Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Vote_lcapDisco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Voting_barDisco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Vote_lcapDisco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Voting_barDisco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Disco Inferno [open] DONZO

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 1:46 pm

Toji growls, his eyes going black and gold as he attacks. On his last attack though, he slows slightly, and that's where he's grabbed. Grunting in pain, he glares at Lust, and begins to take deep breaths, channeling lightning into his mouth, which crackles around Hus teeth. What exactly was he doing? Well..he was preparing for a Hells Yell. Hevdidnt have enough time to fully charge it, son the attack would only hit likeva couple of hydraulic rams." Hells...."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Yes! He could feel... faster. What did that feel like really though? Maybe it was just wishful thinking. All though, things seemed to be going slower then normal. Seeing Toji prepare an attack from his mouth, Inferno did the only logical thing (in his mind) and threw a now lightning fast punch right for his mouth!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 5:47 pm

" YEEEEE-GAH?!" The fist connects with his jaw, hurting him and directing the shotgun rsque blast away, shattering/shocking a table nearby.Toji rotates his jaw, rearing his head back and delivering a headbutt before wriggling out and  jumping backwards, staggering." Uuuugh...Y-youre pretty tough..." He soppurts himself by crouching." But...I..ain't backing down. I can't let you hurt...anybody." It was obvious the injuries were taking toll. He didn't have long before he fell onconsious. He rushes toward, swing slower than he was earlier this fight.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:09 pm

If Toji had been someone else, his head would have exploded from the sheer force of the awessomitude of Inferno's fist. Maybe it was his own injuries piling up and handicapping his power. Whatever the reason, he had gotten some space between himself and Toji that allowed him to get up- much faster then normal. Almost lost his balance infact. "These guns aren't just for show kid," Inferno retorted in his usual, cocky but good natured teasing. He licked some blood off of his lips and got ready for Toji's next attack, which with his increase in speed, was able to knock it away with one hand before following up with swing of his knee aimed for Toji's head.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 6:48 pm

Toji chuckles at Infernos retort." And yet you're just...so..showy..." His attack rebuffed, he gets a knee to the head, flying across the room.Crashing into a wall, he slides down, and stands back up slowly, staggering as his vision blurs." Is....is that all..you..got,heheheh...Ugh...." He shuffles toward, weaving." I'll..admit...you've earned...my...respect. But..I..gotta..stop you." He raises his fists, tilting toward then recovering.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:24 pm

"You're fun to fight, I'll give you that. Or I've just been slacking off," Inferno chuckled, not tired in the traditional sense. His body ached, the electrical injuries stinging like tiny pin pricks all across his body. Even with the added speed, it was too little too late at this point. He probably had enough for another round or two in em before his body would shut down. It was weird to think about your body like that. But then his attention was drawn to the sound of clapping.

"I wouldn't say that. You're just still rough around the edges is all," a voice followed. The speaker was a very pale man with red hair that rivaled Inferno's in brightness, clad in an expensive European suit. Inferno felt himself perk up almost immediately, but it wasn't obvious as to why at first. "Your powers haven't fully manifested in your new form my bulky friend. But in time I suspect that you'll be quite the monster," the man added.

Inferno blinked and arched an eyebrow at Toji for a sec before he remembered something. He thought he recognized that voice. This was new, clients usually didn't randomly pop up at the job... usually for good reason. "I always thought you were a creep before... but now I KNOW you're a creep," Inferno snorted up at him. He hated being left out of the loop. New form? Powers haven't fully manifested? What was he blathering about? How dare he talk like he knew him! "So what the hell brings you to this dump?" Inferno demanded, still not entirely sure what was giving him a second wind.

"I felt the place falling apart a mile away. So I decided to swing on by to make sure my investment didn't go up in flames," the pale, obvious crimeboss continued as several other well dressed men wearing red "fanged" masks stood on either side of him. "With that in mind, it's time for you to leave kid. Red looks like he's getting a second wind, you look like you might topple over any time now. And now that me and my associates are here, it's pointless to continue this fight," his voice was now accented, going from english, german, russian and french- he'd been around.

"Whoa whoa whoa- who the hell do you think you are telling me when a fight's done? So what if he looks like he's gonna drop? If he wants to keep fighting, he's more then welcome to it!" Inferno said hotly. This guy was two words away from getting a hell's grenade to the face.

"Red, I admire your whole 'in your face' bravado but imagine what the next fight's gonna be like. You could get carried away and end up crippling what would be the best bloody brawl of your life. Plus, he isn't worth any more of your valuable time in his current state. And what I have planned means you'll get to break some more skulls," the strange man replied, stroking Inferno's ego alittle while still slipping in and out of accents all across the board. The multiple accents were kind of pissing Inferno off, but the guy wasn't wrong...
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Toji snorts." Thanks for th-the compliment." He staggers toward Lust,dripping glowing,blue tinted blood as he looks at his foe,then glances at the three men who abruptly show up.When they say he should leave, he snorts, reaching up a shaking hand and pulling down his eyelid, sticking out his tongue." Go suck a l-lemon...I'm n-not done yet...I can still walk..." He bends down, picking up a length of wood and walking till he reaches Lust. Staggering, he eyes him...then weakly bonks him on the side of the head with the wood."Take....that..."
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:07 pm

And then an audience laugh track played in the background. Thought I forgot about that boombox of Inferno? Inferno glared at the boombox and made it explode for the cliche, lame joke it just made. Don't ask how it suddenly developed sentience. At any rate, this was awkward now and Inferno had no idea how to react to this. This was almost as bad as the time that cat latched onto his face!

"Oh my yes, how terrifying," the accented boss deadpanned as he raised one hand out, twitched his fingers for a second before Toji's blood suddenly started to react violently. Any exposed blood became solidified and became ropes, quickly wrapping around Toji to the point he would lose his balance and fall over. Okay, THAT was definitely new to Inferno. "What was that about walking my young friend?" he chuckled with amusement as he released his control over the blood.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Toji blinks as he's trapped and toppled.Struggling weakly, he tilts his head as the blood becomes liquid again, and glares at the blood warper." You...want,.terrifying?" Shaking his head as his vision flickers, the halfling raises a crackling hand, but the lightning flickers,then fades as his body gives up, leading him to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:47 pm

"Heh... he's amusing," Jack commented, using his hand to manipulate the blood again. Only this time he made it stop Toji's bleeding. Anything left over was drawn to him where it was absorbed into his body. "Dude, that's the stuff. These metahumans give me SUCH A RUSH!" Jack rasped happily. Inferno felt another spike of energy. Was it coming from this weirdo?

"Right right... I got some questions for you later. It's gonna be a long night for you," Inferno stated picking Toji up and lugging him onto his shoulder. The sudden sting of pain meant that was probably not the best idea. "I better not catch wind that you left town or something. Because I don't chase dudes," Inferno added lewdly.

"Wouldn't dream of it Red. One of my associates will page you where you can reach me after you're done with the kid," Jack replied grinning as wide as a cheshire cat. Inferno wasn't sure what was going on in that guy's head, but didn't care right now. He simply made his way out, amazed that during this whole time not a single enforcer showed up. Might have just been the fact this was in the bad part of town, or atleast that's what he thought until he saw what was outside.

The Enforcers HAD shown up, but their pale lifeless bodies seemed to indicate someone had gotten to them first. Not a speck of blood was to bee seen. "I didn't want anyone interrupting your little brawl. Plus I needed a late night snack," Jack said behind Inferno, licking his lips suggestively. For the second time in his life, Inferno felt a shiver run down his spine and was very uncomfortable around this guy. "Anyway, I have more work for you to do if you're interested. But we'll discuss the details after I answer whatever questions you might have. Later," Jack added, his accent fixed on french now. Inferno simply nodded as Jack got into a limo and casually drove off as if nothing had happened.

This guy... Inferno's body tingled in anticipation as to what was in store for him later. Maybe he could roll with this guy for awhile. As long as he wasn't bored. But for now, Inferno made his way toward the closest hospital as quickly as a guy who can leap over a small building in a single bound could!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disco Inferno [open] DONZO
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2