Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Vote_lcapDisco Inferno [open] DONZO Voting_barDisco Inferno [open] DONZO Vote_rcap 
Moon
Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Vote_lcapDisco Inferno [open] DONZO Voting_barDisco Inferno [open] DONZO Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Disco Inferno [open] DONZO

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Empty
PostSubject: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:31 pm

It was a quiet evening in the bad part of Jump City. Shady deals were being done in the shadows that the homeless called home, nocturnal hunters and party goers were flocking to nightclubs, and a certain red haired sin had just finished yet another conquest... for that day. It really was too easy because of his "powers" and while this would have bothered him, the temptation was always to good to ignore. He was after all the embodiment of lust. Did you know he just walked into the bank and stole a large sum of cash? The reason no one reported it? Because Lust. He didn't even need it, he just felt like it. Which would explain a hobo's "good luck" after finding it later that same day.

At any rate, here he was now in some girl's apartment. Wide awake due to not needing sleep, staring at the ceiling with this girl in the crook of one of his arms. This one had stuck out in his mind among the many in the club earlier that night. Admittedly there were others more... "attractive" in the traditional sense, but this one had a much stronger desire then they did. And glancing down at her sleeping peacefully in his arm, he couldn't help but feel she was more attractive for a different reason.

Sparing all the mushy, warm and fuzzy details, his phone buzzed once. After coming to Jump, he made a point to set himself up as muscle for hire and even got himself a phone. Grabbing it off the night stand, the message simply had a number and... a flirtatious signature. Carefully sliding his arm out from under the girl, he sat up and gave the number a call. Most clients didn't leave a signature like that, and he never gave out his "work number" to civilians.

"Busy evening Red?" A male voice purred.

"What do you want?" Inferno asked quietly.

"Straight to the point eh? Don't feel like throwing some words around first? Well, since you asked I do have a job that requires your certain set of skills," the voice replied.

"Who or what do you need gone?" Inferno asked boredly. This one like to hear his own voice alittle too much.

"I plan on setting up shop in Jump City real soon but I'm having some issues with finding the right kind of property. So I've found alittle place in Crash Alley- but the owner is asking for more money then I want to pay," the client replied with a chuckle.

"So what, you want me to knock over a nightclub?" Inferno arched an eyebrow as the client laughed.

"Not exactly. You see, it would also take alot of money and time to rebuild that place from the ground up. So my thinking was that you go in and do some 'redecorating' so to speak," the client explained.

"So go in, knock down some walls, put in a new skylight- combine the bathrooms, yeah I can do that," Inferno said making sure he had the general gist of the idea.

"I'll send you the directions. I've sent word to the bouncer to let you in. Just tell em Jack sent ya," the client finished.

Jack huh? There were a few possible jokes already dancing around in his head with that name as he slipped on some pants. Being careful not to disturb the girl in bed as he finished getting dressed and headed out. Following the directions sent to him, he decided to change his clothes on a whim and changed them into a white two piece suit. He really loved this look and didn't know why. There was quite a line- he didn't do lines and walked by it straight to the bouncer who looked at him, and really looked at him. "Jack sent me," Inferno stated simply.

"Huh... o-oh yeah! Did he now? Alright head on in. My shift is ending soon. So give me like, five minutes," the bouncer said stepping aside for him to make his way inside. Everyone seemed to protest more at the fact he was leaving them then the fact they weren't inside at all. The inside looked like a run down store with some "creative" alterations. It was two stories and had a big dance floor in the middle with a bar and kitchen on one side, bathrooms on the other. Looked pretty standard to him. Though the fact that the guards (even the bouncer) were packing heat led him to believe that there was more going on here then he was told.

Quickly casing the place, Inferno decided to get this party really started. He went up to the bar and ordered a drink. "Can I get you anything else?" the bartender asked.

"Yeah. The number of your dentist," Inferno replied after downing a shot, quickly taking the startled bartender's head and smashing into the bar counter. Then he pulled him onto it and slid him all the way down it so he knocked people out of their seats and their drinks off. The familiar sound of a gun hammer clicking followed by a shot. "That tickled," Inferno smirked, tearing a bar stool out of the floor and throwing it at the startled guard.

More guards, more bullets, and the entire bar counter knocked them into a wall. Panic set in, slowly at first once the club goers saw Inferno, but survival seemed to trump desire. Fair enough, would give him plenty of room.

Last edited by Megalomaniac on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:59 pm

Toji was walking by on his way to a performance,but he hearsvthe bullets and shots inside the club. Sighing, the demon halfling blues inside, growling as he sees Lust." What, you? Maaaan, a real drag...." Shrugging, Toji grins." How about you stop, and I don't make you taste my shoe?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:06 pm

Inferno blasted the bar area with a hell grenade before a familiar, annoying voice rang out. "You again shrimp? Think your man enough to take me without animal sidekicks this time?" Inferno shot back as the flames quickly subsided. "Oh- and that smell is perfume. It's been a busy night incase you were wondering," Inferno added offhandedly before sending another fireball through the glass window of the office over looking the dance floor. "Well- atleast try this time," Inferno yawned, arrogantly as he suddenly kicked off and sped toward Toji like a mack truck, intending to ram him through the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:23 pm

Toji chuckles irritably." Shrimp...that's funny, really...And it wasn't my faukt., he decided to cut in."Toji grins." Perfume....Ah, I see...you've taken up wearing it to cover up that raw stink coming off you....Okay....And yah,yah...I'll be sure to entertain ya." As Lust begins running at him, he jumps up high." TORO!!!!!!" Flipping, he points at the older man, casting out lightning.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Which hit because, Lightning. But since he was here to "redecorate" the place, he just kept going and smashed right through that wall like the kool-aid man. "That'll be you once I get my hands on you," Inferno called back, taking several bricks and hurling them through the part of the wall that WASN'T smashed down, making them fly at Toji or atleast the last place Inferno knew Toji was.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Toji laughs." Ha!! Whatever you say...geezer!!!" The halfling,grunting at a impact at his shoulder, pulls his tanto, and rapidly deflects the other bricks, landing with a thump. Glaring at his foe, he grabs coins from his pocket, charging them with lighting and flicking them at Lust. He knew it wouldn't do much, but he vdidnt feel like destroying the club with his stronger attacks, and besides, he felt like being a pest.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Too bad Inferno did- I mean he was getting paid to do it. At any rate he had quickly ran out of bricks after tearing down more of the wall until he saw Toji, who was throwing coins that would probably just sting more then damage him. He tore a decorative rail (go figure) and brandished it like a bat before smacking the coins backward in different directions. Ever plug something in and get alittle jolt? Yeah, each time he hit a coin. "Don't. Call me. GEEZER!" Inferno bellowed, hurling the railing like a spear while charging a fireball in his hand.

Kicking off through the ceiling, he erupted onto the second floor that overlooked the rest of the dance floor via a metal railing while his fireball continued to quickly grow. Just alittle longer... but in the mean time, Inferno stomped the floor at his feet and sent that portion of the flooring falling down along with a couple tables and several chairs.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Tojis chuckles, controllibgbthe coibs with his secondary electric power and stopping them dead, rapidly slicing apart the rail with his knife. Then, the eyes widen. Pushing people out of the way the halfling forms a storm cutter, jumping and rapidly slashingbapart the debris as he lands in front of Lust." Jeez...I thought elders were supposed to be calm and collected." He assumes a confused pose, then suddenly bursts toward, letting out a rapid flurry of strikes with his legas and empty hand.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Inferno didn't move to dodge, or block. He instead just rammed the near max sized hell grenade right into Toji after the first punch. Sending both combatants flying in different directions from the resulting explosion. Inferno probably had the worse end of the deal as he was sent off the second floor and into the thing the DJs played music on... no I don't know the specific name for it. SHADDAP! Crashing into it gave him a painful electric jolt, and some inspiration! Time for some more music! "I'd say this doesn't concern you kid, I got a job to do. BUT I'm not one to turn down a fight when I'm clearly going to be the winner," he added summoning a slightly modified looking version of his boombox. Modified in that he could plug it into the speaker system. Don't question it.

With a snap of his finger, the music began blaring. And no, none of his clothes came off this time. "You still alive there kid?" Inferno called with a grim chuckle. This was... different. Killing kids wasn't usually on his to do list. Maybe it was just an increasing bloodlust. Or maybe it was the music. Maybe it was both!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Toji groans, then gets up, wincing in pain from the huge burns on his body. He blocked with the Storm cutter, but the flame and explosion had poured around, burning his torso and sending him flying backward.Underneath what remained of his shirt, his skin was badly blistered and reddened, with a few areas...toasty. Grunting he hops down,staggering." No....Not yet, though it...hurts. Man,I keep adding more scars...Alright, let's get back to it, Elder. Can't wait to long, can we?" He assumes a stance, weaving slightly.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 2:52 pm

Inferno wasn't too much better off. That lightning attack to his back while the only significant source of damage, would continue to irritate and sting until his healing kicked in. The shock from crashing into the DJ's turn table didn't help matters. But right now, none of that mattered. There was a slightly twisted grin on Inferno's face as Toji got back up. "More..." was his only thought now. But more of what? He desired... something. The stinging of his back and body seemed almost mute as a pleasant tingling enveloped him. He... liked it. Actually like was putting it mildly. "Heheheheh," he chuckled darkly as he raised one hand and gestured with his fingers toward himself.

He was goading Toji to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Toji grins, stepping toward,but stops.*Waaaaaiiit.....why's he so eager....tch, think I'll go full speed." The halfling begins running around the room, gradually increasing his speed. Soon, he's reached his max speed, 385!!! The Titan let's out a howling warcry, charging at Inferno, debris carried in his wake. Sliding, he dodges as the objects fly towards the Sin, rapidly sending Snappers at his for as he runs past.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:09 pm

Inferno was getting impatient. The subtle tingling all over his body was starting to wear off, being replaced by the uncomfortable sting of his electrical related injuries. And then a ton of stuff came flying at him. Well, that was one way to level most of the club. The flying debris was nothing, he ate bullets for breakfast. The Snappers however were... annoying. They didn't do alot of damage based solely on their size, which was fine. And they stung like hell! Which made him burst out laughing as he swiped at Toji who had already run by him. "Ha ha ha! Is that all you can do? Where's that lightning of yours? Or those mack truck punches?" he challenged, kicking a random piece of debris at Toji.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:26 pm

Toji snorts, still running around the room at high speed."You want me to go all out?! Alright, old man, but don't complain when you need a cane after this!!!" Roaring, he comes at Inferno at max speed, striking out with all the force and strength he can muster. If this sends the sin flying back, the halfling follows, hammering blow after blow into Lusts torso, then finishes by flipping upsidedown,, slamming his feet into his enemies sstomach, all of this down as fast and as hard as he can.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:54 pm

And because of his twisted little desire, he didn't even make an attempt to dodge the onslaught of attacks. You know how long it's been since he really felt pain? I mean, like seriously in pain? And even with his durability, the combination of fast and strong punches were more then enough to hurt. Plus Inferno got to break another wall down, thus one step closer to being done with his "job" here. But there was another reason Inferno was letting Toji wail on him so much. He needed the little speedster to be in the right place at the right time. For what you ask? Well, Inferno's not the brightest in the world, but even he realizes he can't catch Toji on any day of the week. Don't tell him I told you that.

So his plan? Wait for a chance to get his hands on him, then steal as much of his speed as he could! Which was kind of hard with all of the punches, but his body could take it. He just... needed... the right- there! Inferno saw his chance and like lightning, struck fast and tried to get a grip on Toji to steal as much of his speed as possible!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disco Inferno [open] DONZO   Disco Inferno [open] DONZO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disco Inferno [open] DONZO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next