Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Talk of Pride (Dar) Vote_lcapTalk of Pride (Dar) Voting_barTalk of Pride (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Talk of Pride (Dar) Vote_lcapTalk of Pride (Dar) Voting_barTalk of Pride (Dar) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Talk of Pride (Dar)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Talk of Pride (Dar) Empty
PostSubject: Talk of Pride (Dar)   Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:09 am

Dar would have a while go gotten word that Miley was in Olympus wanting to talk to Dar by a guard. He'd be told she wasn't in a rush she just wanted to talk to him overin the building they usually met up in. When Dar made it over to her he'd see Miley sitting on a table with blonde hair which he'd know by now was her human form.

She was leaning forward holding a small statue of dar that was made of ice in her finger tips. It had no face though and she was slightly turning it left and right looking over it with a straight face. Without looking up from it she started to talk in a rather mature and serious tone for once.

"Why did you become pride...? What did you really do to become pride and why did you think that becoming pride would change what ever you wanted to change at the time...?" The statue slowly was turning into small ice shavings that fell to the floor. "What made you think that pride was such a wonderful thing that you wanted to be painted and filled with it...?"

She let the legs of the statue fall to the ground when they were the last things left the legs shattering as they hit the ground. "What were you before pride that you felt you just had to become it...?" She lowered her hand "Did you know what you were making yourself when you killed pride to become it...?" She asked looking to him.

"I honestly want to know.... why did you let yourself become who you are today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk of Pride (Dar)   Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 2:57 am

It seemed that Miley had learned more about Dar than he had anticipated. That's right, beneath her playful personality she was actually quite intelligent, at least as intelligent as Dar himself, in her own way.

But she didn't know everything. That was, after all, why she was asking him all these questions. When he killed Pride, Leejay had been the only one present. When he killed Priscilla, only Energy had been present. The list of people who had been told about Dar's rise to power after those events was very short, and Miley was not on that list. Energy must have shared, and Dar really couldn't be angry at her for that.

But he really didn't like what Miley was doing with that ice statue.

Dar smiled. "Why did I let myself? I did not fall into this state of being. I rose to it." Dar sat down in a chair. He thought for a moment about how he wanted to answer. In the end, he decided to simply be truthful. "As far back as I can remember, I was Rage. I could call upon all the hatred in the world, in the universe, to make myself strong. It was my purpose to use this rage to punish the world for its sins, for its cruelty. Ultimately, I was to destroy this corrupted world." Dar paused. Things were about to get more difficult to share.

"But I lost. Again and again, I was faced with opponents too powerful to overcome. It infuriated me to no end. I was Rage, the judge, jury, and executioner. And yet, again and again, justice was denied. In time, however, I discovered the reason for this was not my opponents, but myself. Rage is destructive, but it is also self-destructive. It was only a matter of time before I would have been consumed by it. I started to hate myself. Do you know what that's like, Miley?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Talk of Pride (Dar)   Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 3:31 am

"If you believe that your rose then so be it I figured you'd view it as such..." She spoke and Dar would be able to finally see her true feelings on the idea of pride and she seemed to be disgusted by it but in her own pride filled way felt above pride in the look she head but if this was the exact way she viewed it was still unknown based on the looks she gave before when she gave the impression of being innocent and unknowing were wrong who could tell if this look she held now was true or not.

She cupped her hands together looking back down to her hands. "Rage and pride... you'd fit in with Feecons.... did you know that feecons are naturally born with a massive amount of both things? I of course have these things but not as much being half human...." She then pulled her hand away and held up a statue that showed herself but 3 of herself one looking like herself as she was one with a tail and the other with a tail and horns all 3 trying to kill each other.

"Yes I do.... thanks to my father I know a lot.... you know when you spend just about all your life being tortured alone in a dungeon you start to lose yourself.... or you just cute yourself into parts and start to think those parts are people who aren't you because you want friends.... but you don't realized when you start to hate the other parts that.... they are you and thus..." she let the statue turn into ice shavings. "you hate yourself...."

"Even now as being a whole again... I'm still in pieces... and hate myself but I can ignore it..." She then looked to him "Pride just gets you hurt... its a disgusting worm that lives and feeds off you.... it allows you to get hurt too easily..." She rested her arms on her legs and her hands between her legs as she leaned forward. "I did not chose to hold the pride I have and nor do I want it... it makes living torture... Constantly being looked down upon, seen as trash and treated as such no one knowing my name when they should..."

"You are not a king... yet.... you will be if you win your war here.... I point this out because you truly don't understand yet.... but you will. You will live eventually dreading the day that someone treating you like you are nothing despite being royalty. Let me tell you... It burns worse than any flame..." She looked down to her thigh gently touching it with her fingers. "and it hurts even further when something... someone... lower than you takes your power and brands you like your are less than nothing... it hurts with out pride yes but it hurts far more when you constantly during it all know and feel humiliated as they hack at your pride with each word moment breath and with them just existing around you."

She looked back up to him. "So I want to know... Why did you really choose this painful weakness... why did you choose to become the thing that hurts the moment someone does not treat nor see you at the same level as you view yourself? or is it that...... you just didn't know that pride came with this cost....? The cost of pain and being controlled by it if I hurt your pride significantly enough right now could you honestly sit there take it and not want to kill me after despite knowing that i only did it to prove a point or test something? Or would you just sit there becoming more enraged because I'm talking to you in such a manner?"

"You said you changed into pride to no longer be rage but Pride just gifts you with more rage...it makes you feel angry when something or one hurts your pride and when you are nothing but pride it makes you easily nothing but rage...." She said all of this in not a fashion to say she knew more than him or to make herself seem higher than her self she just spoke in a tone and manner that was more like I want you to know what pride really is and I want to know if you know what it is on your own and why you'd choose this poor choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk of Pride (Dar)   Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 3:45 pm

Miley certainly had a lot to say about Pride. It was always a surprise when she was blunt, since Dar was never quite sure what was going through her head. She herself was a complete, beautiful mess, and she admitted that, but she still had insight.

Wow. Where should he even start? She was saying he had made a terrible choice. Naturally, Dar disagreed.

"You have plenty of Pride within you, Miley, and that pleases me. You could not be here before me, proclaiming yourself an expert on Pride unless it was true. Your cruel life has taught you much about me, but there is still more to learn."

Dar grinned wider and held his arms out at his sides. "I made an error when I spoke before. I said that I was Rage, but of course that was never true. I was just a man, empowered by Rage. The power was not my own, and because of that, I could never safely harness it. It threatened to consume me, which implies that it was, in fact, a separate entity from myself. It was necessary to rid myself of that entity."

Dar brought his arms back in, but formed a fist with his right hand, as if visualizing the power that he held. "But as I exist now, I am not a man empowered by Pride. Pride cannot consume me. I am Pride. That force that tries to consume you every single day...is me. Your father has lots of Pride. I consumed him. I corrupted him. I made your father the monster he is." Dar laughed, relaxing his fist. His voice echoed throughout the room. "And in return, every time you or your father acts upon your Pride, you feed me. You glorify me. The masses of this world are full of Pride. It is on their lips, in their minds, branded on their hands. Humans murder each other in masses for Pride. So you see, I I already am The King. Even if I were to never leave this room, I already own all of humanity, all of demon kind. I own everything."

"You can argue about whether those masses acknowledge me as King. Someone affected by Pride might be hurt when their greatness is not recognized. But as Pride himself, I know the secret. A man is not King because of what piles of dust say. A man is a king when he decides to become one in his own mind. His opinion is the only one that matters, the only one worth listening to. I know that I am a king, and nobody can dissuade me."

"Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro, you are a Queen. I already have a presence in your mind. Embrace that Pride. Embrace me, and you will embrace yourself, the power you hold is worth celebration. Be a Queen. Be The Queen, and then you will understand why I made this choice."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talk of Pride (Dar)   Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 7:19 pm

Miley laid back onto the table as she listened to dar carefully as she stared at the ceiling. She let a long silence pass before speaking out again "I am no queen.... and you have not nor will consume me like the worm pride is... I am no dead corpse for you to eat and live off... My only pride that I embrace is the pride i feel towards not being consumed by pride.... you can be king all you want of this land but you could never be king of my land..."

"the fact you saw this land as bad is proof enough, this land is a paradice where everyone either tires and do all they can to never go to my land. or they lie to themselves to make themselves think that they are worse than those from my land and that if they went there they would be gods among men when in reality... them and many more will just be slaughtered and fed to kids who grew up and grow up like i did..."

"You are not a king... you do not consume everyone... infact you only consume the weak and the rest of the worms of this land. you speak about how you are everything and everyone without realizing that it all in your head... just because you think youre king certainly does not make you one when you take this land then you will be king untill then you are just a worm with a small army...you could be a man but youre not even that if you are truly pride itself..."

she looked to him then "there are few people in this land that are worth any effort to stand by because they are smart enough to not get you or themselves killed... and even less that you can trust if you dont know this by now youll never be king because youll die before you get there... Tell me dar why did you think I someone you barely know you could trust with the safety of your life?"

"I doubt you even knew I could act in this manner, I dont trust you because I know better. I know i dont know you totally and you dont sit right with me and thust I dont trust you which could save my life one day because you could never surprise me with you trying to kill me. but if i said i wouldn tkill you what about me tells you that you can trust me? what about those gaurds says that you can trust them? You must know that anyone could get them to turn on you to save their own lives"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talk of Pride (Dar)   Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 9:52 pm

Dar's confident face seemed to look less and less pleased with each word Miley said. He allowed her to finish, but by the time that happened, his brow was furrowed and his face was red with anger. Some of the guards took this as a signal, and approached Miley with guns ready. Dar held up his hand, ordering them to stand down. They did so. Dar took a moment to collect himself before he spoke.

"Miley, I don't care if you trust me or not. You have no reason to trust me. What I do demand is that you respect me. I am, after all, your employer. You demanded respect for yourself when my actions were in error. Since that day, I have given you the respect you sought. If you call me a worm ever again, I will kill you. I hope this is not a surprise to you, as I would rather not kill you. However, you will speak to me with proper respect, and you will not question my decisions out loud. Right now, it is best if you leave. Continue the hunt for Energy and that assassin. Kill them, and I shall pretend this conversation never happened."

Dar's eyes were focused, and the room was filled with his intensity. Without taking his eyes off Miley, he issued a command to his guards. "Guards, it is best if you all leave, to remove temptation from this room."

The guards saluted and left the room, quickly. They had all been in Dar's organization long enough to know that he was indeed not trustworthy. But still they continued to serve him, because they feared him. Some monsters were best left asleep, and Miley had gotten very close to awakening the Sin. Pride imagined himself flawless, and he would sacrifice countless lives to keep himself convinced.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Talk of Pride (Dar)   Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 3:36 am

Miley sat up quickly as the gaurds came in ready to attack her but stood down and left as dar ordered. Miley silently sat there as her spoke before suddenly smiling cutely as if totally changing from getting the reaction she wanted out of him clearly not fearing him at all. "Alright Dar will do!" she then skipped out of the room. Went she was down the hall out of sight her face went serious again and she walked normally.

'so he really is ready and wiling to kill anyone who doesn't agree of the view of himself... and his reasons for becoming such a vile creature are pitiful. Becoming a vile creature just to be stronger rather than working at it? He really is a worm feeding off of others for strength then... and sadly I work for him...'

she thought to herself as a guard glared at her "what do you want?" she asked annoyed at the glaring "do you plan on killing him?" she crossed her arms "no." she replied then thought 'I'd never want to become as vile as him and become pride... thanks to that talk with jenny the other night I now know what would happen if i killed him... I certainly dodged a bullet there...'

"do you plan to kill yourself?" she blinked "what kind of question is that?" the gaurd scoffed. "well that stunt back there may just cause either you or him to die based on who kills who." She started to walk off again. "I'm well aware of what my actions will cause but I asure you i do not intend on killing him nor allowing him to kill me though i havent made up my mind on you so leave me be." the gaurd watched her uneasily as she left the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk of Pride (Dar)   Talk of Pride (Dar) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk of Pride (Dar)
Page 1 of 1