Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Vote_lcapFreak Without A Leash? (Open.) Voting_barFreak Without A Leash? (Open.) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Vote_lcapFreak Without A Leash? (Open.) Voting_barFreak Without A Leash? (Open.) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Empty
PostSubject: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Background Theme: Freak On A Leash
Open To: Anyone
Characters Appearing: Ben 10
Summary: After being knocked out cold, Ben has been taken over by Ghostfreak. The alien trapped inside his mind now has control over Ben's powers and is running loose in the city. Ghostfreak desperately needs to be stopped or PUT DOWN!
Time: Around 12:30 PM
---------------------------------

Now that Ghostfreak had control over Ben's body, the possessed boy could be seen down town enjoying a blatant crime spree. From taking candy from babies, to pulverizing guys who tried to mug him in dark alleys, to pranking cops; Ghostfreak was living it up inside Ben's body and running a muck. The young boy now could be seen a top of a ice cream truck he tipped over, the driver had run off and Ben or rather Ghostfreak was eating a Popsicle.

"BWEHEHEEHE it's only a matter of time now till the cursed Titans come and I will slaughter them all. With them out of the way, I will rule this city with Tennyson's body until I can free myself and take the Omnitrix as my own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Suddenly the lid from the sewer under Ben's tipped over ice cream truck would pop off and out would jump Sage.

"Hmm, you might be right Psychosis.Ttraveling through the sewers without vehicles is kind of gross."

Sage would then look up and see Ben sittin on an ice cream truck.

"Hey, you're that kid with the aliens in the Titan's database right? You see what's been causing all this trouble here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Thankfully I can fly and didn't have to walk through the sewage. But my smelling is really messed up now. Oh, there's Ben. Did you already get the villian?

Psychosis levitates out of the man hole after Sage and begins walking toward Ben as he looks for any criminal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:01 pm

In Ben's mind Ghostfreak would think to himself, while having a disgusted look on his face.

"What? These aren't the Titans the boy lives with, they are of the other group. They are not the one who I wanted to smite, but I guess I'll have to start somewhere. They will be a good warm-up for the kryptonian."

Ben would then hop down and approach Sage and Psychosis.

"Uh no I didn't, but HEY I have all these free popsicles. You guys want one, I mean I think there's no law against taking them if they're just lying around right?"

As Ben would approach JaK, he could be seen sneakily adjusting the Omnitrix behind his back. Getting ready to activate it and go for a quick kill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Tuning into Ben's mind to see what has happened, Will hears the thoughts of Ghostfreak killing him and Sage. Knowing about his morphing power, Will chants his speed increasement spell, and in the blink of an eye, appears infront of Sage and Ben who were only a mere few feet away from eachother. Placing a leg behind Ben's feet, Psychosis chants the shield spell and projects it into Ben's chest making him backflip away from Sage and Psychosis, and landing on his face as the positioned leg caused most of the shield spell to hit Ben's head.

Sage, that little boy is having some very evil thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 pm

"OUCH! Well that wasn't very nice. AHEHEHEHE!! So mind reader, you know I'm not Ben Tennyson, but it's of no matter. With the Omnitrix I can rule this planet and all I have to do is get rid of you Teen heroes to do it."

While laying flat on his stomach, Ben would slam his palm onto the Omnitrix's faceplate and begin to transform. His body would seem to melt and become a liquified substance, then come back together around the Omnitirx symbol in a large puddle of water; creating OVERFLOW!

Spoiler:

"Darn, I knew there was something off about this kid."

Sage would then absorb the properties of the tipped over ice cream truck just as Overflow attacked him with it's long water based tentacle. The aqua whip would slam into him like a wave and send the boy flailing through the side of the ice cream truck, through the other side into a firehydrant on the sidewalk. Which gets knocked over and starts spouting a geyser of water throught the streets.

"One down, you're next psychic."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:41 pm

I wouldn't mind a black magic spell for lightning at the moment...

Psychosis darts around the water whips as he knows if he gets hit, he's pretty much out since he can't take super strength powers well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Getting annoyed, Ghostfreak would come up with an idea. Instead of keeping his H2O close together he lets the atoms seperate a bit. Soon enough his plan works, Psychosis slips on the slippery surface and as he falls, is about to get hit by a large crushing tidle wave. That is until Overflow is suddenly hit by the same icecream truck form before and goe slamming into a building. As the liquid based being colldies with the wall, he scatters apart. Leaving JaK to walk forward dusting his metallic hands together.

"Little Brat! You okay dude?"

But, before Pyschosis can answer this question. The water rises up off the ground behind JaK and makes a lasso around his neck; lfiting him into the air and slamming him down into the asphalt face first, as the rest of Ben began to materialize.

"You will fall to me Osmosian."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Lance happened in the distance saw commotion, people running away and three beings fighting, two of whom he knew slightly. Lance runs over to where the battle is happening. He sees as Jak gets slammed into the ground by Overflow. Overflow still had the water lasso around Jak's neck, until Lance came with his sword drawn and jumped into the air slashing the lasso off of Jak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Grace was walking back to her appartment after a frustrating day of looking for a job. She couldn't believe the arrogance of these weaklings.

She stopped when she saw three men battling a giant water golem. Now that's something you don't see everyday.

Which side was in the right? Grace didn't know. She decided to detain all combatents and then make a judgement on them.

Pulling all the immediate heat in that general area to herself, Grace started freezing all four combatents to the ground. This task was made much easier by the abundance of water in the area.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Lance had no idea what was happening now. He saw ice starting to form and creep up his legs. Lance looks around to see the whole area being engulfed with the ice. He doesn't have time to go get Jak off the ground. Lance uses his sword to slam down on the ice freeing his legs. He uses his powers to bring him higher off the ground to give him a look to see who is causing this ice to form. Time is short as the ice creeps up the pillar he made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:55 am

"You children are like vermin!"

Overlfow would then raise his water whips ready to strike down the foe, but then felt himself start to freeze. As the ice crept down his tendrils and towards his core, he would break away from his frozen extremities and leave them behind. Seeping down into the man hole Sage and Psychosis had sprung from. Meanwhile, JaK would power through the chilling temperature. His armoring protected him from pretty much all elements; lightning, fire, water, wind, ice and even earth's crushing force. Though, he did have to breathe and the chilly wind was starting to numb his tongue.

"BRR, Hey lady cut that out! Your freezing my friends into popsicles."

JaK with his increased strength would break through the ice forming over his body and walk towards the sewers Ben retreated into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 am

Grace stopped freezing the area, seeing as the water golem had fled.

"Sorry, just trying to break up a fight. Would you like to tell me what this is all about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:34 am

Sage would look at the woman thinking the last thing they needed was another super powered being poking their nose where it didn't belong. That's how they got this crazy kid running around in the first place.

"No, not really seeing as none of your business and all."

JaK would then peer down the manhole, looking for any signs of an ambush by Ben. Meanwhile, Ben had reverted back to his 10 year old self. Ghostfreak was wading through the sewage trying to buy time until the watch recharged.

"These Titans have numbers and as long as the omnitirx is limited, I cannot take them all down at once; a minor annoyance indeed."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Lance brings the pillar he was on back to ground level. He walks over to Sage, who is looking down the manhole. Lance puts his hand on Jak's shoulder as a sign telling him that we will get him eventually. Everyone seemed alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)   Freak Without A Leash? (Open.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freak Without A Leash? (Open.)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next