Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Puppy Love. Vote_lcapPuppy Love. Voting_barPuppy Love. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Puppy Love.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Puppy Love. Empty
PostSubject: Puppy Love.   Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Background Theme: Shake It
Open To: Titans West
Characters Appearing: Ben 10 & Aphrodite
Summary: Ben stupidly approaches a male manipulating Villain in the Tower's holding Cell and is put under her control.
Time: Around 11:00 AM
------------------------------------

As Ben wandered around the tower after the events with Primarch and those orcs from outerspace the other day. He would come across the holding cells and wanted to check out what kind of villains the Titans had captured before he got here. Upon entering though, he would only find one lonely villain and it was a rather pretty woman?

"Hmm, so what can you do, you don't seem that dangerous to me?"

Ben's young naivety had made him think just because Aphrodite was behind a glass wall, that she could not do him any harm. A fact that he was about to find dead wrong.

"Hmm, you must be new to this place. I am Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. Come here little boy and I'll show you my abilites."

As Ben stood infront of her cell with hi arms folded waiting for a magic show or some amazing display, nothing spectacular woudl happen. The only thing she did in fact was lean forward and look into Ben's eyes. Unimpressed, Ben tried to walk away, but found himself unable to move. Inside his mind Ghostfreak would condemn him vigourously.

"FOOLISH Child, can you not see you were tricked, she has power of the mind. I no longer feel in contact with your body Ben Tennyson, she has taken over your body!"

Ghostfreak was right, Ben no longer could even repond to the alien's insults. He was in a trance. The cheetah print villaness now seemed extrodinarily beautiful too him and he was wiilling to do anything she wanted.

"Can you hear me child?"

"Yes..Yes I can oh desirable one."

"Good, what is your name and your powers little one? I know the titan would not just let a regular mortal male so young as yourself walk around here freely; unless he was too part of their alignment."

"My name is Ben and I can turn into 10 heroes with this device...It's called an Omnitrix."

As Ben answered slowly like a possesed zombie, he would raise his watch up to the glass of the holding cell and show her that it was no ordinary wrist watch, but of an alien design.

"Oh lala I like it. Show me how it works Benjamin and if you could please release me from this wretched cell, I would be eternally thankful."

"Your wish is my command Goddess Aphrodite."

Ben would turn the dial on the Omnitirx and press down the face plate. His body would then begin to transform into a bright green, his legs would morph into long tentacles, his hands would become webbed and his mouth would elongate like that of a suckerfish with bits of a potent acid seeping out. To complete the transformation two wings would pop out of his back, turing him into alien #9; SUCKERMOUTH! After transforming, Ben would float up into the air and place his tentacles on the door of the cell. The acid they excrete slowly melting away it's lock until the holding cell propped open and Aphrodite was released.

"Little Benjamin, you are just full of surpises. In fact, I like you sooo much I want to get to know you better. How about we get out of this filthy place, so we can have some alone time."

Suckermouth was excited by this thought and immediately spit acid from his mouth onto the wall; as it ate away at the lining of the tower, he would hit the weakened spot with his amazingly strong tentacles and fly out. He knew not to exit through the front, because the other boys in the tower would be jealous and try to stop them. Aphrodite on the other hand just saw this as her escape, dropping out of the hole and onto Ben's back who was soaring right next to the opening in the tower. Little did either of them know, however, by melting the lock to the holding cell, Ben had activated the Tower's alarm system...
Back to top Go down

Puppy Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Love.   Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:09 am

Evan was still working on trying to track down the infiltrators from a few days ago. He had lost a lot of time while the other Titans had sought out and destroyed the jammer, which had seperated him from the Tower. Now, the security alarm was going off, and on the cameras he saw Ben, in Suckermouth form, flying away with Aphrodite.

It seems as though her mind-control powers are affecting him. Evan couldn't fight Ben with any expectation to win, but there was one thing he could do...

Ghosting from his control room to outside the tower, Evan entered the Omnitrix. The technology was far more advanced than he had imagined. It took him an unacceptably slow 7 seconds to take control of the watch-like device. Canceling out the transformation, Evan reduced Ben to a mere human, plunging them down towards the water below.
Back to top Go down

Puppy Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Love.   Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:11 am

Once Ben and Aphrodite hit the water, the effects of her mind control were lost for she could no longer focus. But, it didn't matter at this point as she would swim away and Ben would begin to sink from smacking into the surface at such a high altitude. He was sinking and while out cold, Ghostfreak was also unable to do anything because the boy's brain was shut down and the water had stiffened his limbs. The Omnitrix AI would usually try to save him at this point, but right now it was trying to fight out what it considered a potential virus.
Back to top Go down

Puppy Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Love.   Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Evan noticed that Aphrodite and Ben were both unconcious. He used the Omnitrix to transform Ben back into Suckermouth. Ben could now breath water and would survive.

As for Aphrodite, there was nothing Evan could do. Perhaps with his alien powers, Ben would now be able to recover from the impact faster than Aphrodite. Then Ben would possibly be able to save the life of the villainess.
Back to top Go down

Puppy Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Love.   Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:53 pm

OT: I said Aphrodite swam away if you re-read my post actually.

As Ben turned back into Suckermouth, he would swim towards the opposite side of the bay instead of back to Titans Tower. One could only assume he was going after Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down

Puppy Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Love.   Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:15 pm

OOC: Yeah, sorry about that. Oh well, it's not like she's a world class swimmer anyways.

Evan ghosted out of the Omnitrix and ghosted back into his body in the tower. Running at full speed, he got into one of the speed boats at the Tower's garage. Gunning the engine, he headed out to where Ben was.

Hopefully, Ben would be able to restrain Aphrodite without suffering from the mind-control effects.

"Ben, I'm on my way. Be careful."
Back to top Go down

Puppy Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Love.   Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Suddenly on the comm. A voice that was unlike Ben's could be heard or even a regular Suckermouth's for that matter.

"AHEHEHEHEHE....Ben isn't in right now."

Suddenly Suckermouth would soar out of the water and back towards town. Ghostfreak had taken advantage of Ben being knocked out cold and now had neural control of his whole body. No longer interested in catching Aphrodite he was long gone..

Last edited by JaK on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Puppy Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Love.   Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Puppy Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Love.   Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:41 pm

OOC: Yeah, it could have been more clear that she escaped. But, oh well.

Evan couldn't find Aphrodite. First those intruders the other day had escaped, and now her. This week was turning out poorly. These villains would probably return to spread chaos.

Last edited by darthlegolas on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Puppy Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Love.   Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:09 am

OT: Sorry bro, but seriously I put she escaped for a reason. The entire point of this thread was she was supposed to ESCAPE lol I'm really sorry if I didn't make that clear enough in my posts. I tried to say she swam away and then ended the thread, but I guess you just weren't picking up on what I was trying to do here. Anyway, if you could edit your post or delete it that would be great.
Back to top Go down

Puppy Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Love.   Puppy Love. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:10 am

OOC: Yeah, her swimming away didn't really strike me as an escape, but that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Puppy Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppy Love.   Puppy Love. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppy Love.
Page 1 of 1