Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEy, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Voting_barEy, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Vote_lcapEy, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Voting_barEy, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 4:50 pm

Lilith X kept her voice as emotionless as always, along with her facial expressions. Even though Toji couldn't see it with her helmet on.
"I was surprised." The Thrall told him plainly, maintaining composure at all time.
"What exactly are we looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Toji nods distractedly, scratching." Yaah..I...see...What is this feeling..." With a howl, a small abomination leaps out from the shadows, latching onto the halfling. Normally this wouldn't do much, but a hiss raises up, and he grunts in pain." Frwakin maniac...he's..managed..to fuse holy energy and dark spirits." With a growl, Toji punches his fist through its head,banishing ir.Staggering, he twitches." Look for a sigil. Morons like this tend to haveva symbol they like."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 5:39 pm

LX simply watched as the wretched thing jumped out and attacked Toji. He quickly killed it, but he said something about fusing holy and demons, that shouldn't be possibly. They are literal opposites and can hurt each other constantly, it can't be possible.
Toji then mentioned looking for a symbol of sort, not describing it in any way. That wasn't helpful at all, LX simply stood back and watched him scavenger, not really wanting to be here.
"Why exactly are you looking for this guy."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:13 pm

Toji examines his arms, frowning." Jeez...how is it even possible...even if he managed, a demon would be instantly banished.I suppose fallen spirits would work, but still...It wouldn't last long,only long enough to be a suicide bomb....That must mean whoever this is is onto me.."Toji looks up,blinking." Oh...Well, whoever this guy is, is a threat to innocents. I have to look out for the city, ya know?" He looked around, frowning. " K...considering the demon types he's thrown at me, it should be a runic form...hmmm.."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:21 pm

So this boy decided he needed to protect the city, that didn't make sense to LX, but she simply shrugged. She knew a lot about demons, and even demon tongue, maybe she knew this demons tongue if she could examine it closer. The battle was too much play and not enough serious for her, she should have been more observant.
"If it's a demon symbol it will most likely be made of harsh lines and looks eerie when you read it." She explained, looking around the area only with her eyes. She had no urge to track this guy down, let help, but she wanted to at least say she knew this guy eventually.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:01 pm

Toji nods." Yaah..I know...thanks for telling me though." He scratches his neck, examining the surroundings more carefully. Seeing a sigil on a wall a little distance away on a wall,,he blurs over excitedly." There we are!!!" He peers close, then experimentedly pounds the wall, flenching and flexing his hand as he curses lightly in Okamian. The halfling then peers at the script that suddenly appears below the sigil." ........" He sighs, looking at Lilith." I don't suppose you can read this?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:08 pm

The Thrall nodded her head and followed the energetic boy over to the sigil he found. He asked her to translate it and looking at it, it was something very different. It seemed like someone almost made their own sigil, like the forged something old with something new. Breathing new life into persay.
"It is almost like they forged two languages together. It roughly translates to 'Birth through lightning'." She told him, backing up from the sigil.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:51 pm

Toji blinks." Wait....birth through lightning....They wouldn't...would they?" Toji shakes his head." Naaah...but still, I might as well try." He reaches out, his hand coated in lighting, and pushes lightly against the wall,blinking as it slides aside,revealing a pitch black entranceway." Alright...let's be careful,yah? I'll go first.* he steps inside..
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Lilith X followed him closely behind, her heightened eye sight obviously giving her the advantage in the situation.
"This hallway goes on for about 50 more feet and then there's a fork in the pathway." She told him, retracting her helmet to get a better look on things. It was almost as bright as day now with her helmet not obstructing the view.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:28 pm

Toji blinks." So you have nightvision, huh? Cool. Tell me if there's anything that might need smashing, if you don't mind." They continue on, reaching the fork. Toji thinks about which to choose, but hears cackling coming from the left. " k...stealth...and, take them alive, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:48 pm

"Not nightvision exactly." The thrall explained to him, looking further down the hallway. Once they got to the fork in the path, The Thrall looked down as far as she could and only saw darkness from each end.
"I do not know which way to go, the choice is yours"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:19 am

Toji blinks." Oooh..OK."He thinks,then chooses the left, since that was were the cackling was coming from.As they journey deeper, a sickly green glow begins to lighten the tunnel slightly, and eventually they reach the end, which opens to a huge laboratory, filled with both advanced machines and arcane objects. A form can be seen fiddling with microscopes at the far side of the room. Toji whispers." Okay....how do you want to do this?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:41 am

Lilith X followed him until the area opened to a giant lab area. She saw the man messing with some kind of experiment which led to Toji asking her a question about how they should do this. The Thrall was a trained assassin, this would be a cake walk.
"I'm assuming you want answers, let me do this." She told him, turning invisible and getting in a closer range.

Once she had a good shot, she would take out four paralyzing darts and throw them to hit the guy directly in four parts of his spine, Paralyzing him completely.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:32 am

Toji blinks as she says to let her do this. Nodding, hevwatches as she takes him down, paralyzing him, though not his mouth, unfortunately. Rolling his eyes at the rude curses pouring from his mouth, Toji walks up,  nudging the experimenter." Well. Compared to most of my battles, that was..what's the word..anticlimactic.Now, what exactly are you up to?" The scientist fixes a maddened eye on the boy." Oooooh...an okamian...what I wouldn't do for some of your DNA...Ahem, he he he he he he he he..I'm splicing." Toji tilts his head." Splicing?" The man nods." Yes..yes..Splicing. I modifyband combine various monster genes on the cellelaur level...of course, there's certain...rituals..I need to do." Toji bods." I see...tell me..why are you doing this?" The mab grins." To erase the human scum, of course!I know you understand...They make war,pollute oceans, slaughter entire races..Thgeu need to faaaaaaade." Toji shakes his head." Not so.You think demons will leave this earth untouched trust me,you have no idea what you're doing."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:46 am

The Thrall listened to the crazy man and nodded along. She agreed that humans were weird and should be wiped from this planet eventually, just not now. When Lilith comes, she will destroy this world properly, using Lilith X's body forcefully. Right now, she wanted to know what kind of demon they were talking about, and why he was trying to go after Toji?
"I am very lost in the situation." Lilith X, getting a weird vibe from Toji. It was like he was very bitter with this man. The Thrall crouched down and pulled out a knife, pressing it to the mans throat. She looked up at Toji for approval.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)   Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ey, didnt your mama tell you not to play on bridges?! (Moony)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next