Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Vote_lcapUm...hello..(Bteam thread.) Voting_barUm...hello..(Bteam thread.) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Vote_lcapUm...hello..(Bteam thread.) Voting_barUm...hello..(Bteam thread.) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)

Go down 
+4
God King Ferg
Moon
Energy
Hellbreaker
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Empty
PostSubject: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:17 am

itvwas a good day at school. Nice and quiet. Titus sighs in contentment, havin arrived first in class,(Even the teach hadnt arrived yet! Though they had probally went to go do something..) turns a page in his book and chuckles at a funny scene. Then, he gets a idea. Glancing around, the young hero closes his book, class!bering up onto his desk and concentrating.Grinning as a sheildsized square of green energy forms, he cautiously steps on it, nodding as it doesn't move. He blinks,making another and stepping on that one...he keeps it up, speeding faster and faster till he misses,falling and slamming into his desk."...Ow..." He sits up, glancing around, then gets off, sitting in his seat and resuming his reading, face beet red.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:44 am

Marina listened to music wearing chucks with purple plad on the main part and doodled chibi anime cat heads on the white tops and chibi dog heads on the shoe laces. She loved having crazy shoes since she had to wear the schol uniform.

she danced backwards into class barely on time backing up into her seat and flopped into it tossing her bookbag under her seat and put her fet up on it. She then pulled out her ear buds looking at the kid climbing up into the air. She along with the class laughed as he fell. She smiled though and pressed her hair to his face.

"nope its way reder than my hair but way pinker than a dragons butt!" she held her hand out to him "as the ancent people used to say" she then made random cave man sounds and voice "me Marina you funny."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Ella was clicking her way down the hallway. She was excited to see where this new class took her studies, she wanted to stay at the top of her class, everyone knew that. She didn't know exactly why she was here, but her parents signed her up so that must have meant it was a serious academic class.
Moments after she arrived she saw a boy fall on his face, along with a red head quickly to laugh and greet him. Ella giggled to herself and made her way over to the middle of the class. She didn't want to seem like a good two shoes or a delinquent, so sitting in the middle is the best she could do to show that. Although she was probably over thinking the situation entirely, she just wanted them to like her.

Ella pushed back her school uniform skirt and pulled her long blonde hair into a high pony tail. She pulled out her school stuff and started fiddling with her pencil, worrying about what the other two were thinking, they probably thought she was a stuck up cheer leader, she did hang out with that crowd.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:10 pm

Leo would make his way into the classroom. He wasn't too fond of being moved from his previous class to this one. Especially considering the factors behind it. With his hands in his pockets and his headphones in his ears he strolled inside of the classroom. Pulling the earphones out of his head he quickly scanned the room.

He caught a glimpse of the boy's epic fail and couldn't help but smile. It made Leo feel better that he wasn't in a room full of uptight kids. He would have greeted the boy and help him but he was already beaten to it by a red hair girl. He continued to scan the room till he found something that caught his eye.

It was a blonde girl whom had chosen to sit in the middle of the classroom. While Leo had other plans of a place to sit he decided that he would at least greet the girl. Walking towards her he made a mental note to get to know the boy whom had fallen later. He seemed like he would be a funny guy to get to know.

Walking up to the blonde girl he gave his signature smile that had won him the title of the Third Most Popular Guy in school and asked, "Hey, sorry to bother you. I don't believe we have met. My name is Leo, what is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 10:21 pm

(^^Lol, I love how everyone's assumes he's a clown, when I. Fact....)

He had gotten so involved in his book,he had forgotten there were students around!! The boy, hearing the laughter, seems to shrink. He couldn't believe he had drawn attention to himself like that!The girl comes over, comparing her hair to his face, and introduces herself."Um...hello.." His voice barely above a whisper, Titus reaches shakes her hand." ...I'm Titus..."The boy look glances at the boom he's reading, a manta based on Greek myths(Give or take a few shonen tropes), then gently closes it." Um...What's your power?"

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:00 am

Marina caught from the corner of her eye the blonde 'I spy a possible DK kidnap victum...' she then saw the boy and blushed 'my sweet booty buns it's the 3 most popular boy! hes so cute with that smil- focuse red flame! mission one is making a friend in class!' she said recocusing on the boy who fell in time for his reply.

She slammed her palms to the table with wide eyes. "Is your last name whituos!? Please tell me it is!" she said excitedly standing up a bit before plopping back in her seat. and sighed pouting a bit. "Its pretty lame.. and popcile sucky. I have super smell and let me tell you it sucks cause I can't turn it off so i can so smell the please dont notice me on your face mr. whitous." She said the last part with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:04 am

As Ella was fiddling with her pencil, a boy walked over an introduced himself. Ella knew who he was immediately due to all the girls on her cheer squad talking about every boy in the school.
His smile alone got rid of some of her anxiety, making it a lot easier to think straight.
"Hi, I'm Ella." She introduced herself, smiling back. She brushed the last bit of hair out of her face and turned to him.

"Um, do you know why we all got moved in this classroom? I mean, do you know what this is or who our teacher is?" She asked, hoping he didn't think she was weird for genuinely being curious. This whole situation was weird considering everyone got moved in here today and that they didn't tell us what this class was for. Or at least, she didn't know. Her parents didn't bother to tell her, which she respected and went anyway, she hoped it was just a learning opportunity.

(Just putting this here for future Moon, the current posting order is
Mrshadow, HB, Mama E, Me, Pax, Dar, Ace, Pika and Izzzy)

Last edited by Moon on Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pax
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Numero Uno Head Honcho
Pax

RPG character
Name: Dennis Miller
Code Name: Red Hand

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:16 pm

First day of a new class. Malcolm was overwhelmingly whelmed by it. He was late, which didn't bother him that much. It was the reason why he was late that made him kick himself just a bit. He got caught up checking out girls again. Which again, didn't bother him that much, it was mostly because they weren't all that cute. He spent far too long waiting for them to turn around just to catch a glimpse of their visage and he was quite disappointed.

When he reached his destination, he took a few seconds to look at his new classmates. Size them up if you will. This was mostly to see who he would bother to cheat off of when the time came for tests he forgot to study for.

The first stand out for him was the young guy with a face as red as ripened strawberries. He looked squeamish when not engulfed in a book. Bookworm would be prime for the cheating pickings. Plus one for telescopic vision!

The girl he seemed to be having a hard time talking to was...odd. Weird Chick was officially off his radar.

The other two, Target and Rival were the ones that stood out. Blondes were a weakness of his. Well blondes and brunettes. And Redheads... He had too many weaknesses... He sighed to himself at his shortcomings as he made his way to the open seat next to Ella. Leo, or his new name, Rival, was going to have to wait his turn. Even if he was there first.

"Hey lady, name's Malcolm. How you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:34 pm

In the back of the class sat a boy who, Marina would notice, smelled like soap. He was playing a game of solitaire, seemingly so focused on the task that he didn't laugh when Titus dropped. Piero had seen everything, but he didn't think it was funny. He was known as a 'quiet' kid, someone that didn't speak unless spoken to. Since nobody talked to him in the first place, few had actually heard him speak. So far, that record seemed to remain true.

The door slammed shut. Sky Black, the teacher of class B-101 had arrived. He dropped a suitcase on the desk in front, then stood to his full height and stared at the class, making eye contact with every one of them before he spoke.

"Welcome, class B-101. Today, we will begin your augmented education. You are here because you possess unusual talents, and special powers. This class will teach you to control these powers, and to use them in a socially responsible manner. We will begin with introductions. I am Mr. Black. That is all you need to know about me. One at a time, stand, state your name, and your power."
Back to top Go down
Noble
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Noble

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 2:11 am

Of course the speedster is late to class. Good job Eli, way to nail those cliches. Hopefully the teacher will let me off easy... Eli thought as he sprinted towards the school building at 30 miles per hour. So, how to approach this? Play it off like I don't care? Apologize quickly? Hey, maybe the door'll just be open and I can speed right into my desk! Nobody will notice!

As he approached the class, he slowed to a normal running speed and turned towards the doorway...only to watch as it slammed shut in front of him. Throwing his elbows and knees in front of him, he slammed into the door, falling backwards while his elbow and knee guards took most of the shock from the door. After standing up, he would enter the classroom if it was unlocked or wait to be let in, if he was let in. Upon quickly observing the teacher, he would decide that any jokes would be best saved for breaks and his classmates. "So...should I just go to the principal, or am I in for a hard first day?"
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Amber was late to class, not that she particularly cared about this class or anything, but it was better not to make a bad impression. Amber didn't realise the irony behind the girl with the worst reputation in the school worrying about making a bad impression. She noticed a guy run past her and slam into the door, Amber laughed and by the time she started paying attention again the guy had already gone in. She quickly followed suit Sorry I'm late sir she smiled politely, before going over to take the seat closest to her.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Vi was practicing her powers actually, so she had an excuse to be late. The school disciplinary officer didn't see it that way. She was in the gym, practicing her super powered punches, smacking straight through wooden beams without a second thought.

After getting a bright idea, she tried to kick one and cracked her leg off it, definitely not super kicks. And she definitely still hurt there. She groaned in pain and clutched it when Disciplinary Officer Roberts showed up and grabbed her by the arm. "Honestly Vi...when are you going to learn not to skip out on classes?!"

Vi just rolled her eyes. "Well I mean, if I were TRYING to skip I'd be at home. Duh." He responded by shoving her in the open door. "You never seem to be at home." He sighed and walked away.

Vi looked up at the new teacher for B101 and sighed, walking to her little desk in the back...which seemed to have two gigantic metal gauntlets next to it. She couldn't think of who else they would be for. So she sat down and picked one up, looking it over and whistling.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:34 am

Leo had planned to answer Ella's question but before he could the teacher had appeared and done it for him. How convenient? Seeing that class was about to begin he waved at Ella goodbye and made his way to the seat near the window. From his chair he began to look over the classroom. This would be his class for the year, or however long they expected to keep them in such a space.

Other than those whom already arrived before Leo, he wondered who the others were. He noticed Ella was making a new friend, he was too far away to hear the other guys name but Leo just shrugged. He would learn sooner or later.

Then came three others. The first two didn't seem to interesting, they seemed like the average rabble that came into the school. Yet the third one caught his eye. Not to anything shallow such as appearance yet due to the fact she came into the room by being shoved in by a disciplinary officer. Not only that she took the seat next to the two big gauntlets in the room. Leo, decided that it would be best for him to stay away from her for the time being. Lest he wanted to have a taste of whatever the girl's powers were.

It was then that he noticed that he was first in the introduction rotation. Standing up he began to state his name and what his powers were. "They call me Callahan, Leo Callahan. My power is Intangibility." he said before sitting back down in silence.

Last edited by MrShadowBladeMaster on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:51 am

Titus looks around as more students enter, blinking as a girl is pushed in. Paling slightly as she takes her seat near huge guantlets, he looks back at Marina." No....its..." Then she answers his question, teasing him about his shyness. He smiles slightly." I.....I don't know much about meeting new people...But that's an interesting power." Then the teacher enters, asking every one to stand and introduce themselves. The other guy goes first, then its Titus's turn. Cringing, he stands up, looking around the room."...Uhm..I'm...Titus Smith. I make..walls and planks out of energy." He briefly demonstrates, forming a slightly larger wall than Hus stepping stones, then cancels, sitting back down as quick as he could., seeming to shrink, playing with a necklace as he looks at his book. Unknown to him, the pendant was a hive symbol, but black and red....

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:38 pm

Marina smiled as he talked back to her but then she paused sniffing the air She then suddenlly stands up and turns slaming her hands to the table and pointing at the silent boy in the back who smelt like soap and shouted as the teacher walked in. "You smell pretty! thank you for knowing how to bathe! Not many people do aparently!"

She heard the teacher then and turn ed happily o her heel and plopped in her seat again as multiple late students joined the class. when the time came she popped back in and spoke happily. "I am Marina! I have a super advance sence of smell! Also who ever is wearing the grape smelling colone its really smelly and is goning to get you no where with the ladies." she said the last part seriously before ploping back in her seat with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)   Um...hello..(Bteam thread.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Um...hello..(Bteam thread.)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next