Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fake ( Inactive ) Vote_lcapFake ( Inactive ) Voting_barFake ( Inactive ) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fake ( Inactive ) Vote_lcapFake ( Inactive ) Voting_barFake ( Inactive ) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fake ( Inactive )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Spoiler:

"I see the fake in everything that is real.”

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Kaiser Adal Ehrlichmann
Codename: Fake
Nickname(s): N/A
Alias(es): Agent #7 of L.A.W.
Birth date: September 14
Classification: Metahuman
Affiliation: Supervillain

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Height: 6' 3''
Weight: 195 lbs.
Other: Kaiser is handsome; he has dark brown haiR cut cleanly against his scalp, but left with enough length to show his natural, subtle curls. His skin is fair, light in color like a milky moon, but not so ghastly as to seem unnatural. His face is brad and angular with a strong jaw and high cheekbones. His eyebrows are naturally low in setting, so they add a constant, more threatening expression rather than a casual look of ease. His eyes are his most prominent feature––they a quite narrow, heavily lidded, rectangular, and come to a subtle decline towards the outer edges of his face. Their irises are bright crimson and strike fear in almost everyone he peers at, whether intentionally or unintentionally. They create a dramatic and alluring contrast against his counter dark features and seem to glisten and shine like pools of freshly-spilt blood. Kaiser is fairly tall, standing at 6 feet and 3 inches at age twenty-one. He dresses in finely-tailored clothing; a pair of neatly-pressed black slacks, carefully-polished black shoes, a bright red collared shirt, and a black silk vest make up his most favored ensemble. Kaiser believes masks are for cowards and costumes are for children––appearance, to him, is relative, but presence is key.

===POWERS===

UMBRAKINESIS: Also known as shadow manipulation, umbrakinesis is the ability to mentally generate and manipulate darkness, deactivated photons mostly,the absence of light. With this ability, Kaiser can even deactivate and repulse light energy or travel through shadows (called Umbrageous Teleportation), by converting deactivated photons into a dark version of a portal. Fake can surround foes in pitch black clouds of lightless space, turn deactivated photons into constructs (similar to Photokinesis), or shoot bolts of solid darkness at foes. In addition, he can shape shadows into physical shades of creatures such as animals, humans, and sometimes mythical hybrids or creatures of lore.

KARMA CROSSES: Kaiser’s most extreme and powerful ability is that of Karma Crosses. When an individual is in an advanced weakened stage, completely still, and in the presence of shadows and a string of Catholic rosary beads, Fake has the power to make his victim relive and evil deeds they had committed in the span of seven nights and seven days by “crossing” them with his left hand in the manner of the Western Catholic Motion at the forehead (in the name of the Father) at the stomach or heart (and of the Son); across the shoulders (and of the Holy Ghost), and finally: Amen. This practice was passed on for many generations of the Ehrlichmann family in accordance to their devout Catholic faith, and now taught to Kaiser by his father, Adal.

FEAR ILLUSION: Fake, in addition to shadow manipulation, can summon and control a beast that can take the form of the victim’s worst fear. The monster, which Kaiser calls “Angst,” can be dispersed by laughter.

WEAKNESSES: Vanity • Compulsiveness • Beautiful • Women • Rage • Telepaths/Telepathy • Long-Range Attacks • Light-Based Attacks • Mechanised Heroes / Technology • Bows and Arrows • Projectile Weapons

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Chaos • Violence • Bloodshed • Death • Suffering • Torture • Order • Power • Pianos • Control • Pampering • The Occasional Brandy • Silence • Solitude

Dislikes: Benevolence • Children • Positivity • Happiness • His brother, Liev • Women (he's extremely sexist) • Violins • Beer • Fussy Folk • Reminders of his past love, Anna • Anyone's mentioning of the name "Anna" besides himself • Large Crowds

Strengths: Physical Aptitude  • Determination • Willpower • Speed • Intimidation • Heightened Senses • Preeminent Knowledge

Skills: Dexterity • Good with Guns • Concealment • Linguistics • Very Intimidating • Being Smooth, Calm, Sexy, Relaxed • He's extremely good at playing the piano

Equipment: A possessed chainsaw named "Anna," after a mysterious individual from his past

Habits/Quirks: Sometimes takes the lyrics of nursery rhyme and makes them horribly gory. He has never, ever told a lie in his entire life, unlike his twin brother, who is a pathological and compulsive liar.

Personality: Kaiser is extremely rash and malevolent: he loathes most everything, especially other people. But his anger is not to be mistaken for his only face; a deceptive, manipulative, clever, and unnervingly calm demeanor is what he sports from time to time, mostly upon and initial introduction to an unknown individual. Those who know Kaiser can easily agree that this cunning manner is often more dangerous than his physical rage.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Grandmother, Matriarchal: Liese Stanze
Father: Oberstleutnant Adal Ehrlichmann
Mother (deceased): Brigitte Dreiher
Step-Mother: Isolde Truvaht Nelle
Liev, 23, twin brother by blood
Margaret "Maggie", 19, sister by marriage
Lauren, 17, sister by marriage
Septimus, 16, brother by blood
Sorren, 14, brother by marriage
Jean, 14, sister by marriage
Katie "Kit", 13, sister by marriage
Amaryllis, 13, sister by blood
Eli, 12, brother by blood
Liese (deceased), 9, sister by blood

Place of Origin: Munich, Germany

History: Kaiser had a very lush and pampered childhood; being the oldest of fourteen children, he received the most attention, opportunities, and money. His father favored him above all the other children, especially above his brother, Liev. Kaiser used that authority to get anything he wanted, and often gloated to Liev of his superiority.

Kaiser continued living at the Ehrlichmann estate, while Liev was sent to boarding school and eventually ran away. When Kaiser turned sixteen, he went looking for Liev to punish him for dishonoring the family name. Along the way, Kaiser teamed up with a military program that promised to make Liev pay for his sins. Eventually, they tricked Liev into enrolling and Kaiser got his wish; he paid the military group to burn Liev’s face, and was at the procedure when they did so. He was the one that held the blow torch as his brother was consumed in merciless flames.

However, Liev escaped, and for many years Kaiser could not find him. But as time wore on, he got closer and closer to finding Liev and finishing what he started.

----
During a raging, bloody battle that he started, Kaiser was shot and killed by his brother, Liev. Kaiser’s body was to be shipped back to Germany, but was stolen in the process by the very same military group he had hired to deface his twin; the organization valued Kaiser as an important mercenary and assassin and wanted to use him as their personal weapon.

They set to work on reviving him, using the highest technology in America and adding their own “flair” to Kaiser’s body. The programmed a few new superpowers and destroyed some of his old ones. Kaiser now has Karma Crosses and Fear Illusion, paired with his original Shadow Teleportation and Black Imagination.

Kaiser has returned to take revenge on Liev while carrying out the military’s dirty work through agent work with the organisation "L.A.W.", and won't hesitate to kill if his instinct says to do so.

Last edited by Honest on Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:56 am; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:46 am

Pretty cool, but just explain something to me. How on earth can a cotton ball be used as a weapon?
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:41 am

You know you really don't have to go and make a separate character for it. Just edit it as an alternate personality or something into your original app, tell me and I'll see if I can get to it. o.o
Back to top Go down

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Hmm.... I've looked through Kaiser's character and want to change him a bit so that he's a totally separate person. I'll have him fixed up in a few; I'll tell you when he's done. Wink

Shadow - Ah, very good question. You could suffocate someone by shoving about five or six cotton balls down their throat. For a faster death, put some cotton balls up the victim's nose.

EDIT: I've updated him.
Back to top Go down

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:00 pm

....Wow. You really have an evil mind sometimes....

Nah, jks. I actually thought about it (that's how little of a life I have) and I figured you could do that. =P

Soo, will Kaiser be part of our new villain gang-up storyline?
Back to top Go down

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:03 pm

No, no. I take my evilness as a compliment. It takes a lot of creativity, knowledge of human anatomy, and other such things. Wink

Mm. I certainly plan for him to do so if he's accepted.
Back to top Go down

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 pm

I see. Well, have fun being... evil...

Cool! xD
Back to top Go down

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:48 pm

Teeheehee. I will, thank you. Twisted Evil

And... one more thing. Who exactly approves/declines character applications? I'm getting anxious. ;~;
Back to top Go down

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Simca and Emblem, but really it's supposed to be Simca now.
Back to top Go down

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Err, thank you. I can't wait 'till I find out if he's accepted. :/
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:55 am

Not yet I'm afraid.

Well almost everything's peachy, the main section of reviewing any character are the powers. Which I'm not satisfied with here.

The shadow kitten thing; how strong are the shadows? Are they like Naruto's Shadow Clones that disappear with a single hit, or Shikamaru's shadow manipulation techniques that can grab, maim and paralyze? Are they super-malleable? Are they sticky? How do you even touch those shadows at all, since they're just technically an absence of photon particles and nothing solid in particular?

Teleportation. Especially out of shadows. Here is something I'm gonna have to keep an eye on him because of. Remember, it is a limited power, so you can't godmod it in battle (learn from Krious). But I'm gonna, once again, need some details. Can he go into Simca's shadow who is attending an Anime Girl Convention in Japan and come out of Kara's shadow who is showing Ben Tennyson the real Fortress of Solitude all the way over in the Arctic as an excuse in order to get him away from a certain 7-year-old fire manipulating girl? There needs to be some sort of range here. Also, does a shadow need to be of particular size? I mean, he shouldn't be able to disappear in the shadow of a coin, should he?

Ooh, blood drinking. Simca are Kara are gonna moan. o.o

But before they do that, I'm gonna need some elaboration here too. I don't really get the power at all, actually. Does the one bitten feel Fake's emotions? If so, what's the point? Can Fake project false emotions into others? If Fake is feeling cruel will the bitten also become cruel? Or is it the other way around; Fake feels the bitten's emotions. If so, how does that work? If Kara is scared, will Fake also be scared? If Simca feels horny, will Fake also feel horny?

Deal with those issues, and I'm sure my acceptance kiss is well on its way!

*applies honey-flavored lipstick*
Back to top Go down

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 pm

Ah, thank you for helping me elaborate more. ^^ I've added more clarification, specially marked in red just for you! :O
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:44 am

Well, congrats!

Back to top Go down

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:38 pm

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!
YAY! I GETS A KISS FROM SIMCA! drunken If this was Liev you were approving, he'd go absolutely berserk.

Thank you. This'll be a lot of fun. >;D
Back to top Go down

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:13 pm

Just a question because Hollowman has the same power that you described here but it's more detailed.

What if the victims worst fear isn't an object or person and it's instead dieing or being locked in a box or drowning or they're afraid of heights?? What will Angst do in those situations. It's kind of Godmod to just throw my char in a unbreakable box ya know?? Also, what if they have no fear, such as with Necatti and can the allusion hurt you?

On top of that, what if it's fake laughter. Like I force myself to laugh even though I'm REALLY afraid.

Lastly, with the crosses being based on how evil you are, what if your character has a pure heart? Would this ability be almost worthless? Additionally, I really don't get how your crosses work in battle. Do they just attach to me and cause me physical harm or do you chase me with them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fake ( Inactive ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake ( Inactive )   Fake ( Inactive ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake ( Inactive )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next