Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wasteland Justice Vote_lcapWasteland Justice Voting_barWasteland Justice Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wasteland Justice Vote_lcapWasteland Justice Voting_barWasteland Justice Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wasteland Justice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wasteland Justice Empty
PostSubject: Wasteland Justice   Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:53 pm

It was a beautiful night in the neighborhood. It truly was, and Isabel admired the stars through the glass window. She wished life was always simple as staring at the sky at night, but alas... complications always arose. As if on command an alarm started blaring right above her head. It was down right deafening. She cringed at the sound turning around with an angry frown just in time to see the security guard pull the trigger. The shots echoed down the empty street, and Isabel stumbled back at their force as they tore into her sternum. She tripped, and fell through the glass window she was looking out a mere moment ago, shattering it and cutting herself slightly on the glass as she fell onto the sidewalk, rubbing her head.

"...owie."

She mumbled with a frown as she sat up. The security guard was already turned around with a phone in his hand. Isabel got up and started walking towards him. He immediately turned around when he hear an eerie cling clang like noise. He saw Isabel with a deep frown, dragging a handful of chains.

"Just when I thought we could be friends."

She huffed out in a threatening tone. She didn't give him another chance to raise his weapon as she threw her chains, and they wrapped around him. His body hit the ground quickly, gasping loudly. She paid him no mind and went back to looting the store.

"Don't think I wanted to do this, it's not my fault. You should be angry at Joe... or was it Rob? Roger? I don't remember, but he was an extremely rude manager! It's only fair that I take his stuff for it..."

Isabel hear sirens incoming, her cover had been blown. How had that happened? Oh, right, the alarms. Duh. She wondered who all was coming...
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Wasteland Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Justice   Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Two or three black feathers dropped slowly out of the air in front of the bank, a set of feet touching down softly on the ground. Kyte looked around in a bit of curiosity at all of the sirens, having heard them blare from a few blocks away. No doubt some freelance hero would be here soon, and he wanted to get his investigation done beforehand. He strolled in through the opening of the smashed, giant glass doors, thinking it was quite poor of a bank to invest in, albeit showy.

"Tch. Robbery. Distasteful, really."

His wings folded, disappearing into nothingness as he continued a stroll through the building, looking around for any perpetrators. He looked at a man on the floor wrapped in chains.

"Nice touch, though, I'll admit," he thought out loud.

Kyte nudged a bit of the broken glass, before looking at the woman above the man. A woman? He certainly hadn't been expecting that.

"Oh," he said slightly, before looking elsewhere, not really trying to engage conversation with her at the moment. "Robberies are a bit boring anyways..." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Wasteland Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Justice   Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:31 pm

Isabel was quiet at first when the newcomer arrived. He didn't really address her in any way, so she shrugged and made her way back to the vault. More chains appeared, ripping the vault door clean off it's hinges. The heavy steel door flew across the room as the chains vanished. She glanced back again to the man that dropped in on her.

"You're welcome to take what you'd like. It's not about the money, it's about the message."

That being said, Isabel made her way to the front door of the bank, reaching into a black duffel bag that was laying on the floor next to hit. She'd made preparations for this one. She pulled out what looked like a grenade, but it wasn't that exactly. She made her way back to the vault.

"I'd stand back if I were you, slick."

She called as she tossed the grenade into the vault. There wasn't much of an explosion, but fires were seen blaring out of the vault as the money inside ignited. It was an incendiary grenade, her favorite. She made her way back out to the man who'd dropped in.

"Isabel Harkness, at your service. And you are?"

She introduced herself with a bow, then held her hand out for a shake. She could still hear the police cars, and they were getting much closer.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Wasteland Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Justice   Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:03 am

Kyte found his gaze wandering off, but was finally drawn back into attention by the woman's questions. It was a bit of a bad habit to have around potential hostiles for normal people, but then again, Kyte wasn't all too normal by regular people's standards. He looked to the woman as she said that he was welcome take whatever he wanted, saying it was about the message. Kyte took another look about, seeing a pen on the desk. It was nice. He pocketed it.

"I do so enjoy a nice pen," he said, chuckling. So was it only chains that she could make, or was she only favoring chains for the moment? "But I am curious; if the message is so important, than what is the message, exactly?"

He watched her go back to the door, retrieving an incendiary grenade, and going back to the vault, tossing the grenade in, and recommending he stayed back. Kyte took one step away from it as the vault exploded with heat and flames, burning all of the money, which caused Kyte to raise an eyebrow. Afterwards she approached him and introduced herself as Isabel Harkness, asking for his name, bowing and offering a hand.

"Well I don't like to drop my name, but when you're being so polite, I guess I can't say no. Kyte Avytrius."

He bowed in return in favor of old Eastern customs, and took her hand, shaking it firmly. He wasn't in a French mood, or a flirtatious one (Which was redundant, considering how closely the two were intertwined), so he didn't bother kissing it. He didn't mention a motive or intention, because he had no real one. On the off chance she was aggressive, Kyte was always prepared for it, but he didn't get such an aggressive feel from her so far.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Wasteland Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Justice   Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:57 am

After the formalities, Isabel openly inspected Kyte. Now that they were introduced, she was allowed to stare. He seemed to stand out, even if he was in a crowd of people. What was the word for that again? She couldn't remember for the life of her, so instead, she just mumbled out one compliment.

"...nice pen."

Almost the second the words left her mouth, all hell broke loose. Every window in the building seemed to shatter all at once, and cans rolled across the floors. There was an awkward silence where Isabel just stared at them, unsure what was going on. Then they started spraying out gas and that just puzzled her more.

"Well that's not something you see every d- OH MY GOD IT BURNS!"

It was tear gas. How inconvenient! Isabel squinted, stumbling toward the window she'd broken forever ago to escape the painful gas. She stepped out and immediately hear the sirens blaring and a voice telling her to get on her knees with her hands on her head.

"No! No thank you! I'm not gonna do that!"

She shouted back, running her eyes as more chains formed, snaking out to where the cops had set up, and were aiming guns at her. She wondered if they'd really fire at her. She didn't even steal anything.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Wasteland Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Justice   Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Isabel seemed to examine him for a long moment, before just complimenting his pen. He chuckled gently.

"Thanks. It's not mine."

However, Kyte had spoken as more projectiles were tossed into the bank, but not by Isabel, it seemed. Kyte raised an eyebrow as he recognized them as teargas canisters. Kyte had forgotten about the sirens. He formed his wings, spreading their magnificent black wingspan and flapping strongly as teargas leaked out, dispersing the air around him as he walked forward, fanning the teargas away from Isabel as he followed her towards the opening. The police were giving their demands.

Kyte saw potential in Isabel. He could help.

He held out a hand, his body becoming covered in black energy before it leaked out onto his arm to collect, and fired a large blast of it towards the squad cars, trying to not touch Isabel's chains with it. They could be significantly damaged if they weren't indestructible. He didn't seem to put on a hardened expression like most fighters, just seeming to be...there, as he carried on.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Wasteland Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Justice   Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:09 am

Isabel flinched away from an unexpected explosion from the police car that she was like.... 78% sure she didn't cause. She glanced backwards to see Kyte Avytrius holding his arm out. So the big black blast came from him... duh. She was pretty sure she'd know if she shot a blast like that.

"Neat. I think now would be a good time to leave."

Isabel said, turning on her heels. The cops seemed to scatter at the huge display of power. Screaming something about heroes and them not having enough manpower. Waiting for reinforcements. Something like that.

"See? They won't even chase. Probably because of the message you just sent. It's all about the message."

Isabel's chains dispersed seemingly into thin air as she shoved her hands in between her belts and her shorts and walked aimlessly away from the crime scene. She let out a long yawn, looking back up to the sky. Space was cool.

"So what brings you out here all late at night like this? And why'd you help me? Is it your way of flirting with me..?"

She looked over her shoulder at him, eyebrow raised as she inspected him again. He was clean enough. Then she winked.

"...I AM available."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Wasteland Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Justice   Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:56 am

Kyte smiled a bit as Isabel complimented him on his attack, the police scattering. She said she thought that it would be a good time to leave. Kyte gave a glance to the police, and then followed Isabel, folding his wings away as she remarked that they weren't even trying to give chase to them, and said it was all because of the message Kyte had given them, repeating her original point that it was all about the message that you sent. He smiled.

"Well, I'm glad you're impressed by my message, Isabel."

As they walked, Isabel's chains seemed to disperse. Kyte looked at her, curious, wondering if they were composed of energy. She asked him what exactly he was there at the bank for, and asked why he had helped her. She asked if it was his way of flirting as she cast a look at him, and winked, saying that she was available.

He looked at her in a bit of surprise, waiting for her to say that she was joking. When she did, he coughed a bit, composing himself.

"Sorry, wasn't expecting that...if that's a real invitation, then I will gladly take you out to dinner, or lunch, or whatever you want to go to. I do need to know if short jokes are okay though," he teased with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Wasteland Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Justice   Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:54 am

Isabel stifled a giggle as Kyte lost his composure over such a simple statement. He attempted to cover it with a cough, but they both knew the truth.

"Y'know, you gave me the impression of a confident man, a cool steely type. I didn't think you'd break that facade just because a girl seems to be interested in you... but don't worry. I think that's.... kinda cute. In a disturbing way."

Her aimless walking didn't seem to have much of a purpose until they came across an ice cream parlor and she immediately made a pivot to enter the store.

"Luckily for you, I do eat, and I very much enjoy ice cream. So you can take me here. Also, short jokes are hilarious to me. I'll let you know if I see any short people."

Isabel declared as she pushed the door open and a bell rang out immediately. She could hear a exasperated sigh from behind the counter and looked up to see a gentleman in his late 30's behind the register counting cash.

"Can't you see the sign says closed?"

"Oh not this again."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Wasteland Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Justice   Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:08 am

Kyte coughed again, obviously a bit embarrassed he had lost his composure in front of her and she had noticed, saying that she liked the impression, but that she thought it was kind of cute, albeit disturbingly. That caught Kyte a bit; he wondered how that was disturbing.

"Well I usually am, you just caught me off guard. I've never had a girl ask me before."

They happened to be walking past an ice cream parlor, and Kyte nearly walked past her as she veered off towards it, saying that she liked ice cream, and that he could take her there. She also said she liked short jokes, and would tell him if she saw one. That caused a chuckle.

They walked into the closed store, and got a complaint from the manager as he complained about it being closed. Apparently that had happened at the bank, as well. Kyte frowned.

"Look, man, I just got a date, and I'm not going to let some lazy a$# ruin it for me. I'll give you a hundred if you just let us eat some ice cream, or you can leave through the window. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Wasteland Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Justice   Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:29 am

Isabel was about to confront the ice cream man on her own, but Kyte had beat her to it. She wouldn't interrupt him, she didn't want to confuse the ice cream guy. Getting two different threats would probably be super confusing and he didn't look like higher education was really his thing.

"Fine... just be quick."

The man said, his tone revealing how annoyed he truly was as he stepped behind the counter that displayed all of the different flavors. Isabel immediately pressed up against the glass, he nose was touching it and she was on her tippy toes as she inspected every flavor.

"Can I try that one?"

The man sighed again, but didn't object and gave Isabel a tasting spoon. She took it with her mouth, but immediately made a disgusted face and spit the spoon across the room, impressively landing in the garbage.

"No definitely not that. Too minty, very yucky. How 'bout that flavor?"

"Can't you hurry it up lady? I'd like to get home sometime tonight."

Isabel gave the man her fiercest glare, then harshly pointed at the Superman ice cream with a firm scowl. The man laughed at her anger as he filled up a sugar cone with the Superman ice cream.

"I wanna waffle cone."

The man looked to Kyte with a flash of anger in his eyes.

"Real keeper you got here..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Wasteland Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Justice   Wasteland Justice Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 3:13 am

Kyte watched the man, and he finally gave in, opening up shop and letting Isabel get what she wanted. Isabel tried something, and spit the spoon and the ice cream into the garbage can a yard or two away. Kyte had to stifle laughter.

The man started to rush her, saying he'd like to get home soon, and Kyte wondered if she'd kill him. However, she chose the Superman ice cream, and as he filled it up, smug at her anger, she made him switch, which caused Kyte to laugh again as the man remarked that she was a piece of work.

"Confident, assertive, and torturing. You're right; she's something from a dream," he teased, before Spock-ing the man with a pressure point and knocking him out cold. "No cure for being a c%#&, I guess. Totally not tipping."

Kyte went behind the counter, getting chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips, and then went to a seat, unless Isabel wanted to take their ice cream and go.

"On the bright side, you get all the ice cream you want, and we don't have some annoying sac of flesh bothering us."

He offered a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wasteland Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteland Justice   Wasteland Justice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasteland Justice
Page 1 of 1