Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Random solo adventures of Jenny Vote_lcapRandom solo adventures of Jenny Voting_barRandom solo adventures of Jenny Vote_rcap 
Moon
Random solo adventures of Jenny Vote_lcapRandom solo adventures of Jenny Voting_barRandom solo adventures of Jenny Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Random solo adventures of Jenny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Random solo adventures of Jenny Empty
PostSubject: Random solo adventures of Jenny   Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:22 pm

They see me rolling, then their flying.

Jenny wears her sunglasses as she drives at her motorcycles top speed which was around 100 mph. She had quiet a few scratches on her face and body and holes in her clothes where she had healed some gashes. She had just fought off a large amount of armed thieves back at the bank and some had got away but Jenny was closing in on them. 

She was low on energy but there was no way she was no way that was going to stop her. Jenny narrowed her eyes as she shot an energy bolt out at a dumpster making its lids fling open and rest on the ground just in time she her to use them to shoot her off into the air on her bike. She glided over a few parked cars and landed as she drifted with one foot down to make a quick turn and drove off again heading right for the robbers in their car. 

Jenny pulled out one of her pistols and quickly shot out the front tires of the car.  The driver tired to avoid her at the same time as the tires went out making the car swerve a lot. As the driver tired to regain control Jenny put her pistol away as she quickly turned her motorcycle as she leaned to the left lifting up her leg so she wouldn't drag it on the ground under her motorcycle and mess it up. 

She held up her free hand making a half circle shield around herself and her motorcycle as she skid across the ground. As the car swerved right jenny's force field worked as a ramp for it and made it roll over top of the force field and spin in the air until it crashed upside down on the ground as jenny got her motorcycle back up to two wheels just as it finished skidding on the ground. 

Jenny  looked at the now unconscious men then down to her motorcycle with the scratches and mess up paint job on it and sighed cursing under her breath as she put the kick stand down. "Great now I need to get it a new paint job..." Jenny walked over to the car as it started to smoke and kicked in the windshield. She reached in grabbing the men who were laying on the ground because they were too much of in a hurry to buckle up.

She dragged them out one by one and the money bags and held up her hand making another shield as the car exploded. The men weren't injured to the point of possibly dieing but were pretty messed up from the crash. Jenny sits on the pile of men as she lights a cigarette popping it in her mouth crossing her legs. 

She sighed as she blew out the smoke "You'd think that they would look to make sure no heroes weren't opening a bank account before robbing a bank.... even I was smarter than that" she said muttering the last part as the cops drove up. She got up as the cops left their cars taking the men into their cars Jenny standing next to a police officer. 

He blinked when he noticed her and smiled "Hey your Energy Warrior aka Jennifer Necowl right? My daughter is a big f-" Jenny looked to him without turning her head as his smile faded as he saw the cigarette in her unhappy lips. "You smoke?" Jenny just silently nodded once. "You know it's illegal for a 16 year old to smoke right?" 

Jenny mentally cursed this was one of the one bad parts about the entire city knowing her real name and age, that and picking up the smoking habit when only 16.  Jenny let the cigarette drop from her lips onto the ground and put it out with her boot never looking away from the man. She hated wasting cigarettes but she really didn't want to deal with the argument of why she should and shouldn't be smoking. 

He seemed surprised but her not arguing he completely expected her to. Jenny put her hands in her pockets as she turned on her heels walking over to her bike. The cop stood there and watched as she drove away on her bike and shook his head. "Teens these days, first their running around risking their lives and now their smoking... what next." he walked to his car and left with the robbers.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Random solo adventures of Jenny   Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:58 am

X-Teen Titans Origins: New Album [Insert 3 Claws here]

I'm not the bravest
I'm not the strongest
I'm not the smartest
And by far I am not the perfect hero

But at this rate in my opinion I'm one of the only remote heroes left in this city who can think and see clearly and can handle what is thrown at them and get back up, and that's sad coming from the girl that cut off a large portion of her ears, had a mental breakdown, had an evil spirit in her for a long time, was in a villain group and commonly stole every day not only a few years ago, lost her entire family, lost her child, got pregnant because she wasn't smart enough to stop and think wait a minute I just met this boy and now we're about to do it without protection how could this go wrong? and many more dumb things that I have done but would take forever to list off.

Sure there are a lot of heroes in this city honestly I think 75% of this city is a hero or a villain 10% are kids with powers smart enough to know having a power others don't isn't enough to call yourself a hero and the rest being poor civilians forced to live... no, survive with us running ground using them to try and get things we want while treating them as that and nothing more despite what we say.

Many people would ask why is there so much crime in your city if it has so many heroes? Well you can tell them that's because despite the number the quality is way to low to make the quantity something that you should even pay attention to. I hate how kids in this city jump out of their windows onto the streets in front of a gun can calling themselves a hero, its not brave, it's not heroic, it's stupid considering majority of the time someone has to save them too now or watch as they are shot living in a fantasy world where people don't shoot guns at kids but you know what, they do, I'll take a moment to let your mind settle from it being blown.

Done? Good. They chose to join this life thinking they know all the hardship it brings when they really don't because they can't handle it and complain about it  and some even saying they didn't know while at the same time running up to others saying I know you, I know what you are going through, or I know you, I know your kind, You chose the path you are on and now you are going to pay. When they don't because news flash, I learned this the hard way but I'll inform you the easy way, YOU DON'T TRULY KNOW SOMEONE TILL YOU ACTUALLY GET TO KNOW THEM, NO ONE IS THE SAME.

Oh so you know that they lost their parents or at least one of them so you say you do know them? Well can you say that you know exactly in depth, in detail, exactly how they lost them? If you can good you know officially know one thing about them but if you don't, don't claim that you do. So to wrap this up, I hate that kids, not heroes not teens kids because that's all they really are, claim to be heroes and try to join this life by choice and then freak out when it doesn't go right. Because some of us didn't chose to be in this life we fell into it and some can't get out and some can but we can handle ourselves and keep going.

I for one tried to finally leave all of this hero and villain life and join the music career and live a normal life.... then a month later my family was killed because I messed up and I learned they city I had just left was going to %#!@. I might seem like I have a big ego to be claiming to be one of the only real heroes left In Jump but I have been around here for much longer than most 'heroes' now and day and I may have complained along the way and handled things poorly but I'm still here... and I'm still kicking ass. I don't need anyone to say out loud to others that I am who I am, because I know who I am and I don't care how many or how little know about it.

Jenny sighs and smiles at her computer screen before reading off "Would you like to save this word document?" she moves her cruiser over to the 'no'. "nope" she makes a fart sound with her tongue as she clicks the button ”Aaaaaaand deleted.” she lays back in her bed and sighs smiling thinking. ‘That felt nice, I ranted and no one can say I talk too much because no one heard or read it’ she sighed but smiled she was done moping around.

It had been a good month or so and moping around took too much energy anyways. She learned what she could from the experience and in her opinion grew from it and to her that’s all that mattered. A bling went off on her computer and she sat up checking her emails clicking on the new one she just received and read it to herself slightly mumbling what she read.

Random solo adventures of Jenny Make_a10

She thought about it for a bit, it was a good idea to her. It allowed her to follow her dreams, do what she loved, while not having to put her hero life on hold again or leave the city again for a very long amount of time again. Jenny smiled and typed her response to him.

Random solo adventures of Jenny Make_a11

Jenny then lays back in her bed again smiling she knew either her music career or her hero one would come out over top to swallow the other one day but for now she was going to sit back and enjoy her 2 favorite things while they lasted.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Random solo adventures of Jenny   Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Interview: The First Songs

"So you have your fist song done?"
"Well first two but I only have the one finished"
"How long did it take you to write them"
"Well the first one came easy but the second one took much more thought and constant re looking over my work thus far so for both of them nearly like 3 weeks but a lot of that is because I had to stop a lot to take down villains."
"I bet, so we'll we get a little preview of the songs you have so far?"
"Sorry but no I'm supposed to hold off until i finish all of the songs on the album and have them recorded before we can work on picking the singles and start to show off previews"

Jenny said sitting in a chair next to her manager and a woman interviewing her. The woman and the crowd say "Awww" together seeming disappointed. "Well I can tell you the names" she looked to her manager " I can do that right?" Her manager sighs but chuckles "I supose" the crowd got excited but then silent to hear the names of the songs.

" The one we have done recording is Bunny Hop, and the one we are about to record is Flying Alone." Jenny said with a smile. "Ooooo they sound intresting, and you say you are going for a punk rock feel?" Jenny nodded "It's what I'm shooting for but how ever they turn out is how they turn out I guess" "well thats all the time we have for now," she shook jenny's and her managers hands "than you two fo ryour time I hope to see you all back here again soon."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Random solo adventures of Jenny   Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:56 am

News Reports Reaction Featuring Jenny

Jenny Drives her motorcycle down the road wearing her usual clothes just having finished recording her next song on her up coming album and more importantly having called a local Japanese food restaurant to have some ramen for her on the go. Jenny stopped at a red light as a tv store's tv broadcasted the girl Jenny knew only as Graylines' manager and Jenny silently watched right there. 'Sage antidote.... no doubt she means Jak.... I haven't seen him around town lately, normally I see him while driving around town going to places to do Jak things ever so often but now...... Where is he-'

Her train of thought was cut off by a beeping of a car behind her, Jenny pulled her hand that was in her jacket pocket playing with her locket jak gave her that she refused to admit to carry everywhere with her and without looking flipped off the car as she finished watching the broadcast. 'Man... she just solved many sicknesses bad injuries and old people sick stuff, she's one talented-' the car beeped again and jenny turned to glare at the man her eyes glowing light blue as she slowly rose her hand again flipping him off with her now glowing hand giving the man a warning.

The man went wide eyed when he saw it was her, after having showed by stabbing a villain without second thought recently with reports of her willingness to let the girl die despite being a hero many people now in the city learned not to mess with her cause she wasn't all talk like the majority of heroes these days. The man held up his hands in surrender and jenny lowered her hand her eyes and hand stopping their glows as she started to drive off. Jenny parked her motorcycle as she entered the restaurant smiling to the owner who she had helped by doing small jobs for her from time to time.

Jenny grabbed her food as the woman walked up to her holding out a package "If you run this down to this address down town I'll make that meal of yours free." Jenny grinned to her holding the plastic bag that held her food over her shoulder with one hand and took the package with the other. "Deal, I assume it's the normal address?" The woman smiled and nodded "Sure is." Jenny started walking to the exit. "Then you have yourself a deal as usual." Jenny climbed on her bike holding her things in one arm driving with the other.

Jenny drove down town and ran up to an apartment's door and knocked on the door. The door soon opened and a man opened it smiling to her as she held out the package to him. "Thanks Jennifer for running this over to me." Jenny waved it off with a smiled back "No problem I'm getting free ramen out of it anyways, hey do you have the packs I like?" He nodded handing her 3 cigarette packs as she handed him some cash. "Here," he handed her an extra pack "as an extra thanks for running this over for me."[/color] jenny pocketed the packs lighting one cigarette up smoking it.

"No problem, and thank you for the hook up" He waved to her as she started walking away "Welcome Jennifer, see you again in a day or two." Jenny waved once as she walked down to her bike and drove it home which was currently a big house in the woods owned by none other than Mal probably the richest man in Jump City. Jenny pout out her cigarette properly disposing of it as she walked inside. Jenny grabbed a fork as she took off her boots and sat on the couch as she started to eat turning on the tv to see Tiberius start his announcement.

Jenny listened to everything as she ate silently. 'Well that's no surprise.' She sighed 'If only more people had as much common sense and were as smart as these guys these days the world and this city would be way better.' It was very obvious right now that Jenny was one of the many people in the city who supported the sudden change in government. She didn't care who these guys were, they could be secretly an evil villain group, which she doubted, and she honestly wouldn't care considering they had done a far better job than any and every hero in this city including herself, that and they had brought some order into Jump again so yeah jenny was most definitely a supporter of them. 'Hmmm.... I wonder if they will ever make a "New government > Most modern heroes" shirt' She chuckled as she looked through other channels now 'I know I'd buy one.'
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Random solo adventures of Jenny   Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:16 am

Bunny Hop Music Video

As the music begins the picture fades in to show a white rabbit sitting in the snow in front of a frozen lake next to it a frosted over tree. "Bunny Blues why don't you. Hop up high and meet me in the trees." The camera slowly zooms in a little to the tree following it up."You were so white, as the snow. But now you are stained with blood." The camera slowly goes out following a branch showing a girls legs slightly crossed and her hands on the trees branch. The video then fades out again then fades back in to show a persons hand laying in snow that blood was starting to turn red and mushy.

"Like they one were, the people you trapped and stole." It pans over slowly to another girls legs a red cloth cut over diagonally draped over one of her legs lightly laying on the ground a bit. "Broken and Beaten" The legs turn as she starts to walk away. "Now your life is so cheated."The video goes back over to the first girl as it shows her full body. It was Jenny in a blue spaghetti strap tank top that showed her stomach and a blue skirt that goes about a few inches above her knees. Her short hair was put in tiny pig tails that hovered above her shoulders. She had on cat eye black eyeliner and a light shadowing of blue eye shadow.

"Bunny Blues, how could you." She leaps down from the tree Do all you've done yet feel so defeated." She lands in a crouching position slowly standing up. "I watch you now." She takes a step forward towards the rabbit, her foot landing on the ice that cracks from her weight making her fall in. "As you drown" she slowly sinks down lower reaching out towards the hole she fell in. "But now you're here, fighting when" The rabbit leaps toward the hole but 2 blood soaked hands grab it. "You know you'll never be the same again." the girl with the red skirt from before could now be seen and it was Jenny.

Sh wore the same styled make up but with red eye shadow. Her hair in a spiky bun that was part on the back of her head the other part on the top of her head. She had on a red tank top that was strapless and there was blood splatters all over her. "Blood stained hands, I see em now. Why do you keep fighting the truth." The bunny turns into Jenny but her hair was down she had on the same make up as the other too but with white eye shadow. she had on a white torn up tank top with one strap and skirt that went and covers her entire legs but on one side where it just showed her ankles and foot. She also had on fake white bunny ears and a tail.

"Bunny Blues come hop with me, Right up in the trees." The picture had a zoomed in picture of The person who was singing's mouth that sand into microphone. "We both know we were like the snow." It goes back to the white clothed Jenny being held back by the one dressed in red. "But now were like death as we bleed." The white Jenny managed to push off and away from the red one who then fell on her back into the snow. "Oh bunny blues you're dressed in red." She ran over to the ice sticking her hand in the water. The camera shows their two hands grabbing each others. "Have you gone mad, just like me."

The camera goes back to the girl who was singing that was Jenny her normal make up on with her hair in a pony tail. she ore her black cargo shorts, black combat boots, black finger-less gloves, black shirt and frayed vest. She stood in front of the rest of a band in a black room as she played the lead guitar. The camera swaps back and forth from her playing to the white Jenny pulling the blue one out of the water. The two hug each other once she was out the red glaring at them as she quickly and tackled the to into the water falling in with them. Jenny swings her guitar around her by the neck the strap keeping it around her. It landed the second time around behind her as she grabbed her microphone stand singing into it.

"We both know that we stole.
That we have done so much wrong.
But now is never the time.
To sit back and hope we burn,
waiting for the end."

Her out fit changed to the blue then the white then the red as she sang.

"Dressed in blue, Dressed in white, It doesn't matter just come hop with me." the 3 sank further in the water as the white Jenny grabbed reds yanking and holding them back. "Bunny blues come hop with me right up here in the trees." Blue punched red in the jaw as red wrapped her hands around blues neck to choke her. "We both know, we were like snow" The three then shout at the same time "But now we we're like death as we bleed" It goes back to normal Jenny singing into her microphone that was now off its stand. she held the top of the stand as she leaned down and forward as she sang into the microphone her sharp canines easily seen as she did so.

"Oh bunny blues
You're dressed in red
Have you gone mad
Just like me"

It flashes to an image of blue screaming her canines showing her eyes glowing blue."You're just like me" It then flashes to white her canines showing as she shouts her eyes glowing white. "You're just like me" It then flashes to red shouting her canines showing as her eyes glow red. "We are both mad" The image fades to black then comes back as the camera slowly pans out from just showing Jenny's forehead to show her whole face. "But will fight till the end" It fades into an image of blue Jenny petting a white rabbit that sat on her lap her hands and feet covered in blood that went on the rabbits white fur like paint as they sat on her branch in the tree. "Bunny blue come hop with me..." It goes back to Jenny as she slowly opened her eyes that irises were now red and then the image goes black.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Random solo adventures of Jenny   Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:44 am

Behind the scenes of bunny hop

The camera shows the record label's logo then Jenny in her blue outfit with a blanket around her. "Gaaaaah I'm so cold!" she said bouncing around the cameraman laughing. "Jennifer what are you doing?" she kept going "Trying to get warmer by moving!" she then starts running around the tree as she shouts in a kidish voice. "Why did I think this would be a good idea?!" The camera jumps over to the director who was in 3 layers of clothes."Today we are filming Jennifer's first music video of her album bunny hop and were in Alaska quite a bit up the mountains and its going on 10 pm and we're about to film the scene where red Jennifer is standing in front of the dead man again...." it goes to a shot of just Jenny's feet and the man's arm and Jenny starts laughing stepping back. "Cut"

The man laughs looking to her as jenny covers her mouth laughing [color=cyan]"He keeps making faces at me. The video goes to Jenny getting into position again and she looks to the camera seriously then made a derpy face suddenly at it laughing. It restarted again but this time Jenny spoke in a child mixed with old lady voice. "Would you like some candy young man?" the camera man laughed Jenny laughing with him. Jenny sits in a chair her eyes wide as a woman helps her put in her contacts and it was getting late. "The director told me I can goof off this time cause we have to do it at night so the eye contacts glow and we have to do this scene 3 times in a row so we can over lap me each time so it looks like I'm fighting myself when I'm really just fighting those girls over there in the green suits." she waved to the girls.

Jenny stands in her white outfit as a woman fixes the bunny ears on her head. "no..... nope....... no.... you're not allowed to laugh..... what's so funny about a girl in bunny ears and tail?" the guy behind the camera starts petting her bunny ears for a second before they both burst out in laughter. The camera goes to a girl chasing jenny around and jenny shouting. "Nuuuu it's my tail you can't have it!" the camera then goes to jenny bundled in many blankets. "Heeeeey Jennyyyyy~~~~" the camera man said to her. only able to see her and her wet frosty hair as they rode in a car. "You cooooold?" her middle finger slowly poked out of the blankets then when back in as he chuckled. "did you have fun in the snow and then in frozen wateeeeeer~?" she poked her middle finger o out and in again. "Want a hug?" she nodds with her whole upper body and wiggles over to him as he laughs little and hugs her close.

The video then cuts back into jenny in her normal clothes in the black room smiling brightly. "I still can't feel my fingers but all I have to do is shoot the final scene and me preforming the song and I'm done and I get hot chocolate!" The picture goes to her with her lead guitar and she tries spinning it by the neck around her and thus began the montage of her either falling over or hitting herself with it. then it showed Jenny sitting on the ground with it looking partly jokingly sad with a pouty bottom lip. "What's wrong jenny" "I tossed it too hard again and hit the back of my head again..." she showed him the big bruise "Sooo you have been beaten and fighting thugs and bad guys for so long but you get pouty after that?" she rubbed her head talking in a kidish voice again.

"But it huuuuurt" she looked to a girl who was trying not to laugh. " Kiss it and make it better mommy!" the girl laughed loudly but did so before jenny starts to laugh with her. "... and that ladies and gentle man is how to get a kiss from a girl.... hit yourself with something hard and tell a cute girl mommy while at the same time being a cute girl in the process....." the video cut out again and it was held low slowly moving towards the buffet table while you could hear Jenny doing the jaws theme song before suddenly her hand swipes a bunch of food and she runs off. The video cut out and in one more time showing a smiling jenny with the red contacts in. "This has been a behind the scenes look at Bunny Hop and as you can see I am far from professional hope you like the music video. TIME FOR HOT CHOCOLATE!" she points up to the air with a hand o her hip then ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random solo adventures of Jenny   Random solo adventures of Jenny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random solo adventures of Jenny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: