Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Voting_barWishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Vote_lcapWishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Voting_barWishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wishful Thinking (Thr33)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 11:01 pm

The mystical blue legless man listened in awe and confusion. It was nothing magical that she was referring to, it was a lust of the flesh, it seemed, how peculiar. He paused as he thought about it, men with men and women with women. "Hm..." he finally replied, "How inefficient. What does your King think of this? Apologies, a different time...What does your God think of this?"

The humans say they wouldn't grovel under kings anymore, in this day they worshiped a God or Gods instead. Majid wasn't sure what this person did that was so important that he convinced them to elevate him to a position above kings, but his accolades were certainly impressive at this point.

Majid frowned as she spoke about the state of magic in the world. "So...the sorcerer's weren't careful with their secrets and now where are they? Gone, along with their precious rules, their powerful secrets and their lust for power. Now what are they? A memory? No, not even a memory. There is nothing left, other than the magic that they tried to hide away..."

The ancient sorcerer's product finished of his cup of tea and sat the cup on the table quietly. The world had changed because of the djinn. Their mistakes had echoes all the way until today and now here the world was, no better off than then. Nations fighting among each other, people killing people while the stars look on in disappointment.

"Tell me, how many are you now? The humans? How many of you dot the world now?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 11:26 am

Cain smiled when Majid asked her what her god thought of this. "I do not have a god, Majid. I hate to sound so vindicating, but the things that have happened to me thus far have wiped away any reasons for me to believe in a god."

She listened to Majid as he said that the sorcerers weren't careful with their magic, and so now they were gone. "I wouldn't really say that they weren't careful. There are plenty of sorcerers in the present day that follow their old rules. But yes, you can find it about anywhere now." It was then that Majid asked her how many humans were on the planet now. "Well...if you wanted a more specific number, I'd have to actually look it up, but as I'm aware...seven billion? Erm...is billion a number you're familiar with?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 4:30 pm

Majid rose from his seat and casually leaned against the wall, remembering that a servant should stand while a guest would sit. For his duties to be properly carried out, he should behave appropriately.

"Interesting. No King to rule and no God you believe in. Magic is for everyone that would wish to study it and there are seven billion of you. A planet of individuals. Yes I know what a billion is, but we dealt with such numbers in theory. This amount of people with this mindset cannot carry on for long. A cleansing will surely come, either by its own hands or by an outside force." Majid spoke with much judgement in his voice, rubbing his chin while he thought.

"Is it only you that does not believe in a God? Or is this a widely held belief? What happened to you that makes you believe you speak vindictively?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 4:35 pm

Cain listened to Majid carefully as he reflected on all she had told him, seeing that there was no king and no god that everyone followed. A billion was only a theoretical number to him up until now, and he said that the world could not last long the way it was with everyone in that mindset. "Well, you certainly aren't alone in that conclusion," she said as he predicted there will be a cleansing soon. "Most of those people are regarded as crazy or mentally ill, though. I think deep down we all know it, Majid. We just don't want to be aware of it, because mass murder or something of the like isn't exactly something we're comfortable with."

"As for my beliefs, the world is split into many different factions as far as belief goes. There's a large portion that believes in a god that died for their sins, another that believes in a round man that speaks words of wisdom, another that believes in no gods at all...there are many different kinds of religion, and there are religions that are not even commonly accepted."

"My religion is somewhere between atheism, which means you believe in the ways of science alone and no man in the sky that created everything, and agnosticism, where I do not truly know what I believe in. I was raised with the Christian god, but...look at me, Majid. I am an abomination. I should not veritably exist. I cannot accept Him for I do not think He would accept me."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:57 am

It seemed as though, from what Cain was saying, the humans were not united in their allegiance. The human race was primed for a person to step in to unite everyone under a single banner. Whether that was through a cleaving of the population or through an inspiring leader making empty promises, they were ready.

"I wouldn't expect you to know God at this time. It's been so long since someone so powerful has been here in a physical form. Why would you put your trust blindly into something greater than you...sure...everyone wants to be their own God."

Majid furled his brow, staring bullets into the girl as she berated herself. "I'm not here to sell you on a God, Seras. That's your choice to make, certainly. But, I must say, if you don't believe in him because you feel like you're different, I'm afraid I'm not following your logic. Someone else might thank God for making them...special. Regardless, it seems as though it would be simply a move of faith in these days. You don't have much other choice."

In the old kingdom, he remembered the stories of a God. He often wondered where a God might've gone if he had created the world. Was he banished from this realm? Or maybe, did he not care at all anymore? Was this life a test for them all? Or...maybe...was it them who were banished?

"This topic will lead us nowhere. As you said, you have no king and you have no God, so, the only opinion that should matter to yourself is your own. Do you really think that you're an abomination? Or is that the view point of others?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 10:29 pm

Cain found herself chuckling as Majid spoke of everybody wanting to be their own god. "Those are your words...certainly not mine. All I want right now is the freedom to live my life without any restrictions. Does that really require me to be a God?"

When Majid said he did not understand why she didn't believe in God because of the fact that her entire being had changed, Cain nodded slightly. "It's not really some big, large thing. It's plenty of little things. For the longest time I was told magic was unholy, but my family is a long line of magic practitioners." She stared right into Majid's eyes as he asked if she truly did think she were an abomination. She sighed. "I truly don't know, Majid...I mean that is what the religion always taught when undead were in question. So to answer your query I guess it is actually just others that think I am an abomination."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:02 am

"Your God is whatever dominates your thoughts and makes your decisions. Someone who always thinks about their work and makes all of their choices based on that, actually worships their work. It sounds like you want to become your own God, which is fine. Most people want to do that, as I understand it, these days."

Majid nodded as the girl spoke about being undead and other people thinking that she was an abomination or unholy. "Seras, were you alive once?" Her answer could prove to be pivotal for his future plans. If he would become free but somebody would defeat him...maybe that wasn't the end. Could he live again once he died?

After a few more moments of standing in the girl's midst, he decided to steer the conversation. "Well, we're certainly out of tea...and I doubt you only plan on talking about your life goals," Majid moved to look out of the window, watching the wind scatter the leaves around randomly. "Where are we, Seras? You're speaking English, so I assume we are somewhere in the West, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Cain listened to Majid's explanation of what a God was, and she found herself not entirely against the idea of that. "Well, I guess by that logic I do want to become my own God..." she admitted. He then asked if she were once alive. "Oh, yes, very much so Majid. I was killed by a friend of the family and he cursed me to undeath. I still haven't found him."

It was then that Majid decided they should move on. "Yes, Majid, we are in North America. I have literally no idea what it was called before Europeans colonized it. I wish I could go read it but they all but wiped out the Native Americans."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 10:45 pm

"You were betrayed...by someone you trusted," Majid began, speaking distastefully. "Did you do anything to deserve this?"

The djinn was beginning to wonder whether or not Seras was someone that he should trust, whether she was genuine or not. Seras continued to explain that they were in North America, wondering whether he understood what that meant.

"I was trapped within a pocket watch, Seras. Before that, I was trapped within a bottle you might've expected. I have been freed once before, that's why I know English at all. I know of North America, the United States, I assume? It's been a long time. The attitude seems different, but it's the same, mostly the same."

Majid turned to look at Seras. "I understand we may be together for a while. I should let you know that I have been betrayed, too. By a family friend once, and the person who freed me as well. That's all I want to really say about the last time I was captured into servitude. I'm sure you'd understand..."

He paused for a moment before retaking a seat. Seras was in charge, if she wanted to go somewhere, wish something, nothing would happen before her word, Majid understood that. "This person you're searching for...perhaps I could help you find them somehow."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 3:33 am

Cain raised an eyebrow at Majid as he asked if she deserved the betrayal by Rahl. "If we're going with from the beginning of my existence with all of the wrongs I've racked up over time? Perhaps. But none of them were related to him, and I treated him with nothing but respect from the day I knew him. So I would vote no."

She chuckled slightly as Majid explained that he knew English and of North America, and she nodded. "That was admittedly one of the questions I had...but I assumed you could be transported into other items so people would actually use you rather than keep you as a souvenir." She listened to Majid share that he had been betrayed before as well. "Oh, yes, I understand. And finding Rahl...well it wasn't at the top of my to-do list. But I suppose that's as good a place to start as any."

"I know you would like to do this as soon as powerful, but he is a powerful mage and I would like to prepare myself to confront him before we attempt to find him. I'd ask you to find him now and then just plan but he may move by the time we get there. Unless you think that would effectively fulfill two wishes?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 3:33 am

Majid was forced to stifle his thoughts as Seras suggested to use two wishes at once. It had to be her choice, he should be careful not to influence too much or else the magic might not be broken. Majid raised a hand defensively.

"That's not for me to say, Seras. You have three chances to change your life forever, in ways you may never be able to again. I would only say that you should choose something worth while."

The ancient djinn stood and looked at the pocket watch. "If you would like time to yourself to think about it, I can return to my prison, or you can leave me out here, it's your choice. You might want some time alone to think, I understand that. To summon me again from the watch, just set the time to 3:00. It doesn't keep time on its own, so if I see that the time's changed, I'll know you need me."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 2:43 pm

As she expected Majid wasn't really able to help much in the way of the matter of determining how many wishes she could use with him. She smiled.

"I think I understand, Majid...but no. I can't make you return to your prison." She gestured Majid to follow her, and she led him to her bedroom, fishing through a box of old clothes. She was able to retrieve some good sized clothes for him. "These are clothes from...well...another time. They should do you well if you want to change...unless you have other clothes in that prison of yours?" She looked to Majid.

"My ignorance of your customs and capabilities aside, you are my friend, Majid. I know it's entirely possible you don't want that. And that's fine. I won't stay there for someone who doesn't want me. But otherwise you're going to need a friend in the world like this, and until such time as I've used my wishes- which I promise will be soon- you could at least use that to your benefit."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:32 pm

Moving through the halls of the girl's home felt strange. The walls were so new, so modern in make...so fragile. They made it to her bedroom. With a skeptical guise, Majid looked at Seras as she fished through a box of old clothes before emerging with a trench coat in his size as well as jeans and a buttoned down shirt.

"If you're trying to keep me hidden in public, I'm not sure how successful we'll be." Majid thought aloud as he looked down at his lack of legs. He buttoned the shirt on quickly and continued to speak as he began to put on the trench coat. He looked in the mirror and took note as the coat was long enough to hide his legs mostly, as long as people didn't look very hard at him. He placed the wide brimmed hat onto his head. He froze and stared for a moment, being flung back in time. The memories, those haunting memories...

"I suppose I'd appreciate a positive relationship for now..." Majid felt the magic at his finger tips. He was ready to grant this girl's wishes and be free to do what he wished in the world. But it was the girl's pace. She had to dictate it, he knew that.

"Thank you for clothing me, providing me with shelter. It's very...unnecessary of you, but appreciated."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 6:24 pm

She smiled at Majid, as he said that if she were trying to keep him hidden, that she wouldn't have much success. "I don't want to hide you, Majid. But in this city it draws attention, and unless you can protect yourself without me wishing it, I would rather you not get attacked just because I was too ignorant to try and change it."

"That will be one of my wishes, because when I open a cafe I need to keep the undesirables out."
She looked at Majid. "Yes, well if you are uncomfortable staying here and putting on these clothes, you are of course welcome to go back in. And until the day comes where I'm uncomfortable then I'll just say you can come out whenever you want. But otherwise, this is just what a good friend does."

She pondered a little, drumming her fingers a bit. "What is it that you want? Any goals?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 1:43 am

Majid turned so that Seras could see the finished product of his disguise. It would be passable enough so that people would overlook his looks as maybe just a guy with a strange skin condition, or maybe he was just wearing a costume. They were in California, after all. Even the last time that Majid was around, that was the state for the...well...eccentric people.

"If you want to use a wish, I need you to use it in a sentence, to avoid confusion," the djinn spoke to clarify. Majid walked through the girl's home towards the front door, itching to see what had become of the outside world.

"I wish to be free, Seras. Anything beyond that is superfluous at this point." Majid looked at the door, wanting, and thinking for a moment before moving on. He shouldn't keep brushing off her questions as if he didn't need her. He did need her, especially now, and he could tell that she was looking for something more than a strictly professional stance.

"I want to see what the world is like today. I want the finest cuisines that your people have to offer me. I want to control and not be controlled. I want my people back!" Majid was breathing heavily and realizing that he had moved a little too close to Seras at that point, probably in a manner that could be perceived at threatening. He paused and tried to calm himself down, moving back towards the door. "Right now...all I am is someone who wants. I am only goals that remain not achieved. I have grown tired of my time alone. I'm ready to move on and claim what is mine in this world..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishful Thinking (Thr33)   Wishful Thinking (Thr33) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishful Thinking (Thr33)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next