Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFood shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Voting_barFood shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Vote_lcapFood shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Voting_barFood shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Food shoping.(Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 7:49 am

Titus calmly puts away the food with Ella's help, but winces as she asks if there's a reason they make him get the groceries. He thinks, then responds." Oh..um...its cause they're so....busy. They....all have..jobs, and I don't....So, its....my job...to take care..of groceries."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:36 pm

It looks like he wasn't going to come clean.
"Titus, I may have the look of preppy blonde cheerleader, but I am a lot smarter than you think. Now, tell me really, where are your parents?" She asked him calmly as she begun to put away all of the groceries. She didn't want to pressure him, but she needed to now the truth.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:53 pm

Titus bites his lip when she says she wasn't fooled." ........O-okay...." He sighs, looking out the window, and comes clean.".....All of the stuff I said i-is true.......They really were what I said, and it was...good.But, the war started.We were going to evacuate, but in the confusion...I-I got left behind.S-so....I stayed...I made sure to watch over our home. I got a job, went to school...I-I kept my nose clean...I didn't want to be adopted again...I knew that maybe I wouldn't b-be lucky again.." He looks at her." Are y-you going to report me?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:57 pm

Ella sighed, so it was worse than she thought. She hopped up on the counter and looked at Titus, not knowing what to say to make him feel better.
"I don't know. Reporting you sounds evil when you put it like that, but it's really what's best for you. Everyone needs a stable family to rely on during hard times, what do you have?" Ella told him gently, looking around the room and sighing.

"I can do my best to find another situation without letting your name slip, but you can't keep on living by yourself. We live in a country where alien attacks are regular, how are we supposed to know if you're okay when you have no one else?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 3:42 pm

Titus blinks as Ella hops onto the counter, looking at him.She tells him that though itseemed bad, it was what was best for him. Family was what others relied on in a crisis, and what did he have? He slowly nods She continues, saying that it wasn't safe for him to live alone." I....suppose...It does get lonely..." He looks at her." What...should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:00 pm

Ella sighed and looked at the ceiling. "I really don't know. I could talk to a trusted adult about it, without dropping your name." She was only 15, she didn't really know what to do in this kind of situation. She hasn't been faced with this kind of stuff, how was she expected to just know the answer... She was... confused.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Titus nods when she says she says that maybe she could talk to a trusted adult. He notices that she seemed stressed,so the young former gives her a reassuring hug." I-Itll be okay....There's no need to worry. We can figure it out, right?" He looks at her, and steps back, giving a reassuring smile."L-lets go...talk with this adult..okay?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Ella leaned her head back and sighed, who should she go to? The only trusted adult she ever talked to was her dad but her whole family was out of town for the next few weeks. She'll come up with something and save the day, like a proper B-teamer should do.
"Okay, Give me two days, by then I'll have your solution alright?" She told him, putting on a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Titus nods, smiling gratefully." T-thank you...." He steps back, his eyes narrowing thoughtfully as he considers her powers, and her kind nature."....Zephyrus." He smiles shyly, explaining." I-its the Greek god of the gentle,spring wind,..H-he brought in the rains necessary for bearing fruit." He gives her a hug again, and and steps to the fridge." Uhm...do you want something to drink or eat?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Titus seemed genuinely happy, finally things were going right for him. Ella made a promise to herself that she'd do everything in her power to get this done right.
After that, he offered her food. "I really shouldn't I have cheer practice later and if I eat now I'll get sick during flying." She told him, hopping off the counter and looking around. "Right now, you need to make sure you eat and get all of your vitamins. I'm going to find you a family."

Ella teased his hair then ran out the door, definitely something a mom would do.

(End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food shoping.(Moon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2