Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The End of an Era (Please Read) Vote_lcapThe End of an Era (Please Read) Voting_barThe End of an Era (Please Read) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The End of an Era (Please Read) Vote_lcapThe End of an Era (Please Read) Voting_barThe End of an Era (Please Read) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The End of an Era (Please Read)

Go down 
2 posters

Which TWO characters should I bring in?
Cain
The End of an Era (Please Read) Vote_lcap27%The End of an Era (Please Read) Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Adoroar
The End of an Era (Please Read) Vote_lcap27%The End of an Era (Please Read) Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Apocalypse
The End of an Era (Please Read) Vote_lcap18%The End of an Era (Please Read) Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
David
 27% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The End of an Era (Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: The End of an Era (Please Read)   The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 10:52 pm

As effective after I finish up doing a few threads with him, Wrath, the Acrimonious, or Kyte as most of you know him, is going to be retiring. He'll still be around somewhat, but honoring the agreement he had with Malan'tai, his time of meddling in the affairs of the Western Hemisphere is over, and he'll be seeking engagements further East.

Ruin (Or Apocalypse) was never used. I apologize for this, and maybe I seem irresponsible for it, but the fact of the matter is I had perfect plans to bring her into play with another character, but then that other person never finished the character in question and just decided to ditch me on it. As such, I might be throwing her into the bin as well.

I plan to utilize these two slots freeing up, but I figured when I had a myriad of ideas, why not let the people I'm going to be using them for decide what they want? Here are my ideas.

I left this poll multiple choice so you can choose TWO characters. Please don't do more or less than two.

* (Click on the colors to bring up character sheets where they're listed!)
Seras "Cain" Alabaster*- Cain is a lich that has the power to bring the dead back to life to use in combat. Ironically enough she has good intentions, though this could change when I bring her app back. They still get their powers and abilities. Let's just say she plays on the same team as the guys.

Spoiler:

Adoroar Tigersoul- Adoroar is built like a tank, carrying demonic heritage in his blood that got there a few centuries ago and just now resurfaced in him. He swings hard, and can take a lot of damage, not to mention his skill in iaijutsu. Iaijutsu is a concept of swift and precise, efficient strikes meant to cut down your enemy in the same stroke that you draw your katana, if not in a few slices after, before returning it to its sheath. Adoroar is a samurai, and has a code of honor that promotes fair fights in challenges.

Spoiler:

Apocalypse*- A STAR labs creation utilizing the DNA of Doomsday to try and create another failsafe in case Superman went rogue against the United States. Unfortunately she escaped containment. She's nowhere near as fearsome as her ancestor, but she always comes back to life after dying. She's a little bubbly, but definitely deadly if you threaten her.

I used this as a BASE for a COMMISSION of Apocalypse, so excuse me if it's a bit...showy.:

David Salem- Basically my incarnation of a Robin. I don't really know if I should play him as I've recently had an application accepted for another low powered character for the B-team, but David was my idea for a Robin. He was taught extensively by the CIA. The most interesting thing is he doesn't wear a suit; that's not how to protect from the shadows. He strikes as the unseen civilian. If each Robin had an archetype (Dick with his escrima, Jason with guns, Tim his bo staff, Damian his katana), then David's would be batons. Very flirty. Maybe a mercenary character, but originally designed as a hero.

Spoiler:

Thank you for your help.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End of an Era (Please Read)   The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 5:46 pm

Surprised David's winning over the yandere destroyer of worlds and the necromancer lesbian.

I'll be posting here to keep it on the current topics bar. Obviously I want everyone to voice their opinions.

Feel free to post here too.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End of an Era (Please Read)   The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 11:32 pm

It appears Cain's taken the lead. Interesting. I can't wait to see the conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The End of an Era (Please Read)   The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 12:39 am

There was no vote bar for you to make an Itachi character. I demand a recount.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End of an Era (Please Read)   The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:23 am

LOL. I might take David out, so maybe I'll throw that guy in instead.

You should catch up to getting your third character. xD
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End of an Era (Please Read)   The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Any new votes today?
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The End of an Era (Please Read)   The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 3:58 pm

UPDATE: Consider David removed. I would LOVE to play David but I would like to play Adoroar, Apocalypse, and Cain a lot more. I would like if you could avoid voting for him, and if those who have voted for him would change their votes to someone else.

Also, it seems one person only voted once. I would like for them to amend this mistake and pick an additional choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of an Era (Please Read)   The End of an Era (Please Read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of an Era (Please Read)
Page 1 of 1