Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Two Announcements (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Two Announcements (Please read) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Two Announcements (Please read) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Two Announcements (Please read) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Two Announcements (Please read) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Two Announcements (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Two Announcements (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Two Announcements (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Two Announcements (Please read) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Two Announcements (Please read) Vote_lcapTwo Announcements (Please read) Voting_barTwo Announcements (Please read) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Two Announcements (Please read) Vote_lcapTwo Announcements (Please read) Voting_barTwo Announcements (Please read) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Two Announcements (Please read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Two Announcements (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: Two Announcements (Please read)   Two Announcements (Please read) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 1:40 pm

Hello all.

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for coming here again. I'm very excited and truly very happy that we have gotten such a well reception, especially from the people I first roleplayed alongside (Looking at you, Dar and CM. I know JaK's lurking, too).

Let's get onto what this topic is for, though.

Allow me to make this clear. The stat system that we had posted up was a preliminary one. It's not their fault, it's a result of miscommunication that I created. This stat system is still being developed. There is little point to start including them in new character apps because you can't use them yet. And this system is still under development. Just from the time that we made the announcement to this one, they've already had a change. One stat has been added, and one removed.

I take responsibility for it. It's my miscommunication, after all. When this is finished you can expect a wonderfully versatile stat system tailored to the characters that you want to create and a more balanced play in general. But that's not what we're doing right now.

Which brings me to point two.

Before the stats come in, we are having one final arc (see Calling all Titans!: Vanishing).

Look, some of you are very busy. Some of you have been contemplating whether coming back to the site is really worth it. This arc is for you. One last adventure with characters of old. After this, those characters don't have to be here anymore.

Things change. The number of players that have come and gone here is...simply astounding. We're the last few. Once we finish this arc, change is coming. It's going to be a new site, with the same theme, but there will be a different roleplay style and feel to the site. I'm planning on paying for advertisement to the site to get us rolling.

If it's your time to bow out, this is the arc for you to do that. Go ahead and bring your character back. Your horse is ready, and the sun is setting. If you want to ride out to your sunset, this is the time.

Certainly doesn't mean we won't miss you. But if you need to leave and you've been looking for a stopping point, this party is for you.

I will post up the new stats in a separate announcement. They are not to be used yet.

Thank you. All of you.

-Kyte
Back to top Go down

Two Announcements (Please read)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Boot 3-
Jump to: