Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIce Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Voting_barIce Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Vote_lcapIce Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Voting_barIce Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)

Go down 
+2
Pikazard
Moon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)   Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Gluttony saw the many, many, many ice spikes headed her way and just smirked, becoming intangible at a second's notice. But then she saw Toji in front of her and went wide eyed, panicking and losing concentration. "T-Toji!? I-I'm okay, I promise!!" She bit her lip, wanting to be the one to protect him. The girl became tangible again after completely being unfocused and squealed as one of the spikes sliced her upper left arm. She growled and her eyes seemed to glow as she placed her hands up and regained concentration. Only, this time, she didn't become untouchable. Rather, she absorbed the spikes into her body on contact. The girl wanted to show she didn't need a shield. She wanted a sword to fight alongside of.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)   Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:46 pm

The monster was taking hits now, it was completely off its game. Meta had gone completely through its head along with the combined hits from Wrath, all of it's eyes had been cracked. The new comer and the blue haired boy now were taking care of the spikes and smaller monsters, giving Garnet the time to finish it off. She was glad that Wrath was shooting its face so that it wasn't paying attention to her at the time.
The gem would run and jump towards it's face, punching it directly in the center and knocking it flat on its back. Garnet would land with a thump, looking at it and hoping no one would be behind it when it fell, she also hoped that the stadium didn't cost too much to fix.

As a few seconds went by, the ice monster began to melt rapidly as if someone was setting it on fire, which was odd considering the cool temperature of the autumn weather. However, when the monster had completely melted all that was left is a person that was the size of an average human, but they were completely yellow. They looked alien of sort, and as Garnet ran towards them closer she was that they had two giant bug eyes that were shut unconscious. Was this an actual alien? She had never seen one in person.
Garnet didn't let that stop her from grabbing their arms and keeping a tight grip on them so that it didn't happen again. She looked at Meta to see if he was okay. "Thank you for your help."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)   Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:04 pm

With the combined efforts of everyone at the stadium, the ice monster was down! Meta landed on the ground and he called Toji on his communicator Good work. Send that message onto everyone who helped. Oh, and we'll talk about you chatting up girls when I asked you to talk to the Enforcer later. Meta sounded particularly annoyed at that last part, as if he was a headmaster asking Toji to come to his office.

Garnet then addressed him, thanking him for his help No problem, I was about to say the same thing to you. then he remembered something Harmon had mentioned in the past, about the Titans needing more firepower Hey, if you want, I can get you enrolled in the Titans. We're a group of crime fighters who take on threats like this, we could really use someone like you. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)   Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 4:28 pm

Toji blinks,hearing her say she's OK."Huh?Really?" Then he hears a pained squeal. The halfling growls, his eyes going black and gold. He turns his head, checking on Glut before doing his best to reduce the monster into icecubes, and blinks. She...was absorbing them?"Woah....cool!!" He lashes out at a smaller creature, reducing it's 'face' into half's.Meta,Wrath, and the punchy woman finally take the Beastie down, and Toji let's out a cheer."Booyah!!!" He grins, then tilts his head. A.....alien?Then his pack brother calls him up. He grins happily as he says good work, then his hair flashes as Meta scolds him about chatting Glut up."Wha? n-no...I w-wasnt...Pack brother, she is a Enforcer!! Though I guess I should have guessed you meant Kyte.."He sighs,slumping. When did he become the puppy of the pack...Clearing his throat, Toji looks at Glut."Uhm..Meta says well done...Are you OK? That isn't too bad,is it?"He steps close,examining the wound in concern.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)   Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 10:52 pm

Kyte walked to the remains of the ice monster and the yellow girl that had came from it, retrieving his weapons and making them disappear. He heard Toji talking through Metamorphi's communicator, and his eyes glowed slightly. That damned idiot.

He looked at Garnet, the woman that had been helping first. "Well, Miss, you've got a hell of a straight. Keep it up. I'd say let the Titans take her. They know how to hold somebody. I can take her to some mass security prison but it's probably considerably more ruthless. Now if you'll excuse me."

He turned and started walking for Gluttony and Toji, his eyes glowing in a soft pulse. He walked up to Toji and smiled at him. With those glowing eyes it looked sinister. "Hi. Gluttony, Toji and I are going to have a conversation. If you want you can speak to the Titans, but otherwise wait for me at home." He waited for Gluttony to get some good distance between them, and then he turned to Toji, kneeling down slightly and bending his knees to get to a level height. "Toji. I realize what's going on between you two. And I've been coming to terms with it. Honestly I think I've done a great job, though I don't want to toot my own horn. But if you're going to get so brain-addled," he said, poking Toji's head for emphasis, "That you're going to reveal things like my identity whenever I come up in conversation to people I don't know, then you're going to meet a lot of resistance. Am I not lucidly clear?" He gave Toji a look. "...I know I sound like a jerk right now but that woman over there? We don't know her. She just helped take out an ice monster, that's all. She could turn around and rob a bank for all we know. Do you think Kyte is a common name? Whenever she wants she can just ask around for Kyte now and find me, let alone all of your Titan friends. I really need you to be more careful."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)   Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 12:24 pm

Glut smiled happily when Toji called her power cool and she giggled. Then she snapped out of that and got to work, keeping the mini ice monsters at bay so that the others could focus on the main problem here. When Garnet finally destroyed the creature and revealed the creature underneath. The girl blinked and stared at it while holding her arm. "What is that thing??"

She was about to go over when Kyte came to her and Toji. He told her to go talk to the Titans or wait at home for him. The Sin grinned and hugged her big brother before looking to Toji and waving. "See ya later!! We should go get ice cream next time!!" She giggled and ran over to Meta and Garnet, smiling brightly. "Hi hi hi!! I'm an Enforcer like my big brother!! Who are you guys?? What are you gonna do with the yellow alien thingy?? Can I poke her!?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)   Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 4:20 pm

As things finally began to settle down, the boy she threw earlier approached her with a positive attitude. He was equally as grateful which made Garnet feel better about talking to him, she wasn't sure how to really communicate after a tough battle like that, times like these can be awkward of sorts if you don't handle it correctly.
However, this person mentioned a group that was here to protect the city, the Titans. She remembered them being very popular a while ago, but never was around to meet them. It seemed like they had died out, giving Garnet the chance to protect the world, let alone the city, without them. She never thought about joining them. "Well, if your team protects the city then I am happy to help." The gem told him, still holding the alien casually with her giant Gauntlets. "How will I stay in contact with you?" She asked.

One of the other Meta's came over and told her she had some power, told her about the alien, then left to deal with the wild blue haired boy. The blue haired boy seemed to already have gotten distracted, making the gem wonder how he can even fight if he's so worried about females all of the time. Soon after that thought, they were joined by the late comer who explained her role and asked about the alien.
"I'll take her to a prison where they keep other big time villains like Plasmus and Cinderblock. Who knows what she'll do when she awakes again." Garnet explained, raising an eyebrow when she asked if she could poke it. "You just saw what this alien can do, poking it is childish and can result to unknown catastrophes." The gem told her, genuinely surprised at the unprofessional manor of the girl. She looked like a child, what was she doing on a serious team like that then?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)   Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 5:42 pm

Toji defended himself, saying that the girl was an enforcer, then mentioning someone called Kyte. Based on the context, he guessed that Kyte was the other enforcer, although it was probably wrong of Toji to name him Toji! Be more careful with people's secret identity! He sighed, Toji looking bad in front of a potential Titan recruit wasn't ideal. The girl that Toji was talking to earlier came over and asked a bunch of questions, but Meta decided just to ignore her, Garnet handled her last question anyway.

In response to Garnet asking how they would keep in contact, Meta took out one of his spare titan communicators and handed it to her As long as you have this on your person, we can contact you any time. I have to tell our leader about you if we want to let you in, but I'm sure my good word will be enough he then held out his hand to offer a handshake Until we're ready to contact you, just keep doing what you do best. Alright? he smiled politely at her before contacting Toji again Say your goodbyes, we're leaving
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)   Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 6:34 pm

Toji looks up as Wrath approaches, eyes glowing. He'd seemed angry...What did the halfling do now? Sighing, he waves nervously back at Glut nextime, wincing at the word of ice cream."Uhm..sure!!" Oh well, he could power through it to make her happy.Then he hears what Kyte has to say first. The boy thinks real quick, then gets it, hair flashing as he reddens."What? N-no..we're just f-freinds.." Then his head moves back as hes poked.The boy focuses, listening to what he had to say, realizing what he'd done with a wince.."No...no..You're not a jerk, you're right. I'm sorry..Cylde.I was just nervous about....T getting hurt, excited about winning, and I was being scolded..Well, I'm in the wrong here. It won't happen again, sir. I hope you can forgive me." The boy sighs as Pika agrees.Man...he was in for it...He just knew it.Definitely not a good day.Then Pika tells him to say goodbye.He sounded mad...Slumping, Toji nods politely at Kyte."Uhm....tell B I say hello." He walks over to Pika, waving hello and goodbye to Glut. Looking at Garnet,he smiles."Sorry it was less then good,but it was nice to meet you! You're a great fighter, and I hope we run into each other again." The boy stands beside his fellow Titan, waiting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)   Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 4:32 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)   Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Kyte stood there, scratching his head as he watched Toji walk off. "Yare, yare...maybe I did come down a bit too hard on him. Perhaps I should set up a "play date" between him and Glut later..." he mused to himself, before walking over to Garnet and the others, nudging Gluttony. "Come on, Gluttony. It's about time that we got home. You can hang out with Toji later." He ruffled her hair, and then started walking with her away from the stadium.

"I promised you ice cream, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)   Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Garnet watched as everyone left, nodding at them as if she simply acknowledged their choice to leave. She was not one much for words, she felt that actions were a better route for her. That being said, she looked down at the yellow alien she was holding and thought more about what she saw, this wasn't the first creepy yellow thing she's seen after destroying a monster. Is this a coincidence or a pattern? Is someone releasing chaos into the city?
The gem pushed these thoughts out of her mind as she jumped high into the air, heading towards the high security prison. Would she become a Titan?

(End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)   Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Ice Baby (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3