Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Blood is Gold (Alpha) Vote_lcapBlood is Gold (Alpha) Voting_barBlood is Gold (Alpha) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Blood is Gold (Alpha) Vote_lcapBlood is Gold (Alpha) Voting_barBlood is Gold (Alpha) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Blood is Gold (Alpha)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Blood is Gold (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Blood is Gold (Alpha)   Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 12:35 am

After a week of being a 'Beamer', Dom was beginning to feel like he was figuring stuff out. Everyone was fine enough to be around, but some of the students kind of kept to themselves, for whatever reason. He was getting to make new friends in Ella and Titus (he wasn't sure how he and Amber were meshing, yet), but there were still some jerks that seemed to just keep their mouths shut, sitting in the back of class like they were too cool for school. If you didn't want to be there, then just skip class and don't waste your own time!

Dom kicked open the double doors to exit Murakami High and began walking towards the parking lot, plotting his night out. Finally, his shoulder was feeling like it had been healed up from the drag race with Ella, so he was planning on hitting the town in a big way tonight. His thoughts were derailed, though, as he spotted one of the girls from class in the parking lot. Well, he assumed it was a girl, it wasn't like she ever took off her helmet. He was going to just blow her off, if she didn't want to know anyone, that was her problem, but, something convinced him otherwise. It was a weird feeling, deep in his gut. For some reason, he wanted to try to give her a night to remember.

With a confident stroll, Dom made his way straight to the girl as she seemed to be standing by her motorcycle. The parking lot had mostly been cleared out. The B-Team sometimes ended later, so he'd have a chance to speak to her without interruptions.

"Heyyy, Ros, right?" Dom started as he placed his hand on her shoulder and offered his other hand for a shake. "I dont believe we've been properly introduced. I go by Dom and uh, hey I've kind of gotten to know the other guys back in class, but, I don't think we've done anything yet. So, uh, what do you say? Wanna hit the town? Let me tell you, I know from first hand experience that the nightlife in Jump is something that can only be experienced, if you know what I mean?"

Dom wore a solid grin as he rattled off to Ros, completely focusing in on her and not noticing the black SUV parked across the street. Although he would never be able to see, there was a man with binoculars staring straight at him, keeping tabs on everything he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Gold (Alpha)   Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:00 am

Usually, Rossmonde was used to being ignored by most of the other students in B-101, and in turn, she ignored them for the most part. Whether out of shyness of disinterest, not even the girl knew it herself. But now the Irish boy was talking to her. Touching her. She slowly looked up, not knowing if he was flirting with her, or maybe he had some kind of dastardly plans if she went along with this. Maybe he was gonna prank her, or do something just as evil.

But then she saw the look on his face, just a cheesy grin, and she realized. Dom was just trying to be social with her, really. Maybe he felt obligated to, or maybe he did have some kind of interest in being her friend. Ros didn't know. What she did know, however, was that expectant look on his face, waiting for her direct answer. Silver knew it probably wasn't obvious what her disability was, but it was always awkward explaining it.

Ros looked down, and gently removed the boy's hand, pulling out her small cellular, what looked to be an iPhone of some kind. She quickly typed something, fingers lightning fast. "Sorry, I'm mute. But I guess I'll take your offer," it read. She looked back up, showing him the screen with her message, face completely hidden by the black visor on her helmet. Regardless of what he said, the girl immediately turned her attentions to her bike.

The thing was simplistically rugged, and completely black. Even the parts that were normally chrome on a bike were black, and seemed not to be painted, but made of a black sort of metal. Really sort of an interesting machine. Ros sat down on the seat, placing one foot up on the foothold, and looked over to him. Again she typed a message to him. "Gonna need a ride, then?" it read. She was acting very cool at the moment, but truth be told her heart was beating incredibly fast.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Gold (Alpha)   Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:28 am

Ros just sort of grabbed Dom's hand from her shoulder and removed it as if she was throwing away a tissue with a squashed bug inside. His grin faded as she stayed silent, moving to her phone. Was she just going to ignore him and text someone on her phone? After a moment's delay, she held her phone up by her face, revealing what she typed.

"You're mute? What's that supposed to mean?" He thought out loud, realizing that his question was incited an arduous situation. "Uh, never mind, it's cool, I can, uh, work with that just fine..."

Dom scratched the back of his head for a moment as Ros typed away on her phone again, revealing it and offering him a ride. How was he going to make this work? Carrying a conversation could be hard, but he wasn't ready to back down from a challenge. He'd never met a mute person before. It could be interesting to see her in social situations at the very least.

"Fair enough," Dom spoke as he swung a leg over the bike and lightly placed his arms around Ros' waist and stomach. "You ever been to a hooka bar, Ros? It's a legal drug place where you smoke something called a hooka, obviously. I think it's Pakistani or something. I've never tried it before but, why the heck not, am I right?"

His grin reappeared on his face as he spoke to Ros. She obviously had some kind of phobia with her helmet, he'd never seen her without it and if he got her to a hooka bar, she'd have to take it off to try it out, plus he'd get to try something new. Killing two birds with one stone, sounded good to him.

Across the street, the black SUV hummed to life in the distance. The car was ready to move. He wouldn't let Dom out of his sight and, once he had the opportunity, he might be able to meet him in person.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Gold (Alpha)   Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:32 pm

Perfect, now the guy was holding her, she thought. Of course she knew he had to, it was the only way to be safe, but the light touch seemed enough to make her jump just a little. Ros sighed inwardly, just listening to Dom. The girl's head turned around quickly at that last thing. She quickly typed a response for the Irish boy. "Are you crazy? I don't wanna do any drugs!"it read.

Silver mentally scoffed, looking forwards again and crossing her arms. But in doing so, she did finally notice the black SUV. It might be nothing, she thought, but most of the other cars were already gone, and this one seemed...to be waiting. It's engine purred, ready to move at a moment's notice, and she could tell from this distance that the brake was not engaged. Meaning it was definitely ready to go. On top of that, she swore she could see the head of the driver; and it had its gaze directed at them. Or so she thought.

Silver turned back, then eventually took her phone back out. She typed even more rapidly, then held the smartphone back to Domhnall, still looking forwards as she turned the ignition. All that it said was, "Hold on tight." Immediately, she stowed away the phone and revved the engine, the sound almost a ghostly, mechanical purr. With a piercing screech, the bike took off, and Dom better hope he was holding on tightly.

The bike roared out of the school's parking lot, and Ros took a hard turn to the right, streaking past the black SUV that made her worried in the first place. They peeled down the street at an intense speed, nearing eighty already, and passing through two intersections, she took another hard turn, this time to the left, and barely made it onto the freeway overpass. Soon enough, tall buildings streaked past them as they took off at high speed down the road. The black bike and its riders wove tightly through other traffic, and Silver finally slowed down, turning off another exit and heading down the off-ramp. She drove a bit farther, getting closer to one of the concrete ditches, turning off the street and going under a bridge.

Silver stopped the bike with a screech. With his hands on her, Dom could probably feel the blood pumping very quickly throughout her body. She put down the kickstand and got off the bike, as if nothing had happened. Prying his hands off of her in the process.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Gold (Alpha)   Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 3:24 am

As Ros barely gave Dom a moment to read her second message, she peeled out of the parking lot, causing him to squeeze into the girl in surprise. As she began impressively maneuvering through the traffic, Dom started to feel the adrenaline start to pump through his body. He gotten rides on motorcycles plenty of times, but never like this. This girl seemed to be a pro, the way she was moving through the streets, as if she the bike was an extension of herself. The movement was totally fluid and, although the turns might have been perceived as dangerous, Dom felt like he could trust this girl to make the right moves.

Suddenly, they were done. Dom's hair was sticking straight back and his eyes were widened and cold from the speed. "Dang Ros...If you didn't want to go to a Hooka Bar you could've just said no thanks. You already got my attention." Dom smirked as he hopped off the bike and glanced at the girl.

He went from the girl to glance at wherever they had arrived. "SpOOoookyyy!" Dom spoke gleefully with his best scary voice, leaning close to Ros and wiggling his fingers under his chin playfully. They happened to stop by in front of a store decorated in various Halloween-y type things, like crystal balls, jars with strange liquids inside and other creepy-ish items in the window. The only thing was, it didn't seem to be like the other shops that he'd seen decorated for the holiday season. The sign read 'Seer Gregor's Readings and Emporium'.

"What do you say? You wanna check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Gold (Alpha)   Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 11:46 pm

Silver didn't seem to hear her companion, as the moment she dismounted the back of her bike, she pulled her rather mean-looking baseball bat from a tubular holder welded to the side of the bike and stood looking away from him, as if ready to face some soon-impending threat. All in a few brief seconds, which left Ros standing there, baseball bat in hand, as no-one, and nothing showed its face, ready for a fight.

Dom's question seemed to snap her out of whatever had her under its hold, and the girl reacted badly, swinging the bat at Dom, stopping just millimeters from his jaw. The girl tilted her head quizzically, as if incredulous of the fact that he existed. Then she jumped, dropping the bat at her feet. She nervously looked around, almost quaking in her boots. She quickly stowed the blunt weapon she'd dropped back on the bike, before looking back to him.

Whipping out her cellphone, she quickly typed out an apology. "I'm so sorry for that! I don't know what came over me," it read, and after some more typing, it was followed by another message, "-and sure, we can go to the Halloween shop, if that's what you want." She really had skill with the quick typing, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Gold (Alpha)   Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 2:28 am

Just as Dom began to speak, Ros spun around and swung a bat right at the boy's face. Without a moment to react, Dom braced himself for impact, wondering why he was taking such a beating lately. A wave of relief fell over him as he saw that Ros had caught her swing just in time to avoid smashing in his jaw. The girl dropped her bat and seemed to panic as she put her bat away.

After her reaction, he was beginning to seriously wonder whether Halloween was her 'thing'. Seemingly, she decided to humor him at least. "Yeah, well...just don't hit me, okay?" He spoke, staring at the girl for a moment with worry in his eyes as he pushed open the store door, listening to the light ring of a bell as he entered.

Moving away from Ros, Dom took his time to adventure out on his own. As he skimmed through an isle on the far right. The stuff on the shelves weren't anything gimmicky. He looked through a pack of Tarot cards, suspiciously. They weren't cheep knock offs, there were built with care, he could tell easily. As he rifled the pack into its case, he heard a gruff voice behind him. "What are you doing, kid?"

Dom spun around in surprise. "Why hello there," he began, speaking as confidently as he could manage, "I'm, uh, just checking out the stock. Are you Seer Gregor? From the sign?"

The man grunted. He was wearing a suit with a red ascot and a few too many gold bracelets and watches than seemed necessary on a man. A had dark hair and seemed to be around thirty to forty years old. "I think you might be at the wrong store...This isn't one of your seasonal goofy stores. We take things seriously here."

"We?"

"Me."

"Right." Dom slowly picked the pack up and looked at the fanciful designs on the box as he went on to speak to the man again. "No sir, I try to make sure I'm never in the wrong place, thank you very much." Dom spoke with a cocky smile as he stared straight into Gregor's eyes, unsure of how might react as it was plainly obvious that Gregor had at least a half a foot over Dom.

Gregor darted his eyes back and forth for a moment before speaking. "You...I think I know you..." He snatched the deck of cards from Dom's hands as he guided the boy to a back room. As the two entered the dark, candle lit room with a single small round table inhabiting it, a ring might have been heard, marking another visitor to the store. If someone would take notice, they'd see a taller clean cut man dressed in mostly leather, roaming suspiciously through the store.

Gregor invited Dom to take a seat across from him in the dimly lit room. The man began flipping cards on the table. A moon. A knife. A heart. A golden coin. A devil. Dom remained silent as Gregor looked over the cards. Before saying anything, Gregor quickly grabbed Dom's right hand and stared at its palm, running his finger slowly down the center, obviously focusing intently.

"Um...What do you see, Gregor?"

Gregor rubbed his chin and slowly brought his gaze back up to meet Dom's gaze, his eyes full with fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood is Gold (Alpha)   Blood is Gold (Alpha) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood is Gold (Alpha)
Page 1 of 1