Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Justice is... served? (Open) Vote_lcapJustice is... served? (Open) Voting_barJustice is... served? (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Justice is... served? (Open) Vote_lcapJustice is... served? (Open) Voting_barJustice is... served? (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Justice is... served? (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Justice is... served? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 12:26 pm

It was rush hour on a rather cloudy day. As crowds traversed the sidewalks of downtown, one particular girl found herself bumping into people fairly often as she walked. One would think she was a little on the absent-minded side and it did look like she was preoccupied with other things as she made her way through the traffic. Most pedestrians didn't give her a second glance, but the ones who took a couple of seconds to appraise her appearance would notice she was nibbling on something - something that suspiciously looked like a severed arm. She was happily munching on the bloody end that would have been connected to a shoulder if it were still attached to a body. That said no one batted an eye at the insect queen's open human consumption. It was the Halloween season after all. The girl was just doing some sort of horror promotion right? Tell that to the purse snatcher missing a couple of limbs and lying on the ground half-dead in a empty alleyway a few blocks down the street.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Kane Landy, also known as the superhero Kicker, was on patrol around the area, when he saw what seemed to be a Halloween enthusiast with alot of time on their hands. He was sure it was just nothing, but that looked pretty real, so he just decided to make sure just in case. Kane descended down from above like an angel with no wings, in reality of course he was just falling and using his powers to kick against the air to slow himself down, but he didn't need to tell anyone that. Kane landed on the ground and walked over to the girl Excuse me, miss? May I ask what that is you're eating?
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 9:49 pm

Entoma typically ignored the people unintentionally brushing up against her on the crowded street. The little snack she had kept her satisfied enough. Her snacking however was interrupted by something a bit more direct in the form of a masked kid asking what she thought was a silly question. She took a couple more bites from the arm before mustering up a reply to the stranger.

"It's meat. I had a little craving. And it's not for sharing. Please get your own."

She wasn't in any particular hurry but somehow she got the feeling the stranger was after her snack thus her attempt to shoo him away. As for how she arrived at that conclusion, she had been walking and snacking for quite a while now and no one else seemed to show interest until this guy showed up.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 4:08 pm

The girl took a few more bites of the thing that looked like an arm before it was revealed that the thing was in fact an arm, like, a human one. Kane had had a weird feeling that maybe this was the case, but this still made his eyes widen, although she wouldn't be able to tell because of his mask. She assumed that he wanted to take some of it, but Kane just shook his head No, I don't eat humans. I was asking cuz that's kind of frowned upon in these parts. You didn't know, so I suppose I can let you off. But maybe don't eat people
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:22 pm

Entoma tilted her head, slightly puzzled.

"Meat is meat isn't it? You're meat. I'm meat. This is meat. This silly meat tried to hunt me first, but he wasn't strong enough."

Of course what she really meant was that the owner of the arm tried to mug her. Unfortunately for him, he picked the worst possible target. He didn't even have a gun so the encounter ended with pretty much one stroke. The memory made Entoma chuckle a bit.

"Meat in this city is pretty easy."
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 pm

She was supposed to meet up with Richard right here. She was supposed to take what he collected, ferry it off to a partner of his on the other side of town and collect a small split of the proceeds. Didn't seem like she was going to get that split now, especially not when she found him half dead, choking on his own blood and...vomit. The alley had the smell of digested food and that coppery stink of blood; the shock must have hit him hard, hell, she was feeling the shock herself.

He was an okay sort of fella, never killed a single person in his life and here he was, dying on the filth covered pavement of Jump city. "Should have stayed in Phoenix," she felt her skin go cold, from an outside point of view her skin had this pale white hue to it, fingers and limbs shaking. Teeth chattering.

Fear.

But, fear with a hint of adrenaline to it as she kneeled down and hoisted the man up. Half carrying, half dragging him. "Do-don't say a thing man, god, gotta get you to the hospital. I'll tell your boss what happened and he should get a posse together,find the little psycho who, who took your *&#*$ arm and your leg. And take their's"

He was a pal, a business associate, but a pal. People like him made better friends than you'd think. Knew what it was like living it tough. Then she sucked in a lungful of air and as soon as she got out into the open she screamed, oh boy golly did she ever scream her lungs out. "Call nine one one right #%!$#(@ NOW!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 10:46 pm

The girl seemed slightly confused about the concept of not eating humans, saying that it was all meat so it didn't really matter, Kane didn't really know how to respond to that. He stammered slightly before he responded You can't just... don't just... you can't just kill a human being... like... then he heard someone screaming at the top of their lungs to call for an ambulance, Kane quickly called an ambulance over, but he then ran over to the girl holding the body Give him to me! I can go to the hospital and meet the ambulance halfway!
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:58 pm

As quickly as the kid appeared, he was off, but not before a poor attempt at telling Entoma what she could and could not do. She continued to nibble on her snack as she watched the hero run over to some commotion down the street, suspiciously close to where she procured her small feast. So he WAS after the meat all along. At least that's what she thought. She felt an ever so tiny tinge of pride in standing her ground in the conversation.

Whether the kid found what he was looking for or not, Entoma didn't particularly care. She was already satisfied with her portion. If she had to give an opinion though, she didn't understand the big fuss over what she thought was a barely worth mentioning "hunt".
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 7:44 am

Panic was one of those things you know, made people think in irrational steps. And there was this look of stark, grim, horror on the girl's face as she shouldered the burden of carrying her injured friend and associate out onto the street, chest heaving, legs shaking, her clothing and skin red and slick with blood. It was like a real life horror story, the sensation of what was going on was far too surreal, too strange to be some kind of nightmare.

And the only time she actually looked from him was, well, when someone approached her. A kid, roughly her age, maybe older, maybe younger, she didn't really take the time to think about it as her friend was bleeding to death in her arms. Nor did she take the time to really think about it when she shouldered him off to Kane. "Richard, don't die man, Jesus. Don't die."

Then she saw the girl, gaze fixated on the...appendage, she was nibbling on and she squinted. Cue the emotional one eighty from the apprehensive panic and fear, to a white wash of anger as her fists snapped shut, clenched so tight the knuckles turned stark white. Teeth were clenched, there was a snort as she cracked her neck and well, marched towards Entoma with hate in her eyes. "You....did this, didn't you? You, you utter freak. You, hurt my friend," girl was protective of her friends, had to give her credit for that, even as she stormed right up to that cannibalistic super freak. Especially for storming up to the cannibalistic super freak.

"I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Kane was glad she didn't ask any questions, that would have been wasting precious time, Kane took to the air with a single super leap before using his air dash to go over in the direction of the hospital. Kane got there as fast as possible and dropped down I've got a fatally injured man here! C'mon! the man was taken away on a stretcher. Kane stayed outside the operating room, waiting for news.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Hostility was not something Entoma was a stranger to. In fact she was probably more perceptive than most. But with the shouting and threatening, even the busy people minding their own business on that crowded street had their attention caught by the commotion and sensed the impending conflict. It was only then that some of them started to pay proper attention to the Insect Queen and her "snack" in hand, causing a few of them to back away slowly and open a path for the angry friend of the "disarmed" fellow. Entoma took the girl's words as an intention to hunt her down.

She tilted her head to one side as she spoke. "I've had my fill. Any further killing is unnecessary. Please do ignore me and be on your way."

She explained herself properly right? She hoped the angry person would understand. Entoma's desire to avoid needless exertions was showing again. It was a shame to waste food too. She had no intention of eating more than what she was already carrying.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 9:13 pm

"Had your.....fill?" She sounded calm, even nodded a few times to no one in particular as she heard them talk about unnecessary killing, yeah, yeah. That sounded fair....not. No, she looked the girl in the face, crackled her knuckles, and threw a punch backed with a build up of kinetic energy. Screw that noise, screw this freak right in the face with a five finger, knuckle coated sandwich of not quite righteous fury, but fury nonetheless. "I'm gonna rip your limbs off!"

Well, looks like this was going to happen then.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 6:33 pm

(OOC: Kane's gonna be out of this one, he's not gonna leave the waiting room anytime soon)
Back to top Go down
Rin
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Rin

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 7:58 am

Entoma continued to watch the girl, wondering if she got the message. But alas it seemed her plea fell on deaf ears. As though telegraphing her very intention of starting a fight, the girl cracked her knuckles and proceeded to throw a punch that the insect queen saw coming a mile away.

Entoma didn't bother doing anything fancy. The girl went after her of her own accord. Her fist however would be met by a furious spray of webbing that would bind her arm and eventually her entire body if she didn't shake it off. And the insect queen wasn't going to give her that chance. With a free hand, Entoma grabbed the web-wrapped arm, demonstrating her superhuman grip. Would the girl give up her arm too like the friend she was avenging? There wasn't much time to act let alone think. In a few more seconds, her whole body would be completely bound.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 10:16 pm

Which didn't happen.

Rather it flowed through empty space; just completely missed, as the girl danced to the side in as smooth a motion as possible. She was all smiles, literally happy as can be as she skidded back a little, her stance was sloppy, but there was this flicker on the air behind her as she took up this awkward boxing stance and the air flickered again, a faint green pulse of energy that encompassed her body head to toe like a dull corona of emerald green. For someone like her, the web moved pretty slow, or maybe, she was just quick on the reaction times, as her fists clenched tight and the gleaming emerald light grew in leaps and bounds at her back and then the world seemed to explode in a flash.

It took a few seconds, ten at the most, but she in that short time, turned into a blur, a human cannonball, aimed straight at Entoma. If there was one thing she was good at, it was running away, but sometimes slamming into someone in an excess of ninety miles an hour had it's benefits. Massive physical trauma being one thing, and to think she was hoping this day was going to be...normal for once instead of you know, trying to roadkill someone through sheer inertial force. But hey, beggars can't be choosers and she was certainly, doing this for her friend. No one hurts her friends, no one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice is... served? (Open)   Justice is... served? (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice is... served? (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next