Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Vote_lcapRunning into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Voting_barRunning into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Vote_rcap 
Moon
Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Vote_lcapRunning into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Voting_barRunning into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Empty
PostSubject: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:02 pm

Titus walks through the town, smiling softly as he looks around.Though busy, it looked like a nice day.One excellent for getting thank you  gifts for his new family. Checking to make sure nothing was damaged in the bag he was holding, the boy bumps into a large mass." Eh?! Who do you think you are, brat?" Titus looks up at the big, tattooed bruiser, blinking. "Uhm.. S-sorry..." He tries to step around,but the brute holds out a arm, blocking him." Sorrys not going to cut it.What's in the bag,huh?" Titus steps back, looking down." Please l-let me past.."

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:17 pm

Fenrir had the day off, a rarity for a guy like him. He was walking through town, a little tired. He'd overslept. Normally he woke with the sun, but he'd been exhausted with his football practice and studying that he just needed the morning. He regretted it now, though. It was too late to ask people to hang out, and he was pretty sure Ella was with Amber. The shy girl needed more friends.

"Is that..." He said, squinting at the cowering boy in the distance. "...Titus?"

It was! How awesome. Someone to hang out with. He hadn't really met too many people on the B-Team yet and needed more friends. Maybe that'd make his days less boring. He completely ignored the big angry man towering over Titus as he walked over.

"What's up Titus? What are you doing today? Wanna hang out?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:27 pm

Titus blinks, seeing Fenrir walk up." E-ello... A-all is well..." Asked if he wanted to hang out, the boy nods, smiling."Thank y-you...that'd b-be nice" the man, in the meantime, twitches, growling. How dare they?! They should show some respect!!He lays a hand roughly on Fens shoulder." Hey!! I've got some business with this little buddy of yours, so scram!!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Fenrir was pleased with Titus' reply, about to offer to hold one of his bags when the man grabbed Fen's shoulder. Immediately an intimidating growl escaped the teen. Fenrir was short, but all muscle and hardly intimidated by the man... but the rudeness really pissed him off.

"In that case..." Fenrir faced the man, his hands claws now as he latched onto the jerks wrist, digging into the skin. "You have business with me, too. And if you like having two hands ya best step back before I turn ya into a snack."

Fenrir's smirk was wicked and threatening. It would be hard to tell whether Fenrir would rather the man leave or try to take a swing. It'd been a while since his last fight and he was itching for some blood.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:51 pm

The man twitches, staring at the claws, which were currently....attached...to his wrist, then glances into Fens face.Seeming to decide, he snatches his hand back, snarling, and walks away, cursing under his breath." Little brats.....Tch, forget both of you!" Titus watches as he walks away, then looks  up at Fen." T-thanks..." He looks down." I'm sorry for the trouble.."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Fenrir scuffed at the coward, who just ran off. He let him, shoving his hands in his pockets after and taking a couple deep breaths. He calmed down pretty fast. Then he realized that Titus was talking and looked over to him with wide eyes and a friendly smile.

"Nah, that's fine. I shoulda played that cool. Let me know if he tries to cause you more trouble." He said, patting Titus on the back. "Want me to take some of those bags off ya hands? We can put em in my car and I can give ya a lift wherever you're goin'."

Fenrir tried his best to seem harmless. He wasn't exactly proud of his outburst on the man before. "What's in all those bags anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Titus nods, smiling shyly." O-okay, thank you..I will..."Patted on the back, the small beamer nods at the clawed fighters question. He had been getting tired, actually, carrying these all over." U-uhm, yes, please..Thank you." Asked what was in the bags, Titus responds." G-gifts for my new family..." He smiles, though this one was bigger than usual. It was approaching a grin,in fact." Its not finalized quite yet, but I th-thought I'd say thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Fenrir was all smiles at his answer, nodding when he said he found a new home and happily taking some bags. "Oh, you're from the homes too? I spent a lot of time in the system. I never got adopted though, I was emancipated. I live on my own off the beach."

Fenrir explained, leading Titus to his car. When they got there, he opened his trunk. The car was expensive. A very nice car. 2015 Challenger Hellcat. A dream car, really.

"Let's get this stuff out of our hands. Then, I'm free all day. You got anything special you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:39 pm

Titus nods."Y-yes...I-I was adopted early, s-so I barely remember w-what it was like...But the war happened. My f-family evacuated, but I-I got left behind in the confusion..." He shrugs." I-I worked hard to remain off the radar.....I didn't want to wind up unlucky..."He quiets down, having spoken a little too long for his comfort. They go to Fens car, and Titus stops, stunned. That was a nice car!!!He sits the bags he had in the opened trunk, being careful not to breath on,let alone smudge, the expensive craft.Asked if he had anything special planned, Titus considers, then shakes his head. He'd have gone home, and fiddled with the wristband, frankly. Well, that, and help Greta clean up.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:03 am

Fenrir kept his smiles up, even though Titus had no suggestions on what to do. They had little common ground, to be honest, Fenrir was a jock and Titus wasn't even close. Fenrir was quick to try and make friends though.

"Well... I have a football if you want to throw that around a bit. We could go to a coffee shop, get a pizza... How does paintball sound to you? There's a tournament tonight."

Fenrir tried to think of ideas. He knew nothing about Titus, so he had little idea about what to suggest. He was open to anything though.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:15 am

Titus listens closely to blood suggestions, then Hus eyes widen on the words 'paintball'. He'd always wanted to try that particular sport out, but his brother had always been too protective, saying he could get hurt. Thus, he'd never had the chance. The boy smiles."U-uhm...I'd l-like paintball....Uhm..always w-wanted to try it.."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:40 am

"Perfect." Fen said, unlocking his car. "Get in then, that's a bit of a trip away. I promise I'm a safe driver. Mostly."

Fenrir was true to his word and was mostly safe. He drove fast, very fast, but didn't hit anything. He got them to the field perfectly safe physically, but Titus may not be emotionally right yet.

"We register over there. I'll make sure we're on the same team. C'mon." He said, walking Titus to the desk. There was a hundred dollar fee for both of them to join and rent gear, but they were on the same team. Two to each team.

"I hope you're ready. Just stick with me, and we'll be fine. I've done this a few times."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:47 am

Titus nods, gingerly getting into the car. He didn't want to mess it up...And then they're off. Titus shrinks back into the seat, his eyes widening. Fe. Was..fast.Very much so, in fact.Eventually, they get there, and Titus gets out, shaking slightly.That had been intense...They take care of signing up, and Fen says to stick with him."O-okay..."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:03 am

After they signed up, they were given a few minutes to change. The outfit consisted of knee pads, a jacket, a face mask, and the gun. Some other people had the forethought to wear thick clothing so it hurt less, or camouflage to blend in, but Fen didn't care much. It was gonna be fun on it's own. Then they were split into eight two man teams. Fenrir and Titus were on the same team.

"Alright, so since you haven't done this before I'll give you the low down. You get 3 lives, meaning you can be hit three times before you're out. Then when they blow that whistle, we get 2 minutes to find a spot to hold up in... last team standing wins. Easy! Just don't get hit... it hurts a little bit."

Before Titus had the chance to ask any questions, the whistle blew and Fen took off, running slow enough that Titus could follow.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:25 am

Titus examines the gear, putting it on as he looks at Fen, listening to the bigger teens advice.Three lives? Wait, getting shot hurt? Well...probably not that bad, otherwise Fen wouldn't have suggested it...And then a whistles blown, and they're off. Titus spots what looks like a miniature fort."U-uhm....What about t-that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER   Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running into trouble.(Bloo) COMPLETE, FINISHED, DONE...OVER;SEE YOU LATER
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next