Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Before the Rush (Jenny) Vote_lcapBefore the Rush (Jenny) Voting_barBefore the Rush (Jenny) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Before the Rush (Jenny) Vote_lcapBefore the Rush (Jenny) Voting_barBefore the Rush (Jenny) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Before the Rush (Jenny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Before the Rush (Jenny) Empty
PostSubject: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:05 am

Well it seemed like this was it for a while. After successfully getting away from a God, the two females were now on the run, a run from their problems. They were being hunted, like helpless gazelles. Lilith X couldn't describe a worse feeling. She had always hunted, she was never hunted, but for Jenny, she'd do this.
The Thrall was now packing multiple weapons and what clothes she had into a backpack, squeezing what looked like the impossible into the bag.

She heard the door open and looked up to see Jenny, the person she was now running away with. "Eh-er..." Lilith X stumbled, not knowing how to approach the girl at the moment. It was hard for her to ever sound sincere. "How.. are you?" She asked, hesitantly not knowing if she said the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:17 am

Jenny was used to being hunted by now of course now she had a more formidable foe chasing and hunting her and she had someone with her but she was used to being on the run ever since she ran from home so long ago shes been on the run and before that she spent all her time hiding so she definitely was ready for this. Jenny had lived out of a back pack for so long she basically almost always had it packed.

Jenny walked into the room and saw Lilith her ears drooping a bit as she sighed at the question looking down a bit. "Same old same old...." she said sadly as she grabbed her backpack that was packed already like it usually always was she had been wearing her hero gear for a while now and she kept it on. "I hope you're ready for restless knights little food barely any showers or supplies and sleeping on cold hard floors of the floor and on a train since they are the best way to travel undetected when they are cargo trains you sneak on." jenny said not too happy but clearly knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:25 am

Jenny gave her the run down, plain and simple, no sugar coating. This was good for Lilith X because sometimes, she couldn't pick up on jokes or sarcasm. Considering this, she zipped up her back pack and leaned against the bed.
She was exhausted, just plain exhausted. The Thrall didn't know if pearls were poisonous, she hadn't gotten a lot of food the past few days, and she could barely sleep. She always felt like she'd have to get up and fight someone, save Jenny. The one thing she knew for certain was no matter what, save Jenny.

When she finished talking, Lilith X gave her a hard look. She read a book before, something along the lines of 'friends for idiots' or something like that, and knew what to say next.
"No really, how are you?" She asked again.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:43 am

Jenny wasn't tired she was used to all of this but she felt almost emotionally tiered Lilith then persisted and she sighed holding her backpack tighter. "Shitty.... up till i had met dar I didn't know what side i was on even now even when under his rule but when i was with him... I knew where i stood.... He listened to my advice and took it unlike some past leaders... he respected me... all I needed to know was he was my king and I his knight and advisor...."

Her ears drooped. "but now... he wants to kill me.... casted me away like I was nothing like I was expendable... but hay im used to it by now..." she looked to her "by why do you care.... despite me trying to help you time and time again before you could have cared less you just either said i was in the way, making things worse, or just took the help and left..." she teared up looking down her ears dooping as she let go of her back pack. "but once again I let someone make everything i worked for throw it all away.... but..." she looked up to her

"I still love you..... I dont know why but i do... maybe im just fucked up.... too too many blows to the head.... I dunno all I do know is I have to run and keep you safe because I know losing you will hurt more than losing dar or any rude thing you want to say to me... but i need to know... why do you care about me all of a sudden.... what am I to you....?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:58 am

I guess the book was right, once she asked again, everything seemed to spill. How she felt about Dar, her life, and even Lilith.
The Thrall couldn't find the words at first, what did she want her to say? Why did she like her so much? All Lilith was doing was her job, a mission she was given, why was jenny so attracted to her? Why did she put her in this kind of situation.

Lilith X chose her words carefully and slowly. "I am not good at these kind of things... But... maybe... Dar wasn't your right path..." She told her, trying to give her insight to what was going on in her head. The Thrall has never done this before, talked other than about a mission. She was always told to listen and do what you were told, never to speak your mind. Lilith X felt like she was doing something, wrong.

"You.. have shown me so much more I have ever seen.. more... about people... people other than prey.." The girl explained slowly, too embarrassed to look Jenny in the eye. "I am staying with you...because in the end.. I will protect you.. till the end of the line."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 3:22 am

Jenny shook her head "if he's not then what is my path im sick of just running around blind all the time with no path you have it easy you know what you want to do with your life depite it being stupid considering your throwing your life away at least you know where to throw it I dont i hate it its like I don't even know who I am anymore." she said in a shaky upset voice.

Jennys expression softened a bit as lillith spoke again and jenny froze no one had gone out of their way to protect her before she was always the protector. "Lilith I...." she looked dow but then walked over to her and gently took lilliths hand in hers. "that means more than you know to me.... Lillith.... I know this will be awkward afterwards and i may get pumbled but.... I just want to do this because... i don't want to die again with regrets and if dars hunting us we have a 50 50 chance of surviving..."

She bit her lip a bit "i dont expect anything from you in response to this i just want to do this one thing and if you want you can hit me or what ever okay?" She then before lillith could reply kissed lillith on the lips gently holding it for a few moments before she broke it blushing looking off "you can hit me now...." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 10:30 pm

Well at least it seemed to work. Whatever Lilith X said, made Jenny feel better at the least. In the end, she just needed her to be at her best if she needed her to survive. The Thrall knew dead or alive she'd fulfill her purpose, Jenny on the other hand, she wouldn't get a second chance.
Jenny then grabbed her hand and began telling her about their survival chance which she was already aware of. Lilith X didn't need her to tell her, she knew they had a higher chance of dying then living.

That's when she pressed her lips against her own, Lilith X squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the bite and blood. She was so used to being used as food she didn't even know what this was. She had never experienced affection in her life time.
When Jenny pulled away Lilith x's hand went to her mouth to wipe away the blood she assumed was there. When she didn't feel anything, she became thoroughly confused.

"I-i.. I'll never understand humans...." Was all she said as she laid down on her back. It was quite a big statement considering she was human.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 11:11 pm

Jenny looked down a bit as it looked like Lillith wiped the kiss away not noticing any sign if she showed any of Lillith being confused. "I'm not human..." She said out loud, she had told very few others about this but never so bluntly and to be honest it hurt to say it out loud in such a way. She walked over to her back pack slowly putting it on. "I'm a genetically engeniered alien humanoid thats also technically a zombie considering i died and came back to life" she said in a calm tone but almost sad.

"Apparently i was made to be a weapon or something but i was raised to belive i was a normal human girl while the neighbors beat me nearly to death every day and called me a monster and such." She adjusted her hood up and to where it covered her eyes with shadows. "I ran away at age 14, joined a group of people who became family to me and cared for me and were my first friends ever since i grew up locked away and hidden."

"I was forced and tricked into killing them and putting the girl i loved into a coma. I then ran again and found a jewel, i was stupid and the jewels evil spirit took control of me." She pulled her mouth mask up over her mouth still not looking at lillith. "Along the way people beat and nearly killed me for just trying to grab some food or clothes to survive, i was just a mere cockroach feeding on scraps."

"The man who apparently made me helped me but kept to himself on who he was. The spirit was removed from me and i no longer had t fight for my own body or forced to do things i didnt want to... no longer forced to hurt people i cared for....for the next year i had lost many i cared for despite how hard i tried and the people who i thought were my parents and brother were killed... " She turned her head to where lillith could now see the side of her face.

" I had constantly been treated like dirt by people i thought cared for me... one day i even lost a child i was baring... the child had been an accident but i cared for it all the same... i was going to give it a life I can never have... I was even going to give up being a hero for him... But then i was impaled after i had saved the father and a little girl... the girl had lost her parents so i decided to hug and comfort her... and.... a monster came out of her that had been planted by what killed her parents impaled me killing the baby... and gave me the long scar on my stomach..."

"the medics sedated me because i was trying to grab my dead sons body from their hands when they were trying to stitch me up because i was bleeding out...." She started to walk to the front door. "The i left the father thinking hed be safer away and it went bad... i had fallen into a depression had a mental break down and lets just say my ears used to be a foot long each and i had to be sedated to avoid hurting myself further... iwas alone... i became a killer... "

"i let a guy who i cared for trick and kill me leaving the bullet hole scar on my stomach. I was treated like trash again, no one who i thought cared for me even knew i was dead and again i had lost everything i cared for..." she opened the door slowly "and then i met you... I'm going to save you from dar, from your lord, from the woman who wants your body.... I cant lose you.... and I know you'll try to stop me... but if you really care for me in return... I beg you not to take the memories I have with you..."

" I have very few happy memories in my life and I don't want to lose any even if it means knowing i lost you.... it sounds dumb but... if i lost you... I want to keep any part of you i can alive in my mind...." she said the last part with a shaky voice "now.. lets get going..." she said as she seemed to wipe tears off her face as she started to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:03 pm

Whatever she had said again, trigger Jenny. Lilith X has a pattern of saying little words with bigger meanings behind them, making Jenny spill a lot. She doesn't even mean to, it kind of just happens. She prefers to keep her mouth shut anyways.
Jenny then told her of her horrible past and how she was forced to kill and was possessed and all sorts of unfortunate stuff. In all honesty, Lilith X could care less about her past, it didn't matter to her.

Lilith X packed up the rest of her things and made sure to set her suit piece behind her ear just in case something happened. She walked up behind Jenny and gave her one hard look.
"I don't care about your past. What matters is now and what you decide to do with your life. My destiny is already picked out for me, and that's always been apart of me. You on the other hand, have a whole string of options in front of you. This is why you need to stay alive, so you can become the greatest you can be." The Thrall told her, sounding almost... sympathetic?

"Now, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:16 pm

Jenny met her eyes her own being teary and her ears were drooping ".... I promise Ill do everything i can to stay alive... but you better do the same..." she said simply before leading the way. She felt selfish, there she was complaining that she didn't know what to do in her life or where she stood in life but lilith did... she knew her place... and jenny wanted to take that from her for the soul reason of not losing Lilith to some demon.

She could honestly see in the future just her and lilith traveling places together just to travel not to run from anything and maybe one day find a place to stay and live in together without a care in the world. Jenny up till now fought tooth and nail to stay alive and not die in order to eventually stop and live in peace and happiness but it always felt like choas death and nightmares followed her preventing her from doing so. She survived in order to live and for the first time ever her dream included someone else.... it included Lilith standing by her side... safe... and happy....
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:30 pm

The Thrall was glad that she made progress, at least Jenny realized now that she needed to stay alive. That was all Lilith X wanted her to realize, her importance in this life. Lilith X was going to fight, but she would make sure her dying breaths would be for Jenny, to protect her.
She followed her out the door and crossed her arms, taking in the chill of the night. Desert weather was quite odd at times, it was always so hot in the day and so cold at night. She wondered what the weather would be like elsewhere?

"So, where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:15 pm

She sighed and looked off for a moment thinking before speaking "we should head to a train near by here, we can hide with some cargo and travel that way there will be no tracks to follow us and nothing recorded that we went on it if we sneak aboard." She said starting to walk off.

((OOC: Wanna wrap this up?))
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:19 pm

OOC: I'll wrap it up with this post.

IC:
Lilith X gave the room one last glance. This was the place she spent her everyday life for the past few months and it was a hell of a lot better then the cave she used to live in. Either way, this was it, this was her last time here, and maybe her last time ever setting foot in jump.
Whether she'd tell Jenny or not, she was excited for death, that was when her destiny.

Now, looking at the girl, she followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before the Rush (Jenny)   Before the Rush (Jenny) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before the Rush (Jenny)
Page 1 of 1