Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My name is Running Water! Vote_lcapMy name is Running Water! Voting_barMy name is Running Water! Vote_rcap 
Moon
My name is Running Water! Vote_lcapMy name is Running Water! Voting_barMy name is Running Water! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My name is Running Water!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HappyMeep
HappyMeep

RPG character
Name: Running Water
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

My name is Running Water! Empty
PostSubject: My name is Running Water!   My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:12 pm

Full Character Name

My name is Running Water! Picture (if available)

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Stervious Flora
Nickname(s): Jolly, Flora and Kiddo(by the orphanage children, and the person that watches them) (flora is her last name and what she was called bacuse its easier to say)
Codename: nothing
Alias(es): no one
Classification: higher gorhyxliah (this isnt alien or anything, its an "other" species, they are born heroes, and very rare)
Affiliation: she thinks that humans live short insignificant lives, and that she is a higher being, but doesnt show it in any way

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: dirty blonde
Eye Color: minty colour
Gender female
Height: 5 1/2 feet (random small size)
Weight: 175 pounds (random light weight)
Other Traits: when she mutates: her fingertips become spiked, and webs begin to grow between her fingers and toes, a webbed "sail" grows out of her back. a tail grows, thats similar to a dolphin tail, but its webbed. she is also stronger than a normal human. she can also breath under water, and grows scales. (secretly she has lots of scales on her back) she is also scared of spiders.

===POWERS===

Powers: can turn into a fish-like person when she enters water and can read emotions, and is very, very, very persuasive

Skills: is very quick, and hard to catch. she trains with her knives evryday. she is so good at throwing her knives that she can hit her mark in the place she wants from 100 meters away.

Weaknesses: electric-based things even just plain electricity, rapid fire guns, and being taunted/ being on the spot in a croud

Equipment:  2 double edge knives

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: very friendly and kind, and is almost never rude.

Strengths: she is very persuasive

Interests/Habits: loves video games and hanging out with friends

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: unknown (orphan)
Place of Origin: she doesnt know (the planet Orothainum)
History: when she was very young her parents  (king and queen of the planet  Orothianum(she doesnt know this)) she grew up a small orphanage in the small town East of Jump City called Lone Town. her "whatever theyre called that watch orpahsn" was really mean, so Flora ran away to explore the world. She explored for a while and she tried swimming. when she entered the water she bagan mutating.
Sample rp: Running water looks up drenched in sweat, she has been training hard today. she throws her knife one more time and misses by 3 feet. she  groans and walks back to her small house. she sits down and grabs a glass of water and a slice of pizza. as soon as she sits down to eat her pizza, she hears a loud thud on the top of her house. she stands up, throws her pizza on the table, grabs her knives, and runs outside. she looks on her roof, and on top of the roof is a mecha-spider. shesighs and jumps onto her roof, and slashes at the spider with one of her knives. the mechaspider mooves out of the way, distracting it, and she throws her knife. the knife catches the spider in the stomach, which smashes through to its power core, the spiders eyes flicker and it shuts off.

Last edited by HappyMeep on Sun May 10, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Running Water!   My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 2:45 am

Hello there, and welcome to the site. This application needs more information before we will be able to review it. Please make the additions by editing your post.

Full Character Name: Go ahead and replace this with your character's name at the top.

Classification: This tells us what your character is. Are they a human? Robot? Alien? If she is an alien, what is the name of her species?

Affiliation: How does your character see the world in terms of morality and law? We have a handy guide right here: Affiliation Guidelines

Powers: Please go into greater detail. They can turn into a fish person, but what does that mean? Do they turn into a mermaid? Do they turn into an actual fish? Let us know what abilities they gain from this.

Being persuasive is common enough, but being very persuasive could definitely be a super power. What makes her so persuasive? Does she have a supernatural charisma? Is she psychically able to manipulate people's minds to make them agree with her?

Skills: Does she have any training in fighting with those knives? Is there anything else that she can do that most people would not?

Weaknesses: We need 3, minimum. 'Bullets/anything that would hurt a normal person' make a weakness. Another weakness should probably be related to her power directly.

Place of Origin- Even if the character doesn't know, we still need to know. Is she from another planet? What city did she grow up in? Where is the orphanage? Most events on the site take place in Jump City, California, but your character could hail from just about anywhere.

History: How did she discover her power? What was life like growing up in an orphanage? Why did she decide to travel around helping people? If she's 13, why is she allowed to do this, instead of staying at the orphanage? Did she run away? Why? How does she make a living? Describe the acts of good she has done for people.

Sample RP: RP stands for Role Playing. This is what we do here. In this section, we want you to show off your skill at writing creatively about your character in the 3rd person. Tell us a short story about your character.

If you have any questions, let me or another moderator for help. Make another post here to inform me when these changes have been made, and I'll be happy to review it.

Back to top Go down
HappyMeep
HappyMeep

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Running Water!   My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 6:01 pm

ok thanks for telling me this, i looked up what affiliation was o google, but it didnt really explain! thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HappyMeep
HappyMeep

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Running Water!   My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:31 pm

also, i edited that she is erm... 130, xD (thats 13 in basically, so thats young for her kind)
Back to top Go down
HappyMeep
HappyMeep

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Running Water!   My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:02 pm

is this ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Running Water!   My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:46 am

It is looking much better, yes. Just 3 things left. Thank you for your patience.

For her fish-form, is she any stronger than a normal human? Doing all that swimming should do something for the muscles, right? Does she have or gain scales on her body? If so, do these scales provide any sort of defense against physical force? I'm sure she is able to breathe under water, too, right?

If she's an orphan, and is about 130 years old, how does she not remember where she came from just a few years ago? She hasn't been in an orphanage for 127 years, as she? Remember, just because your character can live to be super old doesn't mean your character has to already be super old. This is teen titans, after all. Very Happy

Sample RP: Good, but turn it into a short story. Show us your character doing something interesting, exciting, or thought-provoking. You could show them helping someone out, or showing how they interact in a certain situation. Basically, we want to see in this sample RP something that makes your character special. Don't stress out about it too much, though. We want to gauge your current level or Role Playing skill. Go ahead and make it longer, until you feel that you've told a short story.

Again, thank you for your patience. Let me know when you've made those edits and I will approve this character.

Back to top Go down
HappyMeep
HappyMeep

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Running Water!   My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 9:45 pm

ok, i edited it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My name is Running Water!   My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 1:01 am

My name is Running Water! Epic-c10
Back to top Go down
HappyMeep
HappyMeep

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: My name is Running Water!   My name is Running Water! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 11:06 pm

hurray! i liek that picture too :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My name is Running Water!   My name is Running Water! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My name is Running Water!
Page 1 of 1