Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Vote_lcapBig Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Voting_barBig Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Vote_lcapBig Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Voting_barBig Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Empty
PostSubject: Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask)   Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 3:51 am

Miley drags a very big and long wrapped up box down the side walk grunting as she pulled it. "WHY IS IT SO HEAVY!?!" she shouted in annoyance before the box got caught on a ledge and stopped moving making her fall down and the box fell on he rand she winced. "That didn't feel nice..." She groaned as a car stopped by her and a teen rushed out to help her up. She blinked and smiled "Thanks!"

The boy smiled timidly back to her as he helped her pick up the box "no pro- wow whats in here this is heavy!" She giggled smiling. "A gift for my boyfriend" He looked disappointed but then hopeful "h-hey can i give you a ride anywhere so you don't have to drag this around?" She smiled and nodded "That would be great! but we should be careful the guy I got this from said to try not to bang it around too much." They worked on putting it into the back seat.

"Is it fragile or something?" She shrugged "I don't know much about these kinds of things but it's really big and loud and i drew something on the side of it so he can think of he and I when he uses it so I'm sure he's gonna love it!" He closed the door and opened up the passenger door for her "Oh hey!" He smiled brightly as he blinked "What...?" She started bouncing happily

"Can I drive please please pleeeeeeaaaaaaassseeeee!?" He started blushing watching her before clearing his throat awkwardly. "u-uh s-sure..." He got in and she climbed in the drivers seat excitedly looking around at the things. "Oooooo shiny!" he chuckled "Uh yeah I try to keep it in good condition so please take good care of her." she nodded and looked around a bit more before she grabbed a stick like thingy on the side and he stopped her. "Wait you should put on youre seat belt first to make sure you don't get hurt if we come to a sudden stop"

He said putting it on for her and she smiled and patted his head. "Thanks I didn't know that!" He blinked surprised that she didnt thinking she just forgot. She grabbed the stick thing again and jerked it around until she picked a good place for it. "D is for Drive right?" He looked nervous "H-Have you drove a car before....?" She shrugged "Its can't be thaaat hard I mean saw a video on youtube about it! You know after I saw a video on youtube about youtube after watching a video on youtube on what the internet was!"

She smiled brightly to him as she spoke then narrowed her eyes at him "Also... you humans are just wrooooooooong why would you invent google images...." Before he could protest she hit the gas pedal full force and held it down as the car sped off and he flung his head back against the seat. She laughed happily smiling brightly. "Cool! This is so easy!"

She said breaking just about every driving rule there was making sharp turns and skid marks and the guy screamed in fear as he was tossed around having forgotten his seat belt. She looked back and put her knee on the wheel as she moved the box so it wouldnt bang around as she arced her back and stretched over then back of the seat she was in while her other foot still was on the gas pedal.

She plopped back down and smiled but then gasped as she saw another car in front of them and she hit the breaks and the bumper nearly hit the car in front of them as they skid to a stop the guy gettign flung due to lack of seat belt and his head was rammed into the front wind shield badly cracking it. Miley was stopped by the seat belt and smiled. "You were right it did protect me-" she noticed him and the pool of blood forming by his head. "oooooo...... you shoulda worn a seat belt...."

A crowd started to run over and she peeked out the window. "Hey this guy is hurt!" she announced as she opened his door and pulled him off the windshield and pushing him out. She then closed the door "gotta go can't leave zacky waiting!" she announced as she messed with the stick until the car went back wards and it felt like it went over some bumps and some people shouted holding their feet. "Sorry bye!" She said as she messed with it until it drove forward.

After a little bit Zack who would most likely be waiting on her would see miley flailing her arm out the window at him shouting "ZACK I GOT YOU THINGS!" As she road down the bumpy trail and soon stopped and jerked the stick around till it was in what she thought was the right spot. She then looked over the wheel until she found the keys and turned them turning off the car. She then wiggled out of the seat belt knowing no other way on how to get it off.

She Opened up her door and then the back one and started to drag out the giant box. "It's really heavy but thats cause I made sure to get all the ammo that they had! I even got them to gift wrap it for you!" She struggled to drag it off the trail over the grass towards him with a bright happy smile. "Its big and loud so i figured you'd like it! Also I got some random guys car! They arent that hard to drive! though they guy possibly died when I stopped so quickly but thats cause he wasnt wearing the belt thingy."

When she made it over to him she gently laid the box down and hugged him. "But if you dont want it you can give it away or sell it for spare parts or something as long as you have fun with it I dont care what you do with it it was just a bonus thing i got on the way, but thiiiis was the main present!" She said proudly gesturing to the massive box that's wrapping was of cute animals and one bottom side was horribly torn up due to her dragging it around.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask)   Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 2:41 am

Zack looked into the sky as he thought to himself. He had found himself doing so rather often. He had obsessed over L.A.W. so much for so long that it was completely foreign to him to spend so much time thinking about anything else, but here he was, thinking about her. He was so lost in thought that he didn't even notice that he couldn't hear the screams for the first time in his memory. He didn't even consciously notice the car pulling up, though his body instinctively tensed even if his mind didn't register it. The he heard her voice and immediately snapped back to reality, turning to see her. His eyes widened in surprise at what he saw, but his only current thought was how beautiful she looked when she was this excited. His grin widened. He liked seeing her so happy.

"Things are the best kind of things to get!" He said happily, walking over to her as she climbed out of the car. "You know, I don't think I've ever driven one of these." He looked at the car for a long moment, barely questioning where she got it from or just who "the guy" was. "I'm sure I can think of some use for it." His grin was genuine as he turned to see the box she laid before him. "Oh really now? Two things at once? You'll spoil me if you aren't careful!"

He knelt down and carefully opened the package. Ordinarily his caution would be out of suspicion, but he'd come to trust Miley despite himself, and so his caution was out of habit instead. The thought made him pause for a moment. How strange. He TRUSTED someone. He glanced over at Miley, and his heart lept, though he wasn't sure why. He turned back to the gift and finished unwrapping it. Oh yes. He could have fun with this.

"I like it." His grin was as wide as it could be as he ran a hand over the weapon. He turned, rose, and hugged Miley around her waist all in one fluid motion, lifting her up into the air. "Almost as much as I like you."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask)   Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 1:45 pm

She giggled and smiled "It's super easy but surprisingly dangerous" she smiled when he said he could use it and bounced around happily. "Yay!" she waved him off "Spoil you? Nah I could never do that! You're far to sweet to be spoiled, kinda like candy!" She said smiling brightly then her mouth watered "Or soda~ That stuff never goes bad in my book~"

She excitedly watched him as he started to open it clearly hoping that he liked it and scurried over to his side and crouched down in a frog like style and leaned forward with her hands pressed on the ground. She looked almost like she was getting a present too based on her excitement and joy she held as he finished opening it. Though to anyone else they could see the doom she just put so many in as his eyes laid upon the RPG and the large amount of ammunition she got with it for him.

She gasped as he said he liked it and cheered hugging him. "Yay! Oh and look!" She pointed to a doodle she made of them on the side of it. "Now you can think of us when you blow stuff up!" She stood up with him as he did and eeped as he picked her up but giggled happily and hugged him close nuzzling into him, she wasn't sure why but she loved the feeling when she did this, she felt closer to him and safer when she did this though. "I'm really happy you like it so much Zack!"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask)   Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 8:46 pm

Zack chuckled when she compared him to candy - he even had the hard shell to match it. "Oh, there's nothing like a little bit of danger." His grin widened. "Speaking of which, I'll have to put your gift to use soon... I think I know just the place." And indeed he did - he'd been planning to plant C4 along several points in the road along the route he'd found out L.A.W. was sending a convoy along, however now he could destroy the first and last ones in quick succession and save his C4 for another time. The stuff didn't exactly grow on trees...

He held her close for a long time, just happy with how the warmth of her body felt pressed against him. "Thank you, Miley. I like it. I really do." He said, genuine warmth in his voice in the place of his usual manic pitch. "Now what do you say we take all of this back home for now? It would be good to keep it safe until I'm ready to use it." He continued hugging her though, not quite yet ready to let go of her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask)   Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:59 pm

She bounced happily as he said he'd have to put it to use soon. "Yay!" she cheered happily, she was glad that he wanted to use her gift so soon. She smiled happily cuddling into him as they held each other close. "I'm glad you do, I was and am so happy to hear that you like it!"

She pressed her cheek against him as she looked up to him smiling "Okay! Though be careful, the guy i got it from said that if you bang it around it could go boom but in more words and a scared shouting tone cause i was play with the ammo when i saw it. It's just really big and shiny but also heavier than I thought it'd be so it was really fun to play with it still."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask)   Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big Bada Boom (SN/Ask)
Page 1 of 1