Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Vote_lcapMeltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Voting_barMeltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Vote_lcapMeltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Voting_barMeltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Empty
PostSubject: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:10 pm

Gluttony had been trying to get a hold of Toji for about a week now. The girl was beginning to wonder if she had scared him off. All she wanted to do was hang out with him... Finally, he had told her the reason why he had been so standoffish lately. The sin was extremely supportive and asked if there was any way she could help. She also sent a text to let Bow know because her "aunt" had been worried about the little girl.

------------------------------------------

Bow was singing softly in the kitchen as she prepared her famous home made lasagna! The girl had a ponytail with a soft yellow dress and white leggings on. All of her clothes now were flame resistant so that she didn't have to worry about messes in the kitchen. The girl heard her cell phone ring and smiled as she saw it was Gluttony. The sin never did have the best filter, or know how to phrase things over text.

Miley is in a coma. That's why Toji hasn't hung out with me... I'm gonna see if he needs anything, bbl!

The pink haired girl didn't get past the first sentence. Her heart froze and her eyes went wide. It felt like all the blood had flooded from her body and she was just a shell of a person in that moment. She couldn't see straight, couldn't think straight, couldn't function. All of her muscles had gone both stiff and numb at the same time. It was getting harder and harder to breathe. Her mind was blank... And then fire filled it.

The flames started from her eyes and swept down all the way to her toes. When she finally did inhale, it felt like ice on her lungs and she coughed. Tears stung her eyes and steam rolled down her cheeks, rather than actual water. The girl growled and then... threw the nearest plate at the wall. "DAMMIT!!!! *&#*$ IT ALL TO HELL!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and dropped down to her knees, clutching her shoulders as flames licked up her arms. She looked down at her hands and gasped, starting to panic, which didn't help anything.

Bow leaped out of the window and flew off to the one place she knew everyone would be safe from her. Her meadow. A stream of smoke followed her path right down to the meadow. Once there, the girl let loose. All of her thoughts came pouring out of her mouth without a filter. Her eyes were sapphire blue and on fire. Clouds swirled above her as rain poured down and her flames touched the sky. It was a sight that could be seen from miles away.

"D*****! I can't do anything right!! I lost Jenny due to my selfishness, and now I just found Miley again and she's in a F****** COMA!?!? It's like... It's like I burn all of my family... I either KILL THEM or ABANDON THEM!! I can't do it. I can't do anything. Why. Why did I have to be so g**d*** stupid!? IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME THAT DIED THAT DAY!!!!

My parents were wonderful people. They knew how to juggle work, charity, AND the ones they loved. I can't. I can't do it... Who knows how many friends I abandoned in my previous life!? And now I'm doing it all over again... I... I can't be trusted... I have so much more to learn about life..."

She looked down at her left ring finger and twirled the beautiful diamond engagement ring that laid there. Tears continuously falling from her red face. Her eyes broke and turned black as she whispered. "Y-you shouldn't have picked me... I-I'm just a two year old trapped in an 18 year old's body... I... I'm not ready for you... For this... For anything..." She took the ring off and threw it in the blazing grass behind her.

If no one stopped her... She would take off for the skies, leaving a trail of smoke behind her.

(If no one posts in three days time, I will post again. After five posts like that, Bow will have her exit.)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:37 pm

The boy paces in the forest,breathing in and put rapidly. Always..always always always...He always led to people getting hurt...His mom...Ruin...Kristen, though at least she was only wounded...And now his friend, Miley, in a coma...Raising a shaking fist, he spins, unleashing a punishing punch into a tree and making it fall as he let's out a strangled growl,before breathing. OK...ok..he'd vented,now to get to the tower before glut gets there..He looks up, and seeing the bedlam, blurs to it..

Getting there in time, the boy blurs over to her, hugging his big sister.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:49 pm

As soon as she was touched, Bow gasped and flew up and away from the hands. She twirled in the air and landed away from the man, engulfed in flames still. However, Toji would see something extremely strange. Her eyes were completely black, devoid of all emotions it seemed. When she realized who it was, she started to shake her head, back up towards the forest, her hands at her chest as she spoke, hollow and sad. "S-stay away from me, T-toji... I... I don't want to hurt you... I-in any way... P-please... Please go away... I-I'm leaving..." She was gasping for breath, holding herself up, but just barely.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Toji furrows his brow as she fly's away a short distance.H-her eyes...It must have been the news about Miley...The halfling pucks up the ring, and looks at her." Bow...you're just barely holding yourself up...I can tell.A-and you won't hurt me,not really bad enough,at least." Ignoring the downpour around him, he thinks..Kyte should be here...but hopefully he could help." Please.….please stay,ok?Talk with me a bit, tell me what's wrong.Besides, you know I'm part canine. If you run, my instincts will demand I play tag." He injects a little humour into the last two, hoping to cheer her up enough to consider it.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 9:34 pm

The girl backed up a few more steps as he calls her out on barely standing. She couldn't do it anymore. The girl broke down and fell to her knees, sobbing uncontrollably. She couldn't speak, couldn't move, couldn't do anything. The only other person to see her like that was Kyte. The fire was put out and all that was left was her sorrow, the rain. It continued to pour on them as she cried relentlessly.

After a few minutes, she finally lifted her head up to him, her eyes now deep dark blue. She bit her lip and shook her head. "I-I can't stay, T-toji... N-not for long... I-I have to leave... I...I need to run away before I cause more pain here... I... I should have been there for them!!" She slammed her fists down on the ground and fire flared, her eyes now having specks of crimson. "I...I was selfish... I wasn't thinking... I... I haven't spoken to Miley since leaving the Titans... She... She was like... like a daughter to me... I... I helped her learn to walk... A-and Jenny... I should have been there for her too... And so many others I've let slip through my fingers because I just couldn't stop my volunteer work... I'm...I'm such an idiot... I'm useless and shouldn't exist... I... I wish my fire would just burn me to a crisp already..." She hugged herself and sobbed, staring at the ground. This was definitely a side that Toji hadn't seen before.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Toji stares in sadness as she breaks down, the rain plastering the hair to his head.As the fire dies down and she speaks, he walks closer to her,clinching at every angry word she directed against herself. He kneels down, and hugs her close." It'll..it'll be ok.You don't cause pain...You...you have nothing but love, and you can't expect to be perfect.As for idiot, and worthless? Those are bull, and the man who gave you this?" He holds up the ring."He'd agree. You're worth enough to him that he wants to stay forever with you, and considering there's a reason he has white hair,that's saying something.You do, and you should, exist. Mikey is tough. Her body has already recovered, and all she's gotta do is wake up when she's ready,ok?Stuff...stuff happens, but we're still breathing, so there's still hope."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:58 pm

The girl didn't push him away this time. Instead she relied on him, placing her head on his shoulder as she sobbed and he spoke to her. When he held up the ring, Bow's face drained of color, looking away from it quickly, biting her lip as lightning cracked in the clouds. He kept talking, and she did listen, but her thoughts were now stuck on Kyte. When he finished, she whispered softly. "I don't think I'm ready to go back yet, Toji... I-i don't know who I am anymore... I.. I know it's dumb and melodramatic but... Miley being in a coma just made me think... I think I need some time to myself... I think... but at the same time... I don't want to abandon anybody anymore..." She gripped her head and growled, tears still streaming down her face. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!...I'm only two years old really... I-i still need so much help..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 10:18 am

Toji rubs her back comfortingly as she sobs.Everything...everything was messing up...Drawing on that spark of hope that always powered him through, he listens,blinking.She was how old?!Focusing, he thinks."Well...Its not selfish, I think, if you really truly need time to yourself.If that's so, you need what you need...And its not like you don't love him,right? Look at what you're doing...you're trying to seperate yourself so you don't hurt him,or anyone else.And you'll come back, right? It'd...it'd just be a temporary leave. You don't have to stay if you need a break, but I'd like you to know, we're here.Me, Glut, Kyte,everyone. We're here for you, and you can lean on every single one of us if you need it.Here's a deal....You call me if you need help, and I'll swear on my my soul I'll call you.How about it?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 4:04 pm

The girl was about to nod, about to say that she would call him if she needed anything, ready to leave her life behind to figure out who she was.

But the forest had another idea.

The meadow they were in had watched over the pink haired girl ever since she had moved to the city. It had allowed her to perceive its presence and had always tried to soothe her when she needed help. It thought that it knew best at all times, and now it had the best idea of all! The girl had already mentioned that she was two years old, and the meadow knew exactly what she meant. When it heard that the boy was telling her she should go, it decided it was time.

A light seemed to surround Bow and lift her into the sky. The girl gasped and looked around with frightened, wide eyes and squeaked. But the forest spoke, and calmed her soul. "It is okay, young one. We wish to help you, and you will see in time that this is what was needed..." The girl blinked and was about to argue, but felt a wave of peace wash through her mind and she closed her eyes...

A small form then lowered down out of the light, falling gently into Toji's arms. The girl had striking pink hair and looked just like a smaller version of the woman that had just went up into the sky...

The clouds dissipated as the small child opened her eyes softly to reveal shimmering golden eyes, smiling sweetly up at the boy that held her. "T-toji... W-what happen??" The last thing she could remember was listening to him talk about it was okay that she needed a break.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 4:42 pm

Toji blinks as she seems to lift into the sky."B-Bow?!?" He's about to leap for her, but the girl comes back down. He examines her new form, shocked. W-what was this?!?Asked what happened, he smiles gently at her."Uhm...well, Bow...you seem to have been turned into a child...." Meanwhile, in his head, he was panicking. Oh crud,oh crud...what was he going to do?! He wasn't a adult, he'd need help!! Get Kyte? Maybe Glut? Ah, one of his pack,maybe?!Clearing his throat, he tilts his head."Whatcha remember?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 5:07 pm

Bow looked down at her stubby little arms and legs, going wide eyed. "I-I baby!?" The girl was panicking as well. She jumped out of his arms, expecting to hit the floor with a solid thud and be stable. What actually happened, was that she hit the ground and rolled, squeaking. She stood back up onto wobbling legs and blinked. "I-it hard stand..." She then realized that he had asked a question and blinked, looking up at him quizzically. "...I 'member... Sad... 'Den... you make happy! Den light..." She giggled softly.

The meadow started to glow and Toji would be able to hear the soothing voice speak this time. "Toji, We are the voice of the forest. I know you are confused, and rightfully so. But trust when we say that this is for the best. Rain's mind was in turmoil. Her emotions have not matured and therefore her growth has been stunted. In order for her to continue to grow into the beautiful woman she should become, we have allowed her the ability to mature at her own pace. Please, take care of the young one as she grows. She is more powerful than even she knows. And then the meadow was dull again, as if all the magic was gone. Though it was simply hidden once more.

The child in his arms had no idea what was going on. She looked up at him with bright, innocent eyes that seemed to know no hurt whatsoever. However, all of the memories that she had were still there, just now she saw them through a child's perspective.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Toji nods."Er...yeah,..or close to one..." Then she manages to wiggle out.As she falls, he yelps.Crud,crud!! Breathing in relief as she stands back up, he smiles,nodding."I see." Picking her back up, he tickles his,at the moment, baby sister,cuddling her. As the Voice speaks, he responds."Uhm...not sure this is a good idea, whoever...I'm not ready to be a dadlike dude, ya know!!!.....Forger, some help?" He listens, but his god was being conspicuously silent. Toji mutters under his breath."You dirty coward...." Ignoring the distinctly amused chuckle coming from the Okamian Shrine in a clearing nearby, he smiles down at Bow, holding her carefully."Well...wanna go home?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 6:56 pm

The meadow was also quiet when he called it a bad idea. It had wore itself out with all the magic it had used, plus it knew that Toji could handle it if he put his mind to it, and she also knew he wasn't alone.

The little girl in Toji's arms looked up at him and smiled sweetly, nodding when he asked if she wanted to go home, but then she blinked. "Your home? I no wanna go to Kyte yet... Dis weird..." Her eyes turned to a soft blue, but only for a moment before going bright yellow again. "I MAKE COOKIES!!!" She giggled happily.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 7:43 pm

Toji nods."Alright..." Turning around, he strides out of the clearing."Yeah...this is kinda weird...But it'll get figured out!! No worries!!" Sighing, he blinks as she says she wants to make cookies."Uhm...." Aw,heck...why not? After all, not pike she could make a mess too bad for him."Sure, Bow. I'll help."Smiling, he tickles her.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 7:54 pm

Bow squeaks and laughs happily as he tickles her, grinning from ear to ear. She tugs on his hair and giggles. "You run! You run!" The girl twirled around on him until she was on his back, latching her arms around his neck. She wouldn't lie, this was a lot of fun, being two years old. "Horsie! Horsie!" Maybe she was taking this a little too far, but what was the harm in that?? She didn't remember being two before, but now she would!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)   Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meltdown (Open) (Warning: Language)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next