Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Vote_lcapVal's Arrival (Titan needed?) Voting_barVal's Arrival (Titan needed?) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Vote_lcapVal's Arrival (Titan needed?) Voting_barVal's Arrival (Titan needed?) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Val

RPG character
Name: Val
Code Name: FlameDance
Villain or good guy?: Good

Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Empty
PostSubject: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:38 pm

Val walked up to the door nervously, knowing she had every right to come. The Titans were heroes, she fit in right? She raised her fist warily, wanting to knock on the door. What if they turned her away? These humans, they might think she is too different. She sighed lowering her hand. Maybe she was too different. No, she thought, I am a hero. I have saved people. She raised her hand again, knocking confidently. If they accepted her, she would be even more of a hero. But if they didn't, well hey, no harm in trying.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Eric was wearing his usual Black button up shirt with a grey under shirt. His dark jeans and DC's. He was sitting on the couch eating chips when he heard knocking. He looked over the couch and jumped over it.

" I GOT IT" Eric turned and yelled cuffing his mouth. He turned towards the door and put his h`and on the knob twisting it gently. They weren't expecting someone, were they?

He opened the door to see a girl with long pink hair. "Hey." Eric said leaning on the door surprised at this girls hair. Long silver hair and now pink, man he loved Jump City.
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Val looked up at Eric and smiled,"Uhm hello," She shifted nervously, "This is where the Titans stay right?"" She cocked her head a little and her smile widened as her nerves subsided. She would fit in fine here.

She held out her hand, "This is the customary human greeting right? I am Val. I would like to join the Titans," Her eyes sparkled brightly as she looked at him with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Eric shook her hand. Human Greeting? You must come from another world." He chuckled. He's met several aliens lately all hot chicks.

" Well this place is a Giant "T" so It's pretty obvious. Oh and if you want to be a Titan you should probably ask Ben," Eric said smiling gesturing his hand inside. " Come in, make yourself at home" Eric finished. It would be cool to add another to the titans. but we are pretty full so Eric wasn't sure. Maybe she should just be an allies or a Night Hawk or something.
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Val followed him inside, I knew I had the right place. Oh it's nice in here" She said looking around. She looked at Eric, still following him, "This Ben...will he be the one to decide if I can enter?"

She stopped walking looking at the giant window in the living room, "Oh wow, that view is very pretty. It reminds me of the ocean view of my planet."

She walked up to the window, Woow this is amazing"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Eric smiled at the girl. " Yeah it's a beautiful view," Eric said smiling actually looking at the girl, But he made it sound like a view. " So, what is your name?" Eric asked gently.

OOC: We should probably wait for other people to join before posting again.
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:14 pm

OOC- well whoever this Ben guy is at least but I can at least tell you my name in the thingy! xD

Val turned to look at him a bright smile on her face, her eyes sparkling, Just call me Val. My name is too long and complicated for a full introduction," She placed her hands in front of her, interlocking her fingers.

What's your name?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Galaxuis glanced from her book to examine Eric talking to someone Galaxuis was not familiar with. She heard the male say that this girl needed to wait for Ben to recuite her which was rather silly, the leader was very busy these days. She thought of returning to her book but couldnt shake the thought that they may be waiting a long while "Ben seems to be busy, as are a lot of the main leaders. Besides, Eric don't you know us Titans never turn someone down. At least not until they prove their loyalty and strength to the team?" Galaxuis placed the bookmark in her desired spot and then had gotten to her feet. Her long locks brushed down to her bottom as she straightened out her dress. She could smell the differnce of the girl before her, she was definatly an alien. Galaxuis gave a warm smile as she reached her hand out to the girl "My name is Galaxuis. Before I recruit you I'll have to test you. To get a better understanding and to input some information into your personal file."
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:50 pm

"Alright that shouldn't be a problem" Val said brightly as she shook the girl's hand. Val tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and smiled,"What all information do you need?"

She cocked her head to the side curiously, wondering what tests and such would be conducted. She was sure with her sword she would have no problem.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Eric smiled as Galaxuis walked into the room. It was getting quite awkward. " Eric" He said smiling towards Val.

" Galaxuis you know the Titans are getting full. Eric said while turning to Galaxuis. He leaned against the wall crossing his arms going for a cool guy look, trying to impress the lady's but most likely wont happen. Both of them were aliens... that's pretty cool.

" I guess Ben is busy, I haven't seen him in ages." Eric said saracstically.
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Val looked at the two of them. She ran a hand through her hair absentmindedly, "I really don't take up much room," She laughed lightly, "I was told this was the place to come if you needed a team. I really got tired of trying to keep crime down in Steel City on my own,"

She smiled and looked at Galaxius, "You might have heard of me. I know my name has been circulating among the human civilians. FlameDance sound familiar at all?" She cocked her head to the side a little curiously, she wondered if anyone had heard of her and her fights in Steel City. She thought back to all those fights and birghtened, if she could do that she could certainly be a Titan.

But then Eric had said they were getting full. Her confidence faltered as she looked at them, maybe this was a bad idea. She interlocked her fingers in front of her, waiting to see what would unfold and if she would be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Val's personal information begin to stream into Galaxuis' mind. It was a steady flow of information of her planet, her family, and her nature. All in all Galaxuis did not get a single hint that Val would be threatening, the physical vibes, and the calmness of the spirits indicated that she is a pure and good soul. "I'll just need simple things but we can do that after the true test," as soon as Galaxuis and Val's hands seperated she turned to the kitchen area and rummaged through the fridge for some water and a few soda's. "Also Eric, we may be getting full but I know Ben would want us to do what we can." She could sense the light curiousty that the other alien had and it amused Galaxuis thorally. "No, to be honest I havent heard of you, Val," Once she got a hold of all the drinks she turned to Eric "Sorry, I'm going to steal her for awhile. You can come and watch if you'd like," She motioned Val with her head to follow her. Galaxuis waited until Val was side by side until leading her to the elevator.

"How do you like Earth?" A smile creeped upon the Golethians face. "I'm sorry, I can smell it in your skin. I havent smelled another true alien in a long while. I'm gonna guess your from Crekalshia?" She tilted her eyes to look up at Val, her cat like pupils becoming bigger uder her thick lashes. More information streamed into Galaxuis' mind, the information of Val's victories in her home planet. She was standing by a warrior and not just that but one with great strength that it was talked about throughout differnt planets. Galaxuis smile widened, she felt it silly testing Val after she did help win a war but rules were rules. "I'll be doing a couple things to test you. See how far you can go and your reactions. I wanna get a general feel of your fighting style. I'm sure you'll ace everything with flying colors." The elevator opened and galaxuis casually stepped into the new hallway. " I know were pretty jammed packed here but we have a few guest rooms and my room is pretty big. I dont mind sharing, you seem trustworthy," The Golethian then walked up to an automatic sliding door and into what looked like a small room. "This is were we do simulating fights," Galaxuis explained as she placed the many bottles onto a nearby chair "Most of the test will be taken in here if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Val
Val

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Val walked with Galaxius as they exited the elevator and entered a small room. She turned to look at Galaxius, " I actually like Earth. It is very peaceful compared to my planet. After the war things got even more hectic. You wouldnt think so since we won and all but the evil ones did not seem to like that someone half their age had beaten them," She shrugged and looked around the room, "It's why I came to Earth really. To escape the people that sought to use my power for evil. Once they learned the destiny that had been thrust upon me they knew they could use me in ways I did not wish of,"

She frowned a little remembering. It had been difficult on her home planet. But now on Earth, with her parents, things seemed to be going better. She smiled a little, thinking of her parents. She had told them of her intentions to join the Titans, and she would miss them. But she could always go visit.

"Once I arrived on Earth I saw the crime in Steel City and I vowed to put an end to it. It was only minutes after we had arrived here that some thug tried to steal my mom's valuables" She shrugged, "I guess we looked like easy targets. But he learned different after too long. For a while I worked alone. Then my parents saw how the enemies got more difficult when I came home a little more damaged each time. They suggested I get a team together. That;s when I thought to come here and join the Titans,"

Val turned once again to look at Galaxius, "I really don't mind doing some tests. This should be fun!" She smiled widely and pulled out her sword from behind her back. It gleamed in the light of the room as she gripped it tightly, "Do you want me to go stand in the middle of the room?" She gestured with her free hand and concentrated, watching as the sword turned into a staff and she placed it on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Galaxuis took onto account that she was open about what had happend to her planet and her supposed destiny. She didnt vocally note on it for the simple fact that she felt no need too. Val is trying to do something for herself and her planet just as Galaxuis is. She nodded appreciatly at the other alien before explaining what she was to do "Yes, I'll need you in the middle of the room. You'll not only be fighting things virtually, you'll be fighting against myself." Galaxuis used her powers to open the door for Val to enter as she inputted information into the system. "We will be progressing in levels. We will go from easy to extremly difficult in a matter of minutes, I hope your prepared," She then looked through the screen to Val "Also, I warn you that this may be virtual but it still has some physical effect from robots and other scientific stuff I really couldnt explain simply."

After a few seconds Galaxuis made her way into the room, closing the door behind her and standing a good distance away from the warrior. "Good luck," as she said this the whole room seemed to have expanded and be replaced in a thick, green, forest. Galaxuis was no longer in view and a long narrow path rested where she once stood. If Val listened enough she could hear the soft music of the forest playing all around her. She could even feel the soft breeze of the afternoon glide past her face, it was almost as if she was teleported to a new place. It wasn't long until the sounds of rough rustling come from behind the warrior, in a quick second a robot jumped up towards Val with twisting fists. In the next second another robot presented itself from above the trees, it had swung itself into a high kick towards Val as the other robot came in with a punch in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:27 am

Paige was on her way to the door to head to the malls arcade after being baned from the local arcade for hacking the systems to get free games out of them when she heard people talking paige smirked when she heard that she wouldnt be the tenical new girl anymore. She opened up her back pack and put on her mask as she saw them go in the elivator. she wondered if all titan tests were fights and if they were this just made Paige want to see this test even more.

She put her back pack back on and just as she made it to the elivator they were already gone. she checked what level they went to then hopped in the elivator going down to the simulator room. By the time she got there the ones girl test had already started. Paige snuck her way over to the window by the control pannel and began to watch the fight smiling under her mask she when she saw the new girl used a weapon to fight. Paige loved watching people fight with weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)   Val's Arrival (Titan needed?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Val's Arrival (Titan needed?)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next