Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Vote_lcapThe Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Voting_barThe Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Vote_lcapThe Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Voting_barThe Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Empty
PostSubject: The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN)   The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 6:35 pm

((OOC: I'll Update this later with the earlier events when I get on a computer that can access them but here is the rp Silent and I have been doing with Miley and Zack. Aka the missing chapters that are referenced by Miley when she talks about her boyfriend.))

"All too true." Zack chuckled, enjoying the feeling of Miley pressed against him as they walked. He wasn't actually sure if they were heading in the right direction. He realized he didn't care. "Or I could just shoot around him. Then we'd get to see him dance before he ran!" Zack chuckled at the thought. A waste of ammo sure, but worth it to see her smile.She nodded giggling happily she too loving to be so close to him. "We could do that and then I could shoot ice at the ground as he runs so he slips like a banana peel thing and then we can laugh at him more!"

As they approached the outskirts of the city, Zack stepped forward and struck a heroic pose. "Zack and Miley - The scourge of hot dog vendors!" He flexed for a moment before laughing and rejoining Miley, putting his arm around her once more. "You know, today is a good day. I used to only have them when I'd made a successful raid or killed someone important or got some really good intell. But now? Walking with you? It's not just a good day, it's a happy one." Zack squeezed her slightly, resting his head on hers.

Miley did the same pose as him but didn't really have big muscles to match so she just copied the pose and giggled hugging him as he rejoined her. She smiled brightly up to him "Agreed let all the happy days begin!" she cheered. When he rested his head on hers she giggled and started to pet his head and chin with both hands laughing happily as she did so being easily amused.

Zack closed his eyes as she petted him, his grin widening. After a little while further, they came to a cross street. "Hmm, left or right? Or we could try up." Zack chuckled as he looked at the building before them. They could walk around at random or climb up to the roof of the building - likely via the stairs, and have a look around.she put on a cute thinking face as she slowly thought about what to do and smiled brightly when she came up with an idea "Lets go up then I can make a slide going down to where we wanna go!"

Zack nodded. "As long as I don't freeze, that sounds like a great idea!" His grin widened and he strolled forward, throwing open the doors. Everyone froze when they saw him - bloodstained, armed, and grinning like a lunatic. Someone screamed, and several people assumed it was a robbery, laying on the floor with their hands on their heads. Zack ignored them completely, much to their surprise. "I think the stairs are this way." Zack said aloud as he stepped over a man cowering face down on the ground. He started walking towards the stairwell, seemingly oblivious to the elevator in plain sight.

"There's no need to worry about that I'm a professional at making things out of ice!" she declared as she followed him in "Wow they treat you like a king in here!" since Miley only knew her father as a king and knew no others she assume all subjects to a king reacted this way. She skipped over some of them and followed him happily up the stairs. She didn't really like elevators anyways they were too 'sketchy' for her liking.

"A king?" Zack's grin widened. "Nah, depending on who you ask, I'm either a Knight or a Jester." He chuckled absent mindedly at that before heading up the stairs, leaving a very confused group of people to mill about the entryway. "Lets see where these lead..." He looked up the ever spiraling staircase. It looked like a long climb. The building was at least thirty stories. "Heh, this may take a while..."

"Well then you can be this princesses knight and jester then!" she said happily hugging his arm. "If you do this boring way it will!" She teased him She then crouched down and pounced up onto the railing and then lept forward to the railing above that. She then back flipped onto the next one up. She then perched on the railing 2 storied up and leaned over looking down to Zack "Come on slow poke!" she said with a giggle.

Zack's grin widened as she spoke and hugged his arm. Then she lept up three stories in the blink of an eye. He watched her do so, admiring the grace and fluidity of her movements. He may be just as graceful in combat, but he wasn't much for moving through the air like that. As it was, he could barely run. His eyebrow twitched. Another limitation of his body. He sighed and started taking the steps two and three at a time in small leaps, pulling himself along with the help of the hand rails. "Uh huh, that's cheating!" He stuck out his tongue at Miley.

She giggled and started to keep going she seemed to go out of sight but after a few moments she suddenly hung upside down from the railings in front of Zack's face and shouted trying to scare him with a big smile on her face.

Zack kept an eye on her as he climbed, and even as she disappeared from sight he listened for her, his time and training keeping his senses keen. He could hear her tensing in preparation to leap out at him. He couldn't pinpoint her exact location, but it made a lot of sense for her to leap from in front if she wanted to scare him. If she were anyone else, He's counter or merely ignore them if he was in the wrong mood. With Miley, he made a show of jumping back with a look of mock surprise on his face. "Bwah!" He rose his hands in mock defeat.

She laughed happily seeming to be pleased by his reaction and then twisted her body and reached over to the railing next to him and let herself drop. She grabbed it and did a hand stand on it. She then made a "n" like shape with her body placing her feet on the ground and let go of the bar standing right up all doing so in a well timed manner. She then smiled to him and pounced at him to climb up and ride on his shoulders.

Zack found himself watching her and unable to look away as she made her way over to him. He'd never been so enthralled by anything before. He chuckled when she pounced on him, and once she was in place he held one of her legs with one hand and the hand rail with the other. "Enjoying the view?" He chuckled as he started carrying her up the stairs.She smiled happily leaning on his head as they started to walk again. "Yeah it's awesome! So this is what it's like to be tall...all the cookies.... SHALL BE MINE WITH THIS NEW FOUND ABILITY! MUAHAHAHAHAA" she then looked down to him "Whats the view like down there?"

"ALL the cookies?" Zack made a puppy dog face as he looked up at her. "What if I wanted some? Cookies are delicious..." He looked forward again as he continued onward. She asked him how the view was down where he was. He considered it for a moment. With Miley sitting on his shoulders, her thighs were almost like blinders on either side of his vision. It would be horrible in a firefight, but now? Oddly pleasant. He thought to himself on the novelty of the situation for a moment before his grin widened. "Rather... White. But nice." He chuckled. "I think I like the view from down here." He ginned wider and looked up at Miley.

"Then you can have them in your hands till I'm ready then I'll eat those too!" she teased with a bright smile. She then blinked as he replied and she tilted her head to one side in a confused manner "Rather white...?" He then grinned widely up at her and she blinked again but then giggled and messed with his hair. "You say such random things sometimes Zack!" she then hugged his head. "But that's one of the reasons why I like you so much!" She despite what they had done so far was still so innocent.

Last edited by Energy on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN)   The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 2:50 am

Zack chuckled, patting her thigh as they reached the top of the stairs. "Here we are, just a moment, m'lady." He chuckled again and pressed his hand to the door. There was a soft click as the lock disengaged, and he was easily able to kick the door open without becoming unbalanced. "Final stop! See anywhere you want to go?" He walked over to one of the corners of the roof so that Miley could see out across the city.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN)   The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:29 pm

She giggled as he called her m'lady returning the classy word for a flattered hand gently placed on her chest. She smiled and crossed her legs against his chest as her kicked the door down. She then lowered herself and hung from his back limply but smiling as he entered to avoid getting hit it by the door frame. Once they were past she brought herself back up to her normal position and uncrossed her legs. She leaned forward smiling looking down towards the city tapping her chin. "Hmmmmm how about..." She pointed down at a guy at a stall a long distance away selling food. "Over there!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN)   The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Missing Ship Link (WIP) (SN)
Page 1 of 1