Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapUm...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Voting_barUm...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Vote_lcapUm...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Voting_barUm...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)

Go down 
+4
God King Ferg
Moon
Energy
Hellbreaker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 6:37 pm

A new person approached, being a lot more cocky then the one before. She was about to introduce herself, but then the teacher showed up which made Ella go silent. She didn't want to give off a bad impression on the first day, let alone stand out to much on its own.
The moment he walked in, followed by stragglers, she began to study him. The way he walked, held himself, observed others. He seemed different, then he opened his mouth. Apparently the was a class for people who wanted to control their powers better? No wonder Ella's parents signed her up for this, she was just going to have to trust these people and hope she doesn't get kicked off the cheer squad.

Mr.Black then asked everyone to stand up one at a time to state their power and name, oh no, people are going to think she's completely lame now. Ella took a deep breath and listened to the other people before her. It was finally her turn, Ella brushed her hair out of her face and stood up.

"My name is Ella and I have the ability to manipulate the wind around me." She told the class quickly, followed by sitting down in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:39 pm

Of course the teacher walks in just as the Target, who would later reveal her name to be Ella, was going to speak. Such terrible timing. With a groan he quickly scurried off to the back of the class before Mr. Black began his monologue. The farther back in the class you are, the less likely you are to get called on. Right? Or at least that was the logic he was using.

He grabbed the desk next to Vi simply because it was closest. While Mr. Black talked, he took a second to give Vi a quick gander. At first he was happy at his seat choice. But he quickly noticed the large gauntlets that she was looking over. He began to question his seating choice. She looked like a scrapper, and he was pretty sure that was the school cop that brought her in. He was broken from his thoughts when Mr. Black stated he wanted all the student to state their name and power.

His classmates, aside from Marina could do some pretty impressive things. And he could... see things really good. He sighed, feeling slightly emasculated. But he stood up straight, took a quick breath and followed suite with the other students. But he forgot what he power was even called.

"Malcolm Harper... I can see stuff really good." He sat back down, just when he remembered the name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 12:10 am

OOC:Posting order. Mrshadow, HB, Energy, Moon, Pax, Dar, Ace, Pika and Izzy

BIC:
Mr. Black looked at Eli when he entered. "The later. Please be seated." It would do him no good to have students absent. Two other students arrived. One of them was actually pushed inside the classroom, and Mr. Black gave a sleight smile. He nodded to Amber and waited a few seconds for everyone to find their seats.

Piero sighed. Introductions? Did anyone who didn't already know each other really want to get to know anybody else? Still, he wasn't one to rebel. On his turn, he stood. "Piero. I imagine swords into existence, I guess."

The introductions began. Each member of class B-101 had an unnatural gift of some kind. Right now, these powers were largely unimpressive, but all of them held potential. The newcomers hadn't been in the room when the Mr. Black had given the instruction, so he gave them a moment to share their powers as well.

After everyone had shared, Mr. Black locked the door with a key, put the key in his pocket, walked up to the window and opened it up. "Follow me, and do not fall behind." His words carried weight, as though he would be very disappointed in someone if they failed to follow these orders. He jumped out the window with astonishing grace. They were on the second floor, but he landed on his feet lightly. Without waiting to see if anyone was actually following, he started walking towards the football field, which was currently empty.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Eli nodded in response to the teacher before taking a seat behind Amber. Well, at least he isn't making me go to the principal's office. Probably wouldn't be the best thing to do on the first day. I'll take whatever he dishes out, I mean how hard could it be? he thought before listening to his classmates list their powers. Super smelling? Seeing things really good? No wonder they call us the B-Team. Sounds like we won't exactly be the first called to a battle. When the time came for him to introduce himself, he stood up next to his desk. "Eli Chambers. You could say that I run fast." he said, before dashing to the back of the classroom and to his seat again at top speed, barely avoiding a collision with the wall. Whew, that was close. Hopefully it was impressive at least.

Once everyone had introduced themselves, the teacher moved toward the door and locked it. Aw, don't tell me he's one of those teachers who keeps everyone in the class until the bell rings. That's just cruel. The teacher then moved towards the window and told the students to follow him before jumping out. "Um...he's joking, right? This is the second floor." Getting up, Eli moved towards the window and looked out, seeing the teacher walking on without looking back or waiting. "Apparently not..." he muttered, turning back to the classroom. "So...who's got a fire ladder?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 6:35 pm

Amber noticed someone sit behind her and started reading his mind, seems that so far he was just glad that he wasn't in trouble and that he wasn't so sure about everyone's powers, Amber had to agree with him there. She kept on reading his mind, just looking at personal things, she knew he had super speed before he demonstrated. By the time she was at the end of her one minute limit it had been a few seconds of awkward silence since she was supposed to answer the role call Hmm, oh uh, sorry, I was distracted she stood up and started talking I'm Amber and I can read minds

The teacher then locked the door before jumping out of the window, apparently they had to follow him. Elli asked if anyone had a fire ladder, to which Amber spoke up We don't need one, Titus can use his powers to let us all down she didn't feel the need to ask him if he wanted to, she just manoeuvred herself onto the window ledge so that her legs were dangling down out the room and she was sitting on the window sill, once she saw Titus create one she would just jump down.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 7:44 pm

Vi was pretty enthralled in her new gauntlets, they fit her perfectly. It was like they were made for her....wait. They probably were. Nevermind. She was barely listening to everyone around her. Psychic mind readery, coolio. Swords? Neat. She blinked when the room fell silent and then stood up, putting the gauntlet on. It whirred to life and she looked it over enthralled. "I uh...I'm Vi."

She looked around and figured she should probably say what she does. "My fists don't break. So I punch things. Really hard." She sat back down and finished optimizing her gauntlets when this 'teacher' decided to take a dive out the window. Vi walked over and raised an eyebrow. She could wait for a kid who doesn't really know how to use his powers to lower her out....but...

Vi shrugged. "I'll make my own way down. These gauntlets add a lot of weight, ya know?" To be fair, she had a point. She had no idea how much weight Titus' platforms could support. She didn't wanna test that with a bunch of kids on it. So she swung her legs out the window and dug her fingers into the brick easily, sliding down the wall and landing rather ungracefully on the ground outside, jogging after her teacher.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:07 pm

Leo sat and watched as the teacher made his way out of the window. While it was an interesting way for someone to take the door out of the building. Honestly Leo was sad he didn't take it first. He remembered that a normal human being would be relatively unharmed if they fell the right way from two stories up so he wasn't worried. Oh well, he thought this was his moment to stand out. He pressed his watch.

"Come on guys, you don't want to be left behind do you?" he asked as he would jump through the wall. Using his power he would become intangible and easily phased through the wall. Then he solidified himself as he fell to the ground. he would then let his feet hit the ground first so that when he hit the ground he would roll negating any damage the fall would have caused him.

After that he would look up. "Don't get left behind!" he would yell to the class before jogging after the teacher. He didn't like to rely on other people to get down especially if it was possible for him do it easily. It would be terrible if the teacher thought they were all useless because they were incapable of getting out of a two story building by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:22 pm

Titus blinks as the mind reader calls attention to him. He reddens, adjusting his shades." um......" Then two others just leap out. The boy walks over to the window, grabbing his bag and manga, and examines the drop. Not that far..but enough that someone could wind up hurt. He forms a big wall, slanted so as to act as a slide. All you would need to do was drop. He does so, sliding down rapidly and quick stepping after the teacher, leaving the slide up for the others.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 12:55 pm

Marina watched at the teacher lept out and smiled brightly "Ice cold!" seh got up as two others lept out. the second one chose the route she would have and lept and rolled upon landing and it seemed to work. she ruffled titus' hair "welp i'm out see you on the other side witus!" she said before running past everyone to the window.

She was only 4' 10" and rather tiny all around so she barely came close to anyone as she ran. She then jumped on a table and dove like one would into a pool over the girl blocking everyone else path if they wanted to just jump rather than wait and barely missed her. "Wah hoo!" she shouted as she made it out she then tucked and rolled as she landed.

She shook her head to get the grass out of her hair before running after and catching up to the teacher. "this is so my favorite class now." she said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:55 pm

Everyone began to jump out the window or thinking of another way to do so. Ella planned on helping, but she didn't want to accidentally mess up and risk hurting them. Even so, she was a flyer for cheerleading, she knew how to jump, be thrown, and be caught properly. 
"Well, Now or Never I suppose." Ella said getting a running start towards the window. She would leap out and turn so that her back was towards the ground. Using the air around her, she would make the wind push hard against herself, letting her float slowly down. Once she landed she would make sure everyone got down safely, then run after the teacher and the rest of the students.
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:17 pm

"Yeah, no.."

Jumping out of windows from the second floor was fine and dandy when you had indestructble fists, could manipulate the air or were just a tad bit not all there in the head. It could even be deemed appropriate if the building was on fire. Malcolm had none of these powers/issues, nor was the school burning too the ground. And he sure as hell wasn't going to go down a slide made out of who knows what made by someone he just 'met' mere moments ago. And most importantly, jumping out of windows required a lot more effort than he felt like mustering.

So instead he decided to take the simple route and take the stairs. He left his desk and made his way to the door and grabbed the knob. It was then he realized that the door was locked. How do you lock a door from the inside!? He then remembered Mr. Black locking the door and taking the key with him. He tried juggling the handle again, trying to hide the panic and dread feeling that slowly crept up and made him shiver. . He looked grimly at the open window. Outside, using his powers, he could clearly see the class following behind Mr. Black to the football field.

"This sucks eggs..." He groaned to himself. He was going to have to use the slide provided by Titus. "Something tells me stuff like this is gonna be common." He said as a general statement to the rest of the students in the class. Using one foot to test the construct Titus made, he stutter-stepped  his way down the ramp and sprinted to Mr. Black and the rest of the class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:50 pm

This was certainly shaping up to be a most...unconventional class. Piero had no idea what value there was in jumping out a window. He also wasn't sure how the school system would allow someone to become a teacher if they intentionally placed students in harm's way. Realizing that he was the last one in the classroom, he sighed and slid down the magical energy slide.

Mr. Black walked into the center of the football field and looked around before nodding to himself. It was perfect. The bleachers blocked the view of the field from the school and the rest of Jump City. If you were flying above the stadium, you might be able to see what would be occurring here. Mr. Black didn't consider that to be an issue.

"Our classroom is not comprised of four walls and a whiteboard," Mr. Black said. He held an arm out, gesturing towards the stadium. "The world itself is your classroom. The world itself is also your teacher, not I. The purpose and focus of your education from this point forward is to master your meta-human abilities. To that end, you will train yourselves here under my supervision."

Mr. Black sat on the first row of bleachers. "It is the destiny of the human race to master the universe, to bring Order where there is Chaos, and to achieve unequaled power. This is the history that was written in the stars from the beginning of time. It is important for you to understand: you are not special because you have powers. You are special because you are human, and your powers have decided what your role shall be in empowering humanity. Since this is the first day, you will spend the next few hours testing out your abilities. You will test yourselves, measure your strengths, and create defined goals for improvement. There are no essays or projects to turn in on this or any other subject in my class. Your learning will be largely an independent effort, though you may ask me for guidance if you wish. Simply know that if I feel you are not putting forth enough effort, I will discipline you."

The word "discipline" sounded especially cold for some reason. His speech complete, Mr. Black turned and started to walk around the stadium, casually.

Piero wasn't quite sure what to make of all this, but he had a feeling that Mr. Black really meant business. He was usually the shy one, but he decided to speak out...for efficiency's sake. "Does anyone want to team up? Be training partners, I mean? My power is kind of useless when I'm alone."
He hoped that someone would be willing.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:55 am

Eli watched as most of his classmates jumped out of the window, some choosing to go even without Titus's walls. And I thought I was impulsive. Apparently nobody is concerned about the possibility of breaking their bones. Once most of his classmates had left the room, Eli pulled a whoopee cushion and inflated it before placing it on Mr. Black's chair. Giving his remaining classmates a quick glance as if challenging them to talk, he made his way over to the window and slid down Titus's wall before catching up to the rest of the class.

Upon reaching the field, Mr. Black gave his speech about the world being the students' classroom and how he expected them to work mostly independently. Eli gulped when the teacher mentioned discipline, starting to regret having placed the cushion. Hopefully some training will clear my mind...and then maybe I can get the cushion back before he sits on it...Yeah, that should work! Until then, now might be a good time to enjoy myself! Eli smiled, turning towards Piero as he asked for someone to team up with him. "Sounds like fun. I'm up for it if you think you can keep up!" he replied. After thinking for a moment, he did have to ask one question. "You can create swords, right? Why would that be useless if you're alone? Seems like you could practice some swordplay or something."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 3:38 pm

Amber watched as they all went down out the window, some with their own methods and some not, Amber didn't have any powers that would help her and she didn't know how to land safely, so she just slid down the slanted wall to land down and would chase after all the other students, meeting with them at the field.

Their teacher then went on to talk about how their whole world is their classroom and how the world was their teacher and how it is the destiny of the human race to take over the universe. Weird guy. So, the point of these classes were to train their metahuman powers and only that, there were no assignments or anything. So basically this class was a waste of time.

However, she was kind of intimidated by the way he said that they would be disciplined, so she decided that she would at least try. But... how exactly do you train reading minds? It's not like it's a muscle that can get better with exercise. She just decided to read people's minds, to the untrained eye it would just look like she was staring at people, but anyone with even the slightest sense of observation would realise what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 10:26 pm

Vi followed to the stadium and watched Mr. Black walk around giving his speech. It seemed like a boot camp almost. Become super heroes as fast as physically possible class. She looked down at her hands and blinked. She knew what she could do, and quite honestly it wasn't something she could practice...was it?

She stepped away from everyone else while Mr. Black finished what he was saying and walked to the goal post for the football field. Well...better to try right? She wound up and punched as hard as she could, and her efforts were rewarded with a metallic 'CLAAAAANG' and she left a gigantic dent in the post...which could no longer support itself. Apparently when you make a gigantic gauntlet sized hole in a goal post, it falls over!

Vi looked up at the teacher who had just finished speaking and blinked. "Hey teach! Th-That means I don't have to fix this right?!" She asked, pointing down at the gigantic pole now sitting on the ground. "Cuz uh...yeah I punched it." She looked around at people who were probably now looking her way. "...So who wants to practice with me? Platform dude? We could see how many I can break or how many you need to stop me!" She was looking directly at Titus now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next