to the elevator. He mad his way up to the ops room and shuffled into it.

"Ok. Now what do you guy need... me... for..." He dropped off. He rubbed his eyes a couple of times before sighing.

"I'm going to need an advil. Or two. Or five."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:17 pm

Bow grinned when he asked if she had fun and giggled. "Yup yup yup!!" She wiggled down off his back and stood up on her wobbling little legs. The little girl looked up at her best friend and smiled brightly. "Yang! Yang! Hi hi hi!!" But when she started to freak out and pressed the buzzer like she was in danger, she bit her lip and started to sniffle. "Y-you no like me like 'dis..." Her thoughts were interrupted though when she saw Hotwire and waddled over to him happily. Again, she was met with a negative attitude and she teared up, sitting down on the ground. "I-i wanna be big girl again..." She started to sniffle, looking up at everyone with crystal blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Toji blinks as Yang comes out, then nods."Yes!!! She was sad,and I was comforting her, and then she got changed by magoc , and then a voice said I had to look after her, and then I came here cause I thought hey, you guys are older then me,so you'd be able to help..." Then Hotwire comes in. Noticing how Bow was taking their reactions, Toji hisses a you idiots at his older 'siblings' and kneels down in front of the little girl."Its OK, bow...They're just surprised,is all. Ain't that right, you two?" The halfling looks at his Alphas, promising dire pranking with his eyes if they failed to help cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Yang didn't even look at Toji, she was looking pretty much just at Bow. "Bow I just...how the hell did this even happen?" She walked forward and sat down cross legged in front of her to look at her eye to eye. "What exactly happened Pinky Pie?" She sighed and pulled the little version of her friend into a hug when Hotwire mentioned 5 advil. "Bring me the rest of the bottle."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Kyte stamped out the last of the fire underneath his heel, looking around. "Yare, yare..." He looked over to Rico, who was holding up a fire extinguisher. She had some soot on her face, which Kyte elected to rub off with a thumb. "You alright, honey?" She nodded a little, her blonde hair getting tossed around a bit. "I wonder who left the stove on..."

But as Kyte started surveying the scene with more attention, he started catching on, his eyes widening and twitching. He looked at the counter. No... The burns stretched up the wall... No no no... They even reached the ceiling. He looked at the burns on the floor, concentrated around two oval shapes right next to each other. I thought I told you no, dammit! ...although I am talking to myself.

"Daddy?" her little voice rang out.

He looked to her. "Rico, daddy needs to head out for a little bit. He thinks mommy got into some trouble. If someone comes knocking?"

"Sig Sauer."

"Good. And if someone breaks in?"

"Stakeout!"

"That's my girl."

Kuro walked out into the lobby with his mask on as always, but in casual clothes. He saw Yang holding a small child, and the rest of his teammates were there to look at her. He looked over all of them with that peculiar gaze of his that could not be discerned from behind the mask, and then looked at the child. "Strange. Are we taking in this child as well? Has she displayed abilities that we need to help her control?"

A few moments later, Toji would then get a text from Kyte. I can't find Bow, and the house had a fire. I've tried everyone else, do you know where she is?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 8:31 am

When yang asked her to explain, hotwire begrudging said. "And don't spare any details."

It was too early for this.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 1:08 pm

The little girl with bright pink hair was pulled into a hug and sniffled, cheering up almost instantly on the arms of one of her best friends. She was just about to start telling what had happened, when another familiar face entered the room, though he didn't seem to recognize her. Bow grinned up at him and giggled. "Kooro! It me! Bow!" Then Yang pulled her focus back to the task at hand and she blinked. "Big bubby Toji said... I got sad, he hug me, I change little!!" There were quite a few details missing from that explanation, but that's all she cared about so that's all her little mind remembered.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Toji sighed on relief. Good, they were being nice. Smiling as Yang hugs her, he looks up as Kuro enters, he chuckles slightly at the explanation."Here's the less condensed version."Beginning, he tells all the events, up to where they got to the tower. Looking down at his communicator, he grabs it and pops it open, seeing the message.Oh Forger...Here's hoping he was calm...-She's OK, sortve....Here's what happened....- Sending the entire tale to him, he looks up."So...uhm...what're we gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Yang sighed and hoisted the little pink haired girl onto her lap. "Well...tough to say. I honesstly have no idea how this could have happened...Unless this is actually one of her powers?" She scooted back and leaned against the wall, looking at her. "But uh...if I had to guess, I'd say this means her powers are a bit more supernatural than we initially thought, and that probably has something to do with it. So I might be able to dig something up on this if I look around enough?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 3:08 pm

OOC: Sorry, thought it was actually Bow's turn. Oops.

BIC: Kyte opened up his phone again as he received a return message from Toji, flying over the city at high speeds. As he read that Bow was with him, and what had happened, he fell to a building. He took a moment to comprehend everything. So Bow had become a child...? Why did he have this kind of luck? He sent the return text to Toji before taking off, and heading right for the bay.

I'm on my way over. Have your friends disable the security measures unless they want to pay for all of them.

Kuro merely raised a brow as the child informed him that she was actually Bow. So she had shrunken into the form of a child...that was certainly an interesting turn of events.

"It would seem that the only way for her to return to normal would be to let her mature at her own pace, as the spirit said. But if we are looking for a quick solution, we could try retrieving some Nth metal for her. The event does indeed seem supernatural, and Nth metal has a way of dispelling supernatural events, from what we've seen."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 5:04 pm

"Magic huh?" Hotwire said running a hand through his hair. This was exactly why he hated magic. Too unpredictable. As long as you know how to mix eye of newt with leg of whatever, you can make the world crack in two.

"Well we both know this kind of thing isn't exactly my area of expertise. So you guys do what you need to figure this out. Just... keep me somewhat in the loop ok?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next