Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Vote_lcapSafe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Voting_barSafe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Vote_lcapSafe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Voting_barSafe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Empty
PostSubject: Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji)   Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 1:00 pm

(If you don't want any Titans or anyone else,just let me know and I'll take it off.^^)

Toji glances at her. Still scared...He then gives her a reassuring shoulder nudge.Hopefully this'd cheer her up...Wish she understood what he said, then the boy could've warned her in a way that wouldn't have scared her so badly...Looking up as they arrive, he gestures at it, as if to say,-What do you think?-
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji)   Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 5:14 pm

She gave a slight smile at the nudge to say thank you, She then looked up at the massive building when he gestured to it and gave a thumbs up to say it was cool. She though looked a bit antsy still, clearly wanting to go inside where it was apparently safe. When they would go inside she'd seem more like her usual self since she was now safe and began to look at things with wonder and curiosity again. She though was having troubles not going around and touching all the shiny things around her as she would look around she didn't stray too far from Toji but she did wander around a bit.

((ooc: nah its cool part of the reason i wanted a new thread was so that we could make it open to others.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji)   Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 9:16 pm

(Ooooh~ I wanna join! Question. How long after Glut's incident do you think this is, HB?)
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji)   Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:35 am

Gluttony was in the house, trying to cook pancakes while on crutches. It wasn't working out too well for her. She had made about 10 burnt on one side, gooey on the other, pancakes so far. Luckily, bad tasting food didn't really matter to her as she was munching on one of her failed experiments when the door opened. The blue haired sin blinked and smiled happily, making her way to the foyer. "Toji!! Welco-... Who's this??" She blushed lightly and tried to extend her hand towards the girl, but almost fell over. "N-nice to meet you. My name's Tianna." She still wasn't ready to give out her sinful name yet. The girl didn't think she deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji)   Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Toji gives a slight smile back, walking over and opening the door.When she walks in, he'd follow, closing the door and gently tapping the frame of the last family picture his family had ever took with a sad smile, which twitches in amusement as she wanders around and looks at stuff. As Glut comes in he blurs over, gently hugging her with a kiss and then supporting her."Ey love...This is,as far as I can make out, Crystal. She doesn't speak English, so fair warning on that." The boy rests his head on her, relaxing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji)   Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 6:26 pm

Crystal looked to the girl as she arrived and blinked looking at her curiously. She then looked at the extended hand and curiously took it she would let tianna shake if but she wouldn't try to do so first since she wasn't quite sure what they were even doing. Though as she seemed to introduce herself Crystal deduced that this was probably another introduction method that she would have to make a mental note of.

She smiled and blinked as toji hugged and kissed her, she understood what the first one was probably for but she didn't get the first part. She'd have to observe others some more doing these actions before trying them though she would hate to miss use an action for what seemed to be individuals you already know. Toji then seemed to introduce her to tianna for her so she just sorta waved to her slightly with a smile trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji)   Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 7:37 am

Tianna shook her hand when she placed it in hers. Then Toji explained that she didn't speak English and Tianna nodded, thinking for a moment as she was pulled into a hug and kiss by her love. When they finally separated, she looked at Crystal with a sweet smile. "Are you hungry?" She looked back up at Toji. "Can she understand English?" Again, her eyes switched back to Crystal. "Do you like pancakes??" She grinned up at Toji. "I've gotten pretty good at cooking with these things!" She looked down to her crutches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji)   Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Safe Place (Mama E,Titans/any others staying with Toji)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: