Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Confrontation (Mama E) Vote_lcapConfrontation (Mama E) Voting_barConfrontation (Mama E) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Confrontation (Mama E) Vote_lcapConfrontation (Mama E) Voting_barConfrontation (Mama E) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Confrontation (Mama E)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Confrontation (Mama E) Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:23 am

Today was a day of training for Lilith X. She gathered all of the vampires in the early morning, trained for several hours, then came out to have just a few moments to herself. Lately she's been wandering around the cemetery, finding peace with the silence of the dead. Today was not as silent as she thought.

The Thrall was making her way through the aisles of the dead, wandering with no real purpose when she saw a person off into the distance. Her heightened vision aloud her to see, so she was able to prepare herself. At first, she didn't know who or what it was, that is, until she saw the blue tips of the hair. Lilith X only knew one person in Jump City that had that hairstyle, and right now, she had the urge to talk to her.
Recently, Lilith X found a sort of peace when around her. Jenny let her go without forcing her to kill her like many other heroes before her.

LX made her way towards the girl, seeming a bit odd considering she was wearing a tank top, shorts, and wrapping around her fists and feet. Lilith stood back a distance, watching her, observing her human nature, what was she doing? Did she follow her here?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:47 am

Jenny stood by a grave hands in her pockets as she looked down to the tomb stone on the back had her death information crossed out and on the front had new scratched in information of her freind or well her first girl freind thats relationship ended in a night twice by the girl nearly dying and going into a coma and the second time actualy dieing.

"A lot has happened since I burreied you here laney..." She crotched down sighing. "things are... I dont know if their better or worse or the same... but needless to say I'm all alone again for the most part... Team work just really hates me when its in an actual team of more than two...."

She smiled softly but frowned "I had to relive all my near deaths.. all the physical trama.. everything recently and after that I learned that my family was fake... Turns out I'm not even human... yeah yeah I know I was a technical zombie from rqaising from the dead but now aparently I'm even more far from human too."

"Turns out I'm a genetically engeneried humanoid with some human dna to look human but mostly alien... no idea of what kinnd of alien but I honestly don't care anymore at this point. Things have been really hetic.. I even for some reason hav ebeen trying to save this one girl alot.. she has a really pretty name, it's Lilith or well she adds X but i like going with lillith because adding the X means that I ignolage her as just some empty vessel and I'm never going to since shes a living breathing person."

Sje sits down smiling a bit again. "She pretty cute too though I think if I made a move my bad luck would kick in and shed be takne away from me like everyone else.. so I'll just look after her and be there for her and make sure she stays safe...." She started to hear some leafs get steped on behind her and her ears perked up.

She looked to the sourced and blsuhed not knowing what al lillith heard of her 'just play it cool maybe she didnt hear anything.' "I uh... hey Lillith looking for unicorns to hun tfor your lord and savoir chicken man?" she joked around as she noticed her outfit. She saw all the bite marks and unlike most she didnt judge her and gave a pitiful sympathetic look she gave a I love how strong you are to endure that much face before focusing and looking at lilliths face.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 12:58 am

Lilith X was to focused on watching Jenny's facial expression that she didn't catch what she said. The only thing that she heard was how she felt about her name, Lilith X. The Thrall didn't quite understand what she meant, but she didn't like the fact that she was here right now saying her name. Did she follow her here after what happened the other night? She already told her she didn't want help from her, she didn't want to get her involved, but it's making it too hard.
She tilted her head at her joke, unicorns?

Lilith X shook her head anyways. "Why are you here?" She asked with her monotone voice, staying a good distance from her. "You know as good as I that she shouldn't be seen with me." The Thrall stated, coming off threateningly without meaning too.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:12 am

Jenny smiled to her standing up with her hands in her pockets smiling softly to her ."well I like to live oit my emo phase of my teenage years at graveyards and write dark peomes about how life is unfair." she said clearly making a sarcastic joke. "that and I wanted to visit a very old freind of mine along with my old grave."

" Yeah its weird i burried her hear but its all i could think of doing after seeing her get killed. Ive ben thinking about bringing her body back to texas and reburry her by the others but things have been so hectic I havent been able too..."

she looked a bit sadened by the thought of the others she spoke of not realizing Lilith didnt know who she was talking about nor did she think about the fact she just talked about her old team which she hasn't done before at least she hasnt when i was infront or to others. She refocused and smiled a bit.

"so, what about you, why are you wondering around? You also working on your dark peotry to express your feelings in a secret fashion? if you are dont worry I wont tell others you actually express emotions" she teased her and made sure Lilith knew she was only teasing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:22 am

Jenny went on to tell her about a friend who died and was buried here, along with herself. It made no sense to Lilith X but she just accepted that some human things were only ever going to make sense to humans.
She still wasn't too sure how to act around Jenny, considering she kept on bringing up this poetry thing like Lilith X knew what she was talking about. Honestly, Lilith X was more alien to the world around her than a, you guessed it, an alien.

"I'm here to take a break, and to make sure you leave." Lilith X told her, acting somewhat protective over the girl. "The others may not like the fact that you have been seen with me several times now, along with getting closer to our home." She explained, cleaning up dried blood around her knuckles. Today was a hand to hand combat practice, a brutal one at that.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:35 am

Jenny smirked at what she said "Careful now I'm starting to think you might actually like me" she teased again. "but don't worry as you know I can handle myself that and it's my grave so i guess I just you know have a right to be here my name is sorta on the grave and all." She noticed the blood and blinked looking to her.

"I can heal that for you if you want, I know that your a macho man and you dont like my help but still getting healed is better than walking around with an injury.... or hey maybe thats the other guys blood. I know I might be sounding annoying to you with my constant bothering of you but I'd feel bad not to offer any help I can to you... which is weird for me since I normally don't... And now I'm doing that whole never shutting up thing my brain loves to make me do" she said with and awkward smile and sratching the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 1:48 pm

This girl seemed to ramble a lot. Reading books on human physiology and how the brain works, Lilith X is quite familiar with how humans act even if she doesn't understand why. She knows that this girl could possibly nervous with the way she is rambling on, but why? It's not like they haven't been in contact before, nor does Lilith X have any weapons. She simply shrugged.
"If I went back with healed fists, they would know something is up. The pain is here to make me stronger." She told her as if it was factual logic. "It's not that bad anyways, just a few cuts and maybe some broken knuckles." She said plainly, rubbing her knuckles together. Right now, her instructor had made her destroy wooden dummies with her fists, which usually end up being pretty painful, but the pain was here to make her stronger, something she's need in battle.

"Besides that, who was your friend?" She asked, pointing to the grave.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Lilith would see Jennys worried expression when she mentchioned the broken knuckles but said nothing more understanding that she may just caause more harm than good by healing her. "Lillith if you ever want a break from all this just know you can come stay with me. I know you probably wont but I just want you to know that Im still at the hotel and youre always welcome to come by when ever you want to."

She said not knowing hhow else she could help but really wanting to help her. She then looked to the grave stone and her ear droped sadly along with her expression. "It's complicated... but she was someone really important to me... and I was forced to watch her get killed...."

((ooc:4000th post hype!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:47 pm

Lilith X looked at the grave then back at Jenny. She could see the emotional pain on her face, this person must have meant a lot to her. Lilith X patted her on the back like the many men before her has done to Lilith X after a training session.
"Pain makes up stronger." She recited, trying to help in anyway, even though she probably just came off as a douche. She couldn't exactly project emotion, so most of the things she said came off as rude or sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 12:43 pm

Jenny teared up but then suddenyl but softly hugged Lillith close. "Then I must be stronger then any tank by this point." she said softly crying. She let go though sniffing and wiping her eyes "sorry if I invaded your personal space..." she siad as she realized that she just suddenly hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:36 pm

Suddenly Jenny was wrapping her arms around her? She was making weird noises and her eyes were leaking, crying? Why? Lilith X slowly peeled Jenny off of her and inched farther away. Whatever Lilith X just told her made her upset, usually when she upsets someone it ends in a brutal beating, The Thrall was now trying to remove herself from the situation.
"I need to go now, today is a training day." She explained as she began walking away. She didn't want to get caught up in the need to protect someone, but at this rate, whether the Thrall likes it or not, she may get a little protective over Jenny.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:39 pm

Jenny blinked but sighed "Wait I'm really sorry if I made you feel uncomfertable!" she frowned as she started walking away. '....so this is why boys don't cry....' Jenny sighed looking down but waved. "bye then I guess...." she said a bit sadly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Lilith X walked back to the tomb and slowly opened the gate, preparing herself for several more hours of brutal training. Once she got inside, the pushed the casket over and began her way down into the darkness where she would spend the next few days doing who knows what.

(End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation (Mama E)   Confrontation (Mama E) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confrontation (Mama E)
Page 1 of 1