Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Food shoping.(Moon) Vote_lcapFood shoping.(Moon) Voting_barFood shoping.(Moon) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Food shoping.(Moon) Vote_lcapFood shoping.(Moon) Voting_barFood shoping.(Moon) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Food shoping.(Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Food shoping.(Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Titus staggers through the store, the bags of supplies blinding him. Unfortunately for him, the karts were all taken, which was why he was laden down into supplies.The boy bumps into a man." Watch it, kid!!" Titus's eyes widen." S-sorry..." The man snorts, walking away, and the bteamer walks upnto the counter, paying up before leaving the store.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Downtown was always beautiful this time of day. Things were buzzing, people were moving, it was almost like the city was alive! It gave Ella some kind of energy when she realized that their were still days like this among the storm.
The girl was happily walking down the street, not looking where she was going of course, and ran into somebody. She would quickly freak out and help the boy up.
"Sorry, sorry, sorry! I didn't see where I was going and-. Hey Titus!!" She rambled on and on until she saw who the familiar face was.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 4:32 pm

This time, it was Titus who was the bumpee.Being overburdened as he was, this sent the pour boy tilting over." Meep..." A second later, he,and the bags are on the ground. He looks up, smiling kindly at his teammate, speaking at his usual quiet timber."That's fine, Ella..." Gathering the spilled supplies up,he let's Ellen help him up."Um.....how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:38 am

After they finished picking up all of his stuff, Ella smiled and looked at him. "I'm doing great! I don't usually venture out much due to lack of time, but today cheerleading practice was cancelled." The girl told him, playing with the ends of her hair. "What have you been up to, and why are you out buying groceries? Are you having a party and I wasn't invited!" Ella teased.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:56 am

Titus blinks, nodding." I see...Its good you got sometime for yourself." He smiles, then picks up the bags, oofing.The boy looks at her, his shades slipping and his face reddening as she teases him," heh...no...Uhm..I don't handle crowds that well..So, I stop by the store every week.Its hard to transport, but that's fine..." He twitches his nose,trying to keep his shades on. Unfortunately, his hands were full.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 9:20 pm

Bumpitybump, I am he,Stump! Boogie
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:19 pm

Ella giggled, pushed his shades up, and reached out her hands. "How about you tell me an awesome story, and I'll help you take these groceries home." Ella joked, giggling. The cheerleader would take two of the heaviest bags, whether Titus likes it or not, then waited to see where he'll go. "I'm just joking about the story." Ella told him, looking at the way he panicked around smaller things.
"Okay! Where's your casa?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 2:34 pm

Titus blinks, smiling shyly as she pushes his glasses back up, then tilts his head as she says shell carry a couple of the bags if he tells her a story." Er, let me think of one..but you don't need to carry anything..."She does so anyway, and reassures him he doesn't need to tell her a story if he doesn't want to. He nods." O-okay.." Asked where his home was, he directs his attention down the street." I-its a way down the road...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:00 pm

Ella giggled. "Well it's a good thing I don't have any plans today, looks like we'll be walking for a while!" She told him, bumping into him playfully. The cheerleader began to walk down the street with Titus at her side, wondering what could await them when they got there. "What's your family like? Do you have any siblings?" She asked, adjusting the bags so it was easier to hold them.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:13 pm

Titus smiles sheepishly," um... Its not too far, at least..." Blinking as she bumps him playfully, they began walking.She asks him what his family is like, and if he has any siblings.Considering his situation, the wall former considers what to say." Uhm....dads a Sports Critic..Mom works at a bank...I have a big brother...He works as a mechanic and was a biker....uhm, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:21 pm

Ella listened to him while smiling. "Wow you're family sounds interesting!" She told him while thinking about her family currently.
"Well My Dad works with gaming companies throughout the world and my mom is a stay at home mom. I also have 4 brothers.... It gets pretty crazy at my house." She explained to him, brushing hair out of her face. She was really excited to meet his family, it was always exciting to meet new people! "How old is your brother?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 4:14 pm

Titus shrugs." I-I suppose...they're mom,dad, and brother.." He listens as she tells him about her family. Four brothers?! Sure sounded hectic....She asks him how old her brother was.He smiles,answering." Nearly twenty....He's kinda cool..." They finally arrive at his apartment complex.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Whatever Ella was expecting, it definitely wasn't this. It didn't seem very safe for a boy his age to be living in, family or not. Either way, she didn't let her smile waver, she just waited for Titus to lead the way.
"Well, lead the way my friend!" She said with optimism which seemed to brighten anyone's day. She was still very excited to meet his family, she wondered if they had powers as well. If so, what kind of powers?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 7:39 pm

Titus smiles shyly at her optimism, and does as she asks, leading the way inside and up the stairs, till they arrive at his home.Juggling his bags, he gets a key out, unlocking it and going inside. The first room was obviously the living room, with multiple bookshelves on the walls, all laden down. There were also a few anime DVDs and manta scattered throughout. Above the TV were pictures of the Smith Family. The three of them were noticeably different than Titus, with bright red hair and blue eyes. Despite that, they were all grinning, even Titus, who had a bigger smile on his face than his standard quick smile." Oh..u-uhm...It looks like...theyre ....er...out..They..might be back..later." Titus makes sure to avoid Ella's eyes, Hus head sinking into his shoulders as he lies." Er...!ets go get these put away..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:55 pm

When she entered the home, everything seemed to be normal. The general area was nice and pretty family like, except that he was noticeably different. Maybe that was a sign of his powers of sort, people tend to stick out when they have unique abilities and or gifts.
However, Ella wasn't an idiot. The family was different, he was nervous, and they were conveniently not home right now. What was really going on? Ella decided to let this play out for a bit longer to see if Titus will really explain to Ella what his family life is like. Until then, she followed him into the kitchen to help put away groceries.

"Is there a reason that they make you get the groceries?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food shoping.(Moon)   Food shoping.(Moon) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Food shoping.(Moon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next