Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Fish Out of Water (Open) Vote_lcapFish Out of Water (Open) Voting_barFish Out of Water (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Fish Out of Water (Open) Vote_lcapFish Out of Water (Open) Voting_barFish Out of Water (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fish Out of Water (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Fish Out of Water (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:07 am

It was a cold, dark evening in Jump City. A chilly cold mixed in with the air brushed through the streets, sending chills down the very spine of the city. Rain poured down from the heavens above, down upon the City where super villains never sleep. It was only a light shower, the rain pitter-pattering down gently onto the floor – it was rather calm really, tranquil. At this time of night, there weren’t too many people about; most of Jump City’s residents, leaving mainly the underbelly of Jump City that ventured out more bravely at night.

The sound of an alarm going off would be heard through the night air, a piercing sound that could be heard from blocks away. A few moments passed, and then the sound of safety was heard; police sirens. The police cars pulled up just outside the store, with the three officers inside stepping out. The police car’s lights remained on, shining through into the store with the siren still going off as well, to alert people of the danger. The glass door of the store would crack and smash open, as a small figure leapt out through the door. Just a glance was what the cops saw, a small feminine figure who wasn’t waiting around, running off for a getaway. The police officers didn’t need to be told, they ran off, giving chase – innocent people don’t run. The feminine figure took a quick turn down an alleyway. The alleyway was littered with rubbish, broken glass and beer bottles littered the floor, with mice and rats scurrying away ast the sound of activity. By the time the police officers had turned down the alleyway, the suspect was gone, or so it would seem. When in actual fact the girl was crouched down behind a few crates, staying low, peeking up every now and then.

“Cover the perimeter, she can’t have gone far”

Flashlights out, the three officers would begin surveying the scene, pistols drawn as well – checking everywhere for any sudden movement. She couldn’t stay put though, they would eventually find her. A deep breath, the girl would scurry out from her cover, knocking a trash can over by accident as she ran past. The three officers would give chase, starting to close the distance. Just as the girl was about to reach the other end of the alleyway, another police car turned up, blocking the entrance with its siren blaring. Two more officers stepped out, guns drawn. The girl was cornered, surrounded by five officers with weapons drawn; shining light on where she stood.

“It’s over, you’re coming with us down to the station”

Is what was said by one of the three officers who had been chasing the girl from the start, putting his gun away back in its holster as he made his way towards her. He had handcuffs drawn, ready to apprehend the perpetrator – she’d be stupid to run now. The officer grabbed the girl by the arms, about to cuff her when instead, she booted the officer in the shin, quickly grabbing him by the collar and throwing him at the two officers who had just shown up; all three were sprawled on the ground, scrambling to get up. The other two fired shots from their pistols, on target as well. But the girl threw her hand up, creating a hard water hydrokinetic shield. The shield would seemingly absorb the two bullets, dropping to the ground as inactive ammo with the splash of the water shield hitting the floor below. The girl would then quickly push her other hand towards the two, creating a hydrokinetic barrier that knocked the two back and to the floor. One of the other three recovered, engaging the girl in hand to hand combat. Two forearm strikes, both blocked, as the girl then grabbed the officer with one hand, just tossing him into the side wall of the alley. Another approached with a batton, she grabbed him by the wrist, squeezing tightly as the man withered in pain; dropping the weapon. The girl then booted him in the gut, pushing him away and into another approaching officer.

Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:11 am

"Pyrrha," Agent Stanely Lovecraft began his usual sanity talk with his recorder. "I just left the worlds greatest pie shop in the Downtown district...Jump Town or whatever. You should definitely come by some time. Delicious!" He stopped for a second from his walk down the sidewalk. He had arrived in the city not to long ago, by a rented car. He didn't like long rides and would have usual headed straight for a cheap motel bed to stay in but he had just arrived here at six-in-the-afternoon, and had heard about this pie shop. Now, pie shops were his weakness, but he never could get stuffed from the them and they always provided good tastes. 
He felt the rain come in and he quickly took out an umbrella. It's strange, rain, that small droplets of water falling from the sky. It always made him feel comfortable and also strong. Felt like that every time he stood next to any amount of water. Even a bucket.
"I should meet with the Titans tomorrow. Hopefully they recieved that message from the Anti Magic Organization so I don't have to sleep in a motel bed for the remainder of my stay. Heard this city was suppose to be full of heroes and villains struggling eternally with the morals and dismorals of this city. I don't believe it's that bad." As he said this to his recorder, he watched as officers surrounded a store. He stood by and watched the whole ordeal, his judgement about the city going completely the other way. Just like the girl running away from the cops. He wasn't going to interfere, sense he didn't see any magical being in danger or out of control. He began to walk but the amulet of Thal began to glow through his white chest, between his black business coat. He let out a long sigh, level 1 creature was near. He hoped it wasn't the girl, he didn't want to interfere with authorities. He turned around and ran after them, his black business shoes and pants being ruined by the water.

When he arrived at the scene, he had just seen her abilities. He stood, frozen, knowing how much the creatures of the oceans frighten him. Ever sense his first experience with one, when he was a child, that monster standing at the foot of his bed. He didn't take his pistol out, not believing this woman was out of control. She looked pretty controlled when she beat the living crap out of the officers. He walked slowly, waiting for her to finish the officers before speaking. When she did, he took out his AMO badge inside his wallet and began his speal.

"Officers, lay down your arms, there is no way you can fight this one. Miss, I'm not here to hurt you I just want to talk. I'm Agent Stanley Lovecraft of the Anti Magical Organization. I'm here to make sure that you don't hurt anyone and..well I don't think they hurt you at all..." He said looking down at one officer who was knocked out cold, then looking back at her. His amulet was glowing its level 1 threat color through his chest. His hands were up, proving that he wasn't here to do harm, but the wind was strong and had revealed his pistol strapped to the side of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:33 am

The officers all scrambled up to their feet, feeling the effects of the fight they had found themselves in. Still, to who was this guy? Believing he can talk to officers of the law like that. One of the officers spoke up, whilst the rest regained their energy.

“I don’t know who you are, or who you work for. But this is a police incident, step down”

Ah yes, the quarrels of authority between humans. The girl hadn’t been on land for long, but already there were several differences between here and the ocean’s depths, and even another dimension. Survival of the fittest was present below water, but not here, here it was all about control. Not a word or sound was uttered by the girl, she had no concept of whom this new target was, or from where he came. All the girl knew was that she needed to stay out of the clutches of either, and if that means a few casualties along the way to staying free, then so be it – though no cage can hold this creature from the ocean’s depths.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:44 am

"Now it's a government's incident. So you step down or I'll make sure that you get a desk job somewhere in Alaska." He said sternly, knowing the situation was a lot more delicate than the officers assumed. He stepped closer to the girl, still holding his hands up with the badge in his left hand. He hoped the police officer would just shut up and let him do his job. He wasn't like the other agents in the agency, he actually tried to find a peaceful solution rather than simply offing the magical creature. He saved that resolution in case the creature was dangerous to others and could not control their power. He stepped closer, a couple feet away from her.

"Your not human, I definitely know that, but your also not suppose to break their laws. It might seem their much weaker than you are but their capable of a lot of things that could potentially harm a lot of people. I'm not like one of them, I'm trying to help you. I'm not gonna turn you into the police or some government bullshit agency. I'm just gonna help you adapt and survive in this world...without harming anyone." He said, giving his pacifist speech. "Your an ocean swimmer, right? Magical creatures of the ocean. I've met plenty of them, Atlanteans and...Deep Ones...and I have a feeling that your the same as them. Let me help you like I helped them." He held his right hand out when he was close enough to her, offering some form of peace. He knew all to well about the magical creatures of the ocean and would prefer to settle things peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:14 am

No words were said by the girl, but there certainly was a lot for her to think about. This wasn’t her first run in with the cops, or the first time she had watched on as humans with badges and guns had looked to lock up others who were ‘gifted’ among humans, much like her. Every time that she had seen or witnessed these men of honour in action, all they had looked to do was cage anyone of extraordinary ability, without asking a single question. So when this man offered help, it was something new. Should she trust him? There wasn’t much that seemed all too different between him and the officers.

But the real problem or issue with a peaceful option in this circumstance is cooperation. Naturally the officer was taken aback by the words of this man, insulted to be exact. He wasn’t going to allow this guy step in on his police business. He had shared a few whispers with his men, a plan whilst the other had the girl distracted. All of a sudden, from out of nowhere, the officers would split up, surrounding the both of them. All five with guns raised, waiting for the order to shoot.

“I’m sorry, but nobody tells me how to do my job! All I see is a man with a fancy badge he got through the mail, giving sympathy to a freak! This is my town, and when someone breaks the law, they get punished. Heed these words; stand down”

The girl seemed much more cautious now, anxious as she looked around between the five officers; peace may not be an option now. The girl would make a dash towards one of the officers all of a sudden, tackling him back first into the wall. A platform of water formed from the rain beneath her feet, acting like a springboard as it shot her up into the sky so that she may land on the ledge of the building top. The officers kept their guns aimed towards her, reluctant it seemed.

“You either hand yourself in now, or we’ll find you… it’s easy to spot a mermaid”

The girl said nothing, staring down at the alleyway below. Eyes closed, there was some rumbling beneath the ground the men were standing on; the sound of rushing water increasing, as steel pipes beneath the surface were starting to collapse. Peace was not an option.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:41 am

Stanely was a bit angered by the officer's refusal to stand back and let him do his job but to insult him and his badge made him furious. When the woman escaped from the officers and from a chance of a peaceful solution, he turned toward the officer who had told him his badge was a fake and insulted one of the many creatures he swore to protect from human ignorance, and grabbed him by his collar. He held his badge up and began to slam it into the officer's forehead, the metal began to dent from the impact, the sound echoing louder than the gun shots. The officer fell down on his back, staring up at an scrunched, angry, face. 

"You sicken me. You and whoever carries a damn badge and thinks he is the head sheriff to this little city of theirs and look down on its citizens...no...who abuse people just because their different. I joined AMO to stop people like you from hurting people like them *pointing toward the woman*. People like you make the law look like a toy to be used, abused, and as pleasure toward their ego. I'll make sure that you and only you get transferred to the coldest parts of the world, never to see the light again." Even though the water was rushing, he was holding his blood stained badge and speaking with such passion in his voice that the he could be heard above the water. (assuming that the water is shooting up from the steel pipes and flooding the alley way) Stanely turned around and holstered his badge, walking toward one of the pipes that breached the surface and was now rushing water toward the top of the alleyway. He entered the water, swimming quickly through it, and launched himself toward the girl, missing her by an inch, and landing behind her. He turned around, the rain pouring harder as he stood ten paces away, like an old cowboy movie. Except he didn't draw his gun, he only used it as a last resort.

"As you can see, I'm not like the cops. I don't look at any of your kind like freaks, but like people. I just want to talk, while their taking their sewage bath." He said, holding his hand out to her in a gesture of peace. He was determined to help her, some would say a bit too determined, but he didn't see it as an odd determination or dedication. Just the human nature that every living, intelligent, thing has to their fellow beings, magical or not. "Do you speak the language of the humans? Cause I'm a bit rusty in Atlantean...that is if you are Atlantean." He said, still suspicious with whether or not she was. She could be a Deep One, an Old One from Cthulu's realm.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:18 pm

The rumbling beneath the ground would come to an end, the water fizzing down to just a large assortment of puddles. The eyes of the girl would open wide once more as things had come to a halt. She remained looking down at the alley below, the officer she had barged down to still being down, being aided by another. The other three were trying to sort themselves out, one on the radio to the station. No point bothering with them anymore.

She wouldn’t say a thing for a while, instead allowing the man who seemed so keen to help her to say what he had to say. Though really, she didn’t need any help; especially considering how she dealt with those officers. Alas, silence was broken as she uttered a few words.

“You’re right, I am Atlantean. But I do not need your help, nor anyone else’s. Stay out of my way”

Bluntly put; but her actions before seemed to prove her right, and the man wrong. He seemed to know a lot about the sea, and who lived within it. But the sea can often be quite angry, reckless, taking lives without any hint at all. A trait many who live within it have acquired.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:25 am

"You're right. Somewhat that is." Stan said, looking down at the officers to see if they were alright. He had an obligation and an oath that no mortal or supernatural being would be harmed unless it is an absolute must. When no other option was present. He felt glad that she could speak some English, this saved him from an embarrassing attempt at Atlantean dialect. One which had given him an insulted glare from an ambassador from the City of the Sea.

"I couldn't agree with you more, you pretty much kicked their asses. But I'm here to make sure both of you are safe. Mortal and Supernatural being. So when you did what you did it seemed...inappropriate for an Atlantean. I always find them fighting foes much tougher and being quite noble, but to seemingly rob a store and attack the weak, even though they have a ridiculous mind set on beings of the supernatural, but it seems your actions are also ridiculous, not that of an Atlantean." He might be pushing his luck with this one. He knew the Atlanteans and had his run in with a few (three to be exact) but most of the time he was looked down upon or just shunned from helping them in anyway. Isolate creatures, even the encyclopedia couldn't get information on Atlanteans, just the Greek myth part and Aquaman but that was it.

"Tell me, why is an Atlantean, a noble creature of the sea and of great mind, robbing a store and beating up the weak?" He asked again, this time sterner as the storm began to darken and lightening lit the roof tops, crackling just in time after the question was finished.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:47 am

The crack of the lightning made Mia jump a bit. She wasn't fond of lightning, especially being hit by it. This man was clearly not going to let her go without doing a little investigating first. But Mia was sure to not tell him of her quest to aid conquering this dimension.
"I have a better question; why not?"
The response that Mia would give, maybe he'll give up rather than try to get anywhere. The storm raging overhead was not one you really wanted to be out in. As any people who were out now rushed to get home, attempting to avoid the bad weather. Minus the lightning, for Mia, the downpour of rain felt quite welcoming.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:13 am

"That...is the single most pointless question I have ever heard on the lips of an Atlantean..." He said bluntly, feeling like he was going around in circles with this creature. He wanted an explanation, something that will help him understand and know what exactly to do in this situation. But it seemed like the answer he was given was a full circle "Why not?". 

"I figured that an Atlantean such as yourself has bountiful treasures hidden away in the deep and no need for the materials of man. To see one, as yourself, jump out of a window and sprint like a common criminal puts you on the level of a mortal. Weakened and blind by mortal ambitions." He said, half insulting her. He was trying to find a better answer to his question, something that made sense to him and that could help him. The rain against his skin made him feel alive and full of energy. Enough so that he could take on a powerful foe, but right now he wanted to help this one. Even though it sounded like he was insulting her, he was simply trying to get an appropriate reaction, to scrap some of that rough surface she kept on her mind. He wasn't going to allow her the pleasures of a superiority over him, he knew that they looked down at such things. 

He moved in closer, confidence built up, and he stopped, close to her but not close enough to burst each others personal bubbles. He folded his hands, as if expecting an answer, as he looked at her eyes, his own shifting from brown to blue and back again, his amulet pulsing different colors as it filtered the magic he was giving off. The magic of the Old Gods that was hidden away from him and kept under wraps but unknown to him of how this magic came to be or even its presence. "I ask again and give me an answer fitting for an Antlantean. Why did you do this?" He said, booming with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:38 pm

The rain continued to pour down heavily, very much comforting to Mia – whom had been away from the sea for some time now. It was soothing, amiss the chaos that had been featured here tonight.
“Who are you to demand anything, human? It would be in your best interest for you to step aside, unless you would like to become an enemy of Atlantis’ royals”

Whilst not directly in the Royal Family, Mia was by relation. Humans had no idea how the ‘disappearance’ had effected the undersea world. Using Aquaman and the rest of the Royal family in a threat was a good route to take, even though Mia wasn’t so fond of them. Mia would simply turn her back on the AMO agent, starting to walk off; fully in belief that he would pursue her no more.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:39 am

Now she's completely bullshitting, is what Stanley thought, the rain now soaking close to the inside of his clothing, soaking the mini encyclopedia inside his coat's pocket and his pistol. He didn't worry about either, the pistol being made to fight against any creature of the night, the sky, even the ocean. Of course he only used it when there really was no option. He thought about using it, but when she mentioned about Royalty of the Atlantians, he only had one option. Loud thunder rang out through the sky, but there was no flash, and the smell of gunpowder filled the rooftop. Stan was holding his pistol toward the sky with one hand, smoke escaping from the barrel. That would get her attention, even the police officer's attention.

"'In the case of royalty of any race, be they Vampire, Werewolf, even Atlantian, and they have committed a human crime. They must be escorted back to their original home by a local Agent or Agents.' Unfortunately, the two crimes I saw were property damage and assault on a cop...multiple cops." He said, walking towards her while keeping his pistol out, the barrel about the size of his forearm with the three different languages etched on all sides. On the top was Latin, a spell that prevent Werewolves and Vampires from touching his pistol, lest they be harmed with the fires from on High. The one etched on the right of the barrel were Ruins, preventing level 4 creatures from touching his pistol lest they were harmed with electricity. The last was etched in the forbidden language, the language in the deepest places of the ocean where creatures even the Atlantians would fear. The ones that Stan had experience that had left plenty of scars on his body and on his mind. He didn't know what it said, sense the language was found in his Grandfather Howard's books. And the Necronomicon.

He didn't point the gun at her, he didn't want to further problem the conflict. "I must escort you to the ocean. There we'll part ways and never see each other. Is that clear?" He asked in a harsh tone, his pistol still pointing in the air. He didn't want to harm her, finding that if he harmed her it would conflict with his morals, and might earn him trouble with the Atlantean royalty. Even though he doubted it completely.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:58 am

Really, there was no problem Mia had with that, being escorted back to the Ocean. It's where she would of ended up anyway, preferring the ocean as her bed than an alleyway or park bench. But, the gun was less than inviting. If anything is just made Mia more weary of the situation. As the agent stepped forward, Mia stepped back, staring at the gun. For someone wanting a peaceful resolution, he sure didn't go about it the correct way.
“I don't need someone to escort me there. The Ocean is my home, I would return regardless of what you say... but, I don't particularly like having a gun pointed at me”
Mia held her hand out open in front of her. The drops of rain pouring down would come pouring down, offering the material needed as in Mia's hand formed a hydrokinetic spear. If he was going to wield a weapon, it's only fair the odds be made even.
"I'd say mine's bigger"
A smirk displayed on the face of the young Atlantean, only barely able to be seen as the drenched hood covered the majority of her face still.
Back to top Go down
Isenstein
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:26 pm

"Yes that is true," Stan agreed with the part where she could go home whenever she wanted "But you assaulted a police officer, all human I might add, and did property damage. The gun is just here to make sure that neither you...or them...try to hurt you...or them. Plus, the guns pointed upwards." He said, shaking the pistol some to show he was in fact pointing it up. He witnessed her power, amazed that Atlanteans were so different then humans yet look exactly the same. He didn't show that he was amazed, just gave a quick look at the weapon and then back at her, noticing her smirk. He smiled back and said. "It's not the size that matters. It's how you use it." He held his gun toward her weapon, tapping it once with his barrel, surprised that it didn't go through the liquid.

"Let's just call this a truce. I'm here to help you, not hurt you, and I certainly don't want to end up in a hospital on my first day here. Just want everything to go. So, truce?" He asked, putting the gun away and holding his hand out, his black suit now drenched. He was grinning while his hand was out, his hair as drenched as his suit.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:17 am

The hydrokinetic spear held in Hydra's hand would all of a sudden dissolve into it's liquid form, falling to the floor to splash against the ground. Mia watched it fade away before looking back up at the agent stood before her.
"You'd be able to have an early night if you was to let me go, alone"
Sounds suspicious, yes. But Hydra was used to a wet environment, and could easily surf the puddles of Jump City back towards the Ocean. It beats walking, and it may even save the Agent's suit from being completely ruined by the downpour. How's that for villainy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fish Out of Water (Open)   Fish Out of Water (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fish Out of Water (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next