Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New Arrival Vote_lcapNew Arrival Voting_barNew Arrival Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:52 pm

“It’s been a long time, hasn’t it Raven?” said the voice in the shadows.
“Slade.” Raven spat as she looked around the tower’s main room.
Somehow he had gotten into the tower, all that really mattered now was getting him out. Cyborg had reset the security system to react against him when he was detected. But Slade was still moving around the tower. And the team was worried. Robin went to search the middle of the tower. Cyborg was supposed to head to the mid-section. Beast Babe was headoutside would provide Slade with a lot of hiding places And Wildfire was headed to the North wing. Raven was supposed to fly around the South wing of Titans Tower, but he was stopped by Slades voice.
Anyone who found Slade was supposed to contact the rest of the team. Raven took out his communicator, ready to take Slade down, but a black sphere flew down from the ceiling and enveloped it. He growled as the communicator was crushed into pieces by the condensing sphere.
“Where are you,” he grumbled. His eyes flashed white, and pieces of the floor flew up at the ceiling, crushing whatever was hiding in the darkness. He watched as a gun fell down, loaded with more of the black balls. A gun, but no body.
“Remember me Birthday Boy?” Slade called from behind. Raven whipped around quickly. “You’re slower than I recall, did your father wear you out that much? I would have assumed there was more in you.”
Raven knew he was being taunted, but Slade was pushing his luck. He wondered to himself how much damage the tower would suffer if he let his rage gain control. But his friends were in the tower, he couldn’t let Slade control him like this.
“I know you’re worried about your anger, don’t worry, it wouldn’t be much of a fight anyway.”
“Stop it Slade, you don’t want this to happen!” Raven called out.
“I just need to get you apart from the rest of your team, you’re only strong as one. My plan only works with one of you at a time. And don’t worry, I’ll handle your friends well, they’ll be more difficult than fighting you at least.” Slade kept taunting.
“You won’t TOUCH THEM!” Raven cried. He grunted as he was thrown back across the room, his control was weakening, and Slade was winning.
“Stop it!” He yelled. Slade slipped back into the shadows and was over by the door in an instant.
“Terra and Robin were flawed apprentices, we’ll see how each of you work out. And Robin, I’ll just remove from the equation.” Slade called out louder continuously. Raven looked up, he had gone again.
“Stop playing in the shadows Slade, I’ll show you how dangerous they can be.” Raven laughed. His vision split and he saw red. He turned fast and saw Slade leaning against the couch. As he flew at Slade, most of the wall panels came with him, breaking into shards and sharpening themselves.
Slade was slow to react; she casually tossed a white disk on to the ground. Raven swung to the left of it and flew in a circle to get back at her, whatever she was attempting Raven was not going to let her succeed. But the disc grew around him as he flew past Slade, and suddenly, his rage cut out.
“What is this?” Raven rasped.
“A personal invention that I’m very proud of, you can thank Herald for the design. I’ll see you again birthday boy, sometime soon.”
Raven yelled out as he felt himself atomize and disappear. Suddenly he was whole again. The sun was bright outside and the room was lit again. Did the device provide an escape for Slade or just knock me out, Raven thought to himself. But the weather provided some confusion; it had gone from Storms to Sunlight in seconds. His worry was increased as someone on the couch turned to stare at him in surprise.
Back to top Go down

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Alex was relaxing on the couch enjoying a strangely crime free morning by being glued to reruns of one of his favorite shows. A figure caught his attention as they materialized at the corner of his veiw. Shocked, he hesitated for a moment before reaching the buckle at his belt and tripping the intruder aleart beacon. His hands swiftly tapped the table and sofa, going airborne shortly after. He stood to face the intruder in anticipation for an attack.

"Explain yourself, quickly."
Back to top Go down

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Ben would run into the room after the alarm was tripped to see what was going on and found a guy sin a cloak he'd never seen before. Alex, who was on the couch he'd kind of noticed around.

"Yawn, ok...So what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Raven stumbled to his feet. his anger had gone, and now he felt worry. What had Slade been talking about. And where were the other members of Raven's team? But it wasn't time to think on that.
"What are you doing in Titans Tower? What year is this?" He said, as he reached his hand into his cloak to hold the Book of Azar
"And don't try to lie."
Back to top Go down

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Alex heard Ben's question as he entered the room, he seemed to remember the Ben from that night they'd had the party.

" An Intruder."

Alex focused back on the matter at hand, the intruder. The intruders questions left Alex a little confused to say the least.

" We live in Titans Tower and it's 2010. Where are you from?"

Alex noticed the theif go for something beneath his cloak, the table hovered forward as he prepared to throw it.
Back to top Go down

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Model Eleven walked into the room carrying an arm full of power-tools. He was on his way to the garage, but had heard a noize and had decided to investigate. There was a mysterious man in the room.

"Oh, hello."
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:21 pm

"And the date?" Raven was shouting. Whatever Slade's device did, it worked. Time travel wasn't possible, they would have known who he was if the Titans were elsewhere, and it's the same year, so ownership couldn't have switched over that fast.
He saw the table hovering near the first man, but his eyes flicked over to the doors as another person entered. Perhaps not a person, he looked human, but there was something that just seemed cumbersome about his body.
So many new people, in such a short span of time. Raven thought, although the Book of Azar told him that the man was telling the truth. "Never mind, maybe you could tell me, how long have you all been in this tower?".

I'll wait to answer his question, perhaps this is another dimension. In fact, that made perfect sense. Raven thought. Slade did say his device was based on Herald. And his specialty is creating dimensional rifts.

"I asked you where you were from." Said the man by the couch. Raven saw the table moved a few inches closer out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:02 am

" Long enough to know I've never seen you before and if I don't start getting some real answers soon the least of your problems will be the calendar."

Alex's patience was wearing very thin with the trespasser. Having his new home broken into and his teammates seemingly put in danger just didn't sit well with him. The only thing staying his attack was the intruder seemed to come off just as confused by the situation as he was and that he had yet to attack himself or one of the others. He was also perplexed that the Tower defenses had yet to react, strange, were they really that bad?
Back to top Go down

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:03 am

Ben thinking about what the hooded guy was saying, could kind of relate...

"So you're saying that you're a Titan too, but you're not part of this team and you don't know how you got here?" Sounds like a serious case of De Ja Vu for me, I felt the same way when a space teleporter went haywire in my dimension and shot me here."

Even though Ben kind of thought this guy might be going through the same thing, he kept his hand near the omnitrix's faceplate just in case he needed to go hero.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:28 pm

There were three other people in the room now, too many to fight with.
I don't want to risk breaking this tower, if perhaps it's still my own. Thought Raven. I'll tell them what they want, but I'm not going to trust them completely.
"Alright, my name is Raiden, and I am a Teen Titan. But I'm not sure why specifically this has happened. If this is a different dimension, then I'm sorry for intruding, but I can tell you that it wasn't my fault." He said.
"I'll believe you, but that doesn't mean I'm ready too trust you." Said the man with the table. As Raven watched, the table lowered until it appeared to be resting, Raven reached out with his powers to see if he could move it, and found that it was still under the man's control. So he wasn't specifically in danger, but the guy wasn't going to take any chances. Raven just hoped he couldn't sense him attempt to take control over the table, it would only instigate things further.
But the other boy, the one by the door. he sounded trustworthy, and he found from the book that he had the purest heart in the room. There was no evil in this one, and if he trusted Raven, then the others would soon follow.
'That's okay, I'm not asking you too" Raven said as he took his hand out from under his cloak and showed him he had no weapons.
Back to top Go down

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:29 am

Model Eleven tilted his head as he remembered the Titan's database. "You wouldn't happen to have the power to manipulate dark magical energy, would you Raiden? If so, then we may already know much about you."
Back to top Go down

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:47 am

OT: Actually you're half right Canace, Ben is a basic hero by heart. But, he also has an evil spirit in his head that posses him every now and then.

Ben would then look over to Model 11 and tilt his head.

"We do?"
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:12 am

"Yeah, It is another dimension, possibly I've already existed here." Raven said, although he was nervous about these strangers knowing so much about him, he felt very open but isolated. The sooner I can get back to my own dimension, the better.
He thought, as the other boy brought up the Titan's Database on the main screen.

Right Jak. sorry, forgot about ghost freak.
Back to top Go down

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:00 am

Alex still wasn't to sure about this whole thing, but he'd play ball for now and see where Eleven was going with this. The talk of other dimensions didn't reassure him any either since the few Alex had encountered weren't really all that positive.

" For now, I'll go with your lead on this one Eleven. Oh, and Raiden, tug all you want. You won't be able to wrestle either of these from my absolute control like that."
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Although Raven felt threatened, he had gained a small piece of information about this man. He knew more about the extent of his powers, in case he ever needed such information. For some reason, he didn't seem to trust him at all.
"Thank you, ..Eleven.. I was wondering if you would be able to search for Vecter Herbs in the database. Perhaps the old Raven kept his information in the computer, and without it I won't be able to return home." He said.
I know you want me gone as soon as possible. He thought, eying the man by the couch, who stiffened quickly. Damn, could he read minds too?
No, Raven had let something slip. He had called upon the other Raven in this dimension, but he had told the man that his name was Raiden. A cause for distrust, he just hoped that he wouldn't find it necessary to attack. Raven's hand moved back to the book, just in case...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next